Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Shônen Jump's dream couple - NaruHina!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shônen Jump's dream couple - NaruHina!

Post by JulaShona on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:41 am

You have no idea how much I'm fangirling right now.  
I've seen this amazing article on tumblr!
I feel like all the manga related people are rooting for NaruHina!  

Spoiler:

tumblr post
Whole article

What do you think about it?

Last edited by JulaShona on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Re: Shônen Jump's dream couple - NaruHina!

Post by Fallere825 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:10 am

Woot! Woot!

Spoiler:

But i mean come on...It's hard not to root for NaruHina

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:23 am

omg!!!!!!
-
I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:43 am

That's definitely cool, but I'm so disagree about SasuKarin...

Glad to see they also ship IchiHime.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm

Well they are only 16 so we have to wait for them to turn 18 or maybe a little older.

I am willing to bet we are going to see a canonisation on Naruto's birthday, Hinata will give Naruto a special gift, (birthday kiss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:24 pm

51-mustang wrote:Well they are only 16 so we have to wait for them to turn 18 or maybe a little older.

I am willing to bet we are going to see a canonisation on Naruto's birthday, Hinata will give Naruto a special gift, (birthday kiss)
You aren't the only one to make this bet. I'm hoping we get to see Naruhina get canonisation, marriage (when they are older ofcourse, maybe timeskip), and have kids :D  

Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Hothot!! Thanks for sharing haha
Yeah, I'm also glad they're supporting ichihime <3
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:09 pm

Thanks for sharing! Was funny to read. If NaruHina became canon, NS would think that Shônen Jump "forced" Kishi. I can see such arguments coming.

My favorite couple in that list: Kon x Rukia lol.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:14 pm

I just noticed that they also like Sanji and Nami as a pairing, agh I was like hdhfyendhudb   
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Irielo wrote:Thanks for sharing! Was funny to read. If NaruHina became canon, NS would think that Shônen Jump "forced" Kishi. I can see such arguments coming.

My favorite couple in that list: Kon x Rukia lol.
No Shonen Jump never did anything. it was the NH that forced Kishi, something NS seems to love accusing NH of doing, it has nothing else to blame but NH. never looking at the big picture. it was Kishi's ultimate choice, in fact NS would just about blame everything is Naruto and Sakura don't end up together, Kishi, Shonen Jump, the translators and most of all NH.

When NH becomes canon, I would like it to be something undeniable.

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface on Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:52 am

wohooooo...(*punches inner-fan-boy*)
HEY WAIT A SEC.Ain't this stuff like..8 months old///
///////WHO CARES/////
Glad there rooting for both NaruHina and SasuKarin...(and i used to think i'm the only one)
ouch....I'm more of a Ichiruki...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@51-mustang...I totaly agree with you.I for too want it to be undeniable,,,,,but There's always gonna be people who'll disagree no matter what..I've seen NS saying that only reason kishi made the NH manga cover was to increase NH fans???You get the point..So i guess theres no point arguing or even viewing NS's Bashing When NaruHina becomes canon
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:58 am

What will happen when NH becomes canon (and yes I am extremely confident of that) laugh at all the excuses, the bashing and denial. NH is in such a good position that even chapter 631 stood for very little. but I still get the feeling our wait is almost over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:05 am

funnyface wrote:wohooooo...(*punches inner-fan-boy*)
HEY WAIT A SEC.Ain't this stuff like..8 months old///
///////WHO CARES/////
Glad there rooting for both NaruHina and SasuKarin...(and i used to think i'm the only one)
ouch....I'm more of a Ichiruki...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@51-mustang...I totaly agree with you.I for too want it to be undeniable,,,,,but There's always gonna be people who'll disagree no matter what..I've seen NS saying that only reason kishi made the NH manga cover was to increase NH fans???You get the point..So i guess theres no point arguing or even viewing NS's Bashing When NaruHina becomes canon
There is another point stating that because of chapter 615 and vol 64 cover, NS decreased. That's why the "girlfriend" joke came out in chapter 631 in order to keep NS alive because NS arguments show how much it believes in jokes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:11 am

NS cannot take a joke, or as it was said by a reviewer (cannot mention names) how easy it falls for a lie.

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:19 am

51-mustang wrote:What will happen when NH becomes canon (and yes I am extremely confident of that) laugh at all the excuses, the bashing and denial. NH is in such a good position that even chapter 631 stood for very little. but I still get the feeling our wait is almost over.
I get that feeling too..I Mean I just can't figure out any possible ways on how NS can become canon at this point.
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:24 am

From my POV, since we are so late in the game, and NS has struck out with the latest predictions of 645, 647 and 648, I am not going to be dumb enough to say when NH will be canon, that will be for Kishi to decide, and I believe that we will be very satisfied with the canonisation.

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:34 am

51-mustang wrote:NS cannot take a joke, or as it was said by a reviewer (cannot mention names) how easy it falls for a lie.
I know you can't mention names but you point me in the direction of said reviewer?
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:01 am

hmm so the rumors about he editors etc being nh fans and want nh to be fruitfull is no longer a rumor then,it is a fact

don't worry our ship is almost at its destination point

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:18 am

lily567 wrote:hmm so  the rumors about  he editors etc being nh fans and want nh to be fruitfull is no longer a rumor then,it is a fact

Where did you hear that?

Also Editors have power in Japan, what they say usually goes. Editors>Kishi>everyone else.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:22 am

racefan1992 wrote:
lily567 wrote:hmm so  the rumors about  he editors etc being nh fans and want nh to be fruitfull is no longer a rumor then,it is a fact

Where did you hear that?

Also Editors have power in Japan, what they say usually goes. Editors>Kishi>everyone else.
I had read about it online,i think it was in one of kishi's interviews ( I honestly can't remember)

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:06 pm

The other bit of evidence was about the editors having a say was the fact that Sasuke and Sakura are in the series, I think I read up somewhere, cannot remember where it was, Kishi intended for Naruto and Hinata to be the main characters of the series. but like I said, I am not sure where I found it, and I cannot be bothered googling it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:16 pm

Anyway, Shônen Jump or not, interview or not, the attention NaruHina got and is getting in the manga says obviously how Kishimoto is fond of this pairing...

To me thus, the increasing development between Naruto and Hinata is enough to defend the ship without automatically relying on what SJ wrote or what has been said in interviews.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:25 pm

As you said Irielo, we don't need much to defend NH, we can rely on Manga evidence, we can easily see the amazing development that Naruto and Hinata are receiving, I think I remember seeing a concept art of Naruto and Hinata, NH could have been his intentions all along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:01 am

51-mustang wrote:As you said Irielo, we don't need much to defend NH, we can rely on Manga evidence, we can easily see the amazing development that Naruto and Hinata are receiving, I think I remember seeing a concept art of Naruto and Hinata, NH could have been his intentions all along.
Of course. And I think he is dealing with that pretty good.

Spoiler:
NaruHina has its own story and the seeds have already been planted since part 1 during the Chunin exam when Hinata offered Naruto to cheat. Until Hinata's confession, Naruto did not know about Hinata's feelings whereas us readers knew. We were all waiting for Naruto's response to it and again Kishimoto is slowly and surely describing how Naruto is not indifferent to Hinata and how he is behaving in a positive way whith romantic connotations:

- Naruto telling Hinata "sorry" because he is late showed that he would have rather been by her side earlier. With Sakura, it was only something like "Are you ok?". Kishimoto has already shown the difference in these moments.
- Naruto worrying about his "little missus" when she was standing to protect him. Sooo cute!
- The Handhold: we know how romantic it was although not everybody has the same POV

Now, there is maybe something, a moment... which will come on the top of that and which will definitely seal the deal. So, pretending that NaruHina comes from nowhere is pure nonsense. There are even some statements about the fact that Naruto did not answer Hinata's confession on the spot and that's a problem. On the opposite, that was very positive. If he had immediately after Pein said: "Hinata, I love you too". That would have looked a bit too early and somehow forced imo. If he had said: "sorry I don't love you", then it would have been already clear that he does not love Hinata.

But he took his time because something talked to his heart when Hinata confessed and fought Pein... How Naruto is reacting to Hinata during the current war arc (examples above) suits perfectly to his personality and that's something unfair to say that Naruto was forced to love Hinata. He had enough time to meditate about it and to know himself and he is now returning Hinata's feeling in his own style.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:42 am

But it's still nice to know that such high and famous people are NaruHina supporters, too, or am I wrong? 
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum