Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by Skywardstrike on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:38 pm

...What would you change?? And i'm talking from the moment Naruto arived back in Konoh to this very moment in war, what would you have changed in the series...?

In Part 2, i would have changed it so:

-Naruto develops during the two and a half years with Jiraiya, not only in power (Some wind jutsu, decend taijutsu, make him good enough to match base Sasuke) but also in personality (Still childish, but seeing things in different ways, i'd also erase his crush on Sakura for obvious reasons (hint: Look at the name of this forum))
-Gaara remains dead in the Kazekage arc (development for Naruto) and Chiyo dies against Sasori by sacrificing herself in order to give Sakura an oportunity to defeat Sasori
-Tobi would have died in the Deidara explosion simply as Tobi.
- Considerable amount of NaruHina development during the mission they go after Sasuke
- No EMS.
- After killing Itachi, Sasuke would start to question what to do next,he would eventually return to the village and challenge Naruto in a battle to see who's stronger, Naruto'd toand because he was afiliated with Orochimaru, Sasuke would end up as a prisoner of konoha.
- When Pain invades the Leaf, Sasuke somehow escapes and redeems himself by fighting Pain, however he is not strong enough and looses.
-Tsunade dies.
- Konan dies fighting a random someone (probably Ino, Sakura and Hinata like in that opening sequence)
-Naruto arrives and defeats Pain and Nagato (no Rinne Tensei BS).
-No Sakura hug in the aftermath, instead make it a Hinata kiss or something along the lines.
- Naruto becomes the 6th Hokage

- Random setup for Part 3
avatar
Skywardstrike


Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:49 pm

I wouldn't change a thing, I'm blessed to have read/watched a beautiful manga/anime with amazing plot, and amazing characters. Naruto is really an amazing show/manga and my heart will break when it is time for it to end. Just like Dbz.

God bless Naruto and Kishimoto...
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by Irielo on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:46 pm

NaruHina <3 wrote:I wouldn't change a thing, I'm blessed to have read/watched a beautiful manga/anime with amazing plot, and amazing characters. Naruto is really an amazing show/manga and my heart will break when it is time for it to end. Just like Dbz.

God bless Naruto and Kishimoto...

^This 1000 times. I respect Kishimoto's creation even though one could find some flaws sometimes, but this manga and its story caught me in a way that I would not change a thing.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by NaruHina <3 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:22 am

Yes, I agree! I'll never be able to get into another manga/anime like I have with this one.
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by Enochian on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:18 am

I wouldn't change a thing..

Spoiler:
Although, it seems sad that Tobi turned out to be Obito, I think Kishi made everything perfect.


If I watch part one and I see how every character was, like Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Hinata, etc. the changes throughout part two is amazing. But then again, that is just my opinion.
avatar
Enochian


Posts : 9
Gender : Female
Location : Hm.. Who wants to know? *Shifty eyes*

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by NaruHina <3 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:46 am

Sorry about double posting, my phone sucks and tricks me sometimes. :c

Anyways, I think Tobi turning out to be you-know-who makes sense. I honestly thought that the masked man was Menma for awhile. You should've seen the arguments I had with people about that.

avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by Irielo on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:50 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:Sorry about double posting, my phone sucks and tricks me sometimes. :c

Anyways, I think Tobi turning out to be you-know-who makes sense. I honestly thought that the masked man was Menma for awhile. You should've seen the arguments I had with people about that.


I had the feeling that Tobi was Obito because both share the same letters in their names. Anyway, I'm curious: what made you think that it was Menma, a character coming from a movie?
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by NaruHina <3 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:25 am

Lol, because I wanted to be original and think that 'oh well, they'll add a character from a movie into the actual manga/anime even if that character is evil and Naruto lol' they looked alike too.
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by Irielo on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:36 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:Lol, because I wanted to be original and think that 'oh well, they'll add a character from a movie into the actual manga/anime even if that character is evil and Naruto lol'  they looked alike too.

Lol, This idea was not bad but Menma with a Sharingan would have been a bit weird imo.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by NaruHina <3 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:16 am

True. Especially when people kept referring to Menma as Sasuke's and Naruto's child. Lol.
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by Irielo on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:43 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:True. Especially when people kept referring to Menma as Sasuke's and Naruto's child. Lol.

Sorry for my ignorance... but that one I did not know. What did I read?!? Menma: "Sasuke and Naruto's child"? OMG!
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by NaruHina <3 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:47 pm

Yes! They honestly really did that! There was a photo of Menma and on the side it has Sasuke saying, 'See Naruto? This is our child.' And Naruto's all like, 'The fuq?'
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:18 pm

When Menma was first revealed, the joke that he's the "love-child" of Naruto & Sasuke was made. That joke was so common I'm just glad no one fought over who thought of it first.

Anyway, I'm also of the camp that would leave the manga alone. I don't have a problem with it that requires changing. It has consistently exceeded my expectations. To be fair, compared to those who keep thinking things should be changed, I have what many might call "low expectations." Personally, I don't care if my expectations are "low" (particularly as I just consider them to be realistic based on how Part 1 was written) I just know that I tend to enjoy the story at least 90% of the time so I'm good with it.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:17 pm

Only thing i'd change is Hinatas fight with Pain.

People know how i feel how about it so i'll leave it alone.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by meow69 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:30 pm

I would change the fact that so far they haven't done anything about Hinata's confession for going on 223 chapters now. I am not saying that there isn't any Naruhina development. but so far no answer or nothing.
avatar
meow69


Posts : 177
Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by NaruHina <3 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Because if there was a answer to Hinata's confession there would only be nothing but rejection. He doesn't even know where he stands with her, it's past friendship, but nowhere near lovers.
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by bricksquad88 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:32 pm

I would give the rookies much more development. Make them alot stronger then what they are currently. I wouldn't kill Jiraiya. I would explore romance much more then it has been explored.

I wouldn't make Obito such a bitch.

avatar
bricksquad88


Posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by NaruHina <3 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:20 pm

Question! Is there supposed to be a chapter today or tomorrow?
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by Irielo on Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:02 pm

meow69 wrote:I would change the fact that so far they haven't done anything about Hinata's confession for going on 223 chapters now. I am not saying that there isn't any Naruhina development. but so far no answer or nothing.

Really?!? Naruto remembering Hinata's confession during the "It's all in your eyes" moment (Ch 559) was already a hint. It's now war, this issue can be address after it and 223 chapters might seem long for the reader, but not for the story itself.

Anyway there is a quotation of La Rochefoucauld which summarizes what I feel about the whole topic:

"It's easier to be wise for others than for ourselves".

Eager to criticize and not realizing that thanks to Kishimoto's work, his story and his characters, we are here discussing.
I would just say: write an original story, make it successful and perfect...
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by racefan1992 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:21 am

Irielo wrote:
meow69 wrote:I would change the fact that so far they haven't done anything about Hinata's confession for going on 223 chapters now. I am not saying that there isn't any Naruhina development. but so far no answer or nothing.

Really?!? Naruto remembering Hinata's confession during the "It's all in your eyes" moment (Ch 559) was already a hint. It's now war, this issue can be address after it and 223 chapters might seem long for the reader, but not for the story itself.

Anyway there is a quotation of La Rochefoucauld which summarizes what I feel about the whole topic:

"It's easier to be wise for others than for ourselves".

Eager to criticize and not realizing that thanks to Kishimoto's work, his story and his characters, we are here discussing.
I would just say: write an original story, make it successful and perfect...

In bold: Um, Naruto didn't even bring the confession during that moment, he REMEMBERED her stepping in and saving his butt. That what he remembered, Hinatas confession wasn't even brought up. Naruto praised Hinata for her strength and courage it toke too do what she did.

Lets pump the brakes alittle bit.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by Irielo on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:04 am

racefan1992 wrote:
In bold: Um, Naruto didn't even bring the confession during that moment, he REMEMBERED her stepping in and saving his butt. That what he remembered, Hinatas confession wasn't even brought up. Naruto praised Hinata for her strength and courage it toke too do what she did.

Lets pump the brakes alittle bit.

Yes he remembered her stepping in but did he not remember her confession by the way because it was not shown? That's strange then that Hinata some chapters after (573) made a romantic resolve regarding her and Naruto. In other words, I don't think that Hinata's resolve was just a coincidence or a wishful thinking. Moreover, Hinata does not seem to be disturbed by the fact that Naruto did not address that issue. Just by looking into his eyes and hearing his encouragements is enough to make her understand things to the extent of making such a resolve.

Anyway, after how many chapters Hinata's confession happened from the time her feelings for Naruto were known? So, a bit patience does not hurt in Naruto's case as well.


avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:19 pm

^This. Naruto has blatantly thought about what happened to Hinata after her confession (twice) and before her confession (once). Let's not pretend that Naruto doesn't remember her confession or that we're not supposed to consider it as Naruto remembering her confession (especially the "in your eyes" moment when the actual reason for Naruto calling her strong is based on the what she said in her confession, not the act itself; remember, it's doing whatever you can to protect someone you care about that makes you a strong person in Naruto's eyes as per Haku's lesson). The only reason Naruto has not blatantly mentioned her confession is that he will only blatantly mention it once (as per how Kishimoto writes romance in this series). That one time will be when NaruHina becomes official. Naruto doesn't need to blatantly reference it until that time.

Thanks for bringing up the fact that it took 400 chapters from when the reader knew that Hinata was interested in Naruto for Hinata to make Naruto aware of that fact. ;) Naruto won't take as long to make a decision (even if 300 chapters do go by) and he's had to think about it because he wasn't thinking about being in love with Hinata prior to her confession. While it's very possible that he could've eventually gotten there on his own, it would've taken years (from present time in manga) to do so.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by Irielo on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:42 am

First of all: Thank you Kishimoto-Sensei to give us such a great manga to read...

However, although I did not want to come to that extent, I will just state my opinion about the last chapters (665-667).

I don't know why it was Obito who was "chosen" to do the first significant action against Madara. I would have preferred seeing him getting a power-up when Black Zetsu stole Yin Kurama and then bringing Naruto to "Tetris dimension". Why did he have to to face Madara and steal a piece of Shukaku and Gyuki? To get his revenge, when he is himself (Obito) one of the biggest murderers of the Narutoverse?

I think Gai's sacrifice would have been better at that time. After getting Yin Kurama, Naruto would have faced a weakened Madara (after Gai's 8th Gate's attack) and he would have been able to get Shukaku and Gyuki, maybe some other tailed beasts back...

In other words, Obito's intervention against Madara could have been avoided. Sorry, I love Naruto as a manga but I had to say what has been bugging me in the last chapters. And I'm not counting Minato's SM and its "explanation"...


_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:54 am

Irielo wrote:First of all: Thank you Kishimoto-Sensei to give us such a great manga to read...

However, although I did not want to come to that extent, I will just state my opinion about the last chapters (665-667).

I don't know why it was Obito who was "chosen" to do the first significant action against Madara. I would have preferred seeing him getting a power-up when Black Zetsu stole Yin Kurama and then bringing Naruto to "Tetris dimension". Why did he have to to face Madara and steal a piece of Shukaku and Gyuki? To get his revenge, when he is himself (Obito) one of the biggest murderers of the Narutoverse?

I think Gai's sacrifice would have been better at that time. After getting Yin Kurama, Naruto would have faced a weakened Madara (after Gai's 8th Gate's attack) and he would have been able to get Shukaku and Gyuki, maybe some other tailed beasts back...

In other words, Obito's intervention against Madara could have been avoided. Sorry, I love Naruto as a manga but I had to say what has been bugging me in the last chapters. And I'm not counting Minato's SM and its "explanation"...  


Not possible. Obito doesn't have the tailed beasts chakra anymore (which is the only way Naruto could've gotten Shukaku & Gyuki outside of what Obito did) and there's no guarantee that Gai's attack is going to do anything to Madara. The fact that Gai is even attempting it is just to show how dire the situation happens to be. If Gai's attack actually manages to do something to Madara, I'm going to be surprised.

Obito didn't do what he did for "revenge." He did it to atone considering his first effort to atone (using Rinne Tensei on the battlefield similar to Nagato with the invasion of Konoha) was thwarted. This was Obito getting to do something to demonstrate that he is sorry and not just say he's sorry.

If there's one thing that should be obvious about Kishimoto's storytelling is that he does not believe anyone is beyond redemption nor does he believe anyone is actually truly evil.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by Irielo on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:48 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Not possible. Obito doesn't have the tailed beasts chakra anymore (which is the only way Naruto could've gotten Shukaku & Gyuki outside of what Obito did)

Sorry, I'm not sure to understand exactly what you meant there. I thought that Obito was near unconsciousness just before Black Zetsu stole Yin Kurama. So, I came to the conclusion that he somehow benefited from it, that he got a kind of power-up after BZ's action.


and there's no guarantee that Gai's attack is going to do anything to Madara. The fact that Gai is even attempting it is just to show how dire the situation happens to be. If Gai's attack actually manages to do something to Madara, I'm going to be surprised.

Oh Yamasaki! Your realistic POV just kills me. I would not like to see Gai dying without accomplishing something which will help the alliance. Jiraiya for instance died against Pein but he could at least get some informations about the latter. In other words, I would be quite upset if Gai came to die in vain.

Obito didn't do what he did for "revenge." He did it to atone considering his first effort to atone (using Rinne Tensei on the battlefield similar to Nagato with the invasion of Konoha) was thwarted. This was Obito getting to do something to demonstrate that he is sorry and not just say he's sorry.

I agree on the fact that, like Nagato, Obito wants to pay back his debts but what bugs me is that he was the first one who could really do something against Madara. Him bringing Naruto to "Tetris dimension" and giving him Yin Kurama would have also proved that imo but I guess it had to happen this way (some chakra of Shukaku and Gyuki taken from Madara) to "justify" Naruto's probable power-up.

If there's one thing that should be obvious about Kishimoto's storytelling is that he does not believe anyone is beyond redemption nor does he believe anyone is actually truly evil.

That's true.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum