Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The situation with Sasuke

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What happened to Sasuke?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
29% 29% 
[ 2 ]
14% 14% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
14% 14% 
[ 1 ]
29% 29% 
[ 2 ]
14% 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

The situation with Sasuke

Post by Mustang on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:08 pm

In the last chapter we saw Sasuke getting impaled by his own sword, so now that raises the question in this poll, please answer the question in the poll and give us your thoughts.

if there are anymore ideas please state what ones you think it is and I will add it in.

Last edited by 51-mustang on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: The situation with Sasuke

Post by Irielo on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:18 pm

You could maybe add something like: Sasuke has been stabbed and is in life danger or severely wounded.

Thanks for the add.

So, I voted for "Sasuke in a critical" situation because of a question of taste... I like it when the situation seems so desperate. What/who will now stop Madara? Moreover, I would like to see if he will try to get Sasuke's eyes now and if someone is going to take Sasuke out of here if it's really him.

Last edited by Irielo on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add something)
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:52 am

I voted for Hashi's jutsu. I just think it too soon for him to be in critical condition. He just showed up and was trusted to take down Madara, only to get severely injured two seconds in? Unless Hashi jutsu requiree that or something.
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:55 am

Bubbles wrote:I voted for Hashi's jutsu. I just think it too soon for him to be in critical condition. He just showed up and was trusted to take down Madara, only to get severely injured two seconds in? Unless Hashi jutsu requiree that or something.  

That's a good point. But Naruto himself did not have the time to fight Madara properly. As for Hashi, he might have been a bit naive. Just my thought though...
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:13 am

If that's what happened,  I can only see this turning into an alliance fight, Sakura and Hinata definitely involved. The two top tiers taken out of commision? And they happen to be the two Sakura vowed to protect, and one of them the alliances heart?

Yeah, only purpose would be to take them out for now so the alliance can finally get screentime. Either that or pairing moments.

Even Hashirama and Tobirama are fucked, Minato has one arm and will likely be needed to help Naruto. Hiruzen is god knows where, the bijuu are gone, etc. Looks like it could be time for the rookies to shine, and the alliance to get involved. Either way I don't mind it all sounds so excitimg.
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:37 am

I'm going to go with a genjutsu maybe though I'm sure Madara would've already seen through it....that or well master Kishimoto is just closing off the manga with a win for Madara lol

I like the idea of the alliance stepping in but we've already seen what Madara can do against them...if all the big hitters are out for now I'd like to see K11 stepping up to fight him/hold him off especially Sakura and Hinata

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:09 am

Hashirama was only naive (so far) in expecting Sasuke to do as asked (unless my choice of "Sasuke clone" picked just to be different ends up being right). Hashirama did say to talk to Madara. So of course, Sasuke tries to attack him instead of talking.

Personally, I'm expecting Sasuke to be hurt so that the Kages get to have their re-match fight against Madara (with some help).
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum