Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity on Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:03 am

Actually the Naruto wikia is strictly controlled by admins who use accurate sources of info. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother messing with it.
The same can be said for any part of the internet as well. Anything can be edited by anyone.
I trust it because it's distinguishes between Filler info, and Canon info, as well as the fact that it cites its sources at the bottom of the page. You can't get more trustworthy than that.
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:48 am

Just read what's in the spoiler and please give me your feedback :)
Long winded rant:
Honestly we don't need the anime or the interviews or newspaper clippings or even fanmade material or movies, like NS tries to use over and over and over.
-
Kishimoto writes the manga, and we all follow the manga.
-
So all we have to do is read it and see where it is going.
-
If you read the manga it will tell you clear as day.
-
1. Sakura still loves sasuke currently without any doubts and going as far as turning down a love confession from another man.
2. Hinata still loves Naruto and to top that off Kishi has made her say she wants to walk with him forever mutliple times in different ways. and as Sawyer7mage says, "if this is a work of fiction and these emotions still exist, you have to figure out why"
3. Naruto my be developing feelings for Hinata considering how he and her can read what the other is thinking simply by look in eachothers eyes and he held her hand and said his life belonged to her.
-
all of the above is cannon.
-
Not a newpaper clipping from a Jump executive that said, "Naruto still loves sasuke" a fanmade image of Naruto kissing sakura. Not road to ninja where the Kushinax minato parrelolz occured. Not a interview which has different translations. Not the anime which Sakura draws a picture of naruto when she is naked.
-
We have the cannon manga, not all the rest, and this my dear freinds is why Naruhina shines brightly.

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity on Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:52 am

Exactly. Agreed.
Also I would like to post an argument I recently had on the debate as well

A little argument I posed with a decent NS debater.:
1. Hinata, even if she knew she would die doing it, indirectly saved Naruto's life. If she hadn't nearly died, in a sense, Naruto would have been screwed. Kurama would not have been able to get through, and Naruto would most likely have been taken away to have the fox extracted from him.
2. Call it selfish if you will, but the same can be said for this:
Spoiler:

Sakura knew she would probably die trying, and yet she went to save Sasuke from Gaara.

Also, just because she is his friend NOW does not mean later on he could change that. Same can be said with Sasuke's view with Sakura, not only in part 1, but now. He's back. She still loves him, and as I've heard from many people "She's falling out of love with Sasuke!" Ok, so with that logic, Naruto is no longer becoming interested in Sakura.
For example again:
Spoiler:

Again, accurate translation. If you still don't trust the translation, read it in the next issue to come out. Same context.

When was the last time he poked fun at Sakura?
Spoiler:

I seriously can't believe I'm bringing this back up, but once again I will do it anyway.
Since you all disagree with the splitting hairs translation, I will use this instead.
More or less it. What does that mean? Well lets take a look shall we?

more or less
phrase of more
speaking imprecisely; to a certain extent.
"they are more or less a waste of time"

As in "Are you his girlfriend?"
"Well that's more or less it" Elaboration: "Well in a way, yes, but not really" Like I stated many times before. Minato said Girlfriend. A compund word. Naruto was merely correcting him. Minato was speaking imprecisely. As in she is a girl, she is my friend, but to that extent which you mentioned, no, she is not my girlfriend.

Well that is dictionary, common knowledge right there. Search it yourself if you don't believe me.

Also, her not denying him, that is literally the epitome of denial right there. Every time she has hit him, it hasn't been a 'love tap' she hits him forcefully. It's funny, yes, but for the love of fuck, she isn't being cute. She was gritting her teeth almost to say "IS THIS REALLY THE FUCKING TIME TO MAKE PETTY DISTINCTIONS?"
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:26 am

That's right. The only thing that matters is Kishimoto and his manga. Internet is such a place, where everything could be created and be given as truth. All our arguments, analysis, collages and such are purely created by fans for their own pleasure. The thing is just that manga is all for NaruHina and SasuSaku, while others are just trying to deny obvious things and force something stupid, that absolutely not suited for original Kishimoto's characters (something like NarSak pairing). Even animators are going against Kishimoto, which is a pure insult to his creation I think.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:26 am

it is still on that argument.
imo I don't think naruto likes sakura like that anymore. I think he just likes her like a close friend and that's it.

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:36 am

As a Superman Punch to all NS arguments I'm always saying is this:

If Road to Ninja and anime would have any influence on manga, then it wouldn't be Hinata with Naruto on the cover of volume 64 and it would be Sakura in all those romantic development moments for Naruto, because RTN was released far from chapter 615 release, which says a lot. If it was Sakura to be with Naruto, where was she in 98, 437, 558-559 and 615? The only romantic development Sakura has is with Sasuke.

Kishimoto is literally thowing to his readers these facts:

- NaruHina will happen.
- SasuSaku will most likely happen.
- NarSak is his subject to joke about and not taking seriously at all. To destroy any obstacles, that was created by animators, Kishimoto wrote 469, which killed NS for eternity.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity on Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:48 am

You know what..? I can't. Nope. I'm deleting my account on that forum. The amount of hypocrisy and butthurt is astounding. I can't even fathom it anymore ._.
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:57 am

lily567 wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:Yeah, "non-recorded" interview sounds pretty shady. Anyway, there's a legit one (from Jump Fest 2010) where Kishi confirms that. Found it:

Kishi said wrote:Naruto's close, but Sakura loves Sasuke as we should expect from that speech. She's being haughty with her using not so kind words against Naruto right afterwards...didn't she? I can't recall.
He's taking about Sakura's fakefession. Word of God confirms that it was a disaster for NS

Source
it was this part that I was worried about back then, what did he mean that naruto's close? was he saying that sakura would   soon fall for him? that  was what I was wondering about back then

Huh? Where did you get from that quote? Like I said, he was talking about Sakura's failfession... how could that possibly mean Sakura could "soon fall for him"?
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:13 am

Batokusanagi wrote:
lily567 wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:Yeah, "non-recorded" interview sounds pretty shady. Anyway, there's a legit one (from Jump Fest 2010) where Kishi confirms that. Found it:

Kishi said wrote:Naruto's close, but Sakura loves Sasuke as we should expect from that speech. She's being haughty with her using not so kind words against Naruto right afterwards...didn't she? I can't recall.
He's taking about Sakura's fakefession. Word of God confirms that it was a disaster for NS

Source
it was this part that I was worried about back then, what did he mean that naruto's close? was he saying that sakura would   soon fall for him? that  was what I was wondering about back then

Huh? Where did you get from that quote? Like I said, he was talking about Sakura's failfession... how could that possibly mean Sakura could "soon fall for him"?

I was talking about the line that said 'naruto's close' as I mentioned above and I have it highlighted in bold
also I was talking about back then  when I first saw from jump fest. at first I didn't quite get what he was talking about but greaktkung lao explained it earlier

Last edited by lily567 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:33 am

RedEyes wrote:You know what..? I can't. Nope. I'm deleting my account on that forum. The amount of hypocrisy and butthurt is astounding. I can't even fathom it anymore ._.
Arguing with NS is a waste of time, trust me. No matter how clear or how legit your facts are, it will deny it forever. I've went through this 9 circles of hell and now I just ignore any messages from NS, because when you try to speak with NarSak, there will be only one reaction from me at the end:

GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:42 am

I'm seriously just done running in circles explaining my POV to NS, UNDERSTANDING why it the has this POV, and then NS looks at me and says "Nope sorry, can't understand it" I'm just like... how, yo- you know what? Fuck this, fuck everything   

Last edited by 51-mustang on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cannot use Plurals when refering to the NS fanbase, also telling NS to 'Fuck you is considered bashing in a sense, please be careful)
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:09 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
RedEyes wrote:You know what..? I can't. Nope. I'm deleting my account on that forum. The amount of hypocrisy and butthurt is astounding. I can't even fathom it anymore ._.
Arguing with NS is a waste of time, trust me. No matter how clear or how legit your facts are, it will deny it forever. I've went through this 9 circles of hell and now I just ignore any messages from NS, because when you try to speak with NarSak, there will be only one reaction from me at the end:

Yes my friend. So it is with NS, the more you bring strong arguments with facts, the harder it will deny, bash and insult. Conclusion: instead of wasting time and energy discussing with it, just appreciate beautiful NaruHina. However, I agree that the NS arguments are sometimes so annoying and that force us to answer...
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:21 pm

I'm still so mad that it still tries to turn Hinata's confession and sacrifice into something selfish and wrong, while then trying to praise the time Sakura almost dropped out of the exams for him as proof of her putting Naruto ahead of Sasuke and caring about him.

It couldn't have been more clear that Sakura didn't believe in Naruto or his ability and only raised her hand to drop out for him because she realized he wasn't going to do it himself. Yet NS insists on using it as a good thing, when really, that whole scene only proved the lack of understanding these two have when it comes to what's really important. -.-

NS tries to say Hinata confessing and her sacrifice was wrong, that she only went in to confess (while completely ignoring the fact that Hinata wasn't even going to confess, it was Naruto who prodded her for an answer for what she was doing out there. Obviously, her being his friend and therefore caring about him, wasn't a good enough reason for him.

NS ignores everything else and just keeps using "she said she was being selfish!" Yeah, she said a lot of other things too, but let's just focus on the selfish part because that way, it makes the NS argument look better not really. -.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:32 pm

^ Damn! Naruto would have been taken away by Pein if Hinata did not intervene and he would not have been celebrated like a hero afterwards. Hinata's sacrifice enabled Naruto to become the hero he was dreaming of and it opened the way for him to become Hokage. How can NS be so blind?

To me, by her sacrifice, Hinata showed that she is worth of being considered as a heroine as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:56 pm

you know it is sad when it demonises Hinata's actions as selfish, I mean she has pushed the story further than what Sakura did, if I remember correctly Sakura pushed the story between Naruto and Sasuke, I cannot demonise her actions because we know Sakura has a loyal heart, no matter how dark Sasuke fell, she would always love Sasuke, but to try and force a pairing that has no impact on the story as a whole is just desperate.

at first Sakura did doubt Naruto, but over time and as their friendship developed she began to realise that he can achieve anything he sets his mind to, but that doesn't mean she fully understands him, this is something that Hinata has been able to do, she understands Naruto to a higher level and was willing to selflessly sacrifice her own life for Naruto, this is something no other character has done for him in the series.

it seems to think we are the biggest bashers of Sakura, yet it doesn't realise that the biggest bashers of Sakura is NS, I said this in one of my earlier posts, the pairing goes against what the characters stand for, and not only that it would be out of their character as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:00 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
lily567 wrote:

Source

I saw another translation of this interview and it was like this: "Of course Sakura cares about Naruto, but she loves only Sasuke". What he means by "Naruto is close" is that she cares about him as a friend, but the man she will always love only is Sasuke. And I respect Kishimoto for showing women's love like that, that it's unchangable when it is serious, no matter what. Such love loyalty is precious.
Actually, from those who know Japanese, the "close" meant "near" as in Naruto is around Sakura (which goes back to Sakura's words in chapter 469 talking about how Naruto is "near" her). It wasn't about the fact that they're friends, but just that Naruto is physically convenient (in part due to them being teammates). It's one of many reasons I have always contended that the idea of Naruto & Sakura as a romantic pairing is all about convenience and the idea that girls/boys can't care for each other strongly without either being family or in a romantic relationship.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:10 pm

I just hope Ns can see how happy Sakura and Naruto will be at the end of the story.
-
Naruto with Hinata and Sakura with Sasuke(possibly)

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:59 pm

lily567 wrote:
I was talking about the line that said 'naruto's close' as I mentioned above and I have it highlighted in bold
also I was talking about back then  when I first saw from jump fest. at first I didn't quite get what he was talking about but greaktkung lao explained it earlier
"Close" can mean a variety of things, but why would you think that Sakura "would fall for him soon" from the quote, especially when it refers to the fakefession and it mentions Sakura being haughty towards Naruto in that moment and the fact that she still loves Sasuke? I can understand asking what Kishi meant by "close", but what I didn't get was that particular conclusion you got from the quote.

Bubbles wrote:I'm still so mad that it still tries to turn Hinata's confession and sacrifice into something selfish and wrong, while then trying to praise the time Sakura almost dropped out of the exams for him as proof of her putting Naruto ahead of Sasuke and caring about him.

It couldn't have been more clear that Sakura didn't believe in Naruto or his ability and only raised her hand to drop out for him because she realized he wasn't going to do it himself. Yet NS insists on using it as a good thing, when really, that whole scene only proved the lack of understanding these two have when it comes to what's really important.  -.-

NS tries to say Hinata confessing and her sacrifice was wrong, that she only went in to confess (while completely ignoring the fact that Hinata wasn't even going to confess, it was Naruto who prodded her for an answer for what she was doing out there. Obviously, her being his friend and therefore caring about him, wasn't a good enough reason for him.

NS ignores everything else and just keeps using "she said she was being selfish!" Yeah, she said a lot of other things too, but let's just focus on the selfish part because that way, it makes the NS argument look better not really. -.-
Just another case of NS disregarding canon. I mean, there's no other way that you could misconstrue self-sacrifice to be "selfish" or bad thing in general, when it's been portrayed throughout the series as the most selfless you could possible do for someone else.
Though, it's even worse when NS pretends that Naruto wasn't in imminent danger and he was just chilling on the floor stabbed with black rods.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:12 pm

[quote="Batokusanagi"]
lily567 wrote:
"Close" can mean a variety of things, but why would you think that Sakura "would fall for him soon" from the quote, especially when it refers to the fakefession and it mentions Sakura being haughty towards Naruto in that moment and the fact that she still loves Sasuke? I can understand asking what Kishi meant by "close", but what I didn't get was that particular conclusion you got from the quote.

I don't know but that was yrs ago and I guess I didn't read the context properly and jumped to that conclusion.
my opinion about it is clear  and changed now that i think abut it and great kun lao made it clearer about that statement too

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:10 am

This is brilliant!

http://lunaneko14.tumblr.com/post/62949303607/for-commanderkurama
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:23 am

^ The slaps had already started beating NS with chapter 437, then continued with Sakura's failfession, "It's all in your eyes" and chapter 615 lol was in fact too much that NS could not find better excuse than "chakra transfer". I think it's due to the damages resulting from these massive slaps..

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:30 am

More of nice collages:

GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:07 am

wow that's one hell of a slap
I checked ou commander kurama's page when I clicked the link and there are some arguments about 615 and that naruto doesn't love hinata and that he loves only sakura.
in all honesty I think it needs a slap into next yr not into next week.
fist of all naruto has never said that he loves sakura.
sai said that he read that you smile at the person you like
so what about naruto smilling at hinata, he likes her and he always have the soft gentle genuine smile when it comes to hinata. he rarely shows that goofy smile around hinata.

naruto is not a child anymore. right now I don't think  naruto is looking for a soulmate with just looks, he is looking for a soulmate who is compatible with him, someone who he can be himself with, someone who knows what to say, someone who loved him when no one else did(besides his parents),someone he trusts his heart to and someone he knows who will be waiting for him when returns home (from a mission but in this case war)

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:16 am

NS can try to invent all the arguments it wants, but that will not bring NS any closer to being canon, plus I have a question for NS, where in the manga did Naruto say he was ever in love with Sakura.

Also wasn't there a time when he said he didn't understand the concept of love?

you know as of chapter 437, I bet he understands it now, I bet after he met his mother he understands parental love more. but chapter 437 was that one moment NS could never have, the moment where one of the girls would confess their love to Naruto, of all characters it was Hinata, why wasn't it Sakura, it could have been, but it wasn't why is that the case? why is it the case that NS was basically destroyed in chapter 469-470? why is it the case that NaruHina got all the romantic development in the war? when Kishi didn't have to do that.

There was a lot of things Kishi didn't have to do, and one of them was to push Naruto's and Hinata's relationship, possibly to the next level, he didn't have to make Hinata confess her love to Naruto but he did it anyway, can NS answer why that is the case?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:29 am

^ That's exactly the point my friend. NS can't ask the question why was it Hinata.
That's the points and facts I've once written about Hinata's vital importance in Naruto's life. This question of why was Hinata around could be asked in every examples below. Sorry NS, Hinata is no coincidence, nor a motivation tool to Naruto. He is realizing or has realized that Hinata is a part of him... his soulmate which is something deeper than teammate, right?

Spoiler:
-Hinata is a side character but from the start, she has been supporting Naruto and never laughed or looked bad at him when others did.
-Hinata is a side character but already in the chunin writing exams, she gently offers Naruto to loot her answers.
-Hinata is a side character who cheered up silently for Naruto when was fighting against her teammate Kiba.
-Hinata is a side character who adopted the same nindo as the main character and hero, Naruto and stood up against Neji although she was badly injured, thanks to Naruto's encouragement.
-Hinata is a side character for whom the hero, Naruto, made a blood vow, swearing that he will revenge on the bad way her cousin treated her.
-Hinata is a side character who was there (why?) on the training ground at the exact time when the hero was doubting of himself and gave him the motivation he needed (Proud Failure) that he was so happy, that he acknowledged himself that he liked someone like her.

-Hinata is a side character but she is the one who put her life on the line for Naruto, confessing her love for him. The latter was so angry to see her beaten that he let Kyuubi take  over and went from 6 to nearly 9 tails. He was so worry about Hinata after coming back to his normal state that he cries when he realizes she is still alive.
-Hinata is a side character but Naruto himself acknowledged her strength just by looking in her eyes while she was sure it was really him when other comrades like Neji and Kiba were still doubting it was Naruto.
-Hinata is a side character, but she is the who intervenes again after Neji's death to level Naruto's vibes and to motivate him not to give up. The latter again is positively influenced by her and thanks her to have been by his side all this time.

If Hinata were meant to be only a side character without any importance, why would Kishi "use" her in such situations where the hero Naruto needed such big help? Why did Kishimoto give her so much attention and even showed from part1 that Naruto does not ignore Hinata:

-Blood vow after Neji/Hinata match
-"someone like you I really like?"(Proud Failure)
-Big smile, shining eyes she he learned that he was going to team up with her when they were looking for Itachi
-Worrying about her during Pein and crying from relief when he realized she is not dead
-Acknowledging Hinata's strength (It's all in your eyes)
-Thanking Hinata that she has "always been" by his side.
-Holding her hand and squeezing it when he knows perfectly that she loves him

Why were all these elements, moments and developments created if they were to be thrown in the dustbin at the end of the day? If someone has the answer, I would be happy to know it.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum