Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Why do people ship SasuHina???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why do people ship SasuHina???

Post by bellezanaruhina on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:20 pm

I was just wondering if anybody knew why someone might ship Sasuhina....I don't have anything against crack
pairings and actually like a few but this one really gets me.

I just don't get it?  

bellezanaruhina

Back to top Go down

Re: Why do people ship SasuHina???

Post by Irielo on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:09 pm

To tell you the truth, I don't know. Anyway, I HATE this pairing, crack or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:40 pm

If you don't like this pairing, just ignore it. Seriously, there is no point in wasting your time on a pairing that you don't like, especially since it has absolutely nothing to do in canon manga. At least that's how I'm doing with such kind of pairings.

The thing is that I can't like what doesn't make any sense in canon. I guess because canon pairing calls for my natural, real feelings, while crack pairing is just... crapck.

Besides, no matter how you ship anything, Hinata will always love only Naruto ;-)
Spoiler:
http://pia-sama.deviantart.com/
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:09 pm

Why does NS ship SasuHina, here is the simple answer.

to get Hinata away from Naruto and to make sure Sasuke isn't in the picture for Sakura.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:38 am

Naruhina is my otp and I like Sasuhina, it's my favorite crack ship

Come at me bro.
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:16 am

One appears to defend SasuHina... lol. Like the time I intervened on the "SasuHina duck" thread and you asked me to go and to spread my hatred about this pairing somewhere else, then I'll invite you to do the same here. In case you did not notice, this thread is kind of anti-SasuHina, so I'll invite you to spread your love for this pairing on the other SasuHina thread from where you rightly kicked me out some times ago lol...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:37 am

^The title says "Why do people ship Sasuhina"
Basically asking people who do like it why do they like from a person who doesn't see the appeal.

The misconception that the reason people like Sasuhina is that they're Narusaku fans who're trying to get rid of Hinata is annoying as crap, that's all I'm commenting on. One can like or dislike a pairing for various reasons.
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:42 am

Aelita wrote:^The title says "Why do people ship Sasuhina"
Basically asking people who do like it why do they like from a person who doesn't see the appeal.

The misconception that the reason people like Sasuhina is that they're Narusaku fans who're trying to get rid of Hinata is annoying as crap, that's all I'm commenting on. One can like or dislike a pairing for various reasons.
Lol. It was my way to greet you Aelita. Glad to see you here.

Coming back on topic, I don't find SasuHina sexy. This couple just goes on my nerves actually.

Spoiler:
I would personally find ItaHina a sexy pairing lol.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:00 am

Well to be honest, Hinata and Sasuke have never even spoken to eachother, let alone thought about eachother, on panel/on screen or not.
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by bellezanaruhina on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:30 am

Aelita wrote:Naruhina is my otp and I like Sasuhina, it's my favorite crack ship

Come at me bro.
Can you tell me why? Do they look good together? Personality chemistry? etc....I am really curious, in truth it's hard for me to pair Sasuke with anyone lol.... but I'm just wondering. :)

Spoiler:
Irielo wrote:I would personally find ItaHina a sexy pairing lol.
[/quote]Wow you know...I never even thought of that one....at first thought it seems weirder...but at immediately second thought it seems more reasonable. Cool! Like with their personalities and such  [/quote]

Last edited by Irielo on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Please avoid double postings. Edit your post instead if you want to add something. Thanks.)
bellezanaruhina

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:34 am

bellezanaruhina wrote:
Aelita wrote:Naruhina is my otp and I like Sasuhina, it's my favorite crack ship

Come at me bro.
Can you tell me why? Do they look good together? Personality chemistry? etc....I am really curious, in truth it's hard for me to pair Sasuke with anyone lol.... but I'm just wondering. :)
Sorry to interfere but you could find these answers for instance in this thread:

http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/t375-sasuhina-duck

Back to top Go down

Post by bellezanaruhina on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:38 am

Irielo wrote:
bellezanaruhina wrote:

Come at me bro.
Sorry to interfere but you could find these answers for instance in this thread:

http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/t375-sasuhina-duck

Oh Thanks! I am still finding things out. Will do :)
bellezanaruhina

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:40 am

Well my first thoughts are: What makes NS think Hinata would just go to Sasuke? She never even expressed interest in him. Not when they were kids, nothing. Her eyes were on Naruto.
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by bellezanaruhina on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:45 am

RedEyes wrote:Well my first thoughts are: What makes NS think Hinata would just go to Sasuke? She never even expressed interest in him. Not when they were kids, nothing. Her eyes were on Naruto.
I know! I honestly feel like if for some reason, Naruto was just impossible to have...Hinata would just stop trying...I mean who would she get to top him....or even halfway replace him?
bellezanaruhina

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:45 am

@RedEyes This is what I've written in another thread. A kind of SasuHina theory... OMG! I hate myself to have thought such a thing.

Spoiler:
Irielo wrote:@ Aelita I'm probably suffering from paranoia but the art of surprise is a common thing with mangakas...

Why do I see SasuHina a bigger threat than NaruSaku is because there were enough opportunities for NaruSaku to happen and it did not happen, whereas for SasuHina, there is still a way somehow...

Sasuke could just reveal that the only girl who he has been in love with is Hinata. That could explain too why he's never showed any interest for romance... In this case, I would like to see Naruto's reaction... Hinata loves Naruto but I see her as the incarnation of love: patient, selfless, devoted and ready to sacrifice herself for the one she loves.

She could metaphorically sacrifice herself for Naruto thinking that if she is the key to Sasuke's balance and mental health, she could sacrifice her love for Naruto and give it to Sasuke instead...

I've already read some technical points about SasuHina which make quite sense too like: she has the Byakugan thus could help Sasuke to restore his clan because Byakugan and Sharingan are related. Both had father's issues, both come from a proud clan, Hinata looks like Sasuke's mother, Madara was in love with a Hyuuga girl who loved Hashirama (I don't know if that's true or not but I've read that).

That's the reasons why I don't see that as such a crack pairing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:52 am

@Redeyes Believe me there are very very few who believe Sasuhina has an actual chance of happening, even within the NS community.

Just about everyone who likes Sasuhina knows that it is a crackship, i.e. that its never going to happen and doesn't make sense in the canon plot-line. The only people who don't seem to get that are the ones who are so against Sasuhina. (that time SH fans got excited over Hinata reacting to Sasuke's arrival and tons of NH fans got irrationally upset and started bashing SH)

Last edited by Aelita on Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:57 am

Aelita wrote:^Believe me there are very very few who believe Sasuhina has an actual chance of happening, even within the NS community.

Just about everyone who likes Sasuhina knows that it is a crackship, i.e. that its never going to happen and doesn't make sense in the canon plot-line. The only people who don't seem to get that are the ones who are so against Sasuhina. (that time SH fans got excited over Hinata reacting to Sasuke's arrival and tons of NH fans got irrationally upset and started bashing SH)
Aelita I just took a quote from the "SasuHina duck" thread but now, I'm not bothering myself too much with it. The thing is that this is a new thread about this pairing and I just wanted to show what were my thoughts and feelings about it. But you're right to point out that one should not get "irrationally upset" about it.

Anyway, I still don't like this pairing. It's somehow physical, a question of taste I guess.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:59 am

Sorry Irielo that post wasn't for you it was for Redeyes lol I was too slow
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:00 am

Aelita wrote:Sorry Irielo that post wasn't for you it was for Redeyes lol I was too slow
No problem my dear!
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah on Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:21 am

Hinata and Sasukes first words, how romantic!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dL4gucT9jlM
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:24 am

kirmazah wrote:Hinata and Sasukes first words, how romantic!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dL4gucT9jlM
LOL!! Sasuke's reaction is great, hahaha...
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity on Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:27 am

Exactly my point lmfao. They don't give a FUCK about each other  
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top