Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

kishi holding back hinata

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: kishi holding back hinata

Post by lily567 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:14 pm

you see the thing is hinata has the talent and everything else it is just that she didn't have the confidence in herself and her father even made it harder for her.. yes he is the clan head and all but I mean he should have supported her as a father telling her ' you can do it, don't give up', if he had supported her then thus giving her the confidence, then she wouldn't have been so insecure thus she would have the drive to fight. it is onlytill the chuunin exams that she decided to change herself and naruto was there to help her gain that and visa versa.

hinata has the skill, I think for now that kishi is still working on her confident issues(with the help of naruto)

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:00 am

lily567 wrote:you see the thing is hinata has the talent and everything else it is just that she didn't have the confidence in herself  and her father even made it harder for her.. yes he is the clan head and all but I mean he should have supported her as a father telling her ' you can do it, don't give up', if he had  supported her then thus giving her the confidence, then she wouldn't have been so insecure thus she would have the drive to fight. it is onlytill the chuunin exams that she decided to change herself and naruto was there to help her gain that and visa versa.

hinata has the skill, I think for now that kishi is still working on her confident issues(with the help of naruto)
Pretty much this. Her father didn't help Hinatas confidence issues at all, in fact he made them worse. As a parent, he should been a hell of alot more supporting of your child if you want them to succeed. You can let them fall on their butt, but you have to be there to pick them back up.

I've always viewed Hinata as someone who can go up against people of her level of talent/strength and beat them. But hold her own against people much stronger then her.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:31 am

Batokusanagi wrote:With the crazy people that were participating at the Chuunin exams, I'm not surprised if she couldn't beat most of them, but that's not my point. Naruto himself would've been outclassed by some of them (even against Kiba he got lucky).
I'm talking about her skill and fighting ability.  I posted those pages of her fight with Neji to prove:
1-That her skillset wasn't "lacking".
2-That she has what is needed to be a shinobi (guts, guts and more guts).
3-She was lacking confidence, NOT skill. You point out her struggles, well, Kurenai  points out, as I said before, that she indeed trained a lot, but failed on missions and lost confidence.
4-That Hiashi didn't actually knew Hinata's strenght because she didn't actually show it, because of, again, her lack of confidence, so his "a loser below in ability to this 5-year younger Hanabi" statement, is basically invalid. She surprised everyone (included the person who actually bothered with her training) with her performance against Neji.
Still waiting on those "Hanabi stomped her in fights" panels, btw...

Not, I repeat NOT, to prove that she could've beaten Neji or that she had a chance, but that no way in hell she's weak and lacking the qualities to be a shinobi when she can go cqc against the the strongest genin at the time almost hit him (that "ugh" is from Neji, btw), and, only for a short time, but had control and got up from several lethal blows.

The scans you posted only further prove my point, her skill was indeed lacking. She's bloodied and beaten, and we know that when she was going hit for hit with Neji, he wasn't trying. Just merely toying with her. It negates any sentiment of skill, period.
Her skill, fighting ability, and shinobi aptitude in part 1 was abysmal. She couldn't go CQC against Neji because he outclassed her in every aspect at that time. He was not in the least attempting in that match.

And you can't compare Hinata's skill to Naruto's. Naruto had stamina and endurance off the charts that enabled to take the beatings given to him by Kiba, Neji, Gaara, etc. That was his big asset at the time. Hinata had almost nothing going for her in Part 1 in combat until late in the series. How can you say "no way hell she's weak" when she was on the bottom tier of competitors at the entire Chunin Exams? That makes no sense.

Neji - Fodderized her with no effort.
Gaara - Would do the same. Hinata did not the possess the speed or strength to even touch him.
Naruto - Hinata could not harm him in any way, as he can take Neji's strongest attack and disrupt Rotation.
Sasuke - Wins with minimal effort, would have just copied Lee's speed again on her.
Shino - Chakra eating army of bugs, easy win.
Kiba - Too fast for Hinata to keep up with, 1 Fang Passing Fan would most likely do her in, without Food Pills.
Choji - Hinata has no answer for Human Boulder. At best, it's a draw.
Rock Lee - Lee with weights wins this, no problem.
Dosu - Taps his Melody Arm, game over.
Zaku - Uses Super Sonic instantly and spams, Hinata has no way to defend or counter it.
Kin - Arguable. I think Hinata takes this one.
Sakura - Easy Hinata win.
Ino - Easy Hinata win.
Temari - Temari wins with ease, Hinata can't defend against Cyclone Scythe Jutsu or weasel summon.
Kankuro - Hinata can't break harm his puppet and can't get close to Kankuro himself. All the death traps are overkill. Kankuro wins.
Tenten - She had 0 feats (still does), but we know she was capable enough to push Neji in training. Shuriken spam kills Hinata, as she can't rotate or defend from it in any way.
Shikamaru - Hinata's only ability is Taijutsu, as soon as she steps in close Shikamaru paralyzes her. Horrible match for Hinata even today, in Part 2. Shik wins.
Yoroi - This guy was trash, but he was an Orochimaru pet, which means something. Plus just grazing Sasuke's hair caused immense chakra loss. Yoroi takes a majority.

As we can see, Hinata loses all but 3 matches. Now, when you lose every feasible match, fail every mission, and your 8 year old sister in CANONICALLY said to be a better than ninja than you, in what world does she possess skill? Part 1 Hinata was just ghastly as a shinobi, as pointed out by her father. When Naruto gave her confidence in her match with Neji and her conviction was strengthened, she was put down in 1 move. That alone says confidence wasn't her sole issue. She just didn't have much skill.

racefan1992 wrote:
lily567 wrote:you see the thing is hinata has the talent and everything else it is just that she didn't have the confidence in herself and her father even made it harder for her.. yes he is the clan head and all but I mean he should have supported her as a father telling her ' you can do it, don't give up', if he had supported her then thus giving her the confidence, then she wouldn't have been so insecure thus she would have the drive to fight. it is onlytill the chuunin exams that she decided to change herself and naruto was there to help her gain that and visa versa.

Pretty much this. Her father didn't help Hinatas confidence issues at all, in fact he made them worse. As a parent, he should been a hell of alot more supporting of your child if you want them to succeed. You can let them fall on their butt, but you have to be there to pick them back up.

I've always viewed Hinata as someone who can go up against people of her level of talent/strength and beat them. But hold her own against people much stronger then her.
We know this to be untrue because she went against someone much stronger than her, and he nearly killed her without trying even a little. People her strength level in Part 1 were Sakura, Ino, Kin and that's honestly it. Hinata wasn't the absolute worst her class had to offer, but she was bottom bracket undoubtedly. Getting kicked out of the clan because your 5 year younger sister outclasses you says it all.

It seems some of you don't see where the manga is going at this point. Only senjutsu can affect Obito and the Shinju, rendering Hinata and the rest of the K11 and SA completely useless. She won't be receiving any power-ups as she's not the main heroine of the series. Her power up was a completed 64 Palms, and she may get rotation at some point in the next arc, but that's it.

Neji was the pride of the Hyuga, not Hinata. She's never been gifted in combat, that's why she's a member of a TRACKING squad. Has Hinata grown? Of course. Immensely. More than any of the Rookies. But she's a jonin level shinobi at best, which doesn't cut it at this point of the series. She doesn't have high chakra reserves, no Tailed Beast inside her, no special relation to the Sage (unless my Hyuga-Uchiha mutation theory is correct, but because of the Hyuga neglect, there's no solid bet on that), no nothing.

As much as it kinda sucks, Hinata's attention in the story from this point forward (as this is a shounen manga) will consist of her and Naruto's romantic development and as a side character aiding Sasuke and Naruto and the Kages in whatever manner possible with the rest of her squad. Unless the Hyuga-Uchiha relation theories tend to be correct anyway, and fingers crossed they do.

Last edited by Strawberry on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:57 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Multiple-posting is not allowed. (ANBU: Strawberry))
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Remember the rules friend, and have fun.

Post by IIRUNEII on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:34 am

Rasengan671, be aware that Double posting is against the rules.
Please remember,
The forum rules are here: http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/t2-forum-rules
And have fun.

Thank you friend.

(If you have anything else to add to your post, simply edit it.)
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:26 am

JulaShona wrote:
Rasengan671 wrote:
Granted, but at the moment, Hinata, as well as everyone else, is useless. Only Senjutsu can affect Obito and the Juubi. And from here on out, it's gonna be Sasuke and Naruto tag teaming them with the Edo Kages. The K11 aren't on par with the Kage (obviously) so we won't be seeing anything to do with them for a long time, more than likely.

Also, we know completely what Hinata is capable of. We know she's a master of Gentle Fist, just recently mastered 64 Palms, as well Vacuum Palm. Those were her upgrades, plus the Empty Fist attack with Kurama's chakra. It's also worth noting that she has yet to grasp Heavenly Rotation. Logically, that would be her next step, or adding Lion Fists into the 64 Palms or maybe something like Byakugan level 2, which gives her some additional techniques. But Hinata doesn't have the prowess, stamina, chakra reserves, or body to handle something like Sage Mode or Yin Seal or anything that would grant her actual ways to hurt Obito or the God Tree.

And, as earlier stated, the next chapters will be primarily about Naruto and Sasuke attacking and hurting the God Tree, Naruto becoming the second coming of the Sage of Six Paths, Madara will be attempting to steal Hashi's Sage style, his turn against Obito as he said, etc. Things that are relevant to the current plot. Unless my personal theory about the Hyuga being related to the Sage's son is correct, and the Hyuga have their own way to injure the tree, she'll be with the rest of the K11 and Shinobi Alliance cheering from the sidelines.
Nobody said that she is able to perform any sage jutsus or something like that. Well, I'm sure that I didn't. What I was talking about is that Kishi-sama holds her for something special back by only showing the same or just not much from her. But why should Kishi-sama hold her back by performing her combo, if he intends to let her fail later and just presents more that she is as usless as the rest of the alliance? Just the same what happened with Sai when he tried to participate with Team 7 and failed really bad. I wouldn't like that with Hinata at all. 

Hinata can do 64 palms, we know that now. And air palm of course, too. We know what these Jutsus can do. At this rate these jutsus are usless for her, yes. But what does the twin lions fists do? It was never shown and that's why we don't know if this jutsu is just like her other ones, or something completely different that might affect something. We don't know what happened with the baby Jûbi who was scared of her and was shivering.
The reveal of this Jutsu might give Hinata a much bigger power up than the final reach of 64 palms, which we already knew that it existed. This power up was good for her, but it still wasn't something new, like with the others. All the other ones had some cool new Jutsus we never saw, but Hinata finally reached the 64 palms and combinated with the Jutsu we already met in the pain arc. Why is that so? Maybe because there is more behind the Hyûgas or Hinata?
as well as looking like he will have a seizure just by looking at hinata

IIRUNEII wrote:Rasengan671, be aware that Double posting is against the rules.
Please remember,
The forum rules are here: http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/t2-forum-rules
And have fun.

Thank you friend.

(If you have anything else to add to your post, simply edit it.)
don't worry rasengan671, when I first registered here I doubled posted as well as I didn't let the rules sink in properly but I made sure to let it sink in but it is good to have someone to remind you tho like what iruneii did. just remember check out the forum rules.

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:38 am

lily567 wrote:
as well as looking like he will have a seizure  just by looking at hinata

You have no idea how much that made me laugh. But yes, I kind of agree with you.
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:58 am

JulaShona wrote:
lily567 wrote:
as well as looking like he will have a seizure  just by looking at hinata

You have no idea how much that made me laugh. But yes, I kind of agree with you.
lol I am just stating what i saw
didn't you see the white thing coming out of the corner of that baby jubi's mouth

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:18 am

lily567 wrote:
didn't you see the white thing coming out of the corner of that baby jubi's mouth
Of course I did, I just didn't see it like you did. I thought it was a result from Hinata's hits. I'm really curious what happened with that scaredy cat of baby Jûbi. Mean Kishi-san!  
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:29 am

JulaShona wrote:
lily567 wrote:
Of course I did, I just didn't see it like you did. I thought it was a result from Hinata's hits. I'm really curious what happened with that scaredy cat of baby Jûbi. Mean Kishi-san!  
well you could say the hits helped too, I mean somebody hitting you, ok then you see her hands charged up and look like two lions. I think the hits 'frightened' the jubi but the sight of the lions were the last draw

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:34 am

lily567 wrote:well you could say the hits helped too, I mean somebody hitting you, ok then you see her hands charged up and look like two lions. I think the hits 'frightened' the jubi but the sight of the lions were the last draw
I hope Kishi-san will reveal the power of that jutsu! It's wierd that this baby Jûbi was so scared because of that, but we have no idea what happened. The only thing we now know is that it must be some badass jutsu that scares baby Jûbis off.
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:48 am

JulaShona wrote:
lily567 wrote:well you could say the hits helped too, I mean somebody hitting you, ok then you see her hands charged up and look like two lions. I think the hits 'frightened' the jubi but the sight of the lions were the last draw
I hope Kishi-san will reveal the power of that jutsu! It's wierd that this baby Jûbi was so scared because of that, but we have no idea what happened. The only thing we now know is that it must be some badass jutsu that scares baby Jûbis off.
yh me too I am curious as to what extent of damage can those two lions cause

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:31 am

lily567 wrote:
JulaShona wrote:
yh me too I am curious as to what extent of damage can those two lions cause
If anything, TLB shows that Hinata isn't 'weak' and has some crazy 'chakra control'. How many canon techniques have pure chakra shaped into a complex shape like that? When it comes to giving chakra shape and form, TLB is one of the more complex forms. Most complex shapes are through elements like Fire Phoenix or Zazuba's Water Dragon. Techniques like TLB and Rasengan are pure chakra without a secondary source like an element to help give them visible form and shape.
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:52 pm

The particularity of the Hyuuga and Uchiha clans lie in the eyes. The Sharingan can evolve, why not the Byakugan? Hinata could be the one whose eyes will evolve giving her btw some unknown and awesome abilities. That would surprise Hiashi for sure.

On the other hand, like someone has written here, Hinata does not have Sage Mode. What could she do in her actual state against Obito? If Taijutsu works against Madara, then at least she could play a role in putting him down but, is it going to happen knowing that for now, she as the rest of the alliance are only witnessing a fight opposing the strongest Shinobis?

If Hinata became more powerful, fighting at the same level of Naruto, Sasuke and the former Kages, she would definitely evolve from side character to main character. Is it Kishimoto's intention? Only time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:29 pm

Rasengan671 wrote:The scans you posted only further prove my point, her skill was indeed lacking. She's bloodied and beaten, and we know that when she was going hit for hit with Neji, he wasn't trying. Just merely toying with her. It negates any sentiment of skill, period.
Her skill, fighting ability, and shinobi aptitude in part 1 was abysmal. She couldn't go CQC against Neji because he outclassed her in every aspect at that time. He was not in the least attempting in that match.
Just how in the world do they prove your point? How was Neji not trying in those panels I posted? Can't you see him backing off and going "ugh"? How was he not trying when he made a face like this? Yes, he was closing her openings points, but how does that mean that he wasn't trying? Just by actually bothering to hit those tiny things already says he WAS trying. Neji not trying his HARDEST ("not attempting in the least" is a huge exaggeration) doesn't negate anything about Hinata's skill, it just confirms what was obvious: that she couldn't beat him.

"She couldn't go CQC against Neji". Well, she did, and surprisingly well despite, as you said; being outclassed. I posted the page where she's quite successfully trading hits with Neji and makes him back off. You can't do that if your skill and fighting ability are abysmal. Hell, she wouldn't be able to use gentle fist itself if her skill was lacking.

As for her shinobi aptitude, what do you think are the aptitudes to be a good shinobi? It's about enduring, not giving up, moving forward, etc... all of which Hinata did against Neji and before when she trained her ass off.

And you can't compare Hinata's skill to Naruto's. Naruto had stamina and endurance off the charts that enabled to take the beatings given to him by Kiba, Neji, Gaara, etc. That was his big asset at the time. Hinata had almost nothing going for her in Part 1 in combat until late in the series. How can you say "no way hell she's weak" when she was on the bottom tier of competitors at the entire Chunin Exams? That makes no sense.
I'm comparing her taijutsu skills to Naruto's, who needed the kyuubi's power boost to even be able to get close to Neji and do something, while Hinata was, if only for a short time, holding her own (if you don't ignore the panels in which Neji is clearly backing off and characters even point out that Hinata indeed had control) and nothing else. Naruto's stamina is irrelevant.

How can you I say that she wasn't weak? Well, for one, I can appreciate her performance against Neji further than if she won or lost and her ability as a shinobi further than what "tier" she was in.

Neji - Fodderized her with no effort.
Gaara - Would do the same. Hinata did not the possess the speed or strength to even touch him.
Naruto - Hinata could not harm him in any way, as he can take Neji's strongest attack and disrupt Rotation.
Sasuke - Wins with minimal effort, would have just copied Lee's speed again on her.
Shino - Chakra eating army of bugs, easy win.
Kiba - Too fast for Hinata to keep up with, 1 Fang Passing Fan would most likely do her in, without Food Pills.
Choji - Hinata has no answer for Human Boulder. At best, it's a draw.
Rock Lee - Lee with weights wins this, no problem.
Dosu - Taps his Melody Arm, game over.
Zaku - Uses Super Sonic instantly and spams, Hinata has no way to defend or counter it.
Kin - Arguable. I think Hinata takes this one.
Sakura - Easy Hinata win.
Ino - Easy Hinata win.
Temari - Temari wins with ease, Hinata can't defend against Cyclone Scythe Jutsu or weasel summon.
Kankuro - Hinata can't break harm his puppet and can't get close to Kankuro himself. All the death traps are overkill. Kankuro wins.
Tenten - She had 0 feats (still does), but we know she was capable enough to push Neji in training. Shuriken spam kills Hinata, as she can't rotate or defend from it in any way.
Shikamaru - Hinata's only ability is Taijutsu, as soon as she steps in close Shikamaru paralyzes her. Horrible match for Hinata even today, in Part 2. Shik wins.
Yoroi - This guy was trash, but he was an Orochimaru pet, which means something. Plus just grazing Sasuke's hair caused immense chakra loss. Yoroi takes a majority.
This matters to my point how? I already said (and I guess you ignored) that she would indeed lose to a lot of the crazy kids in the chunnin exams back then, but so would Naruto (does that mean that he'e a weakling and is lacking as a shinobi?). However, I'm not turning this into a "vs thread". I'm using her fight with Neji to point out that her skills aren't lacking: the taijutsu is there, the chakra control is there, the hard work is there, the guts are there (where is she lacking exacatly?) NOT to say that she could beat Neji or to say how she would fare against the other shinobi in the exams. For comparison, think of the alliance shinobi in the battlefield right now. Are they weak and lacking as shinobi because they can't fight Juubito or Madara or because they wouldn't be able to defeat other hokage-level shinobi? Answer is no.

As we can see, Hinata loses all but 3 matches. Now, when you lose every feasible match, fail every mission, and your 8 year old sister in CANONICALLY said to be a better than ninja than you, in what world does she possess skill? Part 1 Hinata was just ghastly as a shinobi, as pointed out by her father. When Naruto gave her confidence in her match with Neji and her conviction was strengthened, she was put down in 1 move. That alone says confidence wasn't her sole issue. She just didn't have much skill.
CANONICALLY, Hiashi's impression of her was wrong and CANONICALLY she surprised everyone at the chuunin exams. The only ghastly thing about herself was her self-esteem.

"she was put down in 1 move" Am I missing some sarcasm here?
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:23 am

hinata has always had the skill and talent but the major problem that she always had was her self confidence. that was her only downfall.

now during her match with neji, yes he outclasses her and you know what, he also outclassed naruto as well but the thing is that naruto had the confidence to not only beat him but to show him that what he was doing to hinata was wrong.
even tho she didn't win against neji, the fact of the matter is that she tried her hardest at the time(still had confident issues)

we all should know that the only person who could beat gaara was naruto, even sasuke had problems and I think he would still have problems if he didn't have the curse mark and you guys knowthat gaara was dangerous. I think hinata could've beaten anyone else at the chuunin exams but as I said what was holding her back was her self confidence.

now as you guys know that thanks to that knucklehead naruto, hinata was able to gain confidence in part one as shown in neji's match. oh btw I forgot to mention earlier neji was surprised at a confident hinata.not only neji but everyone else except naruto. so when she started to show that she had skill thanks to the confident boost from naruto, neji was like(while hinata was attacking)' since when does she have so much skill, looks like I have no choice but to fight her' since he was trying to get her to give up.

now in part two, we know that hinata still had confident issues but it wasn't as bad as in part 1. she was developing and still is in terms of confidence with the aid of naruto. as I mentioned earlier, kishi could have let hinata showcase her true power especially when everyone else did but he didn't. I think he is still letting her grow more confident for now and when the time comes for her to use her true power, I know that she would cause some destruction shocking everyone on the battlefield , present hokage's and all as well as us readers because knowing kishi, he likes surprising people.

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:57 am

Irielo wrote:The particularity of the Hyuuga and Uchiha clans lie in the eyes. The Sharingan can evolve, why not the Byakugan? Hinata could be the one whose eyes will evolve giving her btw some unknown and awesome abilities. That would surprise Hiashi for sure.

On the other hand, like someone has written here, Hinata does not have Sage Mode. What could she do in her actual state against Obito? If Taijutsu works against Madara, then at least she could play a role in putting him down but, is it going to happen knowing that for now, she as the rest of the alliance are only witnessing a fight opposing the strongest Shinobis?

If Hinata became more powerful, fighting at the same level of Naruto, Sasuke and the former Kages, she would definitely evolve from side character to main character. Is it Kishimoto's intention? Only time will tell.
I'm just being a fan boy here but i figure it's worth mentioning:

1. Sasuke doesn't have sage mode correct? but Jugo is able to affect his susanoo so it has natural energy mixed in to it no?
2. When Minato and Naruto did the rush against Juubito, Minato told Naruto to add Nature energy to his (Minato's) attack and he did..

Taking this into consideration it isn't impossible for a combined attack from Hinata and Naruto to be effective against Obito now. The same epic rasen-twin lion fist of destruction...and love, i mentioned in another thread only this time with natural energy mixed into it. Hinata is a precision fighter, combining Naruto's raw power and her accuracy is bound to hurt especially since Naruto can mix natural energy into it.

(fan boy mode off)

Another thing is yes the fodder alliance might not be on the same level as the elite ninja we have battling now but this fight is a team effort and on a good team it makes no sense for everyone to be the big hitter or finisher, it's about balance. Support and set ups are just as important. The alliance may not be able to directly damage either Juubito or Madara but it doesn't mean they can't support the heavy hitters like Naruto, Sasuke, Hashirama etc. So it really isn't fair to count them out. I know Kishimoto may not use them but it isn't because he can't. Another thing is i remember Shikamaru not too long ago trying to think of a way the alliance can come together and help when they got an opening...now he is supposedly dying but if/when he is saved he may very well be the one to setup a strategy for the alliance to assist Naruto and the others (might even be why Kishimoto chose to have the branch hit him of all people)  never know, we'll just have to wait and see.

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:14 am

Lickstermik wrote:
Spoiler:
Irielo wrote:The particularity of the Hyuuga and Uchiha clans lie in the eyes. The Sharingan can evolve, why not the Byakugan? Hinata could be the one whose eyes will evolve giving her btw some unknown and awesome abilities. That would surprise Hiashi for sure.

I'm just being a fan boy here but i figure it's worth mentioning:

1. Sasuke doesn't have sage mode correct? but Jugo is able to affect his susanoo so it has natural energy mixed in to it no?
2. When Minato and Naruto did the rush against Juubito, Minato told Naruto to add Nature energy to his (Minato's) attack and he did..

Taking this into consideration it isn't impossible for a combined attack from Hinata and Naruto to be effective against Obito now. The same epic rasen-twin lion fist of destruction...and love, i mentioned in another thread only this time with natural energy mixed into it. Hinata is a precision fighter, combining Naruto's raw power and her accuracy is bound to hurt especially since Naruto can mix natural energy into it.

(fan boy mode off)

Another thing is yes the fodder alliance might not be on the same level as the elite ninja we have battling now but this fight is a team effort and on a good team it makes no sense for everyone to be the big hitter or finisher, it's about balance. Support and set ups are just as important. The alliance may not be able to directly damage either Juubito or Madara but it doesn't mean they can't support the heavy hitters like Naruto, Sasuke, Hashirama etc. So it really isn't fair to count them out. I know Kishimoto may not use them but it isn't because he can't. Another thing is i remember Shikamaru not too long ago trying to think of a way the alliance can come together and help when they got an opening...now he is supposedly dying but if/when he is saved he may very well be the one to setup a strategy for the alliance to assist Naruto and the others (might even be why Kishimoto chose to have the branch hit him of all people)  never know, we'll just have to wait and see.
You call it "fanboyism" but I find your theory and the idea about this NaruHina combo attack very interesting.
Yes, the rest of the alliance might support somehow those who are fighting on the front line but they still don't dare to interfere... Worst of all, a lot of Shinobis could not do anything when their chakra was absorbed and died. Even Naruto could have died if Sarutobi were not there to rescue him.

Spoiler:
Regarding Shikamaru, I don't know. I hope he is not dead because I was expecting him to come up with a smart strategy and he is one of my favorite character.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:35 am

And if you guys noticed in chapter 611 when Ino and HINATA I remind you saved the Naruto, Kakashi, Gai, and Bee. And Ino was feeling a bit down because she was only able to control the Juubi and Obito for a split second, Hiashi tried to make her feel better with encouraging words, not Hinata. Why was that? Didn't the stuff that happened between them been squashed?
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:26 am

This post is a different take:

Ninja are not only soliders but they are also athletes (super athletes actually.) What do they both have in common? C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-C-E in eachother and themselves. But more so in themselves. Why? Because if you believe you can do anything to win/survive then you will. If you don't have that believe in yourself, then you'll fail. Hinata for the longest time never had the confidence in herself to do anything (having an hyper-expectation/overtly negative father didn't help) but with Narutos help (through actions and words), Hinata has been able to overcome those negative things and become a better person and ninja.

A few examples of people having confidence problems but have found success:
Baseball: Pitchers more so then anyother postion player. Lose confidence, your done. Rick Ankle, St. Louis Cardinal, was once a pitcher but one day couldn't find home plate from 90 feet away. Now he is an outfielder that find home plate from over 300 feet away.

Professional racecar drivers: More to do with confidence with people realize. Your road is a long one to get to where you need to go. Jaime McMurray, has 6 wins in NASCARs top series, once had more top-10 finishes then the eventually series champion did but didn't win it. Some say he is lazy, nope lack of confidence. been jack around and giving bad personal/equipment that he has never reached his full potiental. Shown flashes of what could be but doesn't have the team around him to do that. he has confidence this year and is doing a hell of a lot better then last year. I see similarities between JaimeMac and Hinata.

^just a few examples of guys who have lost confidence but got it back now are successful hard working dudes, Hinata is the same way, has confidence, works hard and in my opinion, has succeed and provided people wrong.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:20 am

I Agree in the general concept,

BUT I would like to think Hinata's skill set's and new found powers
could be integrated  with naruto's jutsu and skill set's.

Meaning hinata would not need sage mode, just naruto would. 

Example: Minato did not have sage mode, but combined his attack with naruto's to make a combo sage art.

So that being said its not to far-feched for Hinata's Twin lions or such to be a combo sage art Right?
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:28 am

IIRUNEII wrote:I Agree in the general concept,

Example: Minato did not have sage mode, but combined his attack with naruto's to make a combo sage art.

So that being said its not to far-feched for Hinata's Twin lions or such to be a combo sage art Right? :hmmm:
That is actually exactly what I meant when I answered Lickstermik's post. Just take a look. Indeed, this idea is not far-fetched.

Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:40 am

Irielo wrote:

So that being said its not to far-feched for Hinata's Twin lions or such to be a combo sage art Right? :hmmm:
That is actually exactly what I meant when I answered Lickstermik's post. Just take a look. Indeed, this idea is not far-fetched.

not a bad idea at all. hmmm..hinata's twin lion fist along with naruto's sage chakra and kurama's chakra , oh boy the damage will be massive

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:56 am

lily567 wrote:
not a bad idea at all.  hmmm..hinata's twin lion fist along with naruto's sage chakra and kurama's chakra , oh boy the damage will be massive
Sure it would be an awesome combo. Especially if Hinata puts a lot of love into that combo. 
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:57 am

lily567 wrote:
Spoiler:
Irielo wrote:

not a bad idea at all.  hmmm..hinata's twin lion fist along with naruto's sage chakra and kurama's chakra , oh boy the damage will be massive
I would love to see a NaruHina combo attack too. But I would like to see Hinata evolve in a way which was not yet reached by any Hyuuga. That would be so epic and somehow, she deserves that. Let's see...

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:21 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:
Spoiler:

Irielo wrote:

I would love to see a NaruHina combo attack too. But I would like to see Hinata evolve in a way which was not yet reached by any Hyuuga. That would be so epic and somehow, she deserves that. Let's see...
yeahi would like to see hinata's true power first . I would like her to show not only us readers but the hyuugas,,naruto, the kages, everybody that she trained just as hard as everyone else in the rookies and just because she has a shy nature doesn't mean she can't fight and keep up with the others and unleashed her real power.

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum