Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just my thoughts

Post by TwoCoolSchoolAndYou on Sat May 24, 2014 4:52 am

I was just playing around with the names and was like Naruto, Minato, Kushina, Hina.. tehhehe :)


Personally I feel like NaruSaku is a BROTP more than anything. They're a friendship that I just cannot view romantically and I agree that what Kushina ment by find someone like me was find someone who will put their life on the line, die for you, do any thing and will say anything for you and I think that person is Hinata. She's sacrificed herself not once but twice for him personally I don't think she was being selfish at all. People say opposites attract and I think we are both thinking the same thing here... NaruHina. I've never once heard naruto in shippuden say I love you sakura (This is from someone who started naruto a mounth or two ago and now I'm on episode 48 of naruto shippuden. I dunno if I should be voicing my opinions seeing as they are based on spoilers I've spoiled for my self but this is what I think). If NaruHina dosen't become cannon then at the very least would kishi show kakashi's face to make up for it  . Just my POV on everything :) but I'm rooting for it to be cannon!   


Last edited by yukine. on Sat May 24, 2014 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post -- yukine.)
avatar
TwoCoolSchoolAndYou


Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by racefan1992 on Sat May 24, 2014 5:14 am

^

Watching the anime can lead too misunderstandings because anime teams often go against what Kishi writes down. I would suggest too you reading manga because the manga came first. Anything Kishi writes down himself is concidered canon and the only canon needed.

NS often complains about NH and SS using fillers from the anime as evidence, when NS does the same thing. Rolling in the double standards.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by TwoCoolSchoolAndYou on Sat May 24, 2014 5:18 am

Thanks I put it in bold just so people would understand that what I may say may not exactly be valid also I am reading the manga I'm on Chap. 350. I'm further into the manga than the anime
avatar
TwoCoolSchoolAndYou


Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang on Sun May 25, 2014 12:07 am

the biggest problem with the anime is that there are a lot of fillers that go against the grain of the story, this is where the biggest problems comes in for all pairings, one pairing might get all the hints in fillers but no matter which pairing it is (even for NaruHina) it doesn't count, what counts the most is what we see in no fillers or as we all like to call it canon episodes, but even the non filler episodes can cause confusion, maybe that is because the anime team is trying to be indifferent, which is nice, but it is also a real problem.

big hints that come from NaruHina is reduced to just minor interactions while some questionable NS moments are increased to something that it isn't, that is actually where a lot of the confusion comes from, NS will claim that it is canon evidence but in the manga, it is something entirely different. The manga in this story is gospel, it is law, not like the anime which even in canon butchers the moments that count the most.

but just wait until chapter 677, then you will have no doubt what so ever which pairing is in the driver's seat, TwoCoolSchoolAndYou, you might actually have a big smile on your face which pairing is basically at the point where it can go canon at anytime now, all I can tell you, it isn't NaruSaku.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Zoey on Sun May 25, 2014 3:15 am

xD LOL. NS' reaction after chapter 677: Naruto didn't react to Hinata but to everyone. And, of course, it is saying that "again MK inserted a completely unnecessary NH moment". Geez... Why would MK put the panel with Naruto's reaction exactly after Hinata saying his name? NS logic. -_-

Post modified by Anbu


Last edited by Irielo on Sun May 25, 2014 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addressing the fans by using "they" goes against the rules.)

_________________

|Tumblr| Credit: AlbertoSanCami for the picture|
avatar
Zoey


Posts : 179
Gender : Female
Location : Romania

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang on Sun May 25, 2014 3:24 am

sensing everyone, well that in turn does work and if that was the case, why didn't Naruto react earlier, it was directly after Hinata's words, I am guessing that if that was Sakura, and she was in the same position as Hinata was, and she did the same thing as Hinata, NS would be going how romantic Sakura is thinking about Naruto, and look Naruto is willing to go out and save her, stupid evil Sasuke, let Naruto save his girlfriend    

but since it was Hinata, it will do anything to discredit her character and the development NaruHina has received, not accepting the fact that NaruSaku is a done ship, gone, kaput and that's all she wrote.


Last edited by 51-mustang on Sun May 25, 2014 3:30 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by TwoCoolSchoolAndYou on Sun May 25, 2014 3:30 am

I feel as if it makes sense that NH would become cannon also NS keep saying that they're relationship would be awkward and personally I don't think it will be. NS can't let go of the past with Narutos crush for Sakura and Hinata not being able to speak to Naruto I mean let it go Hinata can now speak to him without much of a hesitation and Narutos crush for Sakura seems to be diminishing as time goes on and Sakuras feelings for Sasuke are still there.
avatar
TwoCoolSchoolAndYou


Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang on Sun May 25, 2014 3:39 am

the thing NS does is tried to make Naruto's crush on Sakura the most important part of his character, what that does sadly is devalues Naruto's character, he is better than that, it goes on about Naruto not going back on his word and using his Nindo.

I was once accused of calling Naruto a quitter, for saying that Naruto never once said that he was going to pursue Sakura, I asked for evidence and all I got was Sai telling Sakura that Naruto is in love with her.

Naruto's crush could have evolved but it never did, plus his crush on Sakura was never really all that important, he knew full well about Sakura's feelings towards Sasuke was never going to change, he knows full well that Sakura would never be in love with him, with NS saying that Naruto is in love with Sakura but only showing Sai as evidence isn't exactly a smart choice, because the biggest problem with Sai is, he lack experience in basic/complex human emotions, with love being one of the (if not the) most complex human emotion, he got it wrong and it almost got Sakura killed.

NS simply will not accept the fact that Sakura will always love Sasuke, no matter how dark the road he takes, she remains loyal to her heart, she has had plenty of time to move on and develop romantic feelings for Naruto, but Kishi has never really done that.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by TwoCoolSchoolAndYou on Sun May 25, 2014 4:11 am

It also keeps refereeing to the data booklet about Sakuras feelings the book says something along the lines of her still having feelings for Sauske but developing some for Naruto and if that were true wouldn't she have meant her failfession and every word of it because it looks like none of what she said was true even Naruto knows it maybe the part when she spoke about Sasuke walking a dark path and it's breaking her heart is true other than that the rest is lies.

From the beginning Sakuras loved Sasuke but now it's on a different level in Sakuras confession she said she'd (note this is just from memory) that she'd do whatever he wanted her to do and losing him would make her feel lonely and recently it's been reconfirmed she loves him. NS is trying to do what ever it can to make things in its favour and it's just not working out and in our moments of glory it make us look like we are pulling it out our butts but it is the one that is.

Please do correct me if I'm wrong


Post modified by Anbu


Last edited by Irielo on Sun May 25, 2014 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addressing the fans by using "they" goes against the rules.)
avatar
TwoCoolSchoolAndYou


Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by racefan1992 on Sun May 25, 2014 4:16 am

^

The databook is 6-7 years out of date. And i've never heard of Kishi planning on writing a new one anytime soon. Databooks are just fan service.

avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun May 25, 2014 7:24 am

Actually, that particular databook (it was released in 2008; for a point of reference, Hinata did not confess until 2009) on the relationship chart still has "Sakura likes Sasuke" but removed "Naruto likes Sakura" that existed the databook released in 2005. I have to admit that was good times.

Sure, the 2008 databook was finally officially translated into English by Viz in 2013 (and none of the other databooks have been translated into English--the first one is from 2002), which breathed new life into that same single line in Sakura's profile. That particular line was answered in 2009 (and has been re-answered several times over since then: Sakura thinks of Naruto as a dear friend only). As usual, questionable things stated in the databooks have tended to be eventually answered by the manga though some things are still outstanding. For those who are just reading the databook from 2008 thinking it's completely relevant to now (despite the fact that even Viz was nice enough to note that the databook only covers up to chapter 402 which makes it a time warp back to 2007/2008), they'll just have to accept the fact that line has been re-answered with recent chapters pointing out that Sakura still considers Naruto only a dear friend and she happens to love Sasuke romantically.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo on Sun May 25, 2014 9:15 am

Zoey wrote:xD LOL. NS' reaction after chapter 677: Naruto didn't react to Hinata but to everyone. And, of course, it is saying that "again MK inserted a completely unnecessary NH moment". Geez... Why would MK put the panel with Naruto's reaction exactly after Hinata saying his name? NS logic. -_-

Post modified by Anbu

If NS does not want to realize that since Hinata's confession, Naruto is very positive to Hinata, then it can't be helped. The first interaction Naruto and Hinata had (post confession) and which was shown in the manga were chapter 558-559. Naruto in this moment complimented Hinata about her strength, giving her confidence, echoing the Proud Failure speech (ch 98).

There is then chapter 614 where Naruto shows concern for Hinata and Hiashi reassuring him, echoing chapter 383 where Hinata was showing concern for Naruto and Sakura reassuring her. Naruto acknowledging Hinata's importance in his life and being thankful to her (615), also echoing Hinata revealing Naruto's importance in her life (437). Naruto dying (662) and Hinata trying to get to him just had its counterpart in chapter 677 when Naruto heard/felt her call and tried to get to her.

If NS still refuses to see that there is a kind of logic behind these moments, if it still wants to deny that some focus have been given to Naruto's feelings for Hinata during this war, then let it be...

Anyway, I am more curious to see how the anime team will display 677. They did not respect the order/logic of the manga panels when Hinata said "because I love you" and Naruto's reaction. So, I am very but very curious to know if they will follow the obvious way the panels were drawn in the manga which gives a meaningful and obvious hint regarding Naruto's feeling for Hinata.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang on Sun May 25, 2014 2:55 pm

So in reality NS cannot use the databook as a reliable resource since it doesn't really point to the ship itself, I wonder, if there was another databook what would the character relations chart be like, it certainly would be interesting.

So far all the evidence is pointing towards SasuSaku and NaruHina so far, but then again Kishi can surprise us, by making NaruIno and SaiSaku, lol, but that is something I doubt he would do, Kishi isn't that malicious, he has pushed NaruHina forward with amazing moments and well spaced hints. I am willing to admit that NaruSaku could have developed throughout Shippuden, but it never did develop into a romantic relationship, sure Sakura could have moved on from Sasuke, but she remained loyal to her own feelings, which I must admit is an admirable trait that she is showing.

I always said the biggest reasons why NaruSaku cannot occur is because of Naruto and Sakura, Sakura friendzoned Naruto and kept her love for Sasuke in check, Naruto accepted the fact that Sakura will love Sasuke and not him. NS just needs to accept facts, Sakura will never fall in love with Naruto (even though there has been plenty of times where that could have happened) and Naruto isn't in love with Sakura (his crush hasn't really been pushed forward). but when it comes to other pairings, Sakura still loves Sasuke no matter what, and there is a good chance that Naruto is falling in love with Hinata. but I guess time will tell when it comes to SasuSaku and NaruHina.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by bricksquad88 on Sun May 25, 2014 7:20 pm

Irielo wrote:
Zoey wrote:xD LOL. NS' reaction after chapter 677: Naruto didn't react to Hinata but to everyone. And, of course, it is saying that "again MK inserted a completely unnecessary NH moment". Geez... Why would MK put the panel with Naruto's reaction exactly after Hinata saying his name? NS logic. -_-

Post modified by Anbu

If NS does not want to realize that since Hinata's confession, Naruto is very positive to Hinata, then it can't be helped. The first interaction Naruto and Hinata had (post confession) and which was shown in the manga were chapter 558-559. Naruto in this moment complimented Hinata about her strength, giving her confidence, echoing the Proud Failure speech (ch 98).

There is then chapter 614 where Naruto shows concern for Hinata and Hiashi reassuring him, echoing chapter 383 where Hinata was showing concern for Naruto and Sakura reassuring her. Naruto acknowledging Hinata's importance in his life and being thankful to her (615), also echoing Hinata revealing Naruto's importance in her life (437). Naruto dying (662) and Hinata trying to get to him just had its counterpart in chapter 677 when Naruto heard/felt her call and tried to get to her.

If NS still refuses to see that there is a kind of logic behind these moments, if it still wants to deny that some focus have been given to Naruto's feelings for Hinata during this war, then let it be...

Anyway, I am more curious to see how the anime team will display 677. They did not respect the order/logic of the manga panels when Hinata said "because I love you" and Naruto's reaction. So, I am very but very curious to know if they will follow the obvious way the panels were drawn in the manga which gives a meaningful and obvious hint regarding Naruto's feeling for Hinata.

All I'm going to say is that Naruto has always treated Hinata well. Now I know certain pairings try to discredit this or try to make out Naruto's kindness towards Hinata as a result of the circumstances that they are in as the reason; and to that I would say that they are reaching. Not saying that you were saying anything of the nature, but reading your post just made me want to make that comment. I think someone put up a list of all the interactions Naruto and Hinata have had together, and save for when Hinata decided to intervene on Naruto's fight with Pain, their interactions have mostly been positive. Not saying that 437 was all negative, but it wasn't smiles and rainbows either. Naruto was genuinely worried about Hinata's well being and vice versa.
avatar
bricksquad88


Posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo on Sun May 25, 2014 7:25 pm

bricksquad88 wrote:All I'm going to say is that Naruto has always treated Hinata well. Now I know certain pairings try to discredit this or try to make out Naruto's kindness towards Hinata as a result of the circumstances that they are in as the reason; and to that I would say that they are reaching. Not saying that you were saying anything of the nature, but reading your post just made me want to make that comment. I think someone put up a list of all the interactions Naruto and Hinata have had together, and save for when Hinata decided to intervene on Naruto's fight with Pain, their interactions have mostly been positive. Not saying that 437 was all negative, but it wasn't smiles and rainbows either. Naruto was genuinely worried about Hinata's well being and vice versa.

Please, could you be a bit more clear? I am not sure to really understand what you are meaning there...

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang on Sun May 25, 2014 7:43 pm

437 wasn't exactly negative, the situation was, but Hinata's confession was the all important step for NaruHina it was the ignition that started the engine, that was where things picked up with the ship.

Naruto is kind to Hinata. based on these things, 1. Naruto knows that Hinata loves him, 2. he knows that Hinata is willing to throw it all away for him, 3. he can relate to Hinata, he knows what it is like to be looked upon with disdain, 4. he could well be developing feelings for Hinata.

being protective of Hinata is something that might be something that shows he is/or will be falling in love with her. Racerfan said this a few days ago (worded differently), the most dire situations can help romance blossom, one could say that holds true for NaruHina.

as for NaruSaku, well that ship had a chance to go further, but it never, it hasn't been given that romantic development that it could have had,

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo on Sun May 25, 2014 8:00 pm

Regarding Naruto's kindness towards Hinata, Hinata was also kind to Naruto during part 1 (until now), but it's actually through her kindness that her feelings for Naruto were made clear. It was a kind gesture from her to give Naruto this healing cream and Kurenai noticing it realized that Hinata had feelings for Naruto.

Since Hinata's confession (437), the first NH interactions which were shown in the manga happened during the war and I don't think it is only to show Naruto's kindness for Hinata but to put more emphasis on his feelings for her.

I think that might not be the taste of everybody to see things happening like that. Every obvious NH issue or Naruto's feelings development for her will either be denied or will be diminished by statements like: "Oh Naruto is only kind to her", "Naruto is just nice to her", "Naruto is just like Hinata's brother"...

I guess I have to accept these opinions but I disagree with them. If the feelings of Hinata for Naruto were made clear already before she confessed, I don't see why it should be now a problem when it comes to Naruto.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang on Mon May 26, 2014 12:10 am

here is a little argument, that I have seen from NS.

NS wrote:NaruSaku still has a chance to occur, it seems like Sakura is moving on from Sasuke.

NH wrote:don't rely on the collapse of another ship to make NS look strong, it only makes the argument look weak and desperate, look inside the pairing not what's out side the ship, what is outside the ship has nothing to do with NaruSaku or NaruHina for that matter. that is why NaruHina is so strong, because it is what's inside that particular ship that makes NaruHina so strong, it doesn't rely on the collapse of another ship to be a successful ship.


Last edited by 51-mustang on Mon May 26, 2014 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo on Mon May 26, 2014 12:27 am

^Typical NS but if it thinks that SasuSaku collapsed, then it's wrong. Chapters 675-676 are actually reaffirming Sakura's feelings for Sasuke. Sakura needs only to be reassured about Sasuke's feelings + she still has to know the truth about the Uchiha clan massacre.

Now that Team 7 and the Edo Tenseis Hokage are the only ones who are not affected by the Tsukuyomi, I can imagine that there will be some interactions with Madara and probably some flashbacks which will clear some issues. And the Uchiha massacre could be one of those issues too.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by racefan1992 on Mon May 26, 2014 5:13 am

bricksquad88 wrote:

All I'm going to say is that Naruto has always treated Hinata well. Now I know certain pairings try to discredit this or try to make out Naruto's kindness towards Hinata as a result of the circumstances that they are in as the reason; and to that I would say that they are reaching. Not saying that you were saying anything of the nature, but reading your post just made me want to make that comment. I think someone put up a list of all the interactions Naruto and Hinata have had together, and save for when Hinata decided to intervene on Naruto's fight with Pain, their interactions have mostly been positive. Not saying that 437 was all negative, but it wasn't smiles and rainbows either. Naruto was genuinely worried about Hinata's well being and vice versa.

Hinata confessed because she thought she was never going too see him again. So when Naruto pressed her about her reasons for being there (calling BS on her intial reason, for he knows her as NOT a selfish person), she spoke from her heart on how she felt about him.

Other then that i agree with the rest of your post.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by bricksquad88 on Mon May 26, 2014 9:10 am

Irielo wrote:
bricksquad88 wrote:All I'm going to say is that Naruto has always treated Hinata well. Now I know certain pairings try to discredit this or try to make out Naruto's kindness towards Hinata as a result of the circumstances that they are in as the reason; and to that I would say that they are reaching. Not saying that you were saying anything of the nature, but reading your post just made me want to make that comment. I think someone put up a list of all the interactions Naruto and Hinata have had together, and save for when Hinata decided to intervene on Naruto's fight with Pain, their interactions have mostly been positive. Not saying that 437 was all negative, but it wasn't smiles and rainbows either. Naruto was genuinely worried about Hinata's well being and vice versa.

Please, could you be a bit more clear? I am not sure to really understand what you are meaning there...

If you could mention what part you didn't understand, it would make out easier to clarify. Thanks
racefan1992 wrote:
bricksquad88 wrote:

All I'm going to say is that Naruto has always treated Hinata well. Now I know certain pairings try to discredit this or try to make out Naruto's kindness towards Hinata as a result of the circumstances that they are in as the reason; and to that I would say that they are reaching. Not saying that you were saying anything of the nature, but reading your post just made me want to make that comment. I think someone put up a list of all the interactions Naruto and Hinata have had together, and save for when Hinata decided to intervene on Naruto's fight with Pain, their interactions have mostly been positive. Not saying that 437 was all negative, but it wasn't smiles and rainbows either. Naruto was genuinely worried about Hinata's well being and vice versa.

Hinata confessed because she thought she was never going too see him again. So when Naruto pressed her about her reasons for being there (calling BS on her intial reason, for he knows her as NOT a selfish person), she spoke from her heart on how she felt about him.

Other then that i agree with the rest of your post.

Fair enough. I agree
avatar
bricksquad88


Posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo on Mon May 26, 2014 9:15 am

^Just wanted to know what in my post motivated you to make that comment. Was there something disturbing in what I've written or was it something else?

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles on Mon May 26, 2014 9:43 am

NS keeps saying Hinata is a side character who is hardly important to the story and is just all about "Naruto-kun." Also, Naruto only thinks of her as a friend. Okay, so then tell me NS, why is Kishi constantly going back to NH scenes?

We don't get half this much emphasis on Naruto's other rookie relationships. For an unimportant side character, she sure got on that cover with him, keeps having all these scenes with him, and given her massive un-importance, it makes no sense for it to be all about "friendship" especially with her being "all about him."

Why doesn't the rest of Konoha 11 get this many really good "friendship" scenes with Naruto? Rookies that aren't "all about Naruto?" What makes Hinata so special? I mean at this point, with all these scenes, one could say Hinata is one of his closest relationships bar Team 7.

Yet, why? Why Hinata and not Shikamaru or Gaara (not a rookie but still)? Those two would make more sense than a side character who doesn't "add anything" other than saying Naruto's name and helping him out now and again. NS just chalks it up to "unimportant, unnecessary scenes!"

But it fails to think about the why. Is Kishi just throwing in random, unnecessary appearances from Hinata that always happen to involve Naruto and her feelings for him in some way? Or is he putting her there because he plans on having her achieve something? Something he wants the reader to acknowledge and take into account. Something like, Hinata ending up with Naruto. Hmm no? lol ok.

_________________
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo on Mon May 26, 2014 10:06 am

^Oh! According to NS logic Hinata is there only to stalk Naruto although the latter seems to appreciate her presence (355), despite him being thankful to her being by his side (615)... No it does not mean anything and if it means something, then it's only friend zoning.

With NS, it goes only round and round, even though NaruHina would become canon, I don't think it would change NS mindset.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles on Mon May 26, 2014 10:11 am

Irielo wrote:^Oh! According to NS logic Hinata is there only to stalk Naruto although the latter seems to appreciate her presence (355), despite him being thankful to her being by his side (615)... No it does not mean anything and if it means something, then it's only friend zoning.

With NS, it goes only round and round, even though NaruHina would become canon, I don't think it would change NS mindset.
Which is ridiculous. Kishi isn't wasting panels just to have some unimportant girl stalk his main character. He already has a character who is similar to that Karin. More importantly, Kishi isn't going to have Naruto's "stalker" who offers little else, be on a cover holding hands with him. What kind of message does that send? Naruto holding hands with his stalker? He obviously knows she's always been "watching him" heck, he knew since chuunin exams, Sakura told him herself! Which fits in with Naruto saying "she's always turning away when I look at her." Yet Sakura tells him she is always looking at him.

So Naruto could have pieced it together "she is always turning away when I look at her, yet she is looking at me when I don't." Why is that? Naruto remembers things from a long time ago, so when she confessed, I believe he got his answer. She admitted she always watched him, chasing after him, wanting to catch up to him, overtake him, be with him. She poured out her heart to him and he got all his questions about this girl answered.

For NS to think all of that was just filler for her to stalk him, then I don't know what to say. It will call 'bad writing' if NS doesn't happen, but the writing is perfectly alright to have pointless scenes of a stalker doing nothing of any real importance, being delusional about the main boy who is "obviously interested" in the main girl. >_>

_________________
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum