Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:32 am

I got one
why did naruto show affection to hinata in front of the alliance and enemies by holding her hand?
he could've just thanked her with just a smile or a pat on the shoulder

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:34 am

lily567 wrote:I got one
why did naruto show affection to hinata in front of the alliance and enemies by holding her hand?
he could've just thanked her with just a smile or a pat on the shoulder
Maybe because Naruto wants everyone to know, that future Hokage already has future wife?

And everyone who would dare to put a finger on her will have a meeting with Kurama's stomach.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:21 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
lily567 wrote:I got one
why did naruto show affection to hinata in front of the alliance and enemies by holding her hand?
he could've just thanked her with just a smile or a pat on the shoulder
Maybe because Naruto wants everyone to know, that future Hokage already has future wife?

And everyone who would dare to put a finger on her will have a meeting with Kurama's stomach.
 

not only that he is being honest with himself
he is showing not only how much he cares for her but the strength of his feelings towards hinata

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Fallere825 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Spoiler:
lily567 wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
lily567 wrote:I got one
why did naruto show affection to hinata in front of the alliance and enemies by holding her hand?
he could've just thanked her with just a smile or a pat on the shoulder
Maybe because Naruto wants everyone to know, that future Hokage already has future wife?

And everyone who would dare to put a finger on her will have a meeting with Kurama's stomach.
 
not only that he is being honest with himself
he is showing not only how much he cares for her but the strength of his feelings towards hinata
Indeed, and we all know once Naruto makes up his mind about something he has no problem letting everyone else know.  

_________________
Next time, I'll be next to you, Holding your hand...Walking WITH you.
Hinata...Thank you!...It's thanks to you that stayed at my side
I won't let go of your Hand!!
avatar
Fallere825


Posts : 529
Gender : Male
Location : Caribbean

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Lickstermik wrote:
Spoiler:

lily567 wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
lily567 wrote:I got one
why did naruto show affection to hinata in front of the alliance and enemies by holding her hand?
he could've just thanked her with just a smile or a pat on the shoulder
Maybe because Naruto wants everyone to know, that future Hokage already has future wife?

And everyone who would dare to put a finger on her will have a meeting with Kurama's stomach.
 
not only that he is being honest with himself
he is showing not only how much he cares for her but the strength of his feelings towards hinata
Indeed, and we all know once Naruto makes up his mind about something he has no problem letting everyone else know.  
That's how I see it, when Naruto thanked Hinata in front to the whole alliance and hold her hand, it was a way to say: "look, that's the person who I want to spend my life with." Even Madara saw it that way ("little missus").
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:48 am

Irielo wrote:
Lickstermik wrote:
Spoiler:

lily567 wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
lily567 wrote:I got one
why did naruto show affection to hinata in front of the alliance and enemies by holding her hand?
he could've just thanked her with just a smile or a pat on the shoulder
Maybe because Naruto wants everyone to know, that future Hokage already has future wife?

And everyone who would dare to put a finger on her will have a meeting with Kurama's stomach.
 
not only that he is being honest with himself
he is showing not only how much he cares for her but the strength of his feelings towards hinata
Indeed, and we all know once Naruto makes up his mind about something he has no problem letting everyone else know.  
That's how I see it, when Naruto thanked Hinata in front to the whole alliance and hold her hand, it was a way to say: "look, that's the person who I want to spend my life with." Even Madara saw it that way ("little missus").
usually the moments with naruto and hinata are 'private' but this time he is letting everyone know the relationship between him and hinata and it sure isn'ton a friendship level. it surpassed that a long time ago, it is more of a mutual, romantic level.

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:53 am

I have something I'd like to point out!  

Ok so here we go:
You guys know how NS is always saying, 'Sakura hits Naruto for comic relief!'

I'm starting to think that NS is screwing itself over with that argument.

Maybe the idea isn't 'Look how funny and cute they are together!'
Maybe Kishimoto is trying to point out an obvious fact
'Look how LAUGHABLE this pairing is. It's obvious it won't happen, here you go, here's your proof!' *smack* 'See? Laughable'

Make sense?
avatar
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:26 am

RedEyes wrote:I have something I'd like to point out!  

Ok so here we go:
You guys know how NS is always saying, 'Sakura hits Naruto for comic relief!'

I'm starting to think that NS is screwing itself over with that argument.

Maybe the idea isn't 'Look how funny and cute they are together!'
Maybe Kishimoto is trying to point out an obvious fact
'Look how LAUGHABLE this pairing is. It's obvious it won't happen, here you go, here's your proof!' *smack* 'See? Laughable'

Make sense?
lol yup

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by GreatKungLao on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:27 am

Naruto already made everything clear as light:

This resulted to this.

While this resulted to meh.

Note that first result came up with some development time, while the second result was done right in the same place and time. Which means, that about second result Naruto was sure as hell, while about the first he needed time to build some development and only then taking her hand.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:46 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Naruto already made everything clear as light:

This resulted to this.

While this resulted to meh.

Note that first result came up with some development time, while the second result was done right in the same place and time. Which means, that about second result Naruto was sure as hell, while about the first he needed time to build some development and only then taking her hand.
naruto and hinata always had development when it comes to romance but as far as naruto and sakura are concerned, they have only been friends and that's it and it will never move from there ever

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Batokusanagi on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:38 pm

RedEyes wrote:I have something I'd like to point out!  

Ok so here we go:
You guys know how NS is always saying, 'Sakura hits Naruto for comic relief!'

I'm starting to think that NS is screwing itself over with that argument.

Maybe the idea isn't 'Look how funny and cute they are together!'
Maybe Kishimoto is trying to point out an obvious fact
'Look how LAUGHABLE this pairing is. It's obvious it won't happen, here you go, here's your proof!' *smack* 'See? Laughable'

Make sense?
Yeah. There have only been 2 reason Naruto's feelings for Sakura have ever been brought up this manga:
-To give Sakura a reason to punch him as is their running gag.
-To show how he's feelings being returned is not going to happen and that Naruto's accepting that. He really doesn't have any other choice.

avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by itachi75 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:39 pm

anyone care to join me on chat? I am in a talkative mood lol

itachi75


Posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity on Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:52 pm

I will :3
avatar
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:21 pm

there was something I was wondering about
it might be silly asking this but
for 615, the hand hold
was that 1) holding hands with your palm facing backwards
2)holding hands with your palm facing forward
3)holding hands with your palms facing towards your body

the same thing for 616 when the naruto and hinata's hands switched
out of the three I listed, which one was it for 616 even tho I think it is the third one on the list

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by dovey on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:36 pm

615- palm facing backwards
616- mixture of palm forwards and towards body 0_0

_________________
avatar
dovey


Posts : 483
Gender : Female
Location : CANONLAND

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:40 pm

dovey wrote:615- palm facing backwards
616- mixture of palm forwards and towards body 0_0
thank you
so naruto was dominating in 615
ok you said a mixture for 616 then would you say that there was equal dominance with the handhold then?

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by dovey on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Here's the panel of the handhold in 616:
Spoiler:

To me, it seems that even though Hinata's hand is in front, Naruto is still being more dominant. The way his thumb is shown, he is grasping her hand firmly.

And let's not forget the other panel of flashback + hand hold/squeeze from chapter 633.
Spoiler:
avatar
dovey


Posts : 483
Gender : Female
Location : CANONLAND

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:19 pm

Conclusion regarding the handhold: Naruto showed how dear and precious Hinata is to him and I understand why the editors wrote: "I won't let go of your/this hand" which I always related to Naruto's thoughts. Naruto acknowledged Hinata's importance in his life and by holding her hand that way, he expressed silently that he wants her to stay by his side.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Well I guess that puts to rest anything NS says about the handhold, it wasn't just a chakra transfer, the editors note and the change of positioning, the gentle smile and Naruto being the one that instigated it along with being the more assertive one, it tells us that he is either

A) showing signs that he will reciprocate Hinata's love.
B) he has either fallen in love or is starting to fall in love with her.
C) he has already been developing feelings for her, but wasn't completely certain as to how to express them in anyway, since he had no experience.

I would with B leaning to A at this stage.

I just love it how NS seems to think that Naruto was ever in love with Sakura without a single shred of evidence, even though we all know that Naruto said himself that he wasn't clear what it meant to be in love, that to me doesn't bode well for NS, especially when he found out what love is from three other resources Hinata for her bravery against Pein, his mother when she said she loves her son, and his father for believing in him and saying so because he is Naruto's dad and that is what parents do.

But due to how things worked out for NS in the pairing department, I simply cannot see either of them being in love with one another, there is no evidence to suggest that Sakura has moved on from Sasuke and that her love has matured over time, and that there is no proof to suggest that Naruto has retained his crush over Sakura from the first series, in fact I haven't seen it move pass chapter 3 and the fact that Sakura friendzoned Naruto, we have seen enough evidence to say that he has moved on and accepted the fact that Sakura will always love Sasuke.

I remember seeing NS say that there is no evidence to say that Naruto has moved on from being in love with Sakura,

but I decided to ask what evidence does it have that Naruto was ever in love with Sakura to begin with?


Last edited by 51-mustang on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:44 pm

To come back on Naruto's so called "love" for Sakura and chapter 3, every boy would like to kiss an attractive girl even though there is no love involved. That's something quite normal that someone who is feeling that he lacks attention and respect will try to impress everyone just by revealing that he could kiss an attractive girl. That would have probably happened if Naruto succeeded in his plan: "Hey guys, you know what? I kissed Sakura-chan!".

If that happened, that would have been quite lame for him as well because of the trick he had to use: transforming himself into someone he is not, Sasuke. That's why with Hinata, Naruto can only be himself because she loves and accepts him the way he is. He wouldn't have to use any trick to kiss her and he would not have to fear of getting beaten by her if he started to say that she is his girlfriend. On the opposite, Hinata would feel proud about it.

Regarding Sakura's feeling for Sasuke, NS should ask itself why did Kishi bother himself to create a scene where a random Ninja gives her a love letter. If he did so, it was simply to reaffirm Sakura's feelings for Sasuke and according to the story, this scene happened a few days ago although it occurred since more than 100 chapters in the manga.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:16 am

dovey wrote:Here's the panel of the handhold in 616:
Spoiler:

To me, it seems that even though Hinata's hand is in front, Naruto is still being more dominant. The way his thumb is shown, he is grasping her hand firmly.

And let's not forget the other panel of flashback + hand hold/squeeze from chapter 633.
Spoiler:
 
 
[quote="51-mustang"]Well I guess that puts to rest anything NS says about the handhold, it wasn't just a chakra transfer, the editors note and the change of positioning, the gentle smile and Naruto being the one that instigated it along with being the more assertive one, it tells us that he is either

A) showing signs that he will reciprocate Hinata's love.
B) he has either fallen in love or is starting to fall in love with her.
C) he has already been developing feelings for her, but wasn't completely certain as to how to express them in anyway, since he had no experience.

I would with B leaning to A at this stage.[quote]

as dovey said that naruto showed dominance with both the hand holds
and I really think kishi wanted us to know what naruto feels for her through his dominance of holding her hand
1) i'm keeping you safe so don't worry and I refuse to lose you hence hinata says she feels safe
2)I feel really close to you and connected
3)I think hinata is visual dominant and is able to read naruto through his eyes( hence she showed us that naruto was looking at her and smiling)
4)naruto is touch and visual dominant but in 615 it was mainly touch dominance(he is sending how he feels to hinata through holding her hand/touch
5)he is telling her not only he likes her but how much he likes her and right now he likes her more than he has ever liked anyone
6)if hand holding is an act of togetherness well I don't think they are together as yet it isn't finalised but we are getting there but I think naruto accepts her love,care and support then and there
7)naruto is telling evey one else including the girls that he is taken and so is hinata and I think naruto is telling everyone that we are in a committed connection if you guys get what I mean




_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Fallere825 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:31 am

Irielo wrote:To come back on Naruto's so called "love" for Sakura and chapter 3, every boy would like to kiss an attractive girl even though there is no love involved. That's something quite normal that someone who is feeling that he lacks attention and respect will try to impress everyone just by revealing that he could kiss an attractive girl. That would have probably happened if Naruto succeeded in his plan: "Hey guys, you know what? I kissed Sakura-chan!".

If that happened, that would have been quite lame for him as well because of the trick he had to use: transforming himself into someone he is not, Sasuke. That's why with Hinata, Naruto can only be himself because she loves and accepts him the way he is. He wouldn't have to use any trick to kiss her and he would not have to fear of getting beaten by her if he started to say that she is his girlfriend. On the opposite, Hinata would feel proud about it.

Regarding Sakura's feeling for Sasuke, NS should ask itself why did Kishi bother himself to create a scene where a random Ninja gives her a love letter. If he did so, it was simply to reaffirm Sakura's feelings for Sasuke and according to the story, this scene happened a few days ago although it occurred since more than 100 chapters in the manga.
Couldn't agree more with this. Like the bolded there are many things that could have gone differently to bring Naruto and Sakura closer together romantically, or at least hint at it, but it hasn't. It is amazing NS can see past obvious signs like that.

_________________
Next time, I'll be next to you, Holding your hand...Walking WITH you.
Hinata...Thank you!...It's thanks to you that stayed at my side
I won't let go of your Hand!!
avatar
Fallere825


Posts : 529
Gender : Male
Location : Caribbean

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Subaru on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:42 am

Sakura love Sasuke. It's a fact. Naruto for her only friend. Does Naruto loves Sakura? Hardly. I can't see it. I don't like, that Naruto still calls her "Sakura-chan"... I hope this is just habit. And I hope that i will hear "Hinata-chan" from his mouth.
avatar
Subaru


Posts : 32
Gender : Female
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 am

Well actually, the use of Honorifics creates distance between 2 people. Notice how, lately, even Hinata has dropped the use of 'kun' sometimes after saying 'Naruto'. Naruto hasn't called Hinata 'chan' because he has no need to. He likes to feel as if it isn't needed, and that she is already close to him.
avatar
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Fallere825 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:31 am

^True

@Subaru I believe it was because of his crush on Sakura before, that he added "-chan" to her name when addressing her and its just a habit that stuck  From the little I know and understand, though "chan" is used with someone you find endearing, it can also be used with friends, same goes for addressing someone without the use of an honorific. Both can be used when addressing close friends, however, to address someone without the use of an honorific generally implies a high degree of intimacy or close personal relationship.

_________________
Next time, I'll be next to you, Holding your hand...Walking WITH you.
Hinata...Thank you!...It's thanks to you that stayed at my side
I won't let go of your Hand!!
avatar
Fallere825


Posts : 529
Gender : Male
Location : Caribbean

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum