Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

What would be your reaction if SasuSaku and NaruHina were to actually happen in the series?!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What would be your reaction if SasuSaku and NaruHina were to actually happen in the series?!

Post by BlondexRaven-haired4ever on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:30 am

Personally, I'd probably jump in the air and scream all throughout my house, school, neighborhood(it all just depends on where I am at lol) of them getting together. I'd probably go on youtube and say, "HA" to NaruSaku peeps faces. I know it's sorta childish and immature, but I'd like to say it to at least ONE of those people that always troll Naruhina! 

I'd probably also post it on facebook, among other sites!!
BlondexRaven-haired4ever

Back to top Go down

Re: What would be your reaction if SasuSaku and NaruHina were to actually happen in the series?!

Post by Aelita on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:19 am

I feel as if this topic has been done before If Naruhina were to happen I'd squeal and celebrate. Read the canonization scene over and over again. Maybe draw a NH fanart or too.

If SS were to happen I'd groan a bit, but ultimately be okay with it.

Just because you're an NH fan doesn't mean you're a SS fan, the two ships aren't attached at the hip.
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Re: What would be your reaction if SasuSaku and NaruHina were to actually happen in the series?!

Post by lily567 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:52 am

@alieta I thought so too that this topic has been done before and I checked but the topic  before was about what is your reaction if naruhina became cannon and what your reaction would be if narusaku became cannon.

when naruhina becomes cannon I will be grinning like an idiot (naruto's style) and jumping up and down the house.

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondexRaven-haired4ever on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:30 am

Aelita wrote:I feel as if this topic has been done before If Naruhina were to happen I'd squeal and celebrate. Read the canonization scene over and over again. Maybe draw a NH fanart or too.

If SS were to happen I'd groan a bit, but ultimately be okay with it.

Just because you're an NH fan doesn't mean you're a SS fan, the two ships aren't attached at the hip.
Oh, I do realize that not everyone likes Sasusaku. I was just curious. And sorry about the almost-same-discussion. Didn't even notice it. :P
Also, to avoid posting a new discussion that is similar to another, is there one on here that gives NaruHina's best fanfictions/fan art?
BlondexRaven-haired4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:37 pm

I would be very happy if NaruHina happened. I would be very fine with SasuSaku although I don't ship it really.

Anyway, there are two closed threads dealing with a similar topic and you could read the answers from them too if you want.

http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/t287-how-will-you-react

http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/t715-what-would-be-your-reaction-if-nh-became-cannon-and-what-would-be-your-reaction-if-ns-became-cannon

Regarding fanfictions, fanarts etc., you could go to the NaruHina Hall section, just below the NaruHina Discussion one.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:15 am

As long as nothing bad happens in my personal life, I'll be on cloud nine for awhile. Small things aren't going to bother me at all while I enjoy the festivities.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:47 pm

Me ---->     

Id do more but I'm lazy lol
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime on Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:43 pm

I'd be extremely happy and I'd have my sig changed to that moment where it has been fully confirmed..at least on NH side..for SS..I'm not quite sure on them though as far as confidence go. Sasuke seems to only love himself at the moment.
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:36 pm

If both happened?! My feels would be off the charts. I'd be so damn happy I'd need to just party or something. xD

In short:

While I love NH to bits and would scream and dance if it turned canon, if SS happened I think I'd be even happier I'd cry. Maybe because SS, those two went through so much angst and bullshit and for them to be together and happy finally?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:03 am

Watch Youtube Videos of the reactions, then post a 10 hour video of Daniel Bryan saying yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Enochian on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:34 pm

It would probably something like this if NaruHina happens:

And for SasuSaku more or less the same:

Enochian

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:22 pm

HA! People mentioned a thread i started....i almost feel famous...then again this isnt a very frequented forum.
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondexRaven-haired4ever on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:36 pm

Enochian wrote:It would probably something like this if NaruHina happens:

And for SasuSaku more or less the same:

LOL xD
BlondexRaven-haired4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Sun May 11, 2014 8:26 am

I'm a huge NS and SS shipper, id squeal!
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Mon May 12, 2014 3:45 am

Troll NS on NB.... Ye, I don't care if it's immature.

this post has been edited by ANBU

Last edited by 51-mustang on Mon May 12, 2014 3:51 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : no mention of fanbases, it is against the rules)
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon on Mon May 12, 2014 3:38 pm

Twin Steps wrote:Troll NS on NB.... Ye, I don't care if it's immature.

this post has been edited by ANBU

Dido. I've never been on it. But that would give me a reason to.
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue May 13, 2014 2:46 am

http://funnysfoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/funny_baby_faces_28.jpg

this will be enough, I don't know who owns the picture, but credit goes to that person. This will be my reaction nothing over the top.

Back to top Go down

Your reactions if NH becomes canon

Post by senjusana on Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:14 am

We all have been supporting NaruHina for ages.And now as the War Arc is nearing its end and basically Naruto Shippuden is ending(as Kishi said it would end by 2014) it has come to the final stage which includes canonization of pairings.

How would you react if NaruHina is made canon in the coming chapters???
I would be jumping and will be online in here celebrating with you all
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:22 am

Anbu notification

As it is the 3rd time that such topic gets started, it has been merged with the one already existing.

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:31 am

[color:62f0=000099]Oops.. Sorry Irielo!My bad :(
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:37 am

Anyway if this happen, I surely will be here celebrating with all my NH fellows but in the other tab I'd be looking NS forums seeing it implode and sink into the IT

endame

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:16 am

well... about ss I didn't/don't/norwill care much about it... but if it happens I'll be glad for those who shipped it and well nothing much just good regards to them =D..

Now for NaruHina that's a different story.. if NaruHina were to happen... well I would be really elated a lot but very very very much xD and maybe I would go full crazy mode on :P naaa just kidding but seriously I would be very very glad, 'cause it's been more than 8 years for me.... more than 15 for others and well we just need to wait and see what comes about. =D
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:18 am

I would be so happy and also looking at NS fans cry. lol..what if in the final weeks to the series end..Naruto is like, "Hinata, I love you." :)
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:19 am

If NaruHina actually happens; I'd be reeeeeaaalllly happy! I'd cry of happiness!!! I posted it on Facebook with a "perfect couple! True love! (And all the feelings that I'd have) and maybe in some pages with a "what did you say guys?" (All those people who always attacked NaruHina; it's immature, I know, but to do it would be funny). I were so "WOW" on the clouds if NaruHina actually happens, I'm a big fan of NaruHina <3 (it's so perfect adsadss *0*)

About SasuSaku, I ain't like Sakura (agh..) but I guess I wouldn't be able to change that situation... Actually, I wouldn't like that Sasuke'd be with Sakura... But NaruHina would do I forget about SasuSaku or anything hahaha ^-^
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by PrettyLittleLiars77 on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:35 pm

I would be soooooooooo happy and sad at the same time ( the show is nearing its end ),but I feel that if this does happen I'll be able to deal with the show ending better, knowing that the pairings that I've supported and still supporting are together.
PrettyLittleLiars77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum