Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

How do you think what happened in the last chapter will affect Hinata?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do you think what happened in the last chapter will affect Hinata?

Post by Beautiful Hime on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:21 am

Say if Naruto does die..even if it's just temporarily. I think with losing Neji, and even the thought of now possibly losing Naruto, I think shes going to be a basket case.
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Re: How do you think what happened in the last chapter will affect Hinata?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:09 am

I disagree. Hinata is a ninja first and foremost. The most you'd get out of her is crying and/or a shout. Anything else and Kishimoto would be regressing her character. There's a reason Hinata slapped Naruto in chapter 615 and that was due to him possibly giving in to the "bad guys" just because something horrible happened. Hinata's been able to function just fine despite everything that's occurred and that's not going to change now. Being a ninja requires being able to live in the moment. Hinata will have time to pull a Kakashi (if that's even necessary when this is all over with) after the fighting is over, but not now.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:11 am

Hinata showing emotion for Narutos condition wouldn't regress her as a character (it is part of her character) but having Hinata lose her mind would regress her character.

Hinata can show emotion and remain in the moment (aka 615)
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 am

I don't see Hinata going all out but I wish for her to show more of her pain rather than being quiet and dropping tears. Just me.  
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:25 pm

I agree with you Zori.

Acting all hysterical and crying uncontrollably is way too OOC, Hinata's character wasn't portrayed that way like Sakura was (I love her, but it's true). And I have a hard time believing she would act that way especially with being a ninja and all, she doesn't need to show Naruto or anyone else for that matter how sad she'll feel if he dies, but! I can see Hinata crying more than she did with Neji, and probably just maybe put his head on her lap while whispering to him that he'll be alright, while the other's are trying to fight Madara, and save Naruto. Highly unlikely, but a girl can dream ♥.♥.   
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Severian on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:46 am

Personally I'm waiting for Hinata to tell Naruto that she won't let him die. :) Based on what happened with pain and her nindo I see her refusing to believe that Naruto will die before becoming Hokage but at the same time risking her life for Naruto.. even if it seems he's no longer in the land of the living.

Severian

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:09 am

She could get pissed off and land some blows on Madara but I don't think something like that would happen.

Hinata: "You!... You took away my love. My cousin is dead too. I'm not going to forgive you". Hinata lands some blows (Twin Lion fists) on Madara making him fly some meters.

Sorry, I know it's far-fetched. Just fan-boying over Hinata, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Honestly and realistically:

Using only what happened last manga I'm expecting something like serious shock to be her reaction. we still don't know what the whole situation is and it might play out before Naruto gets a chance to look dead   

What my inner fanboy wants:
like my friend Irielo a full blown tear filled twin lion fist attack of destruction and love   
or what would be hilarious to see would be Hinata turn to Madara like this --->  

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Amoroq on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:15 pm

Hmmm....if Naruto does appear dead then, Hinata reacts with extreme emotion and turns Super Saiyan, completely shattering the Narutoverse.
Everyone's Reaction: O_o
Madara: Zetsu, what is happening to this girl?
Zetsu: Well, let me just say this, F that, F this, and screw you, I'm goin home. That, I call Hax on. Ugh, I think I'll go open a curio shop or something, and live a nice quiet life.
Madara: T_T

But then again, I just thought it'd be hilarious. Not saying Naruto is dead...just if he was.
Amoroq

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:57 am

Hi...
I think it will affect to Hinata in a "good" way, I mean, probably she gets sad and desperate, 'cause I think that for her Naruto is more important than her life (How happened with Pain) but she's not gonna be a basket case, 'cause I think she could help Naruto attacking Madara with her "lion fists" but bigger than normal, taking advantage of he's busy with the chains to capture the bijus, I think these chains and the last "jutsu" he used could use much chakra, and the chains could prevent that Madara move himself like he wish (i'm using my imagination to debilitate Madara and so Hinata can attack him, 'cause I know Madara is strong enough to kill any shinobi...). Thus, she would give to Naruto time to be healed by Tsunade, and at the same time, Hinata with her "lion fists" could attack the points of chakra in the Madara's body to affect his use of chakra, and debilitate the chains....
Of course I'd like Naruto knows that she's trying to save him...

I'd love to see that... But well, we just have to wait what Kishimoto has to us... :)
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:11 pm

^ I read a prediction similar to this
but yours isn't bad but most likely she will be there by him. don't forget she said she wants to be by his side not only through the good times but the bad as well.

she has the byakugan so even if kurama is extracted she still might be able to see chakra in him signalling that he is still alive and will notify tsunade and sakura.

for sure I know hinata will be worried and will also rush to his side that is if madara doesn't prevent her and tsuna and sakura from going near naruto.

but I have a strange feeling for some reason that when hinata goes by naruto's side while tsuna and sakura heal him, she might look at madara with a glare that might send a shiver down madara's spine or zetsu's if he is still there(this could happen but then it might not)

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:09 pm

Madara's too much of a boss to let a simple glare get him scared.   
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Madara on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:13 pm

Random impossible daydream: Naruto's about to get hit and Hinata punches Madara away with a lionfist and says, 'Nobody messes with my bitch!'.. Would enjoy that.
Madara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:21 pm

On another note. If taijutsu is the only thing effective against Madara, if Gai's attack doesn't work, I can still secretly hope that another Hyuuga (*cough*Hinata) will step in. I like to think there is more to the Hyuuga clan (and maybe Hinata's technique) than what we've been given so far.

I mean, it's an interesting theory if you think about it. What if the Hyuuga clan specifically exists to stop whatever Madara has planned?
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum