Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

What would be your reaction if SasuSaku and NaruHina were to actually happen in the series?!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What would be your reaction if SasuSaku and NaruHina were to actually happen in the series?!

Post by mangafreakyay on Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:53 pm

For NaruHina, I would freak out with joy, jump up and down with my brother who also loves NH, run frantically towards my phone and send illegible gibberish-of-happiness texts to the rest of my siblings (who don't give a shit), and call my NH-loving sister and squeal about it with her. Then, I will sit back, relax, and enjoy the show....mehehe, watching certain reactions...
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

Re: What would be your reaction if SasuSaku and NaruHina were to actually happen in the series?!

Post by Mustang on Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:09 am

for me enjoy the moment, that both NaruHina and SasuSaku get their canonisation. then scour the internet seeing the reactions of the other pairing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:34 am

Firstly this happens: link
And then going to tumblr and do this:
Spoiler:
And definetly the same like Mustang-san. And I also would start writing some awesome Fanfiction.
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:24 pm

I must say, JulaShona that you made my day! I'm still laughing seeing it, and to tell the truth, I'm very tempted to laugh at NS since this last chapter, I see in facebook NS in denial mode, stating that Sakura spoke about her feelings in past tense, all I had to reply was simply, read it again!
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by sukihinata on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:25 am

I believe Naruhina will happen, but Sasuku is a ?. Sasuke is not predictable man but one thing for sure is that Sakura will never stop loves sasuke.
sukihinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:48 pm

I would smoke a pure cigar and play "We are the champions" by Queen.
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Purkle200 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:03 pm

Me: Oh yeah !!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS pay up NS !
NS: Dang it wtf why Kishi why !? I thought Sakura was based of your wife !
Kishimoto: -_o ... Who told you that nonsense ?
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:07 pm

Me: (a beautiful Belgian Beer in my grasp) ah the taste of agony is beautiful.
NS: ..............................
Me: mwhahahahaha. (eats a party sized pizza to himself)

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:14 pm

Me: Well that was fun.
NS friend of mine: Kishi is a poor writer.
Me: Cool story bro. Riddle me this riddler, since WHEN did Kishi have too make Naruto and Sakura a couple? What set of rules did he have too follow or promise he had too keep?
*I'll then proceed too hear the s**t ton of excuses that will come up*
Me: ZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzz, you are done already? I"m sure you can do better then that. I'll explain it so you can understand.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco on Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:53 pm

racefan1992 wrote:Me: Well that was fun.
NS friend of mine: Kishi is a poor writer.
Me: Cool story bro. Riddle me this riddler, since WHEN did Kishi have too make Naruto and Sakura a couple? What set of rules did he have too follow or promise he had too keep?
*I'll then proceed too hear the s**t ton of excuses that will come up*
Me: ZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzz, you are done already? I"m sure you can do better then that. I'll explain it so you can understand.
In all honesty it's something I've thought about for a while. But I'll try to reserve myself for now.

Last edited by Supyloco on Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelling)
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Purkle200 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:27 pm

Old man : *whistles while digging grave*
Kid: Who died sir ?
Old man: Not who, but what died young man it was NS
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum