Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto's Feelings?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto's Feelings?

Post by Beautiful Hime on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:40 am

At this point, how do you think Naruto feels towards Hinata? I wouldn't say it's love yet, but he does seem like he cares about her a great deal and is aware of it. Thoughts or opinions?
avatar
Beautiful Hime


Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by JulaShona on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:48 am

Well, I wouldn't say that it's love, yet, too. Because there is nothing in the manga, yet, that would support that claim. But since chapter 615 and 633 we are able to claim that Naruto's might developing some special and strong feelings for Hinata.
avatar
JulaShona


Posts : 236
Gender : Female
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by racefan1992 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:56 am

In between friendship and companionship.

He isn't there yet but holding her hand at a time when it wasn't really needed tells me (and the rest of us) something.

And Hinata has been (or Kishi has) been stressing the fact that she wants to be by his side forever. Balls in Narutos court.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by bricksquad88 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:09 am

Does he care about Hinata as a friend? Yes. Is it anything more? Could be, couldn't be. We'll have to wait and see.
avatar
bricksquad88


Posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by Irielo on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:33 pm

Just looking what influence Hinata has on Naruto and how he cares and showed her a special attention during this war, I'd say yes, he loves Hinata. Maybe one expects that Naruto should make a big declaration or confession to prove it but in that field, I don't see Naruto expressing himself a lot with words... However, who knows?

Even the villains like Madara are considering Hinata like Naruto's wife. So they might have noticed something which goes beyond friendship.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by Mustang on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:22 pm

well only time will tell, all I can say since the confession, Naruto is starting to show signs that he could well be developing feelings for Hinata, I think we are almost due for a NaruHina moment and that one should be tell all, I really hope the next moment puts NS to rest, because the arguments are getting a little out of hand.

since Naruto saved Hinata which was about 92 chapters ago, we have seen some telling moments between them, and I think we are almost heading to that next moment, that next moment will shed some light on the NH side.

Is Naruto in love with her, I think he starting to show signs of falling in love with Hinata, it's only a matter of time before we find out, Kishi wouldn't something like this unanswered, I feel that we will get an answer soon.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by Strawberry on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:10 am

Naruto cares about Hinata a lot, he appreciates her, and I dare say he loves her as a dear friend. She's special to him in a way, but I don't think he's in love with her yet.

Her confession made him see her in a new light as we have seen from their interactions since then, and he's at least interested. There's no hurry, he's advancing the right way and eventually he will fall for her. It has to be step by step.

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥️

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:03 am

Strawberry wrote:Naruto cares about Hinata a lot, he appreciates her, and I dare say he loves her as a dear friend. She's special to him in a way, but I don't think he's in love with her yet.

Her confession made him see her in a new light as we have seen from their interactions since then, and he's at least interested. There's no hurry, he's advancing the right way and eventually he will fall for her. It has to be step by step.
I agree, one of the reasons why I love NaruHina so much is because Kishi doesn't rush instead he goes with the flow, but at the same time it's different.

I can say that even though Naruto is a Shounen Manga, it has the best most patient slow progressing relationships ever.  
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by MichelleHyuga on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:31 am

I don't know if he "loves" her, but I'm sure he's developing a strong feeling for Hinata...
I could say "romantic feelings", but I can't 'cause Naruto's feelings towards Sakura are "bothering" (I couldn't thought in another word, I hope you understand what I want to say)

I think Naruto has to order his feelings and he must realize about his feelings for Hinata.

Plus, to be sincere, with the war, he almost doesn't have time to think about some things.

Just we have to wait, I feel that a NH moment is coming soon.

And I have to say that NH moments maybe are "few" but, they all are so intense! ^^
avatar
MichelleHyuga


Posts : 53
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by Batokusanagi on Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:13 pm

I'd say his feelings are past the friends stage. Naruto's actions towards Hinata are the half of the sign and Hinata's confidence arising from those actions, is the other half.
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by Irielo on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:I'd say his feelings are past the friends stage. Naruto's actions towards Hinata are the half of the sign and Hinata's confidence arising from those actions, is the other half.
That's a very good point. Hinata is so confident to be with Naruto in the future. If she did not feel anything coming from Naruto, I seriously doubt she would have made such statements or expressed her wish to be with him "forever". Hinata's resolve (chapter 573) showed already that after their interaction during the "It's all in your eyes" moment, she felt that Naruto had started to answer positively to her confession.

Even Neji and Kiba noticed this evolution in Naruto's feelings. Both know (or knew in Neji's case) him well and this kind of attitude Naruto had during that moment was new to them. That's why Kiba had to tease Naruto afterwards not to "act tough in front of Hinata".
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by Bubbles on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:33 pm

That's why I don't get how anyone can say Naruto isn't responding to/is ignoring Hinata. If Naruto wasn't responding positively to her, why would Hinata be getting more confident in her words? "I will walk by his side, holding your hand?"

That's not the words of a girl feeling like she's being ignored or rejected. unless you are one who thinks she's just some creepy stalker who can't take a hint. >_> Naruto says "It's all in your eyes, you're strong" and smiles at her, and she grows confident in being by his side. Naruto thanks her for being by his side and holds her hand and smiles at her while squeezing her hand, Hinata now wants to stay by his side forever, so she'll keep pushing forward.

Technically, there has been no true verbal "I love you" or "I want to be with you Hinata" but Naruto is a man of action more than words. His reactions to Hinata's actions have been nothing but positive and beneficial to the NH ship and Hinata's confidence is a big indicator of a huge possibility of NH endgame.

_________________
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by JulaShona on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:13 pm

Naruto is for sure on his way to fall for Hinata, but all what we have right now is the "it's all in your eyes moment" and chapter 615+633. We need something more. Something like 615 then it would be for sure more clear.


Last edited by JulaShona on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
JulaShona


Posts : 236
Gender : Female
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by GreatKungLao on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Show me the guy, who thinks that [when you took girl's hand and squeeze it, while looking right into the eyes said "Because you have been by my side this whole time", where this girl recently confessed her love to the guy and risked her life at least twice (while one time was at a verge of death)] this is the sign of "just friends", I will tell him how stupid he actually is.

But Naruto is not stupid and he doesn't like when people are lying. During the war Naruto already crossed the line of friendship towards Hinata and slowly, step by step, is going closer to her to eventually confess his growing feelings as well.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by lily567 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:33 am

naruto first saw hinata in a new light in chapt 98, it was then and there that he separated her from the others. he liked her as a person, as well as someone he could come to like more than a friend in the future. after hina's confession, naruto saw her in a different light, he saw that this one girl, someone who works just as hard as he does, who is kind, gentle, someone with who he is not only comfortable with but someone who is able to bring a smile to his face no matter the circumstance loves him for who he is.it was then that he realised not how much she loves him but that this is the type of girl he wanted all along. he met his mom and found out more about love(specifically how his mom fell in love with his dad). in the war, he cemented(what I have in bold), someone whom he realised that she was the one able to bring him this far. yes sakura is precious to him but hinata is even more precious to him. I say that naruto's feelings for hinata are on the border of falling in love with her. she is no longer just a friend nor just a teammate, I think to him she is his sun,lightand soulmate(well we need one more moment before the soalmate part tho)

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by Irielo on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:35 am

JulaShona wrote:Naruto is for sure on his way to fall for Hinata, but all what we have right now is the "it's all in your eyes moment" and chapter 615+633. We need something more. Something like 615 then it would be for sure more clear.
Not absolutely. For a Shonen manga, that's enough imo. I think if we want so bad a next moment, it's because of the NS arguments. The boys again don't express their feelings like the girls do in this manga. Hinata and Sakura confessed to the ones they love. Naruto in his own way shows that he has feelings for Hinata and these feelings go beyond friendship. As far as Sasuke is concerned, I don't even think we will get any of that sort from him. He could end up with Sakura or Karin, without showing any feelings because he's someone who keeps his feelings for himself.




_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by bricksquad88 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:22 am

Tbh i could see Kishimoto just leaving it open ended and let the fans conjure up their own explanations
avatar
bricksquad88


Posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:25 am

bricksquad88 wrote:Tbh i could see Kishimoto just leaving it open ended and let the fans conjure up their own explanations
There is nothing to leave open, because NS was closed and locked forever in 469 and NH's future was decided in 573 and very strong supported after Hinata's resolve.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by bricksquad88 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:30 am

^You have your opinion, I have mine. We will just see how things play out
avatar
bricksquad88


Posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by narutohokage123 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:18 am

After Hinata's confession and chapter 615, I can tell that it is highly likely that Naruto began to have romantic feelings for Hinata. Do not mention that Kishi’s wants us to know that Hinata saw something positive from the holding hands, with persistent affirmations from her that she wants to be by his side forever while remember that moment. I think it will be hinted that Naruto has feelings for Hinata.

About Sasuke, well in part 1 (and in databook) was highly hinted that Sasuke might had developed something more than just friendship for Sakura so his feelings may also be hinted in end.

narutohokage123


Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by Batokusanagi on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:19 pm

Irielo wrote:Not absolutely. For a Shonen manga, that's enough imo. I think if we want so bad a next moment, it's because of the NS arguments. The boys again don't express their feelings like the girls do in this manga. Hinata and Sakura confessed to the ones they love. Naruto in his own way shows that he has feelings for Hinata and these feelings go beyond friendship. As far as Sasuke is concerned, I don't even think we will get any of that sort from him. He could end up with Sakura or Karin, without showing any feelings because he's someone who keeps his feelings for himself.
Indeed. It's pretty huge for a battle shonen, where the romance (of there's any) is usually left, for most of the show, as teases. Something like 615 is pretty damn straightforward.

bricksquad88 wrote:^You have your opinion, I have mine. We will just see how things play out
Having an opinion is fine, but what about explaining it better, because how can you say you see Kishi leaving an open ending for the pairings when the issue of Naruto not having kissed a girl has been brought and there's a certain girl who's promised to stop just chasing after him after the war is over...? Worst case scenario, Hinata is rejected, but not addressing it at all... it just doesn't make any sense. And also, reading 615 and seeing the vol 64 cover and going "uhmm... I could see this not meaning anything", blows my mind.
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by bricksquad88 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:48 pm

^ Fair enough. And to address Naruto not kissing a girl if I'm correct that was a comic relief moment in the manga. Now regarding Hinata's promises those are very straight forward and explicit statements. I will say this, if anyone still has a problem or doesn't fully believe that Hinata loves Naruto then that's just ridiculous. However, even so, romance is still a subplot and their hasn't been a "shipping" moment in Months. "Worst case scenario" Kishimoto is the biggest troll and pairs up Naruto with Tenten :p

Now you're putting words in my mouth. I never said 615 or volume 64 cover had no romantic implications, I just was saying that Kishimoto might not address it and leave it open ending either because he might want to make a part 3 or he would just not want to pair anyone off.
avatar
bricksquad88


Posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by Batokusanagi on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:19 pm

It was a comedic moment indeed, but Naruto was actually sad that Yagura supposedly died without kissing (which was the whole point of the joke, that it wasn't true that Yagura was little kid who had experienced life) a girl and it makes sense that a 16 year old boy would want to kiss a girl. Hell, he already tried to steal a kiss from Sakura in part I.

True that romance is a subplot (which doesn't mean it hasn't been important, it's actually been a driving force for some characters motivations) and there hasn't been a shipping moment in a while (though in in-story time, 615 happened hours ago at most. Though this is kinda irrelevant to if there'll be an open ending or not), which makes sense considering there's a war with many lose ends to close. But the moments (which is why I mentioned 615 and cover) are there and the foreshadowing is there (Hinata's entire monologue, minus the "after the war" part, came true; so even when Kishi is accused of being inconsistent, he wasn't in this particular case). What evidence is there that an open ending even makes sense? "Kishi might troll/not address it" is just not evidence. So, if you're just gonna tell again that Kishi might troll or just not address pairings without any actual indication of that, then we'll just agree to disagree, because I just don't think that's an argument.

As for a part III, from Kishi's own statements, it doesn't seem like there's going to be one.
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by Irielo on Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Just a question for you guys. When chapter 615 came out, what did you honestly think regarding Naruto's feelings?
That chapter was imo Naruto showing reciprocity towards Hinata's feelings. Naruto has in this moment already given her what she was planing for the after war.

Hinata could already feel Naruto's feelings while holding his hand. Her memory of this moment in chapter 633 shows even another perspective where they look at each other in the eyes and where Naruto is smiling gently to her. She could read in Naruto's eyes and that made her happy and sure to be with Naruto "forever".

According to Hinata's reaction and intuition, she knows that she and Naruto will be together.

To come back to chapter 615, I know this moment blew up the mind of a lot of us, making us thinking that NaruHina was already canon. Why doubting about Naruto's feelings now?


Last edited by azuula on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : correcting a spelling error)
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by Mustang on Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:44 pm

I think we got a clear indication as of chapter 615, if he didn't already have feelings for Hinata, we wouldn't have gotten him being worried for Hinata in chapter 614 and him holding her hand in chapter 615, then there was that expanded moment in chapter 633.

Hinata seems really certain that she will be with Naruto after all said and done, you know it seems like Naruto has made his choice and I think it will be a positive choice in the end.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto's Feelings?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum