Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Opinions of certain people on Naruto and Hinata on their relationship?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Opinions of certain people on Naruto and Hinata on their relationship?

Post by Rasengan671 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:46 pm

Do you think Master Jiraiya would approve of Hinata, besides her banging body? Then there's Sasuke. I'm sure he remembers Academy days when Hinata was the only girl in Konoha who didn't drop an egg when Sauce strolled in the room. Curious to Iruka's reaction, as well.

Then there's Hanabi and the Hyuga elders. Now, Naruto is the savior of the Leaf (soon to be world) so they have to look at Hinata's choice with considerable favor as she not only chose a complete powerhouse, but a truly heroic and selfless person. But, he's still got his childish and stubborn prankster side, which I'm not sure the Hyuga tolerate those kind of shenanigans based on limited interaction we've seen with then.

And what about the Sakura supporters like Sai and Yamato, considering we hear from that tree-man ever again? And Konohamaru always thought Sakura was his girl, how will he react to Hinata?

Then there's Gaara, who's Naruto's biggest fan besides yours truly. I'm sure he'll be supportive as Naruto is a beacon of hope and love to him, but do you think he'll get a tad jelly? He's a Kage already, yet no prospects for a lady besides the filler chick and a couple fangirls. Tsunade doesn't canonically know about Hinata's feelings, but I'm sure she's gathered that much from her time as Hokage. Maybe Shizune will train Hinata to be akin to what she is to Tsunade.

Thoughts?

Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions of certain people on Naruto and Hinata on their relationship?

Post by itachi75 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:05 pm

jiryia would approve I mean why wouldn't he? I feel like he would say,
-
"Nice catch naruto, take care of her"
-
Sasuke wouldn't care, just say, 'looks like the scaredy cat has gotten a girlfriend, i got dozens of chicks gathered around  and you only have one, looks like I win on this aspect"
-
Hanabi and the elders would be proud the hyuuga would have such a reknowned hero join their clan, "screw hinata and her feelings our clan has one of the greatest legends of all time apart of our clan."
-
Sai would be happy, "I am glad you found love Naruto, just remember to show her your "
-
Yamato would just nod when he sees naruto's face, "so that is the face of romantic love on your face, nice you to look good together"
-
Gaara would smile, "Naruto you once wandered in darkness, but now you have gained a supporter to stand by your side no matter through any struggles you are truly lucky.
-
Tsunade would say, "At last Naruto you noticed her I thought you were brain dead when it came to romance"
-
Sakura would say, "Thank God!!!! Naruto you baka you should've realized this sooner"
-
Kishimoto would say, "This is one of my favorite pairings, give me more money for making it cannon"

ANBU EDITED

Last edited by Zori on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adult content is prohibited (result of deletion))

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:03 pm

^ haha I could just imagine it:

Kishimoto: NH was my plan from the start but I never expected it to be this popular

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:16 am

Here's what I think:

I think the Hyuga clan members would welcome Naruto in with open arms. Hiashi even spent the time with Naruto on the battlefield (back in 613 I think) so I think that will be okay.

Sasuke--well, honestly don't think he will care and I'm not sure which direction he will go after this battle is over.

Tsunade--I think she will be extremely happy for the both of them.

I thought about Karenai(?) and she took the time to spend time with the Hyuga clan, so again..I think she will find Hinata has good taste and has made a good choice.

Gaara--I hope this reminds him of Matsuri at the end lol but I think he will be happy. :)

We all know how Kiba feels (my own add in)--he approves and gives them a hard time from time to time lol

Kishimoto- It seems like hes favoring NH more from what we have seen and it also has more development then any other pairing. :)
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:40 am

Everyone will approve.

Sasuke won't care, Gaara will be happy for him, Jiraiya would be happy for him and probably comment on her boob size and hyuga status, Sakura would happily approve, Tsunade would be happy for him, Konohamaru also called Sakura an ugly betch after she hurt Naruto, so I think he will approve of someone who doesn't hit Naruto, Sai would be happy for him and the Hyuga would approve of the Konoha hero,  world hero, future hokage and the one who changed Hinata and Neji for the better being in their family. Plus, the Hyuga need a goofball to shake up the stiffness. xDD
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:46 am

I think Kakashi would tease the fuck out of Naruto...

"Can't train today eh? Girlfriend tying you up?"
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:54 pm

wait a minute you guys does tsunade canonically know about hinata's feelings for naruto because I don't remember seeing it in the manga but only in the filler.

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:01 pm

No, Tsunade is not aware of Hinata's feelings based on what has been shown in the manga. The only people to know for certain about Hinata's feelings (besides the obvious two due to Hinata's confession) are Nagato and Katsuyu. The only people to be hinted at knowing about Hinata's feelings are Kurenai, Kiba, Sakura, and Neji. You could possibly add Shino (due to the fact that he's supposed to be observant & witnessed most of the same things Kiba has seen--has also seen more) and Shikamaru (could be argued due to him figuring out what set Naruto off during the Pain arc and his usual intelligence) to the list, but otherwise, that's it.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum