Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Hinata has always wanted Naruto to succeed

Go down

Hinata has always wanted Naruto to succeed

Post by Irielo on Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:20 am

Let's take the first official NaruHina interaction: the chunin writing exams. Hinata thought something along the lines when she saw how Naruto had difficulties to deal with the exam paper, that she does not want him to disappear. I guess she was happy that Naruto could sit next to her during this exam (that was again an important test in Naruto's Shinobi' life and coincidely Hinata was sitting beside him), but she wanted him to succeed as well so that he could make the next step that would enable him to go on.

Already at this time, Hinata showed how much she cared for Naruto and how much she believed in him. Instead of being disgusted by him because he could not make it, she gently offered him to cheat. She already felt that Naruto had a great potential and she was ready to even put herself into trouble for Naruto's welfare (and that is something she has done until now).

She did not see Naruto as a failure because she knew how strong he was and she did not envy him when he started to improve. On the contrary, Naruto was like a model for her. Maybe she did not realize it but she contributed significantly in Naruto's success. During the "It's all in your eyes" moment, Naruto told her that she saved him at least twice. He had the picture of her intervening against Pein and I'm asking myself when could have been the other one or ones...

Anyway, I'm giving my POV as a man and I just ask what could a man ask more? To be loved by a woman (who is ready to put herself into trouble) who just wishes your success and your welfare is like a gift sent by life.

What do you think about that as girls/women or boys/men? Is it not something wonderful? Again, that might be a fictional work but it is something very meaningful for reality itself...
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata has always wanted Naruto to succeed

Post by lily567 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:20 pm

Irielo wrote:Let's take the first official NaruHina interaction: the chunin writing exams. Hinata thought something along the lines when she saw how Naruto had difficulties to deal with the exam paper, that she does not want him to disappear. I guess she was happy that Naruto could sit next to her during this exam (that was again an important test in Naruto's Shinobi' life and coincidely Hinata was sitting beside him), but she wanted him to succeed as well so that he could make the next step that would enable him to go on.

Already at this time, Hinata showed how much she cared for Naruto and how much she believed in him. Instead of being disgusted by him because he could not make it, she gently offered him to cheat. She already felt that Naruto had a great potential and she was ready to even put herself into trouble for Naruto's welfare (and that is something she has done until now).

She did not see Naruto as a failure because she knew how strong he was and she did not envy him when he started to improve. On the contrary, Naruto was like a model for her. Maybe she did not realize it but she contributed significantly in Naruto's success. During the "It's all in your eyes" moment, Naruto told her that she saved him at least twice. He had the picture of her intervening against Pein and I'm asking myself when could have been the other one or ones...

Anyway, I'm giving my POV as a man and I just ask what could a man ask more? To be loved by a woman (who is ready to put herself into trouble) who just wishes your success and your welfare is like a gift sent by life.

What do you think about that as girls/women or boys/men? Is it not something wonderful? Again, that might be a fictional work but it is something very meaningful for reality itself...
I agree with what you have irielo above ^

yes it is something wonderful that there was someone who wanted you to achieve your goals, someone who believed in you even tho you had faults
this is what naruto got. the one everyone called a failure has someone who believed in him and wanted him to succeed in life. now that is what I call a partner(in a romantic sense) . naruto mentioned twice but I think he generalized the chunnin exams. in other words I think he meant chapt 98 and hinata allowing him to see her test paper thus giving naruto the confidence to answer the tenth question as well as using his head to know that he shouldn't cheat no matter how desperate he was. think about it if he had gotten caught it would be bad for naruto ,hinata, sakura ,sasuke , shino and kiba. for chapter 98 hinata saved naruto from his doubts before his fight against neji which then lead him to be confident in not only defeating gaara but to show him that having friends, people around you who care can fill that empty void and it started with gaara's siblings

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:37 pm

Irielo wrote:Let's take the first official NaruHina interaction: the chunin writing exams. Hinata thought something along the lines when she saw how Naruto had difficulties to deal with the exam paper, that she does not want him to disappear. I guess she was happy that Naruto could sit next to her during this exam (that was again an important test in Naruto's Shinobi' life and coincidely Hinata was sitting beside him), but she wanted him to succeed as well so that he could make the next step that would enable him to go on.

YES YES YES. Dude, I agree with you 100%.

This is the problem I have with NS. It expect Sakura to just fall out of love with Sasuke and Fall IN love with Naruto, and THEN for Naruto to take her. If I was Naruto, I would say  
Fuck.That.
I want a woman who has always put me first, not second because she couldn't get what she wanted.
And what else? I wouldn't want her because that'd be some MAJOR bro-code breaking.
And the fact that she could have feelings for him in the future?? Fuck that. Nope.

Great post man. Great post.

Last edited by 51-mustang on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cannot use they, it does refer to the fandom, use it, NarSak, NaruSaku or NS)
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:00 pm

In the words of BBC Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson: "I agree."
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:43 pm

As girl blossoming into a woman.  

What I think, there is nothing more than having someone just love you and takes you for all you are. I know many girls/women want this in their life, even the ones who are in denial as if love doesn't matter to them.

Naruhina gives me this fulfilling feeling while as NS feels empty to me. Every since Hinata confessed, I knew she was definitely the girl for Naruto. I have to admit I wasn't aware of romance in Naruto cause I didn't pay much attention to it. Which is why I was oblivious to Hinata's feelings as well as Sakura's. But when I saw Hinata confess, I knew that was the girl for him.

Hinata's love for Naruto is something I want to give to others and from my POV , there is nothing better when you can give your love like that, selflessy and get that returned.  
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:10 pm

It isn't just that Hinata wants him to succeed she wants to help him, support him to his goals, she wants to be the one that makes him Hokage and I think deep down inside Naruto knows he is more of a man when it concerns Hinata and that she will be the one that makes him Hokage.

so in other words she doesn't want to watch him succeed, she wants to help him succeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:35 pm

51-mustang wrote:It isn't just that Hinata wants him to succeed she wants to help him, support him to his goals, she wants to be the one that makes him Hokage and I think deep down inside Naruto knows he is more of a man when it concerns Hinata and that she will be the one that makes him Hokage.

so in other words she doesn't want to watch him succeed, she wants to help him succeed.
not only that but she wants him to be happy. she is the one who is letting everybody see (including sakura) that naruto is not only worthy of becoming hokage because of his strength but his beliefs. naruto knows that because he has hinata by his side that he was able to come this far and show everyone that he can do it (achieve his dream). he knows that it is hinata he wants to share his dreams,life and heart with

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Don't forget it goes both ways(or it had better!) - Naruto wants Hinata to succeed in her endeavors and will hopefully stand by her side as she wants to stand by his.
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum