Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by senjusana on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:53 pm

Naruto isn't confused about love any more.This is assured when he could differentiate between Hinata's genuine confession and Sakura's fakefession.

Also he asked his mother about her love life.Naruto had heard it from a woman's point of view.When Kushina told about Minato to her son,she felt him to be weird and unreliable.But later fell in love with him after he saved her.
The same thing happened as Naruto felt Hinata to be shy and weird but he likes people like her.

During Naruto,Sasuke and Minato's fight with Jubijin Obito,Minato had felt that this feeling..its like being with Naruto was like being with Kushina that no matter what difficulties he could face it.
I think Naruto too felt the same way when he was fighting Madara and Obito with Hinata.

I feel that Naruto is a kind who would go loud and express his feelings.But since love is a personal emotion,I don't know how he would do it.But he held her hands in front of the entire alliance,which meant that he's proud of his girl and acknowledged her.That minute he could have thought about the confession.(In your eyes moment he did think about it)
Lets wait for a while.

avatar
senjusana


Posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:55 am

I never realized that I never posted here until I started reading through it now...

bricksquad88 wrote:I see what you all are saying, but if it is Hinata, why shouldn't he? Actions speak louder then words, sure. But if he does end up with Hinata, why does Hinata have to say it and Naruto doesn't? I personally think that if Naruto is to end up with Hinata he should say it.

Actually the issue is with your premise: "why does Hinata have to say it"?

I don't think Hinata had to say it as most readers knew it (and most of those who denied it were just being silly moreso than anything else) and other characters in the story could figure it out when noticing her actions to make it more obvious. She only "had" to say it so that NaruHina obviously happens before the manga ends since Kishimoto said that he wasn't going to do a second time skip and Naruto was clueless by the end of Part 1. IF this series was going to have a second time skip, Naruto would've eventually figured it out on his own (especially with the Pain arc and the war stuff, even if done slightly differently because she hadn't said the words) and I think they'd have grown close enough on their own.

Naruto doesn't have to say it because Hinata didn't have to say it for us to know she was in love with him. Her actions told us that she was in love with him. Naruto's actions will tell us if he's in love with her... and those actions are saying that he's gotten there.

Personally, I want a kiss more than the words, though I'd love to have both because NaruHina is my favorite ship of the series and I'm "greedy" when it comes to certain types of moments.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:08 am

^

You bring up a good point.

Readers know about how Hinata felt about Naruto but Hinata had too say it for the sake of the ship (as well as Naruto, who was dense as concrete about "love.")

While i agree that Naruto would have figured it out eventually with all that had happened, the process would have taken longer as a result. Which would lead too more and more well "arugments" amoung ships.

Hinata confessing sped the process up by 10X.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:25 am

Actually Hinata's confession wasn't for the sake of the ship you know?? but more because she felt she was going to die and before dying she would at least have told the man she loves(Naruto) her feelings... and to tell you the truth regarding Naruto been saved by Hinata two times I see them like when Naruto was going to be taken by pain that he didn't have the answers for everything going on and well he was going to be taken by the enemy, how I see them is that Naruto was thinking in that moment (it's all in your eyes moment remembering Hinata's intervention) is that Naruto was going to give up on everything, life, happiness, friendship, dreams, and more importantly ""LOVE"", but then appeared 1 person just one person to change all of that and that person was Hinata that's why we get Naruto's reaction to Hinata's confession that is a bit of confussion but more surprised and then when the woman(Hinata) who loves Him(Naruto) gets taken down in front of Him(Naruto), Naruto Knows he needs and wants to protect her(Impulse , pain arc), Then after all of this the war and we get that Naruto knows that this incredible woman(Hinata) was always by his side and will never let go (Hand hold moment).... and well we have what has happened again Naruto and Hinata get the impulse to protect each other (Hinata--> watching his heart stop beating slowly, and her running to try and save Naruto) (Naruto--> Hinata hearing Hinata's call in his mind and feeling her desperation for him, and him running to try and save Hinata). So I dunno why say that her confession was for the sake of the ship.
avatar
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:23 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Actually Hinata's confession wasn't for the sake of the ship you know?? but more because she felt she was going to die and before dying she would at least have told the man she loves(Naruto) her feelings...

That's not true. Hinata was going to attack Pain without telling Naruto that she loved him. She only told Naruto because Naruto asked her why she was interfering and didn't accept her first answer to his question. If Naruto never asked her, she wouldn't have said anything. Hinata's attention, outside of Naruto's questions, was on Pain the entire time as that was her enemy to fight.

Additionally, Hinata's confession came before Naruto realized that he became the darling of the village (which according to Ebizu started happening during the Chuunin exams, but Naruto didn't realize it at all until after the village came out to greet him en masse after he saved them all from Pain) so he can't ever doubt whether it's because of him or because of the fact that "everyone loves him now."
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by lily567 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:39 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
Additionally, Hinata's confession came before Naruto realized that he became the darling of the village (which according to Ebizu started happening during the Chuunin exams, but Naruto didn't realize it at all until after the village came out to greet him en masse after he saved them all from Pain) so he can't ever doubt whether it's because of him or because of the fact that "everyone loves him now."

you raise some good points

naruto became the darling of the village during the finals of the chunnin exams thanks to hinata's encouragement and belief in naruto before his match and then he became a hero of the village yet again thanks to hinata(as well as his dad). so it is safe to say that naruto knows that hinata loves him for him, flaws and all

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:22 pm

@senjusana I agree with you to a certain extent.

@Yamasaki Akaiko I agree with you 100%. God, you're so good at pointing things out. And with really good details too.
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by senjusana on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:36 pm

Even before everybody could love him,it was Hinata who stood by him.
Lets take the major moments in Naruto's life which shaped his character development and people's acknowledgement.

1.Blood vow
Naruto knew how much trouble Hinata had faced in her life.He also came to know that she was similar to him and that she was always watching him.(He also felt that she was fighting pretty well and he said that he never knew that she was this incredible.)

2.Chuunin Exams
Naruto had reached the finals of Chuunin exams.He is usually on a tough guy mode.But to Hinata he expressed his genuine feelings which resulted in the Proud Failure speech.(The speech made Naruto realize who he was and what kinda person he actually is.It also gave him confidence to face Neji and he liked people like Hinata.)

3.Pain Arc
He knew Hinata cared for him but he never knew she loved him.After he came to know that he was pretty shocked and surprised.(He became 6tails for her,met his father and thought that he could really give a genuine answer to Pain)

4.Hand Hold
He realised that it wasn't only his life in his hands.There are people who consider his life to be theirs and willing to die for him.(He accepted that death was a part of war and friend's feelings stays longer even after they die.)

Naruto would have felt Hinata's love long back.He need not even say I love you but can show his love like how he did with the hand hold and trying to save her from IT.
avatar
senjusana


Posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by lily567 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:06 am

senjusana wrote:Even before everybody could love him,it was Hinata who stood by him.
Lets take the major moments in Naruto's life which shaped his character development and people's acknowledgement.

1.Blood vow
Naruto knew how much trouble Hinata had faced in her life.He also came to know that she was similar to him and that she was always watching him.(He also felt that she was fighting pretty well and he said that he never knew that she was this incredible.)

2.Chuunin Exams
Naruto had reached the finals of Chuunin exams.He is usually on a tough guy mode.But to Hinata he expressed his genuine feelings which resulted in the Proud Failure speech.(The speech made Naruto realize who he was and what kinda person he actually is.It also gave him confidence to face Neji and he liked people like Hinata.)

3.Pain Arc
He knew Hinata cared for him but he never knew she loved him.After he came to know that he was pretty shocked and surprised.(He became 6tails for her,met his father and thought that he could really give a genuine answer to Pain)

4.Hand Hold
He realised that it wasn't only his life in his hands.There are people who consider his life to be theirs and willing to die for him.(He accepted that death was a part of war and friend's feelings stays longer even after they die.)

Naruto would have felt Hinata's love long back.He need not even say I love you but can show his love like how he did with the hand hold and trying to save her from IT.
in these moments starting from the proud failure, hinata showed naruto that even if he has flaws, he is still a strong person in her eyes. her words and actions are what shaped naruto into the man he is today as well as showed him that she has stood by his side all along and will forever stay by his side

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:27 pm

^^^ and no one can change those facts and well Hinata not only has showed, she has said, demonstrated and stood strong in what she has believed is the truth and that is that Naruto is the most strong person she has ever met and that he is going to achieve his dreams no matter what, that's the real starting point where she was drawn to Naruto... and then that admiration grew into affection and concern for Naruto, and those feelings grew into real love, and then she belives and stands strong that she is going to be by Naruto's side forever and I could say the same could be said for Naruto.... only that I think he's going to confess, because he really feels it, not a lame "go out with me" but more like " I want you by my side because I love you too" or so I think
avatar
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:42 pm

If he does confess(which I think he won't), I'd rather him say...

'And I love you' rather than, 'I love you too'.
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:09 pm

mmmmm it could be but i feel Naruto is answering an unasked question I think :P if he says what i wrote :P
avatar
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:06 pm

I'm just saying that I'll feel it more, if he said it like that. Since I read a lot of romance books, only a few have the characters(mostly males) say, 'and I love you'. Because it feels real, and from a character’s words in this book...

'Don't say "too" it sounds like I'm forcing you to say it.'

That's all I'm saying. I'll really feel the love and passion if it were like that.
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:00 am

mmmm oh now I understand what you mean NaruHina<3, well yeah sometimes that could feel forced, but it depends I think dunno..
avatar
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Juvia-chan on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:43 am

Pairings are a sub plot to this manga. I'm sure people noticed how much the "find a girl like me" line has been brought up multiple times. Not just once, but three times I believe. This leads me to think that Naruto will confess in the end, because of the foreshadowing and hints. Naruto's feelings along with other issues need to be tied up before The Last premiers. The Last will most likely show which pairing becomes canon.

Of course he doesn't have to, but given with what we've gotten throughout part 2 it's possible.
avatar
Juvia-chan


Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Irielo on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:45 am

Juvia-chan wrote:Pairings are a sub plot to this manga. I'm sure people noticed how much the "find a girl like me" line has been brought up multiple times. Not just once, but three times I believe. This leads me to think that Naruto will confess in the end, because of the foreshadowing and hints. Naruto's feelings along with other issues need to be tied up before The Last premiers. The Last will most likely show which pairing becomes canon.

Of course he doesn't have to, but given with what we've gotten throughout part 2 it's possible.

To the bolded: I can't remember it been brought up multiple times in the manga.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Juvia-chan on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:04 am

Irielo wrote:
Juvia-chan wrote:Pairings are a sub plot to this manga. I'm sure people noticed how much the "find a girl like me" line has been brought up multiple times. Not just once, but three times I believe. This leads me to think that Naruto will confess in the end, because of the foreshadowing and hints. Naruto's feelings along with other issues need to be tied up before The Last premiers. The Last will most likely show which pairing becomes canon.

Of course he doesn't have to, but given with what we've gotten throughout part 2 it's possible.

To the bolded: I can't remember it been brought up multiple times in the manga.
It's Kushina's advice/words to Naruto when it came to women. I just think because it's been brought up more than once, that the pairings will be resolved directly and not have an open/loose ending. And my bad, it's only been two times. I was thinking of something else, sorry!
avatar
Juvia-chan


Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Mustang on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:04 am

it has only been brought up twice, first by Kushina and then by Naruto who replied to it.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Juvia-chan on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:06 am

Mustang wrote:it has only been brought up twice, first by Kushina and then by Naruto who replied to it.
Yes, sorry. I was thinking of something else ahaha. Doesn't this guarantee that there will be a pairing confirmation? Or at least the possibility of one. Not a vague one that just shows what happens in the end, but a direct face-face approach.
avatar
Juvia-chan


Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Irielo on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:09 am

Juvia-chan wrote:
Mustang wrote:it has only been brought up twice, first by Kushina and then by Naruto who replied to it.
Yes, sorry. I was thinking of something else ahaha. Doesn't this guarantee that there will be a pairing confirmation? Or at least the possibility of one. Not a vague one that just shows what happens in the end, but a direct face-face approach.

The thing is that Naruto was answering to his mother's advises, making a summary of all and telling he did his best. I don't take it as a hint regarding any pairing issue. It was more a child to parent moment imo.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Juvia-chan on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:14 am

Irielo wrote:
Juvia-chan wrote:
Mustang wrote:it has only been brought up twice, first by Kushina and then by Naruto who replied to it.
Yes, sorry. I was thinking of something else ahaha. Doesn't this guarantee that there will be a pairing confirmation? Or at least the possibility of one. Not a vague one that just shows what happens in the end, but a direct face-face approach.

The thing is that Naruto was answering to his mother's advises, making a summary of all and telling he did his best. I don't take it as a hint regarding any pairing issue. It was more a child to parent moment imo.
I understood that part as well. I'm referring to when he responded to Kushina's advice on women. He said he's "still working on it/trying his best", right? Therefore it leads me to believe he will achieve what his mother asked him to. Whether that be eating healthier or finding a girl.
avatar
Juvia-chan


Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Irielo on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:17 am

Juvia-chan wrote:I understood that part as well. I'm referring to when he responded to Kushina's advice on women. He said he's "still working on it/trying his best", right? Therefore it leads me to believe he will achieve what his mother asked him to. Whether that be eating healthier or finding a girl.

I think Naruto was replying to the advises in general, not a point in particular.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:12 pm

@Juvia-chan: I think the issue is that you are bringing up Kushina's advice in a thread that's only about whether or not Naruto has to say "I love you." Sure, Kushina's advice was a contextual clue that there won't be an open ending. However, the lack of an open ending does not mean that Naruto has to say "I love you," which is the point of this topic. Kushina's advice, as it does not mention at any point saying "I love you," is not relevant to this topic. Kushina's advice is potentially relevant in a topic concerning will the ending be "open" or not as well as whether the Naruto pairing will be with a girl or boy.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Mustang on Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:32 pm

Kushina's advice does nothing for the ships now, because of what Naruto admitted to his father, sure i started a speculation thread about what 691, but in reality the final moments between Naruto and Minato was more of the fact that Naruto was saying that he wasn't exactly following his mother's last wishes, it is likely that somethings willl have an open ending, but there is also a good chance that somethings will get a resolution.

to some extent, NaruHina has been teased for a while now, but like i have pointed out Kushina's advice will have no impact on the pairing side of things.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by PrettyLittleLiars77 on Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:50 pm

I don't think Naruto has to say I love you, but he needs to.
avatar
PrettyLittleLiars77


Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum