Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Favorite fights or battles in Naruto

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favorite fights or battles in Naruto

Post by Irielo on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:26 pm

What are your favorite fights in Naruto. You can make a list of 3, 5 10 top fights that you like. Explaining why you like them is an option.

1) Naruto vs Pein: The fight itself was entertaining and Naruto had just mastered Sennjutsu at that time. Thanks to this fight, Hinata could confess and Naruto became the leaf's hero. It was informative and interesting to know more about Nagato, Konan and Yahiko's lives.

2) Shikamaru vs Hidan: Shikamaru's plan was simply awesome. He honored the death of Asuma superbly.

3) Konan vs Obito: Although she has lost, Konan landed serious blows on Obito. She nearly cracked his mask. It was not an easy fight for him.

4) Naruto vs Sasuke: This fight at the Valley of the End was one of the most entertaining fight in Part 1 imo.

5) Rock Lee vs Kimimaro: It was good to see Lee coming back after his bad injury. His drunken fist was funny too and Gaara, the one who nearly killed him came afterwards to help. That was nice.

6) Jiraiya vs Pein: Sad to see Jiraiya dying by the hand of his apprentice. At the same time, the way Jiraiya fought was awesome and more of his abilities were shown. It was the first time (if I'm not wrong) to see Pein in action.

7) Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori: Two Shinobis from 2 different generations and two different villages fighting side by side. Sakura's fist impressed me and I like the story behind Sasori which was told by Chiyo.

8) Sasuke vs Itachi: This was a fight that was expected since a long time. That was interesting to see how they started to fight using only Genjutsu

9) Takka/Akatsuki vs Killer Bee: If Karin, Suigetsu and Jugo were not around, Killer Bee would have mashed Sasuke completely up. And that would have been a good lesson for him (Sasuke)

10) Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto: The fight itself was not that impressive imo but to see the two brothers who were enemies before fight side by side was touching.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite fights or battles in Naruto

Post by Strawberry on Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:49 am

Thinking about my favorite fights, I just realized I liked the older ones way better than the new ones.

1. Naruto vs Pain - Sage Mode Naruto was badass. Not only powerful, but the use of tactics and trickery just made the fight all the more awesome.

2. Sasuke vs Itachi - The Uchiha bros fight everyone expected since very early in the series, and it delivered. Lived up to its expectations. Also, that emotional ending was a tearjerker.

3. Sasuke vs Deidara - I loved it. Sasuke exploiting Deidara's weakness was really impressive, and good boy Tobi cracking jokes made it even better.

4. Kakashi vs Pain - I really liked this one. Kakashi actually managed to figure out some crucial stuff that eventually helped Naruto defeat Pain. That first moment when Kakashi stops Pain's hand from stabbing Iruka will always be in my mind as one of the most badass Kakashi moments.

5. Gaara vs Rock Lee - I was really impressed with Rock Lee on this fight. It was my favorite in the chunin exams. Before that, Gaara seemed unbeatable, but he actually managed to push him to his limits. I was simply impressed.

Well, those are my top 5. None of them from the current arc, sadly.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:59 am

There is nothing from the war arc in my top 5 as well. Only my number 10 one. I guess the ones from the war arc are not as spicy as the ones before and what a shame! How could I forget this Sasuke vs Deidara fight. Indeed that was an awesome one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:05 pm

^ Yeah, it's a shame that this is probably the last arc, or one of the last arcs, and the fights really have nothing on the older fights. More flashy jutsus and more explosions don't make the fights more interesting.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:18 pm

Ok I'll put it from 1 - best to 5 - least fav

1. Gaara vs Rocklee
I really love this one, like everything strawberry-chan said. Rocklee wasn't really someone I admired till then, i guess Kishi knows how to get to you pretty neatly. And, basically the whole story outline of the fight was very interesting IMO.

2. Itachi vs Sasuke Naruto Shippuden
I really liked this one, especially the ending... Made me leave some tears fall aswell. Plus Itachi is pretty much in my top 5 favourite character list anyway, so I couldn't resist but to be interested in the fight, and besides... who wouldn't want to see their favourite characters fight?

3. Itachi and sasuke vs Kabuto
Indeed. I liked this one IMO. Like iri said, both uchiha's fighting together was very touching and hearing itschi's reasonings and kabuto's speaches were also very interesting reads. Also this specific fight led many theories to be created about Naruto in the future which were also very interesting.

4. Naruto vs Pain
I loved this one... Everyone knows the reasons as all of you guys have the same reasons as I do ^^

5. Hinata vs Neji Chuunin exams.
I loved this fight, it was just very interesting.
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:01 am

1. Naruto vs. Pain - The drawing was amazing and the action was totally giving me goosebumps.

2. Neji vs. Hinata - I loved the emotions in that fight. How Hinata was fighting and struggling for proving her change. And of course the NaruHina emotions in it. :P

3. Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori - I really loved Sakura's character development in this. It was simply blowing me away and it was quite interesting to see a "doll" fight.
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:08 am

It's hard for me to make tops, so I just go with this:

Naruto vs Pain - this fight was huge and it includes so much in one: epicness, emotions, philosophy, tactics, new techniques, drama, romance, love, friendship, comradeship, huge story movements... It includes probably everything you ever wanted. I count Naruto vs Pain from the moment he appeared on battlefield to the moment when Nagato resurrected eveyone and entrusted his will to Naruto.

Naruto and Bee vs Jinchuuriki. I love this fight, because it was in a size of titans. Huge demons are fighting with huge demons. This was epic as hell. And it also includes very significant story moments - friendship with Kurama, meeting with all bijuus and jinchuurikis.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:39 am

I dunno about tops but i liked these:

Gaara vs Lee - Gates
Naruto vs Pain - Sage mode, confession, six tails rage massacre
Lee vs Kimimaro - loopy fist epicness
Taka vs Bee - Killer Bee just disrespecting Sasuke and his team
Raikage vs Taka - Ay putting everyone in their place
Itachi & Sasuke vs Kabuto - Uchia bro combo
Naruto vs Sasuke (final valley) - epic showdown