Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Hinata's wish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hinata's wish

Post by Irielo on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Hinata did not need to get this chakra transfer to understand Naruto and she proved that several times already. Nevertheless, now that everybody is connected to his heart, she might have got some new infos about him or she might have felt something which motivated her to confirm once again her desire to be by Naruto's side.

On the other hand, it could be the fact that Shikamaru and the others expressed their wish to assist Naruto that led her to say that.

What do you think about that? Was the confirmation of Hinata's desire influenced by Naruto's feelings at that specific moment or was it influenced by her comrades statements?
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata's wish

Post by Fallere825 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:03 am

Though i believe she felt something when Naruto's heart was extended to the alliance.
In 649 imo she was following up after Shikamaru and the others expressed their wish to help him out, cause she says (or at least in the version i read) "...I want to stay at Naruto's side too.." Now I may be mistaken but since everyone is connected by Ino's jutsu, this time I think Hinata wasn't just thinking it to herself but she was sharing it with the entire alliance.

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:12 am

If she did... I'll die of joy!

My gawhd Kishi sure does know how to make us girls(and boys) swoon.   
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:03 am

at first it was a personal goal as in chapter 633
when naruto shared his memories she understood a little more of naruto and when shikamaru expressed want he wants, hinata grew even bolder to declare she wants to be by his side. basically the shy girl appears not to be there anymore and you have a confident woman who isn't afraid to tell you what she wants

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:21 pm

lily567 wrote:at first it was a personal goal as in chapter 633
when naruto shared his memories she understood  a little more of naruto and when shikamaru expressed  want he wants,  hinata grew even bolder to declare she wants to be by his side. basically the shy girl appears not to be there anymore and you have a confident woman who isn't afraid to tell you what she wants
I completely agree,

Hinata has grown into this SUPER CUTE confident woman, that naruto needs.

I know im same type person, and my woman keeps me happyz  
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum