Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Was the Pein Arc really the first time Naruto went Nine-Tailed Fox for Hinata?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was the Pein Arc really the first time Naruto went Nine-Tailed Fox for Hinata?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:56 pm

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/2456/naruto7916is4.jpg

Before y'all correct me, I know that Naruto didn't go 'Full Kyuubi Attack Mode', but this was actually pretty close. His pupils were really small, around his eyes were darker than normal, his lips were very thin and black.

Can someone explain this to me?
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Was the Pein Arc really the first time Naruto went Nine-Tailed Fox for Hinata?

Post by Irielo on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Naruto could not stand the way Neji was diminishing Hinata and one of the reason why is that he could related that to himself. I think he realized this day too, that he was not the only one to be disrespected and considered as a failure.
In this scene, Naruto was pissed off by Neji's attitude.

Anyway, I won't compare this scene to what happened to Naruto during his fight against Pein and when Hinata intervened to save him and got beaten by Pein etc., the whole situation had more to do with death/life and love imo.
Against Pein, I would say that Naruto's feelings expressed rage and despair because he was ready to let Kyuubi take over him completely.

Back to top Go down

Re: Was the Pein Arc really the first time Naruto went Nine-Tailed Fox for Hinata?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:00 am

And Hinata not defending herself only made things worse.
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:11 am

I know you aren't being serious, but that wasn't very close at all. Naruto was just angry. While Naruto can tap into Kurama's chakra when he is angry, he is more than capable of being angry without being close to using Kurama's chakra. The darker lines were just to emphasize his anger. Naruto's headband is also darker than normal in that picture and his headband has zero to do with accessing Kurama's chakra.

There's only three characters that Naruto has instinctively used Kurama's chakra for: Sasuke, Hinata, and himself.

Last edited by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed grammar)
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:13 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:And Hinata not defending herself only made things worse.
Sorry, I have to ask but what do you mean by "Hinata not defending herself"? Against Pein, she tried her best to protect Naruto. She tried to stay alive and to reveal her own techniques like the Twin Lion Fists because she thought she should take advantage of the slightest chance she had to save the one she loved/loves.

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:29 am

No, I meant the Chuunin Exams. It was irritating Naruto that she wasn't standing up for herself, so he gave her some words one could describe as words of encouragement  .

The 'Confession' is one of my favorite Naruto episodes/chapters ever. I'd never say that Hinata never stood up for herself and Naruto against Pein, because I'll be very stupid.

NaruHina <3 wrote:
Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:I know you aren't being serious, but that wasn't very close at all. Naruto was just angry. While Naruto can tap into Kurama's chakra when he is angry, he is more than capable of being angry without being close to using Kurama's chakra. The darker lines were just to emphasize his anger. Naruto's headband is also darker than normal in that picture and his headband has zero to do with accessing Kurama's chakra.
There's only three characters that Naruto has instinctively used Kurama's chakra for: Sasuke, Hinata, and himself.
I was being serious, I'm not used to reading Manga all like that since I started like last year, so some things confuse me at times, but at least I know now.

This post has been modified by ANBU

Last edited by Irielo on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Double posting goes against the rules)
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:49 pm

I wouldn't compare those moments, but we can say this is the first he has gotten angry at someone for messing with his woman. 
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:47 am

Yes, I love the way he treats Hinata differently from the others, like... she's delicate. Omg! -fangirls-   
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum