Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Is it only a bad feeling due to a sudden thought?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it only a bad feeling due to a sudden thought?

Post by Irielo on Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:07 am

For a long time, it was known that Rin loved Kakashi and not Obito. However, today's chapter (chapter 653) suggested that there might have been more than friendship between Obito and Rin. Through Obito's flashbacks, one could witness that their relationship was deep enough to start something towards romance.

Don't you think that it could happen this way with Naruto and Sakura. Some unknown flashbacks could for instance come into play showing maybe deeper interactions between Naruto and Sakura etc. leading to a sudden change of heart of Sakura.

Sorry people I don't want to put any confusion but I like to explore every possibility. And if this stupid thought of mine became true, I would be really pissed off...
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it only a bad feeling due to a sudden thought?

Post by Strawberry on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:33 pm

I don't think there's nothing to be worried about, really. Today's chapter showed more Obito and Rin interactions, true, but that doesn't discard what has already been stated of her feelings for Kakashi. Even after Obito died, and Kakashi told Rin Obito loved her, she still showed she was in love with Kakashi and tried to confess her feelings to him. Obito and Rin looked kinda cute together this chapter, but her actions afterwards make the scene no more than simple friendship.

Random flashbacks about Naruto and Sakura would seem like an asspull, and the fact that Sakura's feelings for Sasuke were confirmed even after everything that's happened between the two, would make any possible NarSak flashback pointless. Because even if a "moment" between Naruto and Sakura gets mentioned out of the blue, that doesn't take out the fact that Sakura is in the present in love with Sasuke, and Naruto's development towards Hinata.

Don't let that bad feeling bother you.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:57 pm

How did this chapter suggest that, though? It's like NS thinking that every time Sakura is nice to Naruto, it's an NS moment and clear evidence that she's starting to like him romantically. Rin's feelings for Kakashi were confirmed right before she died (as Obito said himself she wanted the one she loved to be the one to kill her).

As for NS flashbacks. There's nothing to flashback and like Strawberry said, it'd be asspull. There's no time between them that we've missed. Certainly not time between them that'd resemble anything Rin did with Obito this chapter. I don't think 469 would've happened like it did it that were to be the case.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:38 pm

As everyone already said, Rin's feelings towards Kakashi never changed and even Obito confirmed it and accepted that she always loved Kakashi and wanted to be killed by his hand.

If you bothered because of hands holding, it wasn't the same as with NaruHina. Rin just took Obito's injured hand and lead him to Kakashi and Minato as her friend. You should have noticed, that Rin was pointing at the place, where Kakashi and Minato were - it was a symbolism of Obito's important people, while in the panel, where Naruto and Hinata were standing and holding hands, they were absolutely alone, it was their private moment. The thing, why Rin was smiling so nice to Obito is because she sincerly believed that Obito's dream is not a lie and not stupid, so she tried to cheer him up.

Seriously, girl could be nice to a guy without any romantic feelings.

And I guess I need to quote myself:

I'll tell you that, what I've been telling to NarSak a lot of times already - parallels of peoples realtionships does not matter at all. Because realtionships is a unique and not repetative subject. You can't put relationships of one couple on another and try to confirm something, because characters, that are involved in those two pairings that you are trying to parallel ARE ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT. They lived in different era, they have different origin, they have different bloodline, they have different circumstances, they have different development, they have different relationships - they have everything different

Seriously, stop using parallels, that doesn't exist in the manga. The real parallels are the ones, that made by characters in manga with straight words. Like Kurama paralleled Neji's sacrifice to Naruto's parents or Minato paralleled Naruto to Kushina or how Naruto parallels his lonely childhood with Obito's.

Pairing parallels are not exist in the manga, which means they does not exist at all.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:27 pm

Thanks for your answers people! In fact I just had a thought about how flashbacks can be used to justify this or that... My conclusion is that ObiRin should not been used to support NH or even any romantic pairing.

To parallel NaruHina to ObiRin would be a mistake imo because in ObiRin's case, there is no romance but friendship. Obito was in love with Rin but she did not love him (romantically) back. That was a one-sided love...

So if one thinks that NaruHina's relationship has a romantic nature, the parallel with ObiRin is irrelevant because their relationship did not go beyond friendship despite Obito's feelings...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:20 pm

Why can't Rin just be a nice girl without being thought to love Obito because of it? She loves Kakashi, just like Sakura loves Sasuke, and neither is up for interpretation until something actually shows otherwise. It's like NS thinking Sakura likes Naruto romantically because she's nice to him and they are close. -.-

That being said, ObiRin did look rather adorable, I'll admit that. But no way, no asspull NS flashbacks. besides, no amount of those would fix the fail anyway.
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:36 am

Well everyone above pretty much summed it up already. Even if we were to see some close flashbacks of Naruto and Sakura, at the end of the day she still confirmed her feelings for Sasuke afterwards (when the alliance member approached her), making any possible moments before that null and void.

All of that aside I don't think we have to worry, cause we can already see what Kishimoto prefers

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum