Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:07 am

itachi75 wrote:This is a new argument to you guys?
-
I have seen it used multiple times.
-
It uses this expression and the expression in 615 to show that Sakura is depressed that Hinata is her love rival.
-
Kind of like the way you would expect the main love interest to act when another female tries to get close to him.
-
but seriously try telling that to NS and it will bite your head off.
That's only wishful thinking my friend. NS identifies itself to Sakura but misunderstands her character completely.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by racefan1992 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:26 am

Irielo wrote:
itachi75 wrote:This is a new argument to you guys?
-
I have seen it used multiple times.
-
It uses this expression and the expression in 615 to show that Sakura is depressed that Hinata is her love rival.
-
Kind of like the way you would expect the main love interest to act when another female tries to get close to him.
-
but seriously try telling that to NS and it will bite your head off.
NS identifies itself to Sakura but misunderstands her character completely.
Understatement of the year @Irielo. NS misses her characeter completely, forcing her too fit a mold she isn't made too fit in too begin with.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Batokusanagi on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:14 pm

Following on the NS double standards theme that was going on in the previous page, we could comment on how NS sees Kushina's "find a girl like me" comment to be a prophecy foreshadowing while completely ignoring the blatant, NH-specific foreshadowing in 573... despite the fact the fact that all of it came true (minus the "after the war part", of course) and just brush it off with "Hinata got her wish". She indeed "got her wish", but thanks to who was it? Yep, Naruto: she said she'd be holding Naruto's hand, Naruto hold her hand; she said she wanted to be by Naruto's side; Naruto thanks her for being by his side . Hell even the "walking by his side" happened, literally. Also, does NS stop to think what does it mean for Hinata to "get her wish"?

Oh, and how about NS saying that NH not being canon if Naruto doesn't tell Hinata that he loves her, but then turning around and claiming Naruto loves Sakura despite the him never having said so or even liking her despite him not having explicitly said so since chapter 3?

But there's more: NS would say that there's no chance Kishi would romance right Neji ('cause you know Neji would pissed off if Naruto and Hinata are happy together), but then get angry if you say that NS is impossible and reply "you don't know that? This is Kishi's manga!"

I also want to say something about Naruto's feelings and how I think we're wasting our time arguing whether he still like Sakura or not. It was clear from part 1, but the fakefession made even clearer: Naruto, regardless he likes Sakura or not, is just not interested in getting in the way of SS anymore. In that sense I suppose there's really a NS=ObiRin paralllel with both boys backing off (Obito saying that being hokage wouldn't give him time to think about romance and Naruto already from he said "Sakura-chan, you really like Sasuke" and again in 474 with his insistence that Sakura loves Sasuke).
Predictably NS would reply to this last point with "but Naruto thinks Sakura is his gf!!!" Which first off, is not what he said in 631 and has no back up whatsoever in any previous event (as NS completely lacks progression) that'd justify Naruto thinking his relationship with Sakura has moved to that level... quite the contrary with he himself acknowledging Sakura's feelings for Sasuke not too long ago. So, I take that particular statement as just to be another way to say that Naruto still likes Sakura, but that's, as I said; irrelevant.
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by itachi75 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:26 pm

lol:
^this is just stupid.  

itachi75


Posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:32 pm

It's double standard heaven on the NS side. Some people need to join chat? :3 I am thinking of doing a fanfiction and I need some ideas/feedback ^_^ plz and thank yerr :3
avatar
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:52 am

naruto was just jking with sakura . that's all

if naruto's feelings for hinata were only platonic, he would have said something different in 615
but naruto's words and actions were not on a platonic level.
holding hands is a sign of affection, it showed that he was proud to have hinata at his side and that he likes her a lot and has feelings for her. the staring into her eyes showed that he likes her a lot and doesn't have anything to hide from her.
also the way he was holding her hand in 616 was not platonic imo

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by itachi75 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:58 am

The fact that their hands moved while holding hands is a very interesting thing to note. I mean it proves that it was very significant.

itachi75


Posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:02 am

^ exactly

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by racefan1992 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:05 pm

itachi75 wrote:The fact that their hands moved while holding hands is a very interesting thing to note. I mean it proves that it was very significant.
Or an artist (Kishi) error? Sorry everyone but that is an error too me. Can't take much stock into it.

Rant time:

Spoiler:
I said awhile back on this thread that NS forces Sakura into a mold she doesn't fit into. NS tries to make Sakura have one thing that she doesn't fully have as a character: Empathy. For Saskue? Yes, she does have empathy for him but Naruto? Eh, not so much NS. What i mean in "empathy" is too understand Naruto on a sort of level that her (Sakura) doesn't infer with Narutos wishes and goals without going against him in any shape or form. NS: "Sakura understands Naruto perfectly on every level possible, screw Hinata, she is hardly even around him too understand him at all."

No, no, no a thousand times no NS. Sakura has gone against Naruto so many times (Chunin Exams written test, not supporting him against Neji in the 2nd round, lieing too his face about loving him romanticaly, trying too kill Saskue on her own when Naruto wants too bring him back too the village and her, insert whatever else i forget here.) If Sakura had empathy for Naruto, she wouldn't have done those things and stayied out of his way but noooooooooooooooo she didn't do that at all NS. She got IN HIS WAY. NS just because Sakura is on the same damn team with Naruto doesn't mean she knows him. Even with Naruto transfering his past memories too everyone still doesn't mean that she gets him. Sakura lacks what i like too call "walking a mile in someone eles shoes."

Here are 4 characters that i think of off the top of my head that lived hellish lives:
Naruto, Saskue, Garra, Hinata

We all know of Narutos pain and suffering as a child.
Saskue saw his entire clan slaughtered by his brother and grew up lonely.
Garra was feared by his own father ans was hunted relentlessly by assains his father sicked on him and he lost his mother. Also grew up lonely because he was a bijuu host (same as Naruto).
Hinata had an overtly negative, uncaring, unsupportive, too high expectation father who disowned her at a young age and a cousin who hated her guts and tried too kill her in the chunin exams. Those things caused mental and emotional scaring that toke a long time too heal and caused her have NO confidence in herself at the start of the series.

Sakura does not understand Naruto perfectly NS. If anything, she finally gets that Naruto wants too save Saskue himself but that is about it(after going against him). Sakura wasn't even the first person Naruto bonded too NS, that would be Saskue. 2nd person he bonded too was Hinata because Sakura and Lee pointed out how similar they are and Sakura noted that Hinata is/was always watching him. Plus Naruto found out that they share that same nindo. Naruto also did a blood vow of his own accord (unlike the POAL, which he was forced into). Their bond strengthed by Hinata confessing her feelings (truthfully and honestly NS) and by Nejis passing (hate using Nejis passing that way but it does strengthen what bonds they have.) Hinata is also one of the few characeters too speak too Narutos heart and bring him back from depression and darkness. Garra is the 3rd person Naruto bond too because well they are Bijuu hosts and went through hellish childhoods, Garra was in the darkness but Naruto saved him by telling Garra of his past and friends saved him from himself.

Sakura would be about the 4th person Naruto has bonded too and only because of Saskue. I really honestly think that if isn't for Saskue, Sakura and Naruto aren't even on the "best friend" level. Only because of Saskue that they have a bond at all.

So stop NS, stop saying Sakura gets and has empathy for Naruto because she really doesn't. Hinata on the other hand IS an empathic character and gets Naruto fully (Saskue and Garra too) and has never gotten in way of his goal and wishes. Hinata has only helped Naruto out when he was in trouble.

End of rant.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity on Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:46 pm

So, I was searching for some Kishimoto interviews, and the word on the net is, Kishi said in a non recorded interview:
Q: What will happen with Naruto and Sakura? Is a relationship possible? Or is she going to be with Sasuke?
A: Well... Sasuke has darkness in his heart, that is why he would not let her in at first. As for Naruto and Sakura, no. No relationship.


OH MY FUCK, IT MIGHT BE INTERNET SPOOF/TABOO, BUT DAMMIT, THAT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME XD
avatar
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by racefan1992 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:24 pm

^

Got a source for that?
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:30 pm

Oh shit, lemme search my history o_o I went through like 30 interviews/pages trying to find some useful info, so don't be angry if I can't find it >_<
Like I said, possible internet spoof.
avatar
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:14 pm

RedEyes wrote:So, I was searching for some Kishimoto interviews, and the word on the net is, Kishi said in a non recorded interview:
Q: What will happen with Naruto and Sakura? Is a relationship possible? Or is she going to be with Sasuke?
A: Well... Sasuke has darkness in his heart, that is why he would not let her in at first. As for Naruto and Sakura, no. No relationship.

OH MY FUCK, IT MIGHT BE INTERNET SPOOF/TABOO, BUT DAMMIT, THAT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME XD
Tbh Red, I seriously doubt this is legit. :/

_________________
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:16 pm

yea thats why i said, could be fake. But still, if it WAS real, nail in the coffin there.
avatar
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Batokusanagi on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Yeah, "non-recorded" interview sounds pretty shady. Anyway, there's a legit one (from Jump Fest 2010) where Kishi confirms that. Found it:

Kishi said wrote:Naruto's close, but Sakura loves Sasuke as we should expect from that speech. She's being haughty with her using not so kind words against Naruto right afterwards...didn't she? I can't recall.
He's taking about Sakura's fakefession. Word of God confirms that it was a disaster for NS

Source
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:Yeah, "non-recorded" interview sounds pretty shady. Anyway, there's a legit one (from Jump Fest 2010) where Kishi confirms that. Found it:

Kishi said wrote:Naruto's close, but Sakura loves Sasuke as we should expect from that speech. She's being haughty with her using not so kind words against Naruto right afterwards...didn't she? I can't recall.
He's taking about Sakura's fakefession. Word of God confirms that it was a disaster for NS

Source
it was this part that I was worried about back then, what did he mean that naruto's close? was he saying that sakura would soon fall for him? that was what I was wondering about back then


_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Genuine or not, I don't know what these interviews could bring to the pairings' issues. I don't think that Kishi wants to reveal what he is intending to do with them (pairings) outside the manga. In other words, just following the story makes it pretty obvious that he is leading to NaruHina.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by GreatKungLao on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:32 pm

lily567 wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:Yeah, "non-recorded" interview sounds pretty shady. Anyway, there's a legit one (from Jump Fest 2010) where Kishi confirms that. Found it:

Kishi said wrote:Naruto's close, but Sakura loves Sasuke as we should expect from that speech. She's being haughty with her using not so kind words against Naruto right afterwards...didn't she? I can't recall.
He's taking about Sakura's fakefession. Word of God confirms that it was a disaster for NS

Source
it was this part that I was worried about back then, what did he mean that naruto's close? was he saying that sakura would   soon fall for him? that  was what I was wondering about back then

I saw another translation of this interview and it was like this: "Of course Sakura cares about Naruto, but she loves only Sasuke". What he means by "Naruto is close" is that she cares about him as a friend, but the man she will always love only is Sasuke. And I respect Kishimoto for showing women's love like that, that it's unchangable when it is serious, no matter what. Such love loyalty is precious.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:37 pm

When you read the manga, it makes the reader think, where can NaruSaku come from, I mean sure Naruto's and Sakura's interactions have improved, but I made sure that when I did re-read the manga, that I kept all my pairing bias away, so that means I wasn't re-reading it with NaruHina in mind, in fact when I do read the manga, I read it like a neutral would.

but when I did another read over after that, it got me thinking, where is the NS romantic development? and made sure to read every page for a minute or so, and the answer is I don't think there is romantic development between Naruto and Sakura, the only thing I do notice is Sakura has grown to respect Naruto, aided him when he needed it, but I find that she isn't interested in Naruto in that fashion.

But with NaruHina on the other hand there has been great development since the Chunin exams, NaruHina has come a long way, from the early goings Hinata has gone from a girl who remained in her shell to a girl who is willing to speak her mind. but NaruSaku, it remains the same, the same jokes, the same reactions, nothing will change between them.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:01 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
lily567 wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:Yeah, "non-recorded" interview sounds pretty shady. Anyway, there's a legit one (from Jump Fest 2010) where Kishi confirms that. Found it:

Kishi said wrote:Naruto's close, but Sakura loves Sasuke as we should expect from that speech. She's being haughty with her using not so kind words against Naruto right afterwards...didn't she? I can't recall.
He's taking about Sakura's fakefession. Word of God confirms that it was a disaster for NS

Source
it was this part that I was worried about back then, what did he mean that naruto's close? was he saying that sakura would   soon fall for him? that  was what I was wondering about back then

I saw another translation of this interview and it was like this: "Of course Sakura cares about Naruto, but she loves only Sasuke". What he means by "Naruto is close" is that she cares about him as a friend, but the man she will always love only is Sasuke. And I respect Kishimoto for showing women's love like that, that it's unchangable when it is serious, no matter what. Such love loyalty is precious.
ah thank you, I didn't see that other translation , I was always seeing this one

the only thing that has improved between naruto and sakura is their friendship
yes sakura cares about naruto like a friend but that's about it



you know, naruto didn't have to behave mature around hinata but he chose to because he knows that hinata sees him as a person, a hardworking man who never give up from the time they were young. he definitely have deep feelings for hinata but it is now in the war that he sorta explored them hence holding her hand. and the fact that he held her hand in front of the alliance, friends, enemies and tailed beast(kurama included), that shows that he is proud to her her by his side and imo shows that he is interested in her and wants to feel even closer to her than just a friend and comrade but as his soulmate.

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by GreatKungLao on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:21 pm

lily567 wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
lily567 wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:Yeah, "non-recorded" interview sounds pretty shady. Anyway, there's a legit one (from Jump Fest 2010) where Kishi confirms that. Found it:

Kishi said wrote:Naruto's close, but Sakura loves Sasuke as we should expect from that speech. She's being haughty with her using not so kind words against Naruto right afterwards...didn't she? I can't recall.
He's taking about Sakura's fakefession. Word of God confirms that it was a disaster for NS

Source
it was this part that I was worried about back then, what did he mean that naruto's close? was he saying that sakura would   soon fall for him? that  was what I was wondering about back then

I saw another translation of this interview and it was like this: "Of course Sakura cares about Naruto, but she loves only Sasuke". What he means by "Naruto is close" is that she cares about him as a friend, but the man she will always love only is Sasuke. And I respect Kishimoto for showing women's love like that, that it's unchangable when it is serious, no matter what. Such love loyalty is precious.
ah thank you, I didn't see that other translation , I was always seeing this one

the only thing that has improved between naruto and sakura is their friendship
yes sakura cares about naruto like a friend  but that's about it



you know, naruto didn't have to behave mature around hinata but he chose to because he knows that hinata sees him as a person, a hardworking man who never give up from the time they were young.  he definitely have deep feelings for hinata but it is now in the war that he sorta explored them hence holding her hand. and the fact that he held her hand in front of the alliance, friends, enemies and tailed beast(kurama included),  that shows  that he is proud to her her by his side and imo shows that he is interested in her and wants to feel even closer to her than just a friend and comrade but as his soulmate.
Just now it got me thinking... Right after Hinata's speech Naruto remembered Neji's words "Naruto, Hinata-sama is willing to die for you... So remember...". What if this made Naruto thinking something like "I'm not gonna let Hinata die, but if this possibility still exist even a little, I'm not gonna hold my feelings towards her anymore, I once almost lost her and it would leave me without any possibility to say her how I felt..." and grabs her hand. It's like of fear of loosing her he decided to make sure that Hinata realised, that his feelings are mutual to hers.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:22 pm

lily567 wrote:you know, naruto didn't have to behave mature around hinata but he chose to because he knows that hinata sees him as a person, a hardworking man who never give up from the time they were young.  he definitely have deep feelings for hinata but it is now in the war that he sorta explored them hence holding her hand. and the fact that he held her hand in front of the alliance, friends, enemies and tailed beast(kurama included),  that shows  that he is proud to her her by his side and imo shows that he is interested in her and wants to feel even closer to her than just a friend and comrade but as his soulmate.
I don't think that Naruto chose to be mature around Hinata. He just feels himself more relax when he is with her, that's what makes it easy for him to tell her what is inside his heart instead of having to put a "mask" and pretending that everything is alright. Naruto is himself when he is with Hinata. He does not feel the need to play the hero when he is with her because she loves and accepts him the way he is and that's what his heart felt since a long time ago. When he told Hinata after the PF speech that he likes people like her, that was for this reason.

On the opposite, Sakura had to accept Naruto because of Sasuke, she even pretended to love him (failfession) and that was because of Sasuke and Naruto is well aware of that. Since the failfession, he showed that he is not interested to be taken as a spare wheel because he has already accepted Sakura's love for Sasuke and has already moved on from his crush.

He is now realizing Hinata's love in all its beauty.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:45 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
lily567 wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
lily567 wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:Yeah, "non-recorded" interview sounds pretty shady. Anyway, there's a legit one (from Jump Fest 2010) where Kishi confirms that. Found it:

Kishi said wrote:Naruto's close, but Sakura loves Sasuke as we should expect from that speech. She's being haughty with her using not so kind words against Naruto right afterwards...didn't she? I can't recall.
He's taking about Sakura's fakefession. Word of God confirms that it was a disaster for NS

Source
it was this part that I was worried about back then, what did he mean that naruto's close? was he saying that sakura would   soon fall for him? that  was what I was wondering about back then

I saw another translation of this interview and it was like this: "Of course Sakura cares about Naruto, but she loves only Sasuke". What he means by "Naruto is close" is that she cares about him as a friend, but the man she will always love only is Sasuke. And I respect Kishimoto for showing women's love like that, that it's unchangable when it is serious, no matter what. Such love loyalty is precious.
ah thank you, I didn't see that other translation , I was always seeing this one

the only thing that has improved between naruto and sakura is their friendship
yes sakura cares about naruto like a friend  but that's about it



you know, naruto didn't have to behave mature around hinata but he chose to because he knows that hinata sees him as a person, a hardworking man who never give up from the time they were young.  he definitely have deep feelings for hinata but it is now in the war that he sorta explored them hence holding her hand. and the fact that he held her hand in front of the alliance, friends, enemies and tailed beast(kurama included),  that shows  that he is proud to her her by his side and imo shows that he is interested in her and wants to feel even closer to her than just a friend and comrade but as his soulmate.
Just now it got me thinking... Right after Hinata's speech Naruto remembered Neji's words "Naruto, Hinata-sama is willing to die for you... So remember...". What if this made Naruto thinking something like "I'm not gonna let Hinata die, but if this possibility still exist even a little, I'm not gonna hold my feelings towards her anymore, I once almost lost her and it would leave me without any possibility to say her how I felt..." and grabs her hand. It's like of fear of loosing her he decided to make sure that Hinata realised, that his feelings are mutual to hers.
 
and he did this by looking in her eyes and squeezing her hand
 
Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:you know, naruto didn't have to behave mature around hinata but he chose to because he knows that hinata sees him as a person, a hardworking man who never give up from the time they were young.  he definitely have deep feelings for hinata but it is now in the war that he sorta explored them hence holding her hand. and the fact that he held her hand in front of the alliance, friends, enemies and tailed beast(kurama included),  that shows  that he is proud to her her by his side and imo shows that he is interested in her and wants to feel even closer to her than just a friend and comrade but as his soulmate.
I don't think that Naruto chose to be mature around Hinata. He just feels himself more relax when he is with her, that's what makes it easy for him to tell her what is inside his heart instead of having to put a "mask" and pretending that everything is alright. Naruto is himself when he is with Hinata. He does not feel the need to play the hero when he is with her because she loves and accepts him the way he is and that's what his heart felt since a long time ago. When he told Hinata after the PF speech that he likes people like her, that was for this reason.

On the opposite, Sakura had to accept Naruto because of Sasuke, she even pretended to love him (failfession) and that was because of Sasuke and Naruto is well aware of that. Since the failfession, he showed that he is not interested to be taken as a spare wheel because he has already accepted Sakura's love for Sasuke and has already moved on from his crush.

He is now realizing Hinata's love in all its beauty.
I should have used a better choice of words when I said he chose to be mature when actually as you said he feels more relax and comfortable when he is with hinata

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity on Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:29 am

Well I'd like to show you all something interdesting :3
http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=48972604&postcount=1675

check it out
avatar
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by racefan1992 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:33 am

^

I like some parts of the post except for the Naruto wiki parts. Even tho evidence out there says that Saskue and Sakura weren't even supposed too be in the manga too begin with, you didn't need the Wiki posts on there. Wikis are good for general understadning of something but can't be used as a source since anyone can edit them at any time.

But i don't need wikis and NS endlessly throw BS out there to get the NS has zero chance of happening. If NS had any chance, Hinatas feelings and character would have faded away completely but Hinata and her feelings haven't faded, only gotten stronger and more relevent.

but i do agree that Hinata would make a better main heroine then Sakura.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum