Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Does NaruHina remind you...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does NaruHina remind you...

Post by GreatKungLao on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:54 pm

You know, right now, when I'm looking back, I cought myself thinking about, that love story of Naruto and Hinata reminds me a lot of those stories, where princess fell in love with some simple and silly (at the beginning) boy, where both eventually develop strong and mutual bond of love, where two learn a lot of new things from each other and in the end they have a happy ending. The funny thing is that in some of this stories this simple and silly boy eventually becomes revealed as a prince himself, which he didn't knew even by himself. Just like with Naruto and Hinata, where Hinata is a princess and Naruto is a simple boy, but eventually revealed as a son of noble 4th Hoakge. Still, it doesn't cancel the fact, that Hinata as a princess learned a lot of new things from simple Naruto boy, which inspired her for self improving and Naruto learned a lot from princess - what his true strength is, but most importantly what love is.

GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Re: Does NaruHina remind you...

Post by NaruHina <3 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:20 am

Kishi you genius!  I've never noticed that!   Kishi never ceases to amaze me.
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:50 am

GreatKungLao wrote:You know, right now, when I'm looking back, I cought myself thinking about, that love story of Naruto and Hinata reminds me a lot of those stories, where princess fell in love with some simple and silly (at the beginning) boy, where both eventually develop strong and mutual bond of love, where two learn a lot of new things from each other and in the end they have a happy ending. The funny thing is that in some of this stories this simple and silly boy eventually becomes revealed as a prince himself, which he didn't knew even by himself. Just like with Naruto and Hinata, where Hinata is a princess and Naruto is a simple boy, but eventually revealed as a son of noble 4th Hoakge. Still, it doesn't cancel the fact, that Hinata as a princess learned a lot of new things from simple Naruto boy, which inspired her for self improving and Naruto learned a lot from princess - what his true strength is, but most importantly what love is.

Exactly what I thought. Just exactly the same!
My friend, you definetly have my sympathy and understanding for seeing it like that!
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:21 am

JulaShona wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:You know, right now, when I'm looking back, I cought myself thinking about, that love story of Naruto and Hinata reminds me a lot of those stories, where princess fell in love with some simple and silly (at the beginning) boy, where both eventually develop strong and mutual bond of love, where two learn a lot of new things from each other and in the end they have a happy ending. The funny thing is that in some of this stories this simple and silly boy eventually becomes revealed as a prince himself, which he didn't knew even by himself. Just like with Naruto and Hinata, where Hinata is a princess and Naruto is a simple boy, but eventually revealed as a son of noble 4th Hoakge. Still, it doesn't cancel the fact, that Hinata as a princess learned a lot of new things from simple Naruto boy, which inspired her for self improving and Naruto learned a lot from princess - what his true strength is, but most importantly what love is.

Exactly what I thought. Just exactly the same!
My friend, you definetly have my sympathy and understanding for seeing it like that!
Thank you very much.

NaruHina is a beautiful fairy tale about love.

Art by: http://nishi06.deviantart.com/
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:28 am

Wow, I never looked at it that way before! Thanks for sharing that Great Kung Lao!  
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:48 pm

Sometimes, NH gives me so much feels...I feel sudicidal !

BRILLIANT, JUST BRILLIANT! 
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:12 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:  Kishi you genius!  I've never noticed that!   Kishi never ceases to amaze me.
I agree whole heartz  
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum