Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Parallels in favour of NaruHina

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Parallels in favour of NaruHina

Post by Mustang on Sat May 24, 2014 8:59 pm

here is the reason why Parallels are laughable, for one we can all parallel characters with the other, for instance we can parallel Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke and Hinata. Hinata and Naruto. Hinata and Sakura and last but not least we can parallel Naruto and Sakura as well, so to use them is a little pointless, then we can also go one and parallel pairings and friendships in the story as well with the current character pairings, which is also pointless.

but I also agree to a certain extent that Naruto and Hinata parallels one another quite well, I think this was said by Darkhope a while ago, don't look at other pairings and parallels to give strength to a pairing. most likely why NaruHina is so strong is because there is no reliance on things such as parallels, Naruto's and Hinata's relationship builds on one another's strengths while covering the other's weakness.

a lot of the moments the two share is based on each other's understanding.

Back to top Go down

Re: Parallels in favour of NaruHina

Post by MichelleHyuga on Mon May 26, 2014 12:07 pm

The best NaruHina parallels are NH with itself, as you guys have written here. I enjoyed reading your posts n.n
I think parallels are no enough to talk about a "canon" pairing...
The best is see what's going on with a particular pairing, their development and the differents situations.
NS always using parallels to do "canon" their pairing, but, at least for me (and as I see for the most of you) using that is poor, weak...

I'm sure a NS isn't going to happen, Sakura has been screaming to our faces that she loves Sasuke and only Sasuke... And Naruto hasn't shown special "feelings" for Sakura last chapters (so many chapters)... And the way he reacts to questions about "Sakura" have changed too much...
I hope we have a NH end... I'd be so happy :')
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum