Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The stone tablet of the Uchihas and its secrets

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The stone tablet of the Uchihas and its secrets

Post by Irielo on Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:21 am

It seems that thanks to this tablet, some Uchihas know everything or a lot of things regarding the Shinobi's history. Although the Hyuuga clan is the oldest clan of Konoha, it surprises me that until now, nothing about those issues related to this history was revealed by one of the member of this proud clan.

I mean, to me, that's difficult to imagine that only the Uchihas posses such amount of knowledge. Obito revealed some informations about the Uchihas/Senjus' issue and the So6P and now Madara is going deeper into the Shinobis' origin with the So6P mother etc.

Could it be that the Uchihas were given the responsibility to keep that history and its secrets? If it has already been meant somewhere, then please, could you enlighten me? If not, what do you think about that issue?
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Re: The stone tablet of the Uchihas and its secrets

Post by Strawberry on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:16 am

You need a Sharingan in order to read the stone tablet. I don't know if it was stated, but I think the more the Sharingan evolves, the more information they can read from the tablet. Madara was the only one able to read the history part about Kaguya and the Sage, because he was the only Uchiha with an EMS.

I don't think it's strange the Hyuuga didn't know about such things, when even the Senju, who are direct descendants of the Sage didn't either. Though I do find it strange, why was that information left exclusively to the Uchihas.

I wonder if there are still some secrets that can only be read with the Rinnegan.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:28 am

Strawberry wrote:You need a Sharingan in order to read the stone tablet. I don't know if it was stated, but I think the more the Sharingan evolves, the more information they can read from the tablet. Madara was the only one able to read the history part about Kaguya and the Sage, because he was the only Uchiha with an EMS.

I don't think it's strange the Hyuuga didn't know about such things, when even the Senju, who are direct descendants of the Sage didn't either. Though I do find it strange, why was that information left exclusively to the Uchihas.

I wonder if there are still some secrets that can only be read with the Rinnegan.
Thanks for these informations Strawberry. That's indeed strange that Uchihas only possess such informations. If I'm not wrong, the second son was chosen by the So6P and he became the Senjus' ancestor. The thing which bothers me about the Hyuuga is the fact that they are considered to be the oldest clan of Konoha. That would be thus logic that they might possess some interesting informations as well.

It just seems that they are left behind the Sharingan users. The Rinnegan and its ability to read the tablet is an interesting issue too.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:01 am

Irielo wrote:
Strawberry wrote:You need a Sharingan in order to read the stone tablet. I don't know if it was stated, but I think the more the Sharingan evolves, the more information they can read from the tablet. Madara was the only one able to read the history part about Kaguya and the Sage, because he was the only Uchiha with an EMS.

Thanks for these informations Strawberry. That's indeed strange that Uchihas only possess such informations. If I'm not wrong, the second son was chosen by the So6P and he became the Senjus' ancestor. The thing which bothers me about the Hyuuga is the fact that they are considered to be the oldest clan of Konoha. That would be thus logic that they might possess some interesting informations as well.

It just seems that they are left behind the Sharingan users. The Rinnegan and its ability to read the tablet is an interesting issue too.
the hyuuga also holds some secrets to their eyes as well hence hinata was kidnapped by kumo ninjas. we don't know what those secrets are. another thing I am wondering about is why does the uchiha temple(srry I can't remember the exact name) where sasuke orochimaru and the others went back in the village to look at the tablet' have the hyuuga symbol there on the wall where a place has been known to the uchiha only

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:52 am

lily567 wrote:
Spoiler:
Irielo wrote:

the hyuuga also holds some secrets to their eyes as well hence hinata was kidnapped by kumo ninjas. we don't know what those secrets are. another thing I am wondering about is why does the uchiha temple(srry I can't remember the exact name) where sasuke orochimaru and the others went back in the village to look at the tablet' have the hyuuga symbol there on the wall where a place has been known to the uchiha only
That's a very interesting point too lily! What could have happened between the Uchihas and Hyuugas? Is there any story between them or conflict regarding this tablet? That's another mystery...
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:17 pm

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:
Spoiler:

Irielo wrote:

That's a very interesting point too lily! What could have happened between the Uchihas and Hyuugas? Is there any story between them or conflict regarding this tablet? That's another mystery...
If so, perhaps the hyuuga clan elders know more than they say they do,
...I think... it has something to do with the the ..."Family sword... lol

IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:56 pm

IIRUNEII wrote:
Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:
Spoiler:

Irielo wrote:

If so, perhaps the hyuuga clan elders know more than they say they do,
...I think... it has something to do with the the ..."Family sword... lol

lol Idk about that but hiashi is on the battlefield , maybe he can shed some light on the situation

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:36 pm

I forsee the Hyuga playing a role in the upcoming chapters...

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:48 am

lily567 wrote:the hyuuga also holds some secrets to their eyes as well hence hinata was kidnapped by kumo ninjas. we don't know what those secrets are. another thing I am wondering about is why does the uchiha temple(srry I can't remember the exact name) where sasuke orochimaru and the others went back in the village to look at the tablet' have the hyuuga symbol there on the wall where a place has been known to the uchiha only
Hmm, wait... I might sound ignorant but.. the Hyuga symbol? What's the Hyuga symbol, and do you remember where exactly (as in what chapter) was it shown in the Uchiha hideout?

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:17 am

Strawberry wrote:
lily567 wrote:the hyuuga also holds some secrets to their eyes as well hence hinata was kidnapped by kumo ninjas. we don't know what those secrets are. another thing I am wondering about is why does the uchiha temple(srry I can't remember the exact name) where sasuke orochimaru and the others went back in the village to look at the tablet' have the hyuuga symbol there on the wall where a place has been known to the uchiha only
Hmm, wait... I might sound ignorant but.. the Hyuga symbol? What's the Hyuga symbol, and do you remember where exactly (as in what chapter) was it shown in the Uchiha hideout?
here is the link
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/618/10:

the top left hand corner where sasuke is by himself. you will see the symbol on the wall. it is the swirly like thing.
that is the hyuuga clan's symbol

if the link doesn't work  then go to mangapanda manually( if you get what I mean) and go to naruto manga chapter 618 page 10

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:47 am

^ Do you mean this page?

http://i27.mangapanda.com/naruto/618/naruto-3875081.jpg

Hmm, I can't really tell for sure, but to me it looks like the Will of Fire Symbol, which is this one:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110516170006/naruto/images/c/c6/Will_of_Fire_Sculpture.png

Though I'm still unclear as to which one is the Hyuga clan symbol. I tried to look for it but I don't know where to look. Maybe if I saw it, I could really tell if it was. Do you know where was the Hyuga clan symbol shown before?

Sorry if it's too much trouble, I'm just really curious now. >.<

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:15 am

Strawberry wrote:^ Do you mean this page?

http://i27.mangapanda.com/naruto/618/naruto-3875081.jpg

Hmm, I can't really tell for sure, but to me it looks like the Will of Fire Symbol, which is this one:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110516170006/naruto/images/c/c6/Will_of_Fire_Sculpture.png

Though I'm still unclear as to which one is the Hyuga clan symbol. I tried to look for it but I don't know where to look. Maybe if I saw it, I could really tell if it was. Do you know where was the Hyuga clan symbol shown before?

Sorry if it's too much trouble, I'm just really curious now. >.<
yes the mangapanda page is what I meant
I tried looking for a picture of hinata wearing her part 1 jacket. I gotta tell you it was quite difficult  but the hyuuga clan symbol is on hinata's jacket from part one but I could be wrong because I have always though that it is the hyuuga clan symbol    idk

I found something here tho but if that symbol isn't the hyuuga's clan symbol then it is the kanji symbol for hinata's name which means sunny place

http:

Last edited by lily567 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:20 am

The link doesn't work.  

But I believe the Hyûga symbol is the yin and yang symbol.

Spoiler:
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:24 am

JulaShona wrote:The link doesn't work.  

But I believe the Hyûga symbol is the yin and yang symbol.

Spoiler:
that was the other symbol I wanted to show you guys
  why don't these links work for me
yes it is possible that it is he clan symbol but idk

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:28 am

lily567 wrote:
The german narutopedia website told me that this is the clan symbol.
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:40 am

JulaShona wrote:
lily567 wrote:
The german narutopedia website told me that this is the clan symbol.
oh ok then that symbol the symbol on hinata's jacket is the kanji for hinata's name which leads to another question
is it a coincidence that the same kanji on hinata's jacket and it is the kanji for her name is in the uchiha shrine?

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:46 am

I'm getting confused now people... I always thought the symbol on Hinata's jacket was the Hyuuga clan's one. To me, as the Hyuuga is the oldest clan of Konoha, it made sense that it looked like the "will of fire" symbol because I thought there were some connexions between the clan and the village's soul.

Sorry, I hope you get what I mean. Now, some of you are stating that the yin/yang is the Hyuugas's symbol... and lily567 has just given another problematic... Which is which?

However, I still think that something might have happened between the Sharingan and the Byakugan users.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:00 am

Irielo wrote:I'm getting confused now people... I always thought the symbol on Hinata's jacket was the Hyuuga clan's one. To me, as the Hyuuga is the oldest clan of Konoha, it made sense that it looked like the "will of fire" symbol because I thought there were some connexions between the clan and the village's soul.

Sorry, I hope you get what I mean. Now, some of you are stating that the yin/yang is the Hyuugas's symbol... and lily567 has just given another problematic... Which is which?

However, I still think that something might have happened between the Sharingan and the Byakugan users.
srry

I have always thought that the symbol on hinata's jacket  was the hyuuga clan's symbol but when I searches online, a lot of people were saying the yin/yang symbol was the hyuuga clan's symbol
idk anymore, I guess we will have to wait and see then if it is shown in the manga which symbol is which

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:54 pm

lily567 wrote:
srry

I have always thought that the symbol on hinata's jacket  was the hyuuga clan's symbol but when I searches online, a lot of people were saying the yin/yang symbol was the hyuuga clan's symbol
idk anymore, I guess we will have to wait and see then if it is shown in the manga which symbol is which
I'm very sure, that the Yin/Yang is the Hyûga clan's symbol. Since the Hakke Rokujūyon Shō, also known as the 64 palms, has the Yin/Yang in it's trigram.

Spoiler:
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:43 pm

When I google "Hyuuga symbol", both symbols are shown. The will of fire one and the yin/yang. I've found an old discussion page about that too where some think it's the will of fire one and others the yin/yang...

I you are interested, just take a look:

http://www.narutoforums.com/archive/index.php/t-187630.html

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:47 pm

Irielo wrote:When I google "Hyuuga symbol", both symbols are shown. The will of fire one and the yin/yang. I've found an old discussion page about that too where some think it's the will of fire one and others the yin/yang...

I you are interested, just take a look:

http://www.narutoforums.com/archive/index.php/t-187630.html
yea I have seen this one, this is the one I was talking about how some people were saying one thing while others were saying differently

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:26 pm

Irielo wrote:I'm getting confused now people... I always thought the symbol on Hinata's jacket was the Hyuuga clan's one. To me, as the Hyuuga is the oldest clan of Konoha, it made sense that it looked like the "will of fire" symbol because I thought there were some connexions between the clan and the village's soul.

I am a little confused too. As far as I knew, the Hyuuga clan's symbol hadn't been shown (if it has any). This is all new to me, to be honest. But I am sure the symbol on Hinata's jacket in part 1, was definitely the Will of Fire's symbol.

Where did it say the Hyuuga is the oldest clan in Konoha, though? That should go to the Senju and Uchiha who were the founding fathers, and also Hashirama mentioned in the flashback, that the first clans to show interest in joining Konoha were the Shimura and the Sarutobi clans. I don't think this fits with the Hyuuga being supposedly the oldest clan in Konoha.
Spoiler:

The Ying-Yang being the Hyuuga clan's symbol makes sense, not only for it being the symbol that appears with the 64-palms technique, but it's also shown in the cover of the chapter "The Hyuuga Clan", with Neji and Hinata in opposite sides of the Yin-Yang. But still, I don't think it's been canonically confirmed.

I do think there has to be some connection between the Hyuuga and the Uchiha. Both clans are the only ones who posses Doujutsu, and after we learned how the Shinobi first came to being, they have to be related somehow. I just don't know how much will this be explored upon.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:38 pm

^ I don't know how accurate this translation is but just before Hinata vs Neji's match, Kakashi said that. Here is the link:

www.onemanga.me/naruto_manga/78/5/

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:42 pm

Strawberry wrote:

I am a little confused too. As far as I knew, the Hyuuga clan's symbol hadn't been shown (if it has any). This is all new to me, to be honest. But I am sure the symbol on Hinata's jacket in part 1, was definitely the Will of Fire's symbol.

Where did it say the Hyuuga is the oldest clan in Konoha, though? That should go to the Senju and Uchiha who were the founding fathers, and also Hashirama mentioned in the flashback, that the first clans to show interest in joining Konoha were the Shimura and the Sarutobi clans. I don't think this fits with the Hyuuga being supposedly the oldest clan in Konoha.
Spoiler:

The Ying-Yang being the Hyuuga clan's symbol makes sense, not only for it being the symbol that appears with the 64-palms technique, but it's also shown in the cover of the chapter "The Hyuuga Clan", with Neji and Hinata in opposite sides of the Yin-Yang. But still, I don't think it's been canonically confirmed.

I do think there has to be some connection between the Hyuuga and the Uchiha. Both clans are the only ones who posses Doujutsu, and after we learned how the Shinobi first came to being, they have to be related somehow. I just don't know how much will this be explored upon.
The hyûgas are the oldest clan in Konoha. It was stated by Kakashi at the chunin exam.
And I think you misunderstood it a little bit. The Hyûga clan can be the oldest clan in the village. It just wasn't from the beginning in konoha, but it's still possible that the clan existed before all the other clans. It just joined the village later.

Last edited by JulaShona on Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:06 pm

JulaShona wrote:I think you misunderstood it a little bit. The Hyûga clan can be the oldest clan in the village. It just wasn't from the beginning in konoha, but it's still possible that the clan existed before all the other clans. It just joined the village later.
I don't think I misunderstood. I actually think the same, the Hyuugas might have joined Konoha later but that does not mean that they're not the oldest clan. That's why I've posted this link of chapter 78 when Kakashi introduced this clan to Naruto and the others. Anyway was your last statement addressed to me or not?
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum