Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

What about the Bijuus?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What about the Bijuus?

Post by Irielo on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:37 pm

Now that most of the Bijuus are out, what do you think will happen to them during or even after the war? Will they work with Naruto and help the alliance to fight Madara or is the latter going to use them as a part of his "trump card"? Are they still going to be used as tools of power to bring a balance between the Five Great Nations? What could be their future? If you have any theory or prediction about these issues regarding the tailed beasts, feel free to expose them.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Re: What about the Bijuus?

Post by lily567 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:37 pm

they will most likely help naruto during the war as well as probably giving naruto more power(not too sure about that). as for after the war naruto will most likely ask the tail beast what they want and probably negociate with the kages

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:44 pm

lily567 wrote:they will most likely help naruto during the war as well as probably giving naruto more power(not too sure about that). as for after the war naruto will most likely ask the tail beast what they want and probably negociate  with the kages
Agreed...maybe instead of being sealed away, like before, this time they may be given their own space within the different villages? Like an area for themselves e.g. Kurama his own place in the leaf village, Shukaku his own place in the sand village etc. Or if they must be sealed, they will be allowed to choose their host and it won't be forced, making the relationship like Bee and Gyuki's or Naruto and Kurama's relationship now.

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:11 pm

Thanks guys for your answers! I like this idea that some of them might live within villages and having their own space. They could have more freedom like that indeed.
However, there would be still a risk that someone tries to get them for his/her own power interest or even for experiments. I could imagine Orochimaru taking advantage of the situation that the Bijuus are roaming outside for his experimentations...

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:28 am

For the war and beyond, they're going to somewhat follow Naruto. They consider him to be the one their father (Bagoromo Ootsutsuki) said would reunite them and lead them all to peace. The fact that Naruto kept his promise to save them is a huge point in his favor--and we know that Naruto will vouch for them against everyone else in terms of the bijuu supposedly being "evil monsters" (as we know they really aren't at all).

The only question marks as far as the war goes are Madara (for obvious reasons as it's his turn to take over the main plan) and Sasuke (as Kishimoto still has to have a reason for him & Naruto to fight to end the series no matter how contrived I think the reason will end up being). Depending on what happens due to Madara will probably set the stage for "after the war" the most.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:29 am

I think a good theory is that Madara can control them as his trump card. They said that he was the only one who can manually summon and control the kyuubi if I remember correctly. Granted it was Obito who did it before but this is freaking Madara Uchiha were talking about! So yeah I have a feeling they have something to do with the trump card.

Post war, I'm not too sure the shinobi world would be too welcoming of the tailed beasts but if they help defeat Madara they will be more trusting. I think the only thing they really want is to be free.
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:38 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:For the war and beyond, they're going to somewhat follow Naruto. They consider him to be the one their father (Bagoromo Ootsutsuki) said would reunite them and lead them all to peace. The fact that Naruto kept his promise to save them is a huge point in his favor--and we know that Naruto will vouch for them against everyone else in terms of the bijuu supposedly being "evil monsters" (as we know they really aren't at all).

The only question marks as far as the war goes are Madara (for obvious reasons as it's his turn to take over the main plan) and Sasuke (as Kishimoto still has to have a reason for him & Naruto to fight to end the series no matter how contrived I think the reason will end up being). Depending on what happens due to Madara will probably set the stage for "after the war" the most.
I think that it makes sense that they follow Naruto the way you described it. I just had a thought regarding the beyond the war aspect. If they do follow Naruto after the war, I don't see the latter staying in one village... He will have to become a traveller because I don't think that the other villages, although they now form an alliance, will accept most of the Bijuus to be solely concentrated in one village.
With the Bijuus helping him, Naruto could try to bring this peace he and others are dreaming/dreamt about.

Therefore, Naruto could become a traveller who will work on an international diplomatic level and Sasuke could become Konoha's Hokage depending on his attitude in the future.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:57 pm

1. Madara trump card somehow

and/or

2. They help Naruto in war.

Sasuke might also want them gone, creating conflict between him and Naruto.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum