Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Something that has been bugging me...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something that has been bugging me...

Post by MichaelInsanity on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:40 am

When people hate on Hinata, they usually say something stupid and ignorant such as 'Hinata is a fat cow!' well... I like bursting bubbles, so let me inform you:
Hinata
Height
Part I: 147.3 cm-148.3 cm
Part II: 160 cm
Weight
Part I: 37.9 kg-38.2 kg
Part II: 45 kg=99.208 lbs

Sakura
Height
Part I: 148.5 cm-150.1 cm
Part II: 161 cm
Weight
Part I: 35.4 kg-35.9 kg
Part II: 45.4 kg= 100.09 lbs

WHAT??? What is THAT you say? Sakura weighs MORE than Hinata? Ok. So next time you guys hear someone say "Hinata is a fat cow" Shove this bit of info down their throats.

I cannot stand when people can't do research on shit like this and just assume, because Hinata wears a big jacket, that she's fat -_-
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Re: Something that has been bugging me...

Post by lily567 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:12 am

hinata wore the jacket because she is shy and insecure of herself unlike ino and sakura who are confident. once hinata starts wearing something which compliments her figure, I hope she isn't called fat anymore because I know a lot of women will be jealous of hinata

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:15 am

Well I mean, pretty much anyone who dislikes Hinata uses this argument, and I'm just like, "Are you fucking stupid? Sakura is taller and weighs more than her, and yet, Hinata is fat? Mkay"
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:53 am

Time to sound like a creep...

Her boobs are bigger too >.>
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:03 pm

Bashing as usual... Why Hinata has to always been compared to Sakura? There is no competition between them. Both have different love interests and they could even help each other in terms of advises etc. when it comes to their respective romantic lives.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:22 pm

All the girls in the Naruto universe are insanely skinny (especially by western standards). Sakura and Hinata are both technically underweight according to their BMI so calling anyone fat is kinda strange.

Both come in at about 5'3, hardly breaking 100lbs.

I'm 5'3 and am like 30lbs heavier than both of them lol.
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:29 pm

I'm 5'6" and I'm 125lbs, and I weigh more than Sasuke if I'm not mistaken. Damn those tiny asians, making a short guy like me feel tall -_-
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:59 pm

Hinata and Sakura look very good for their age. Anyone who says they are "ugly" has no idea what they are talking about. Yes they maybe underweight, but still very pretty.

But Hinata isn't "fat." Hinata is very aware of how she looks and wears baggy clothes to hide her figure. Hinata is very pretty too me (as much are rest of us also think). In Part 1 Hinata was teddy bear cute, in Part 2 Hinata is a mature women.

Bashing Hinata because she is "fat" is childish and low.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity on Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:05 pm

My point exactly.
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:21 am

lily567 wrote:hinata wore the jacket because she is shy and insecure of herself unlike ino and sakura who are confident. once hinata starts wearing something which compliments her figure, I hope she isn't called fat anymore because I know a lot of  women will be jealous of hinata
I wonder about that though. What does wearing more revealing/less baggy clothes have to do with confidence? I mean, Naruto's jacket is pretty baggy and I think we can agree that he certainly is not lacking any confidence.
And as for Hinata being fat: what does it matter if she is fat? The RTN prologue chapter should put this irrelevant issue to rest, but I still would love to know what would be the problem if Hinata's fat.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:21 am

Moved to the Naruto Discussion section. ^.^

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:
lily567 wrote:hinata wore the jacket because she is shy and insecure of herself unlike ino and sakura who are confident. once hinata starts wearing something which compliments her figure, I hope she isn't called fat anymore because I know a lot of  women will be jealous of hinata
I wonder about that though. What does wearing more revealing/less baggy clothes have to do with confidence? I mean, Naruto's jacket is pretty baggy and I think we can agree that he certainly is not lacking any confidence.
And as for Hinata being fat: what does it matter if she is fat? The RTN prologue chapter should put this irrelevant issue to rest, but I still would love to know what would be the problem if Hinata's fat.
^This.

Hinata doesn't wear baggy clothes because she's insecure. She wears baggy clothes because she is completely unconcerned with fashion as Kishimoto explained when he designed her. Based on one of his comments when RTN was being promoted that he had to have RTN Hinata "show off her chest" since the "real" Hinata would never do that and the fact that both are confident in their own way, the baggy clothes aren't connected to confidence.

I also think the offense taken over calling Hinata "fat" can sometimes come across as shaming those that are fat depending on how the defense is made. It's one of the reasons why I've always been slightly torn over Chouji having such a reaction to anyone supposedly calling him "fat." It really shouldn't be considered such a big deal either way unless it's affecting your health. I say this as someone who is considered a "twig" by most people.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:06 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:
^This.

Hinata doesn't wear baggy clothes because she's insecure. She wears baggy clothes because she is completely unconcerned with fashion as Kishimoto explained when he designed her. Based on one of his comments when RTN was being promoted that he had to have RTN Hinata "show off her chest" since the "real" Hinata would never do that and the fact that both are confident in their own way, the baggy clothes aren't connected to confidence.
Since Kishi said such things, i'll admit too be proven wrong and take his word for it.

Thank you.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:09 pm

Hinata doesn't wear baggy clothes because she's fat...she wears baggy clothes so she can give the other girls a chance at snagging a man.

/ikid

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Bubbles wrote:Hinata doesn't wear baggy clothes because she's fat...she wears baggy clothes so she can give the other girls a chance at snagging a man.

/ikid
Lol Lol Lol!!!
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Yeah, I'm 4'11 and I weigh 150... what's their secret?  
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:24 pm

The thing that annoys me, is that it says Hinata is fat, that is only because it thinks she is in the way of Naruto getting Sakura, so the only thing it can do is bash Hinata to try and make it look like Sakura is the better choice for Naruto. kind of sad really, saying Hinata is fat even though she is the lightest and the smallest of the female ninja of Konoha, it knows NS is not going to happen and that Naruto has moved on from his crush and started to show signs of falling in love with Hinata, so the best it can do is belittle Hinata, her actions and appearance.

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:56 pm

I agree. I think both are beautiful in their own way.:D
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by bellezanaruhina on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:03 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:Yeah, I'm 4'11 and I weigh 150... what's their secret?  

HAHA I know right! but they are ninjas.... in terms of staying fit....that's one heck of a workout plan lol
bellezanaruhina

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:50 am

I know right? I want to be a ninja now... sign me up!
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum