Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

another timeskip ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

another timeskip ?

Post by younginn97 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:27 pm

2 and a half years and during this time skip NH goes canon and SS maybe ion know . and naruto and sasuke become jonin by that time and are captains runin for hokage , anybody agree or disagree ?

younginn97

Back to top Go down

Re: another timeskip ?

Post by Fallere825 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:56 pm

I'm up for it  however i'd like to see the canonization happen not skip past it. I'd really like to see everyone Jonin lvl though and if there is another time skip I've always imagined it would be later on to when Naruto is Hokage and possibly (fingers crossed) is married to Hinata with a NH baby or 2 knocking around to end the series. Though If Kishimoto decides to continue a time skip like the one you're talking about could work well.

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:53 pm

I personally think that the new time skip will be made only for Epilogue of the manga, while the main events will end after the war.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:28 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:I personally think that the new time skip will be made only for Epilogue of the manga, while the main events will end after the war.
I agree on that.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:13 pm

I also agree with GKL's post..
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:14 pm

I think it will depend on what Kishi decides, he might be ending the Shippuden era and leading things towards another, when I think about, we still have Sasuke and Orochimaru, then there are the other nations and since there are 4 basic elements we have only gotten information on two Fire and Wind, so that leaves out Water and Earth.

and this could mean at least 2 things, 1. we get the timeskip of 2 years and towards the next lot of nations which would be a nice touch, 2. we would see the canonisation of NaruHina, but I would be expecting that to happen near the end of Shippuden.

an epilogue would be nice, but I doubt that will be the case, because it seems like the most recent chapter has given us a possible lead to a story extension.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:23 pm

51-mustang wrote:I think it will depend on what Kishi decides, he might be ending the Shippuden era and leading things towards another, when I think about, we still have Sasuke and Orochimaru, then there are the other nations and since there are 4 basic elements we have only gotten information on two Fire and Wind, so that leaves out Water and Earth.

and this could mean at least 2 things, 1. we get the timeskip of 2 years and towards the next lot of nations which would be a nice touch, 2. we would see the canonisation of NaruHina, but I would be expecting that to happen near the end of Shippuden.

an epilogue would be nice, but I doubt that will be the case, because it seems like the most recent chapter has given us a possible lead to a story extension.
What you have written makes sense 51-mustang. The story could continue. In a now closed thread, some of us discussed about that possibility and what could happen (theories and predictions). If you are interested, you could take a look. Here is the link:

http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/t538-naruhina-and-it-s-potential-role-if-the-series-continues
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:41 pm

I would be happy for another timeskip, but I want NH and SS to be canon before then. x3

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Bubbles wrote:I would be happy for another timeskip, but I want NH and SS to be canon before then. x3
Me too.  
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:17 pm

A time skip doesn't make any sense to me. No one else could live up to Juubito and Madara and the creator the Narutoverse, and Sasuke being a villain (again) is just ridiculous considering his goal of becoming and changing the system. I wouldn't mind a spin off (Jiraiya's travels, anyone?) to explain some more things about about the ninja world.

If there is indeed another time-skip, I think it'll be an epilogue (1 or 2 chapter long). Something like "x amount of years later... Naruto is hokage (and dating/engaged/married to Hinata of course), Sakura is the best medic in the world, Sasuke reinstated the police force..." and little on the rest of world, then ending with a zoom out of Konoha.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:06 am

I personally don't want another time-skip. The series has been dragging a lot as it is. I mean, I like Naruto, but I think it going on for too long has affected the quality of the manga. The first time-skip made sense considering there was a stipulated time in which Orochimaru would make his move. But dozens of Edo, the revival of the Shinju, the unification of all the villages and another ninja war later, I think it's all set and ready to come to a conclusion soon. Everything is falling into place slowly. The only way I can see a time-skip happening is how GreatKungLao said, if Kishimoto decides to make an epilogue by the end.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:37 am

the only way i will accept a timeskip is if it is a short break to prepare for the final fight between naruto and sasuke. 
-
meaning it isn't a fourth part to the manga, but just a brief intermin whihc will be Naruto and sasuke giving eachother a few years to prepare before fighting to the death

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum