Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

When was your first time falling in love?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When was your first time falling in love?

Post by Azuula on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:08 pm

Please post reasonably or your post will be deleted.

For me, I started falling in love with this funny guy ever since he was kid at the age of 8. He's doing stand-up comedy now (famous) in my age (17) lol it's still hard to get to him. (I'm kinda over him since I became 10-12... won't probably fall for anyone anymore)

So I'd like to see when others fell in love haha xD

Last edited by Azuula on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Re: When was your first time falling in love?

Post by Irielo on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:34 pm

I fell in love so many times... lol The first time, I was about 5 years old. I fell for a girl who was a classmate. She sometimes came to visit relatives of hers who were my neighbors. We used to play together... But then she moved somewhere else and I did not see her for years.

When I met her once again after 10 years, she could not remember me...  

Of course, I was not in love with her anymore, but at least I was expecting her to remember me a bit. That was not the case...
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:53 am

10th grade.

She was the first to make my head spin. We knew eachother from middleschool and had gotten along. We got closer to eacother the more we met in english class (for group projects mostly).

I was going to ask her out but she moved, much to my dismay.  
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:19 am

@ Azuula I wish you to fall in love again and to find someone who will love you back.

@racefan1992 If you don't try my friend, you'll never know. So give a chance to yourself. I wish you good luck.

Sorry, I might be a bit off-topic but I could not remain indifferent to your posts people.

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:50 am

I never really fell in love, If I'm honest.
Of course, I had a few crushes started in elementary school with 11 years till the begining of high school, but it was never really something serious. And the guy who I had a crush on always ended up having a girlfriend before I could even confess. You know, I needed some time to do that, since I was a very shy girl back then.  I always was a little upset about it, but this all just went away after some weeks or so.
But there is still this one guy I sometimes happen to think of. We met at FB a year ago or so. I was 17 and he was 19. He was a good friend of my cousin. It went really well. We understood each other, even though we were so different. But someday we just somehow lost contact. I didn't have anything, not even his phone number. I was really frustrated and sad. And some weeks later I had to learn that he had a girlfriend.  I have no idea why I still sometimes catch myself thinking about that guy, even though I never heard something about him again. Maybe it's like that, because he was different from the other guys I always met and yeah I maybe kind of fell for him a little bit.
So I would say that this guy was my first one who I fell in love.
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:17 pm

It was painful. It was in high school, and we became best friends, and we're still best friends. I never confessed or anything, I didn't have the confidence. Still in the process of getting over it. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:24 pm

^ Getting over it is annoying, isn't that true? .-.

@irielo: thank you, I'll wish my self luck too :)
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:06 pm

First year of college was the first time I actually fell in love with someone. I'd been in relationships before, but I hadn't felt what I felt then. We were together for two years, but stuff happens, and it ended exactly on our second anniversary date. It was difficult, but it's been for the best. I'm not closed to the possibility of falling in love again, but honestly, I'm not looking forward to it either.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:20 am

Started a new school in 9th grade, met a girl, I liked her and she liked me (just friends). Close friends until 11th grade, asked her out, she said yes, dated for about 5 months (sadly the longest relationship I ever had) and out of nowhere she dumped me. To this day no one knows why. Not even the woman she considered her best friend. For about a month - 2 months every time i thought about her I started to break, even in public. We live near each other so we're bound to run into each other and every time we do my heart jumps, get a bit nervous, and try not to make contact with her.
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayleigh on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:09 pm

since grade 1 all the way till now. >:D
she was my first friend, and now forever. ^^
Rayleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:43 am

JulaShona wrote:I never really fell in love, If I'm honest.

Same.

I've had crushes but it's never been strong enough to be "love" as I've never cared (as we're all friends and have stayed as such) when it hasn't gone anywhere or when we tried and it didn't go anywhere at the end.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:21 am

I fell in love with my boyfriend when I was thirteen. He was my first boyfriend, kiss, romantic hug, lover..etc. It's true that you never forget your first love, at least it was for me. He has quite a many parts of me. We dated for four years before breaking it off, but we were friends first, and we're long distance friends now since he's far away, and now I'm with my second official adult relationship boyfriend who I've been with for three years now, and I've experienced my share of firsts with him as well :3

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka on Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:39 pm

I've always been told I have a poor taste in men. In school some guys tried to flirt with me as a joke and a few kissed me and one went further than that, but I never had no feelings for them whatsoever. I had a feeling that they would go straight onto other girls and it turned out I was right. I was in a relationship with a girl once but we decided it was best to stay friends and we pursued our own dreams.

My first boyfriend was a ldr. We first met when I was an admin on another forum, and then he became the admin, the forum died within a couple of months but we still contacted each other on a regular basis. I remember that we always exchanged fic ideas and shared our favourite fan arts. We even worked together on a couple of them.

Then when I got MSN, that was when the relationship started. The guy really made me feel special. That was the first time I was in love. I think it's the only time I've been in love, I mean properly in love. Even though the relationship only lasted 6 months and that there's a big distance and time zone between us, I can imagine us having a good future together.

We split up after Christmas and he got with another girl he met online, but the girl turned out to be a bloke. We were on a skype call a couple of months ago and he complimented me. He asked to see certain things but I said no. I've been with my current boyfriend for two years. I still love my ex, but because we hardly speak to each other any more because we're both so busy, I'm not sure it would have worked out even if we did stay together.

I only wish that me and my ex can remain in contact and still be close.
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:50 am

Actually, what is the first love? The first one for you've got feelings for? The first one you loved passionately? The first one you discovered love in all its aspects: body, mind soul or the one you got married to (in case you got married) and spending your life with?

When I was 17, I went out with a girl who I loved passionately. Because of education's matters and not belonging to the same "cast" (hers being seemingly "higher" than mine), things did not work out. Anyway, I still think about her sometimes...

Then I was 18, I met a girl and we were together 4 years long. I've learnt a lot about myself, about love and how it can hurt and be so good at the same time, like a bitter-sweet thing. She got married, I got married but both have still a tattoo with our names (abstractly) written on our backs. I still think about her sometimes...

At the age of 26, I met a girl who I decided to visit in her homeland. I did not complete my studies, I left my music band where I was playing in, but I stayed there. Now, we are married.

Anyway, I know it's a thread about the first love, but I still can't define what is actually the first love... It's as if one dies and revives in the same life... re-descovering about love and life...

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x on Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:57 pm

In 23 years, I met girl who can made my heart sing in joy when we meet. Too bad I don't have confidence.
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum