Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Vampire Knight Rant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vampire Knight Rant

Post by Yuri on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:32 am

After reading chapter 92 I was left like this:

Spoiler:

First of all; Dat Zeki hug was simply adorbs

This thing is precious and beautiful and nobody can touch it or break it or I will bite them >8D

Anyway!!! What left me like n the first gif was this: HOW COULD YOU, YUUKI, HURT ZERO THIS MUCH!!! OMG OMG OMG I ALREADY HATED YOU AFTER YOU HAD S** WITH KANAME AND NOW YOU DARE LEAVE PRECIOUS ZERO ALL ALONE???!

Okay, so yeah, I have been kinda sad today because of the VK Chapter and I needed to get this out of my chest *sigh*

Another thing; Zero is so precious and beautiful and I just wanna hug him and cuddle with him on my sofa and kiss his soft cheeks xD

P.S: I don't care who Yuuki ends up with, all I care about is Zero's happiness.

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampire Knight Rant

Post by NekoKimio on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:28 pm

I've been thinking about getting back into it. I left the manga awhile ago because it was getting dry, but my friends also say it's picking back up. Maybe...

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:28 pm

I recommend you don't everrrrr ever EVER pick it up. I shouldn't have done it in the first place, my heart has been broken countless times over in the past 6 or so months T^T And the manga is ending next month, this was the penultimate chapter and the tensions are growing bigger.

BUT If you really decided you really want to pick it up then do so when the manga finally ends and you know for certain that your OTP will be canon :'P

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:30 am

^PREACH. How is ZeroYuki looking? They were all I really cared about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:21 am

It's going bad with both Zeki and Yume.

1. Kaname is about to acrifice himself
2. Yuuki is making a run after him and will probably jump in as well
3. Zero still risks becoming an level E

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:07 am

I never liked Kaname. His personality just never sat well with me. Hmmm.... I might read it after I'm spoiled about the ending.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:11 am

Lol same story here. Kaname must be the most boring manga character that has ever existed in manga history xD

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:14 am

He's just... there.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenixmiko on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:07 am

It's not over until it's over. Zeki still has a big chance of being canon.

Zero has remembered everything now, having retrieved the rest of his memories from Yuuki in this month’s chapter. He’s not under Kaname’s influence any longer and is now finally facing his feelings. It’s clear he wants Yuuki out of the fight because he wants to protect her and stop her from getting hurt; which is why he leaves her with Aidou after hugging her from relief and joy and with unadulterated affection. From the panel in which he cuddles her, one can infer that it is not only his true feelings for all that has gone on which he will be confronting, but his feelings for her as well. That embrace is him expressing his love unabashedly and freely - regardless of what others think and what is going on - for the first time.

But I think he suspected she would join the battle because he does not look too surprised upon seeing her dragging Aidou toward the gate. He knows full well she is intent on stopping Kaname. I reckon he may help her with that (he states that he aims to thwart the progenitor’s plans of becoming the parent metal this chapter to the man himself) because, as he says, he does not want to see Yuuki sad. Zero is aware how much Kaname means to her; after all, they are like brother and sister and distantly related. Regardless of whether she still harbours romantic feelings for her ancestor (which I doubt), she will always love him like family. Zero knows what it is like to lose a family member who is very close so it could be said that he is helping her in order to prevent her from suffering the way he did. Either way, he is doing all this primarily for Yuuki. His love shines through yet again this chapter.

As for Yuuki, she is at a loss once he regains his memories, most likely not knowing what to feel. It is possible she is filled with mixed emotions at what happened; overjoyed because he knows who she is and what they are to one another, scared because he will be in danger and shocked because he actually remembers, among others. The way she melts into Zero when he holds her in a loving embrace speaks volumes. She still loves him and feels right at home in his arms. Her expression is so content and peaceful; for the first time in a long while, she is truly happy. It is a brief but welcome reprieve for both of them.

However, this does not last for long because Kaname takes priority at this point. She could lose both him and Zero but he is the one who is in the most danger right now. She could not bear the death of either man and is therefore determined to save her predecessor, whatever the cost. Even if she has to perish in the process. Zero will not let that happen, hopefully. It is my wish that if Yuuki fails to prevent Kaname from sacrificing himself, Zero will step in and stop her from doing the same thing. But anyway, just because she is focussed on Kaname mostly at this point, it does not mean she has thrown away her feelings for Zero or that she still loves her ancestor romantically.

Given that we got quite a few Zeki moments in this chapter, I am happy to say Zeki is nowhere near finished. Both parties feel the same way still but are putting that aside for now to fight for the sake of everyone. Saving others comes first; their love comes later. How selfless is that? There is no doubt, however, that they will have a resolution - and soon. But I reckon it will be a positive one.

Yume is not canon. Those of you who are negative about this pairing, can think it is if you want but to me, there has been no concrete proof. But there has been solid evidence that Zeki has more than a fighting chance. This pairing keeps on developing even now and will continue to do so right up until the end.

phoenixmiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:49 am

Thank you for this post ^ It made me feel more at ease with the penultimate chapter and about how the manga might end :') Although I can already predict that the last chapter will be a bit rushed. There's still soooo much that needs to be explained

Back to top Go down

Post by jcena18 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:20 pm

I Don't Like the Ending, hino-sensei give Zeki a very small panel after so many years of getting together, the threesome ending is ok but hino-sensei obviously give kaname the high-lights and so many exposure in the last chapter, in the end she made it looks like yuuki's true love is kaname and zero just get the girl by default, kinda irritating for me..

jcena18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum