Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by bellezanaruhina on Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:43 am

I think maybe because Kiba is the only person I honestly shipped hinata with other than naruto.

Is there any real bases this might happen....or is it slowly, but surly becoming crack....I think Kiba definitely
has feelings for her, but thinks he can't compete with Naruto.

Like pre-timeskip it seemed really possible...but now idk
avatar
bellezanaruhina


Posts : 31
Gender : Female
Location : In my head, on my bed, in front of laptop

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by kirmazah on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:06 am

To me at least KibaHina will never be a crack shipping, I'll always have a little place in my heart for that shipping. But honestly it doesn't look good with the recent naruhina development.
avatar
kirmazah


Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by bellezanaruhina on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:16 am

Yea I was feeling that, Kiba and Naruto are so similar it's pretty easy to see Kishi putting him as a replacement...and I can't see Kiba with anyone else. Ino, sakura, tenten...nope. lol

I wonder if he is destined to be alone? :(
avatar
bellezanaruhina


Posts : 31
Gender : Female
Location : In my head, on my bed, in front of laptop

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:33 am

I don't understand where did you get this from. Kiba NEVER showed any interest in Hinata during entire manga. Plus he actually supports NaruHina in the manga itself, he is one of those characters, who ships NaruHina inside Narutoverse, alongside with Neji, Kurenai and Sakura.

And honestly it's strange for me to see thread about another crack pairing in NaruHina section =/
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by kirmazah on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:48 am

omg I hope not, I love Kiba! I'll be so sad if he is. Him and Hinata are so cute together too >.< (ps I love your signature pic!)
avatar
kirmazah


Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by bellezanaruhina on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:50 am

Ok well first thing, I'm sorry if I mis-catorgorized...that's extremely possible (I'm still figuring this out)

But I'm not saying Kiba is againist Naruhina, but I feel like there was a time pre-timeskip he really liked her (romantically). As far as Kiba showing interest...Hinata is the ONLY girl he shows interest of any kind.

And of course he supports naruhina, he has no choice...he might like her, but she only has eyes for naruto...not much he can do but help her to be happy.

and just for future reference for me: this kinda of thing goes in other pairing (because it's not exclusively about naruhina) ?

kirmazah wrote:omg I hope not, I love Kiba! I'll be so sad if he is. Him and Hinata are so cute together too >.< (ps I love your signature pic!)
I know! I have this thing where I need to see ALL of the konaha 11 (10 minus Neji) paired off. My only thing is who with lol

I think they could work together too, if it happened that way...I would cry (because of Naruhina) but I could see the logic

And Thanks! I love it too <3...they are SO cute!


Last edited by Strawberry on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double-posting is not allowed. (ANBU: Strawberry))
avatar
bellezanaruhina


Posts : 31
Gender : Female
Location : In my head, on my bed, in front of laptop

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:07 am

You see, this http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/f6-naruhina-discussion section is for NaruHina only.

The discussion of other pairings happens here: http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/f28-other-pairings

Kiba is like Shino, Neji, Gaara and a lot of other male characters in the manga, who has no romantic sub-story on a side. At least for me.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by kirmazah on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:09 am

Maybe this is just my own translation in my own mind so bear with me...

There's a few moments where they are together and at least for me you can tell he cares about Hinata. I think his teasing is his way of "flirting" with her. At least that's the vibe I get, lol xD
avatar
kirmazah


Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by bellezanaruhina on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:20 am

kirmazah wrote:Maybe this is just my own translation in my own mind so bear with me...

There's a few moments where they are together and at least for me you can tell he cares about Hinata. I think his teasing is his way of "flirting" with her. At least that's the vibe I get, lol xD
Ok so that wasn't just me lol....but all I know is Kishi better do something for him...I only thought about this because canon wise...I don't think there is anyone else, even remotely suitable for hinata.  

I mean because at least Kiba would understand he wasn't her first choice, I think, he alone, could live with that.

Opps this is quickly becoming a kiba appreciation post. Imma stop while I'm ahead lol

GreatKungLao wrote:You see, this http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/f6-naruhina-discussion section is for NaruHina only.

The discussion of other pairings happens here: http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/f28-other-pairings

Kiba is like Shino, Neji, Gaara and a lot of other male characters in the manga, who has no romantic sub-story on a side. At least for me.
Ok noted for the categorizing. seriously Thanks!

But when it comes to romantic sub-stories, the only one of the 4 you listed who doesn't have one (to me) is Shino, and that's only because much to his dismay, it's hard to remember he's there most times...and I haven't spotted anything yet.

from what I've seen Neji, Gaara and Kiba have shown interest in at least one other person in the manga.


Last edited by Strawberry on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double-posting is not allowed. (ANBU: Strawberry))
avatar
bellezanaruhina


Posts : 31
Gender : Female
Location : In my head, on my bed, in front of laptop

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by lily567 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:08 am

bellezanaruhina wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:You see, this http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/f6-naruhina-discussion section is for NaruHina only.

The discussion of other pairings happens here: http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/f28-other-pairings

Kiba is like Shino, Neji, Gaara and a lot of other male characters in the manga, who has no romantic sub-story on a side. At least for me.
Ok noted for the categorizing. seriously Thanks!

But when it comes to romantic sub-stories, the only one of the 4 you listed who doesn't have one (to me) is Shino, and that's only because much to his dismay, it's hard to remember he's there most times...and I haven't spotted anything yet.

from what I've seen Neji, Gaara and Kiba have shown interest in at least one other person in the manga.
thank you greatkunglao for telling them about the thread etc
yes kiba cares for hinata but his teasin is definitely not his way of flirting as a matter of fact, kiba has never flirted with anyone especially hinata
kiba is the best friend and brother like figure to hinata, it is like your best friend knows you like someone and has the tendency to tease you or like if that person is nearby he/she will be like' hmm there is a certain someone right over there' thts jusrt basically how kiba is

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by Strawberry on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:24 am

Moved to the Other Pairings Section. ^.^

Also, beware of double-posting! Just edit your post if you want to add something else to it, or use the multi-quote option to reply to several people on the same post.

On topic though, I don't think Kiba ever had any interest in Hinata. He's teased them both about their feelings for each other. That way of him telling Neji how "Yeah, Hinata says she went out of concern for Naruto, but yet she almost fainted when she saw him all bandaged up!", just seemed like he was trying to make Hinata be honest about the one she liked.

And anyways, I don't think NaruHina has competition. Hinata has loved Naruto since the beginning, if she's to end up with someone, it will be with Naruto. I can't see her changing her feelings this late in the game and ending up with one of her teammates. It just will make her "fickle like the autumn skies" in my opinion.

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:53 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:I don't understand where did you get this from. Kiba NEVER showed any interest in Hinata during entire manga. Plus he actually supports NaruHina in the manga itself, he is one of those characters, who ships NaruHina inside Narutoverse, alongside with Neji, Kurenai and Sakura.

And honestly it's strange for me to see thread about another crack pairing in NaruHina section =/
I can understand your pain my friend! I'm happy that this forum is dedicated to a pairing we sincerely love: NaruHina.
Thank you to have put things right the way they should be.
Thank you Strawberry and lily567 too.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by Bubbles on Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Nah, KibaKarui is bound to happen. x3

Spoiler:

_________________
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:32 pm

Bubbles wrote:Nah, KibaKarui is bound to happen. x3

Spoiler:
I have to say, although I can't remember them interacting, that's a hot pairing.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by dovey on Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:47 pm

Did you happen to read that inproperly tagged "Who will everyone in Naruto end up with" post on tumblr that said KibaHina was the most likely Hinata pairing? Because that was a garbage post, and you shouldn't pay attention to it. u_u

KibaHina is a cute crack pairing, but it will not happen in canon. I'm sure of that, nor do I think Kiba has/had romantic feelings for Hinata. ^.^
avatar
dovey


Posts : 483
Gender : Female
Location : CANONLAND

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:25 am

bellezanaruhina wrote:As far as Kiba showing interest...Hinata is the ONLY girl he shows interest of any kind.
That's not true. If Kiba worrying about Hinata is him showing interest, then he's done the same for Ino too.

I can understand shipping KibaHina (or just about any pairing), however trying to say that there is any justification for it within the manga is going much too far. Shino has also shown concern for Hinata and unlike Kiba, that is actually the only girl he's shown concern for within the manga. However, both Kiba & Shino are Hinata's teammates. It would be weird if they never showed concern for her within the manga for that reason alone. By the same token, Hinata has shown concern for the both of them too.

Remember, showing concern for someone of the opposite sex does not mean that there's romantic feelings involved.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by GreatKungLao on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:14 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Remember, showing concern for someone of the opposite sex does not mean that there's romantic feelings involved.
Such golden words, unfortunately not for NarSak.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by MichaelInsanity on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:36 am

I find this post hilarious. :3 Well let me lay out the simple facts:
Kiba cares about Hinata.
He hints about Hinata to Naruto EVERY TIME they're near each other.
He has tried to get Hinata to talk to him.

How the fuck is there a relationship there, when he is CLEARLY trying to hook her up? Makes NO sense to me. I swear, the people who make these relationship assumptions are like children who have never really been on a date ._. it's quite annoying. Also, I love how it's assumed throughout ALL of the fandoms (including our own on some cases), not just one in particular, that because it's a shonen manga, and the world they live in doesn't exist, the same romantic rules do not apply. LOL How? Kishi is a human, with human thoughts and human actions, writing about more HUMANS doing extraordinary human things ._. I hardly see how romantic emotions are DIFFERENT, especially because there are people like the Ichiraku Ramen shop owner, who cannot use any ninjutsu.
avatar
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by bellezanaruhina on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:30 am

Ok just four things:

1) Never stated there was a relationship there, just one-sided feelings.

2) I actually agree about how just because it's shonen and not real there are those who put unrealistic assumptions like "oh most of the shinobi in Naruto have no romantic feelings for anyone...and are just living to be ninjas etc"

3) Kishi is human and writing about humans... so romantic assumptions about two humans is actually pretty normal... despite if that is what the manga is about or not. Romantic feelings in the real world are not always (or are rarely) sensible or logical. People fall in love with people for their own reasons and preferences, which might not make sense to others.

4) It was never stated kibahina was canon but pondered if it was hinted at. There is only one canon for Hinata and all
know what that one is :)
avatar
bellezanaruhina


Posts : 31
Gender : Female
Location : In my head, on my bed, in front of laptop

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by MichaelInsanity on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:22 am

OH NO. Don't take this as me attacking you in any way o_o I've just heard that argument torn to pieces by NS and I was just replying. You're right though haha.
avatar
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by bellezanaruhina on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:34 am

No worries.

it's hard to say what you want to say...how you want to say it thru text, for me at least lol

but yea in the end for me I ended up agreeing with the majority. It's not a position I had a real strong stance upon anyway haha :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
avatar
bellezanaruhina


Posts : 31
Gender : Female
Location : In my head, on my bed, in front of laptop

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by Mustang on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:05 pm

I don't see KibaHina as a threat for NaruHina, for these simple reasons.

1. Kiba is fully aware of Hinata's love for Naruto. (hence the teasing from him towards Hinata for her love towards Naruto, and most recently towards Naruto)
2. Hinata's heart and eyes are firmly set on Naruto.
3. sure the two care about one another, but I see it as a brother and sister relationship between the two, much like Naruto and Sakura.

Why would Kiba want to get in the way of his friends true love, that doesn't seem like him.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by Batokusanagi on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:11 am


NO
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by MichaelInsanity on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:16 am

LOL It's not a threat at all. More like a desperate attempt for NS to rationalize other pairings without really thinking.
avatar
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by Teardrop on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:02 pm

I know this has been addressed, but I still want to throw in my two cents.

bellezanaruhina wrote:I think Kiba definitely has feelings for her, but thinks he can't compete with Naruto.

Do you know how we know that Hinata definitely has feelings for Naruto? Because both the manga and the girl in question outright spells it out to us. Hinata blushes in Naruto's presence, tells him that when she looks at him "I get an intense feeling in my heart...", and of course "...because I love you". Kiba has none of this. Scenes such as him telling Hinata to forfeit if she gets either one of two dangerous opponents implies he may have feelings for her, but the lack of other obvious indicators (blushing, asking for dates, seeking out her company, inner monologues of him saying anything to suggest he likes her, etc") makes it definite he doesn't have feelings for her.

As for "thinks he can't compete with Naruto", consider this: Kiba is Hinata's team mate. He has had plenty of opportunity to get Hinata to look his way. But note this: he had never attempted to do this. Standing next to Hinata while watching everyone else fight in the Chunin Exams, he was more interested in waiting for his turn to fight. Naruto vs Neji, sitting next to Hinata; his entire focus was on that fight up until Hinata started coughing blood.


bellezanaruhina wrote:Kiba and Naruto are so similar it's pretty easy to see Kishi putting him as a replacement
They are only similar when it comes to personality. Also, these similarities are more based on part one Naruto rather than the more mature and less loud Shippuden Naruto. Although, he is prone to occasional bouts of brashness. But Hinata isn't drawn to Naruto for his personality. It's because, like her, Naruto was viewed as a loser and Hinata draws strength for Naruto's determination to better himself and prove to others what he's capable of. Kiba was never thought of as a loser. He was never expected to lose his fights. He never had to struggle to gain acknowledge from others.

bellezanaruhina wrote:but I feel like there was a time pre-timeskip he really liked her (romantically).

And of course he supports naruhina, he has no choice...he might like her, but she only has eyes for naruto...not much he can do but help her to be happy.

In your opening posts you say that Kiba "definitely has feelings for her". Here you are shown to be unsure. "He might like her".

But I know that Kiba definitely doesn't have feelings for Hinata. Because while you think Kiba supports NaruHina to make Hinata happy, there's a rather noticeable lack of direct panels suggesting or outright stating this. When he's teasing Naruto about acting tough in Hinata's presence I do not sense any hostility from him.

Kiba has never even attempted to gain Hinata's affections. He's had more opportunities to do that than Hinata has had of getting Naruto to acknowledge her.


kirmazah wrote:
There's a few moments where they are together and at least for me you can tell he cares about Hinata. I think his teasing is his way of "flirting" with her. At least that's the vibe I get, lol xD
Kiba has only teased Hinata once. When Neji askes Hinata if she's going to see Naruto off, Kiba says that she already saw him out of concern and that when she saw him covered in bandages she almost fainted. The teasing part is when he says that she was so embarrassed she almost fainted. Other than that scene, Kiba has never teased Hinata.

bellezanaruhina wrote:
I don't think there is anyone else, even remotely suitable for hinata.
My personal thought would be Shino. Both were underestimated in their respective fights. Both are quiet people who will speak out what they believe in. Both strive for acknowledgement and self improvement. When given an opportunity to show off their abilities, they take it without hesitation.

But when it comes to romantic sub-stories, the only one of the 4 you listed who doesn't have one (to me) is Shino, and that's only because much to his dismay, it's hard to remember he's there most times...and I haven't spotted anything yet.
You not remembering his presence or having not spot anything to suggest he may have a romantic sub story does not mean he doesn't have one. I'm not suggesting he has one, I'm just saying.

from what I've seen Neji, Gaara and Kiba have shown interest in at least one other person in the manga.
Backtrack. Neji? Gaara?

Strawberry wrote:
[font=Arial Black][color=indigo]On topic though, I don't think Kiba ever had any interest in Hinata. He's teased them both about their feelings for each other. That way of him telling Neji how "Yeah, Hinata says she went out of concern for Naruto, but yet she almost fainted when she saw him all bandaged up!", just seemed like he was trying to make Hinata be honest about the one she liked.

Kiba didn't actually tease Hinata on her feelings for Naruto. He teased her on her embarrassment on having almost fainted upon seeing Naruto all bandaged up. He only casually says "She went out of concern for him".

Consider further into Shippuden where Kiba askes Hinata "why do you always faint every time you see Naruto!?". Strange question to ask if he knew she had feelings for him.

Even more possible evidence is his teasing of Naruto. Kiba seems to have concluded that it is Naruto who has feelings for Hinata rather than the obvious Hinata>Naruto.


Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:I can understand shipping KibaHina (or just about any pairing), however trying to say that there is any justification for it within the manga is going much too far. Shino has also shown concern for Hinata and unlike Kiba, that is actually the only girl he's shown concern for within the manga. However, both Kiba & Shino are Hinata's teammates. It would be weird if they never showed concern for her within the manga for that reason alone. By the same token, Hinata has shown concern for the both of them too.

Remember, showing concern for someone of the opposite sex does not mean that there's romantic feelings involved.

I strongly agree with this.

Kiba supposedly has feelings for Hinata because he told her to forfeit against Gaara and Neji. But than Hinata must have feelings for Shino because she was so concerned when he fought in the first Chunin Exams round. Or that Shino must have somehow gained feelings for Hinata when in the war he told her to not to exhaust herself.

What makes scenes of concern not so "teamshippy" is that we're given an indicator to suggest "hey, he/she might like that girl/guy", such as blushing. Or in the case of Lee, Hinata, Ino and Karin they outright say something that makes it obvious: "You're gorgeous, please go out with me", "...because I love you", "I was waiting in anticipation for your arrival" and "I have Sasuke to myself".

MichaelInsanity wrote:I find this post hilarious. :3 Well let me lay out the simple facts:
Kiba cares about Hinata.
He hints about Hinata to Naruto EVERY TIME they're near each other.
He has tried to get Hinata to talk to him.
Yes, he does.
No, he doesn't.
No, he hasn't.

51-mustang wrote:
1. Kiba is fully aware of Hinata's love for Naruto. (hence the teasing from him towards Hinata for her love towards Naruto, and most recently towards Naruto)
Kiba has only ever teased Naruto on Hinata. He has never teased Hinata on Naruto. Throughout the entire manga up until "In Your Eyes" he has been oblivious to the fact that Hinata likes Naruto.

Teardrop


Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Re: Kibahina is Naruhina's biggest canon rival for hinata?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum