Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:23 pm

Irielo wrote:Regarding Sakura's feeling for Sasuke, NS should ask itself why did Kishi bother himself to create a scene where a random Ninja gives her a love letter. If he did so, it was simply to reaffirm Sakura's feelings for Sasuke and according to the story, this scene happened a few days ago although it occurred since more than 100 chapters in the manga.
That's incorrect. That scene happened hours ago. We're still in the second day of the war. This is a two day war as far as the manga is concerned.

RedEyes wrote:Well actually, the use of Honorifics creates distance between 2 people. Notice how, lately, even Hinata has dropped the use of 'kun' sometimes after saying 'Naruto'. Naruto hasn't called Hinata 'chan' because he has no need to. He likes to feel as if it isn't needed, and that she is already close to him.
There's not a single panel of Hinata not referring to Naruto as anything other than "Naruto-kun" in the entire manga (unless counting when she was cut-off from saying his name in the academy flashback; I'm actually curious if she would've referred to him as Naruto-san then instead).

Naruto doesn't call her "Hinata-chan" because of their closeness. Naruto was calling her "Hinata" back when he wasn't close to her at all. Naruto never used honorifics in the first place (he's not supposed to be polite, unlike Hinata or Lee or Minato--all 3 use honorifics for everyone all the time) unless it was for a superior or in Sakura's case due to his crush. However, Naruto has never changed how he has addressed a person even when he got closer to him/her. I don't expect Naruto to change how he addresses Hinata until they are in an established relationship. I don't expect him to use "-chan" either as I expect a nickname that's personal for him towards Hinata. I do expect Hinata to finally drop "-kun" when they are in an established relationship though.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
Irielo wrote:Regarding Sakura's feeling for Sasuke, NS should ask itself why did Kishi bother himself to create a scene where a random Ninja gives her a love letter. If he did so, it was simply to reaffirm Sakura's feelings for Sasuke and according to the story, this scene happened a few days ago although it occurred since more than 100 chapters in the manga.
That's incorrect. That scene happened hours ago. We're still in the second day of the war. This is a two day war as far as the manga is concerned.
I once wanted to know when that scene happened exactly and some answered me that it occurred maybe two days before. If you tell me that it happened hours ago, then it's even better. Thank you btw to correct this mistake.

Anyway, the most important aspect imo is that this scene happened very recently. If it happened some months or one year before, I would have definitely been more cautious in my statement.


Last edited by Irielo on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something)
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:51 pm

It's no problem. One of the issues with the fact that so many people watch the anime is that people don't understand time frames for things due to all of the added filler.

Basically, it's "confession"/Pain invasion/fight ends. The very next day the Kumo nins arrive and Naruto/Sakura learn about Sasuke's new status. The next day (maximum, 2 days later) the Summit began (that whole arc basically lasts 3-5 days in all). There's a stated 3 day time skip before Naruto goes to meet Bee. Naruto & Bee meet/train taking up 2-3 days (this includes Yamato being kidnapped). Naruto's last day of training occurs on the first day of the war (and Naruto finds out about the war just before nightfall of the first day of the war). During the first night (or wee hours in the morning of the second day) is when we have letter nin guy along with Hinata's declaration about winning the war. Early on during the second day of the war is when Naruto finally joins up with everyone (we get "in your eyes"). Still during the second day, Naruto/Bee/Kakashi/Gai fight Tobi/Jins and we get Hinata's vow involving romance. Later on the second day (though it's definitely night time as the Sasuke/Itachi/Kabuto fight ended around 9pm), the alliance will rescue Naruto/Bee/Kakashi/Gai and that takes us to the present stuff. We are still on the second day of the war though it is currently late at night and almost midnight (and the closer we get to midnight, the closer we get to Naruto's birthday).

Yeah, we're going to be dealing with 48 hours in manga time for probably about 200 chapters.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by itachi75 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:13 pm

that is what i have been saying.
-
In around 20 hours you are going to turn around and say, "Nope i don't love sasuke anymore i love naruto!"
-
I think i would fall out of my chair.
-
Sakura still loves sasuke and on top of that it doesn't seem like anything has happened to change her mind. I mean wasn't she just blushing a few hours ago in the manga time when Sasuke saved her?
-
in regards to the kun and chan. It is a honorific used inbetween close friends as well. I remember in several anime i am sure some freinds adressed eachother with chan.
-
I don't ever think Naruto will ever stop calling Sakura, Sakura-chan, and to be honest i hope he doesn't because it would feel like Naruto and sakura are not close like freinds, and that is not right Naruto and sakura are great freinds teamates and siblings of war, so if anything they should be close.
-
That is just my view on this.
-
I just don't understand why NS thinks that Sakura will just say, "I love you Naruto" it really makes no sense. It is obvious her heart still belongs to sasuke. I remember when i was reading the manga volumes, and kishi had a note inside one of the volumes, he was talkinga bout how he was going to have sakura confess her feelings to sasuke, and since he wasn't to good in writing that sort of thing he got a female freind and she was the one who partially helped with Sakura's lines in that aspect. I am just sitting abck and thinking, "sakura confessed her feelings all the way back in part 1, and it has been confirmed numerous times and with all seriousness(not joking like some animes do, but dead seriousness) that she loves Sasuke. NAruto knows it, Sai knows it, Sakura knows it, Kakashi knows it.
-
The valley of the end. IMO was the perverbial nail in the coffin. Kakashi asked Sakura, "you have come to your feelings right?" and Sakura breifly nodded and looked to the ground. She can't kill the man she loves. She tried, she tried to fight her feelings to stop what Sasuke was doing, but she coudln't kill the one she loves.
-
Sakura's dedication and belief in Sasuke is one of the greatest things in her character and I am glad Kishimoto awarded her faithfulness by presumably making sasuke good again and letting him rejoin the hidden leaf, so that they can(hopefully be twgether)
-
Btw i am not a sasusaku fan, but i do like the pairing, and I think Sakura's side of the story is the easist to read, she loves sasuke, she didn't even need an apology like Karin did, she just loved him even after he tried to kill her twice.
-
but my only question to NS, "why why why would Sakura after all this shit has happened, after she has confessed her feelings numerous times, have a shinobi confess his love to her, her trying to move on from to sasuke(to try to form a romantic bond with naruto in the confession) have her blushing currently and protecting Sasuke from the Shinobi alliance, all of this and yet apparently she is supposed to fall in love with NAruto?" really? that doesn't make a lick of sense.

itachi75


Posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:21 pm

itachi75 wrote:that is what i have been saying.
-
In around 20 hours you are going to turn around and say, "Nope i don't love sasuke anymore i love naruto!"
-
I think i would fall out of my chair.
-
Sakura still loves sasuke and on top of that it doesn't seem like anything has happened to change her mind. I mean wasn't she just blushing a few hours ago in the manga time when Sasuke saved her?
-
in regards to the kun and chan. It is a honorific used inbetween close friends as well. I remember in several anime i am sure some freinds adressed eachother with chan.
-
I don't ever think Naruto will ever stop calling Sakura, Sakura-chan, and to be honest i hope he doesn't because it would feel like Naruto and sakura are not close like freinds, and that is not right Naruto and sakura are great freinds teamates and siblings of war, so if anything they should be close.
-
That is just my view on this.
-
I just don't understand why NS thinks that Sakura will just say, "I love you Naruto" it really makes no sense. It is obvious her heart still belongs to sasuke. I remember when i was reading the manga volumes, and kishi had a note inside one of the volumes, he was talkinga bout how he was going to have sakura confess her feelings to sasuke, and since he wasn't to good in writing that sort of thing he got a female freind and she was the one who partially helped with Sakura's lines in that aspect. I am just sitting abck and thinking, "sakura confessed her feelings all the way back in part 1, and it has been confirmed numerous times and with all seriousness(not joking like some animes do, but dead seriousness) that she loves Sasuke. NAruto knows it, Sai knows it, Sakura knows it, Kakashi knows it.
-
The valley of the end. IMO was the perverbial nail in the coffin. Kakashi asked Sakura, "you have come to your feelings right?" and Sakura breifly nodded and looked to the ground. She can't kill the man she loves. She tried, she tried to fight her feelings to stop what Sasuke was doing, but she coudln't kill the one she loves.
-
Sakura's dedication and belief in Sasuke is one of the greatest things in her character and I am glad Kishimoto awarded her faithfulness by presumably making sasuke good again and letting him rejoin the hidden leaf, so that they can(hopefully be twgether)
-
Btw i am not a sasusaku fan, but i do like the pairing, and I think Sakura's side of the story is the easist to read, she loves sasuke, she didn't even need an apology like Karin did, she just loved him even after he tried to kill her twice.
-
but my only question to NS, "why why why would Sakura after all this shit has happened, after she has confessed her feelings numerous times, have a shinobi confess his love to her, her trying to move on from to sasuke(to try to form a romantic bond with naruto in the confession) have her blushing currently and protecting Sasuke from the Shinobi alliance, all of this and yet apparently she is supposed to fall in love with NAruto?" really? that doesn't make a lick of sense.
yup I agree with what you are saying and yes it doesn't make any sense but then it would want to ask why should naruto fall for hinata?
where should I start on that one

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:01 pm

no matter how deep Sasuke delved into the darkness, Sakura would always love Sasuke.

even though Naruto was there as a light, she would never be in love with Naruto, sure the friendship between them grew, but as far as romance is concerned, there has been little to no development, maybe that is because Sakura simply will not allow for it, no matter how many chances there were her heart wouldn't allow for her to move on, this is something that Naruto knew and allowed for him to move on towards another, this is something it cannot accept, even though it claims there is no evidence to say that Naruto has moved on and is still I love with Sakura, we can say that there is no proof to say that he was ever in love with Sakura.

What I like about Sakura is the fact that no matter how dark the road Sasuke followed she remained in love with him, even though Naruto was the better option in the end, her heart tells her Sasuke is still the one, she remained loyal to Sasuke, that is something Naruto cannot change, that is something he has accepted over time.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:06 pm

Yeah, Naruto should never drop the -chan with Sakura, its just what he calls her.Likewise, I'd prefer him to not add it to Hinata's name, though Hinata dropping -kun with Naruto would fit with her character should they get together.
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by itachi75 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:15 pm

oh btw when you talk to NS about Sakura responding to the love letter, it will fully believe she is talking about Naruto not Sasuke, so just a heads up.
-
then again I am repeating this alot  

itachi75


Posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:57 pm

The "proof" NS uses for Naruto loving Sakura is Sai flashback, date requests and POAL.

Flashback: He practically spelled it out for us! Even Sai could tell he loves Sakura!
ignores that love was never mentioned even in the flashback and that Sai came to the wrong conclusion.

Date requests: Naruto was always asking her on dates!
ignores that asking someone on dates doesnt = love.

PoAL: Naruto knew how Sakura felt because he loved Sakura and was hurting that she chose Sasuke and not him, so he did the promise to grant her wish to bring back Sasuke. Sai flashback shows Naruto feels he can't confess to her until he fulfills the promise!
ignores that naruto understood sakura not because he loves her and is hurting because she loves Sasuke (because how the hell is that understanding what she is going through first of all?) but because Sasuke was precious to him too and him leaving hurt him just as much as it hurt Sakura. Oh, and Naruto specifically drops the promise in 469, so does that mean he isn't going to confess anymore NS?

NS once again coming to random conclusions to try and force the pairing. -.-
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:39 am

once again naruto was compared to his mother so that means the sakura to kushina parallel is null and void as usual

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles on Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:26 pm

NaruSaku using Kushina's words to prove NS? It ignores that Naruto barely followed any of her advice in retrospect. He didn't respect his teachers, he didn't keep to his hygiene, he didn't study, he wasn't really wary of money handling, didn't eat healthy, etc.

Yet for some reason, NS believes he's going to listen to his mothers advice on love...because? Hell, even when she left him after he saw her words, he didn't even mention her love advice. He specifically mentions every other advice she gave him-except the love advice!

Spoiler:


love advice:
Whaaaat? No: "There's a girl I love named Sakura-chan. but blah blah blabbity blah this and that?" What happened to that, undying suffering love martyr love that Nardo has for Sakwa chan that he'll never give up because he doesn't give up??


Which makes sense, because love is something only Naruto can decide. The irony of her words about "not picking a weird one, and to find someone like her" is this:

The "weird" one, happens to be the girl who is in love with him genuinely, who has put her life on the line for him, and who has been by his side this whole time, while the girl who is "like Kushina (in temper)" is just the good friend who, while he had a crush on her, is not romantically interested in him even now and violently hits him whenever he even insinuates their relationship to be that way.
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Batokusanagi on Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:29 pm

Seeing some NS arguments using DBs. Particularly Sakura's char profile in DB3. The "how does she feel about Naruto? She hasn't found an answer" part. There are 2 things that make me lol about using the argument:
1-How much canon said F U to the DB entry.
2-The complete lack of mention of Naruto's "love" for Sakura in his char entry.

Not to mention that if NS really wants to go there, It really needs to explain why would Kishi refer to NH as "hesitant up and down love story"

Bubbles wrote:The "proof" NS uses for Naruto loving Sakura is Sai flashback, date requests and POAL.

Flashback: He practically spelled it out for us! Even Sai could tell he loves Sakura!
ignores that love was never mentioned even in the flashback and that Sai came to the wrong conclusion.

Date requests: Naruto was always asking her on dates!
ignores that asking someone on dates doesnt = love.

PoAL: Naruto knew how Sakura felt because he loved Sakura and was hurting that she chose Sasuke and not him, so he did the promise to grant her wish to bring back Sasuke. Sai flashback shows Naruto feels he can't confess to her until he fulfills the promise!
ignores that naruto understood sakura not because he loves her and is hurting because she loves Sasuke (because how the hell is that understanding what she is going through first of all?) but because Sasuke was precious to him too and him leaving hurt him just as much as it hurt Sakura. Oh, and Naruto specifically drops the promise in 469, so does that mean he isn't going to confess anymore NS?

NS once again coming to random conclusions to try and force the pairing. -.-
Chapter 3: He said likes her straight out. Can't get any clearer than that, right?
Forgets the only reference the chapter has gotten so far is Naruto remembering how Sakura said she wanted Sasuke's acknowledgement. Yep, instead of the foundation of the allegedly endgame pairing, Kishi decided to reference SS instead


Last edited by Lickstermik on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Referring to fanbase)
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by itachi75 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:18 pm

In my opinion Ns is a crack pairing.
-
I fully believe in the beginning of part 1 Ns was a serious option that was very likely to be a endgame pairing.
-
Simply because Sakura had naruto and saw the evil in sasuke.
-
that being said once she saw sasuke and Naruto agreed(since he remembered her expression at the time) she is madly in love with Sasuke.
-
I just hate how Ns believes that Sakura currently loves NAruto with no confirmation of those feelings.
-
Ns, "Sakura loves naruto more then she ever loves sasuke, read the manga"
-
however we have no proof Sakura loves Naruto, much less we have no proof in the slightest that she loves Naruto more then she ever loves sasuke.
=
also this one is more annoying, "Sakura and naruto's bond is so intimate that it surpasses her love for sasuke infinitetly."

itachi75


Posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:21 pm

I think it's all answered in the failfession.

quoting what I posted in a debate:
And this is  even more selective.
He knew  of the bond Naruto had with Sasuke, even Shizune tried to stop his rant reminding him of it, but  t this point that very bond was pissing our Sai  enormously after the beating  he had witnessed, and that was not  even  the main pojnt of the Sakura part of his guilt trip  of a lifetime-
At at time Sai was not empahtizing wiht anyone-he was furious.And Sakura was the victim at hand.


His personal  line of attack was the promise between Naruto and Sakura,  a promise about  he admits he ignores the exact terms..... and worst of all, a completely uncalled for mention of Naruto´s romantic feelings for Sakura as an extra pressure  in the mess "EVEN i CAN TELL HE LOOOVES YOU AND HE SUFFERS IN SILENCE LIKE I DO WITH MY TONGUE SEAL"

That was not his being his "frank self", that was Sai angry like an Asturian fishwife  meddling and trying with all his might to make Sakura feel like shit AND SUCCEEDING.Guilt trip of the first caliber and one of the most disgusting scenes of the manga that far.

Even trying  to compare the pain both his team mates caused the messiah was preposterous enough

Guilt trip of the first order, I repeat(quote from someone else)
Exactly.
Even here he states that she wasn't there to tell Naruto her feelings, but she knew telling him the original plan wouldn't convince him and he'd retaliate. She thought he would ignore Sasuke if she lied to him.

Spoiler:

And here
Spoiler:


Oh and her lying about loving him was to lessen the burden, and maybe get his mind off of Sasuke.
Spoiler:


Willing to kill the one she loves. The ONE she loves. Not 'one of the men she loves.'

Spoiler:

She knows Naruto would hate her.
Spoiler:

Sai didn't mean to guilt trip her.
Spoiler:

TL;DR > She was willing to kill Sasuke to save him from himself, and let Naruto hate her, all because she felt guilty for burdening Naruto and she wanted to save the one she loves from himself.
Completely owned the conversation.
avatar
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:53 pm

You see RedEyes, that in lies the problem, even though Sakura did care for Naruto's well being, but what NS doesn't look at is the chapters afterwards, the false confession was to make sure that Naruto wouldn't chase after Sasuke, but she was going to make amends, to me this is where any chances of NaruSaku occurring died, sure Sakura did what she needed to do, but there are a few things that need to be taken into consideration.

1. Even though Sakura does care for Naruto, she was willing to have him hate her for going after Sasuke.
2. she knew she was going to die in her attempt at killing Sasuke.
3. Sai is completely oblivious to anything outside a book.

what caused NS to roll over was a culmination of these things.

1. Hinata's confession sort of changed Naruto's perspective in a way, he no longer considers her weird, in fact he found out about her introverted nature and why she was like that.
2. being frienzoned by Sakura and having his date requests rejected is enough to tell the biggest idiot that she isn't interested in him, more than a friend certainly not.
3. Naruto has accepted the fact that Sakura will always love Sasuke, no matter how much of a dark place he has gone to, she remains loyal to her heart.

hence the biggest reason why NS cannot occur is because of Naruto and Sakura.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:56 pm

51-mustang wrote:You see RedEyes, that in lies the problem, even though Sakura did care for Naruto's well being, but what NS doesn't look at is the chapters afterwards, the false confession was to make sure that Naruto wouldn't chase after Sasuke, but she was going to make amends, to me this is where any chances of NaruSaku occurring died, sure Sakura did what she needed to do, but there are a few things that need to be taken into consideration.

1. Even though Sakura does care for Naruto, she was willing to have him hate her for going after Sasuke.
2. she knew she was going to die in her attempt at killing Sasuke.
3. Sai is completely oblivious to anything outside a book.

what caused NS to roll over was a culmination of these things.

1. Hinata's confession sort of changed Naruto's perspective in a way, he no longer considers her weird, in fact he found out about her introverted nature and why she was like that.
2. being frienzoned by Sakura and having his date requests rejected is enough to tell the biggest idiot that she isn't interested in him, more than a friend certainly not.
3. Naruto has accepted the fact that Sakura will always love Sasuke, no matter how much of a dark place he has gone to, she remains loyal to her heart.

hence the biggest reason why NS cannot occur is because of Naruto and Sakura.
I know sakura cares for naruto and naruto cares for sakura, there are friends ya know but it wants more than that even tho sakura isn't interested in naruto and naruto realised since part 1 that sakura will never be interested so he said to himself imo that I willjust be friends with sakura and nothing more.

the thing about hinata is that he stopped viewing her as weird in part 1 imo when she fought against neji hence he said she was incredible and he was admiring her. he saw her in a new light when she told him how she believes in him and that he is a proud failure. he saw her in a different light when he found out her feelings for him and why she fell for him and why she was willing to protect him and her reasons for falling for him kinda goes back with her proud failure speech in a way. naruto no longer saw hinata as just a friend and comrade. the thing is compared to sakura and hinata, naruto 'likes' sakura because she was pretty but naruto likes hinata as a person. imo I think naruto is attracted to hinata.

my question is that when naruto was answering his mother's advice, why did he place hinata back to back with sakura? do you think in the next flash back he has of his friends, he will completely separate his friends from hinata and have a separate panel of him with her? I think he will completely separate her from his friends

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles on Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:48 am

The thing is, NS has it's own version of the story that's pretty different from how we see it. NS thinks Naruto has loved Sakura since the beginning, that Naruto saving Sakura from Gaara was a big instance showing his feelings for her. NS thinks that all of Sakura cheering, smiling and worrying for Naruto are "subtle signs" of her growing romantic feelings for him, that Sakura doesn't understand that what she feels for Sasuke is a shallow crush the poor, hopeless girl mistook for love and that evil!sauce never acknowledged Sakura and only found her bothersome. A big show of this is apparently hospital scene, where Naruto sees Sakura hugging Sasuke and is sad because he sees Sakura isn't being acknowledged by Sasuke (who looks bothered by her closeness), and he leaves out of dismay. Later, Naruto makes the Poal because he understands how Sakura felt in that moment as he loves her and it hurts him as much as her loving Sasuke and not getting love in return...but her feelings are still shallow and unwarranted, Naruto feelings are true.

Confession with Hinata was her admiring him and just mistaking it for love, doesn't matter what she says, her words are as true as Sakura's (not at all). She held Naruto's hand for chakra transfer, also she held it during the war, not after, which means she won't be doing so after war.

Naruto in Sai flashback confirms Naruto still loves Sakura as he heavily implied it when he said he cannot confess when he can't keep his promises.

Sakura confessing to Naruto was true, but her not loving Sasuke was a lie. After all, one can love two people at once! Sakura is still confused so says databook. 540 shows her regretting loving Sasuke,but Naruto wasn't shown because she is still figuring it out. Though the fake smile shows she is definitely not trusting Sasuke and is likely moving forward from him. 631 not only showed Naruto still loves Sakura romantically, but it did not show her not denying Naruto after all! She headbutt him, but did not deny it and looked flustered. classic tsundere trait.

[insert more bullshit here]
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang on Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:25 am

The fact of the matter is, no matter how dark the place Sasuke went to, Sakura would always love him, NS can make up all the excuses it wants to make up, it can hide behind all the so called hints and development. NS can use Tsundere as the main focal point of the arguments it tries to bring up, but sadly for NS (but not for us) it doesn't really count, because the evidence is certainly against it.

The one thing that is killing NS is the fact that Naruto is close to answering Hinata's confession while Sasuke is still yet to answer Sakura's. even when Naruto does answer Hinata's love for him, NS will still deny it and downplay it as nothing, I am willing to bet that if Naruto says he loves Hinata and the two (Naruto and Hinata) share their first kiss. it will just say that he is practicing for Sakura.

If Hinata and Naruto were to marry, it would ridicule Kishi and say it was bad writing, same would go for a NaruHina family. the sad reality is NS will deny anything that isn't NS, anything like SasuSaku and NaruHina will never count because the only romance that is allowed to occur is NaruSaku, no matter how out of the blue it will become.

What it needs to realise, is that it is far too late in the game for NS to happen, the development between Naruto and Sakura is more of a close friendship or a platonic brother and sister relationship, sure there was a chance that it could have gone further, but there is something it will never admit to, the ones that ruined the chances of NaruSaku were Naruto and Sakura.

Naruto: for the fact that he accepts the fact that Sakura will love Sasuke no matter how dark the road he takes becomes.
Sakura: friendzoned Naruto long ago, no matter how much Naruto tried to go out with her, she would never consider it, plus the fact that she is still in love with Sasuke.

No matter what it says the biggest threats to NS, they were never Hinata or Sasuke, it always was and always will be Naruto and Sakura as the biggest threats to NaruSaku.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Subaru on Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:38 am

Bubbles wrote:NaruSaku using Kushina's words to prove NS? It ignores that Naruto barely followed any of her advice in retrospect. He didn't respect his teachers, he didn't keep to his hygiene, he didn't study, he wasn't really wary of money handling, didn't eat healthy, etc.

Yet for some reason, NS believes he's going to listen to his mothers advice on love...because? Hell, even when she left him after he saw her words, he didn't even mention her love advice. He specifically mentions every other advice she gave him-except the love advice!

Spoiler:


love advice:
Whaaaat? No: "There's a girl I love named Sakura-chan. but blah blah blabbity blah this and that?" What happened to that, undying suffering love martyr love that Nardo has for Sakwa chan that he'll never give up because he doesn't give up??


Which makes sense, because love is something only Naruto can decide. The irony of her words about "not picking a weird one, and to find someone like her" is this:

The "weird" one, happens to be the girl who is in love with him genuinely, who has put her life on the line for him, and who has been by his side this whole time, while the girl who is "like Kushina (in temper)" is just the good friend who, while he had a crush on her, is not romantically interested in him even now and violently hits him whenever he even insinuates their relationship to be that way.
Wow! This is telling arguments! I absolutly agree with you) I never thought about it before... thank you =)
Also I think sakura will love Sasuke forever. I hope, kishi will not spoil this Sakura's feature. NaruHina and SasuSaku the best end =)
avatar
Subaru


Posts : 32
Gender : Female
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity on Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:32 am

NS on Narutopedia says 'Naruto doesn't have to use canon to prove he loves sakura!'

OH MY GOD LMFAO
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Naruto_Uzumaki's_Relationships

1. Yes. Kishimoto writes the fucking story. Not the Animators. That's why it's called FILLER. To FILL IN for time concerns.

2. Digging for 'evidence' much? XD

4. There is PLENTY of evidence for development, not just some sore excuse for development like a hug which was 1 sided at best and a comment which nearly got Naruto knocked out. Also, you just noticed I skipped 3.

5. Can NS please just stop its fishing and cherry picking? Need I say more?
avatar
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by racefan1992 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:40 am

RedEyes wrote:I think it's all answered in the failfession.

quoting what I posted in a debate:
And this is  even more selective.
He knew  of the bond Naruto had with Sasuke, even Shizune tried to stop his rant reminding him of it, but  t this point that very bond was pissing our Sai  enormously after the beating  he had witnessed, and that was not  even  the main pojnt of the Sakura part of his guilt trip  of a lifetime-
At at time Sai was not empahtizing wiht anyone-he was furious.And Sakura was the victim at hand.


His personal  line of attack was the promise between Naruto and Sakura,  a promise about  he admits he ignores the exact terms..... and worst of all, a completely uncalled for mention of Naruto´s romantic feelings for Sakura as an extra pressure  in the mess "EVEN i CAN TELL HE LOOOVES YOU AND HE SUFFERS IN SILENCE LIKE I DO WITH MY TONGUE SEAL"

That was not his being his "frank self", that was Sai angry like an Asturian fishwife  meddling and trying with all his might to make Sakura feel like shit AND SUCCEEDING.Guilt trip of the first caliber and one of the most disgusting scenes of the manga that far.

Even trying  to compare the pain both his team mates caused the messiah was preposterous enough

Guilt trip of the first order, I repeat(quote from someone else)
Exactly.
Even here he states that she wasn't there to tell Naruto her feelings, but she knew telling him the original plan wouldn't convince him and he'd retaliate. She thought he would ignore Sasuke if she lied to him.

Spoiler:

And here
Spoiler:


Oh and her lying about loving him was to lessen the burden, and maybe get his mind off of Sasuke.
Spoiler:


Willing to kill the one she loves. The ONE she loves. Not 'one of the men she loves.'

Spoiler:

She knows Naruto would hate her.
Spoiler:

Sai didn't mean to guilt trip her.
Spoiler:

TL;DR > She was willing to kill Sasuke to save him from himself, and let Naruto hate her, all because she felt guilty for burdening Naruto and she wanted to save the one she loves from himself.
Completely owned the conversation.
I very rarely do this for any post, this post deserves a checkered flag
Spoiler:
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity on Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:13 am

Lol I thought it was funny as fuck, because NS just didn't even attempt to dispute it. NS just left it alone. Lol, I'm pretty sure that means I win right? XD

OH and because of that post, my reps on NF went from 17k to 23k. :3
avatar
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo on Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:32 am

RedEyes wrote:
Spoiler:
I think it's all answered in the failfession.

quoting what I posted in a debate:
And this is  even more selective.
He knew  of the bond Naruto had with Sasuke, even Shizune tried to stop his rant reminding him of it, but  t this point that very bond was pissing our Sai  enormously after the beating  he had witnessed, and that was not  even  the main pojnt of the Sakura part of his guilt trip  of a lifetime-
At at time Sai was not empahtizing wiht anyone-he was furious.And Sakura was the victim at hand.


His personal  line of attack was the promise between Naruto and Sakura,  a promise about  he admits he ignores the exact terms..... and worst of all, a completely uncalled for mention of Naruto´s romantic feelings for Sakura as an extra pressure  in the mess "EVEN i CAN TELL HE LOOOVES YOU AND HE SUFFERS IN SILENCE LIKE I DO WITH MY TONGUE SEAL"

That was not his being his "frank self", that was Sai angry like an Asturian fishwife  meddling and trying with all his might to make Sakura feel like shit AND SUCCEEDING.Guilt trip of the first caliber and one of the most disgusting scenes of the manga that far.

Even trying  to compare the pain both his team mates caused the messiah was preposterous enough

Guilt trip of the first order, I repeat(quote from someone else)
Exactly.
Even here he states that she wasn't there to tell Naruto her feelings, but she knew telling him the original plan wouldn't convince him and he'd retaliate. She thought he would ignore Sasuke if she lied to him.

Spoiler:

And here
Spoiler:


Oh and her lying about loving him was to lessen the burden, and maybe get his mind off of Sasuke.
Spoiler:


Willing to kill the one she loves. The ONE she loves. Not 'one of the men she loves.'

Spoiler:

She knows Naruto would hate her.
Spoiler:

Sai didn't mean to guilt trip her.
Spoiler:

TL;DR > She was willing to kill Sasuke to save him from himself, and let Naruto hate her, all because she felt guilty for burdening Naruto and she wanted to save the one she loves from himself.
Completely owned the conversation.
To tell you the truth, Sai with his "knowledge" based mainly on books and not experience, pisses me off (no intention of bashing here). Sai, in these moments, lacked completely of humility. He grew up and was trained in a way whereby one has to forget about emotions. He is still learning about the feelings and he just came and talked as if he possessed the whole wisdom in the world to lecture Sakura, accusing her for something he even did not know. Naruto was anyway trying to get back Sasuke for himself because, like he told to Itachi, Sasuke is like his brother. Sai therefore, should have humbly not interfered in matters which don't concern him.

lily567 wrote:
I know sakura cares for naruto and naruto cares for sakura, there are friends ya know but it wants  more than that even tho sakura isn't interested in naruto and naruto realised since part 1 that sakura will never be interested so he said to himself imo that I willjust be friends with sakura and nothing more.

the thing about hinata is that he stopped viewing her as weird in part 1  imo when she fought against neji hence he said she was incredible and he was admiring her. he saw her in a new light when she told him how she believes in him and that he is a proud failure. he saw her in a different light when he found out her feelings for him and why she fell for him and why she was willing to protect him and her reasons for falling for him kinda goes back with her proud failure speech in a way.  naruto no longer saw hinata  as just a  friend and  comrade. the thing is compared to sakura and hinata, naruto 'likes' sakura because she was pretty but naruto likes hinata as a person. imo I think naruto is attracted to hinata.
I agree with you on the fact that Naruto has since long time ago accepted Sakura's feelings for Sasuke and cares for her as a friend and a teammate and vice-versa. I also think that since the PF speech, Naruto was not seeing Hinata as a weird person. He could already appreciate and realize her qualities during the chunin exams and the way she talked to him when he was down before his match against Neji.

Bubbles wrote:The thing is, NS has it's own version of the story that's pretty different from how we see it.
51-mustang wrote:
What it needs to realise, is that it is far too late in the game for NS to happen, the development between Naruto and Sakura is more of a close friendship or a platonic brother and sister relationship, sure there was a chance that it could have gone further, but there is something it will never admit to, the ones that ruined the chances of NaruSaku were Naruto and Sakura.


No matter what it says the biggest threats to NS, they were never Hinata or Sasuke, it always was and always will be Naruto and Sakura as the biggest threats to NaruSaku.
When too much imagination comes into play, then what could we expect? Dreams are taken for reality and the manga is forgotten... We have then a fiction in the fiction which does not reflect what is happening in the manga but what is wished. That's why the NaruHina moments will be constantly denied and what NS thinks or interprets as a moment or a hint, over glorified, although the main characters implied in the pairings are permanently showing different romantic interests:

-Sakura still loves Sasuke
-Naruto has already started to move positively to fulfill Hinata's wishes.

Just appreciate NaruHina in its simplicity and romantic development, sticking to the manga instead of forcing the imagination to create moments would be good principles to follow although dreams are often sweet...
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by itachi75 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:37 am

i believe the reason why kishi didn't have naruto say anything about romance, even though he answered all the other questions was simply if he did show hinata or sakura or say he didn't have anyone in mind i think people would've stopped reading like alot of ns did when 615 came around.
-
that is just my humble opinion though.

itachi75


Posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo on Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:40 am

^I have the same opinion. However, I prefer to stop here because some rules might get broken if the discussion goes further on this particular issue.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum