Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by bricksquad88 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:32 am

GreatKungLao wrote:In some way Naruto already did. Man can't simply share his life, if he doesn't love the woman. But Naruto literally said "My life was never just mine! It's because you've been by my side this whole time!", it's like when husband and bride are share life of each other at the altar during theirs vows. And this is absolutely not "just friend" words to say from man to woman, where the latter recently confessed her love to the man.

Like it or not, but chapter 615 already was NaruHina confirmation.
I'd have to disagree with you there. He should say I love you back to Hinata if he loves her.
avatar
bricksquad88


Posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Mustang on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:28 pm

^that is a difficult one, most of use say that he doesn't really need to.

as the saying goes actions speak louder than words, if Naruto's actions are his words then it could very well mean that he does love Hinata based on his actions, and when he does say something, he always means it, unless he is going through one of his brain fades (like chapter 631) also the other thing that needs to be taken into consideration is the fact that men have a much harder time to express their feelings (maybe that's because they don't want to be seen as soft, (and that part I can attest to to))

so does Naruto need to say something to Hinata, well he has already said that she has always been by his side, which is a sign that he is either starting to if not already has accepted Hinata's love for him.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by GreatKungLao on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:47 pm

bricksquad88 wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:In some way Naruto already did. Man can't simply share his life, if he doesn't love the woman. But Naruto literally said "My life was never just mine! It's because you've been by my side this whole time!", it's like when husband and bride are share life of each other at the altar during theirs vows. And this is absolutely not "just friend" words to say from man to woman, where the latter recently confessed her love to the man.

Like it or not, but chapter 615 already was NaruHina confirmation.
I'd have to disagree with you there. He should say I love you back to Hinata if he loves her.
In Dragon Ball Goku didn't confessed, but he had ChiChi as his wife and happy family with two kids.
In Fullmetall Alchemist Edward confessed his feelings to Winry, but without "I love you", he did in his own style way.

It all depends on a character's personality, how he will express his feelings towards a certain person. Of course "I love you" would be sweet, but not necessary, there are other ways to express feelings (like hand hold).
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by bricksquad88 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:45 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:
bricksquad88 wrote:
I see what you all are saying, but if it is Hinata, why shouldn't he? Actions speak louder then words, sure. But if he does end up with Hinata, why does Hinata have to say it and Naruto doesn't? I personally think that if Naruto is to end up with Hinata he should say it.
One thing is that he doesn't need to say it for NH to be canon and another is that he'll NEVER say it.
Well I agree with the part about it not being essential for NH to be cannon. But to say he'll never say it.. I don't know about that. Since romance isn't a main focus here then I wouldn't see it happening unless Kishimoto wanted to develop Naruto and Hinata's relationship more. But I think given all that Hinata has done for Naruto if Naruto does end up with Hinata he should.

Lickstermik wrote:
bricksquad88 wrote:
I see what you all are saying, but if it is Hinata, why shouldn't he? Actions speak louder then words, sure. But if he does end up with Hinata, why does Hinata have to say it and Naruto doesn't? I personally think that if Naruto is to end up with Hinata he should say it.
He will say it, It's just that we may or may not get to see it imo. We have to remember romance isn't the main focus of this manga. Yes we've seen Hinata confess and Sakura (to Sasuke) if i'm not mistaken, but that fits for their characters. The both of them, beyond a shadow of a doubt love these guys, so they can express it like that. Now where Naruto and even Sasuke are concerned their feelings on the matter isn't as concrete (they're getting there from the development we have been seeing but) it isn't quite there yet. So for them to come out with an "I love you" or an "I love you too" would just not fit the characters right now. Where Naruto is concerned 1.being genuinely loved is still something new to him and 2.he himself said he doesn't understand the whole thing with women, so i can see him wanting to take time to try and understand how this love thing works especially after Hinata's confession, and when we get to the hand hold (to me) we see him starting to realise how dear Hinata is to him. So we're getting to that point where i think he will be sure enough to say it, however with all the other things going on in the manga (and romance not being the main focus) we might not get to see it get to that point.

So considering all of that, with Naruto it may be possible for him to come out with an "I love you", though personally i think it would be jumping the gun a bit if it happens now without some more development (maybe in the next arc if there is one), but as of right now it wouldn't be necessary to make NH canon imo. Not that it wouldn't be welcomed if Kishimoto did in fact decide to put it in. There is also the anime, they add dialogue and scenes all the time and may choose to add something like that even if Kishimoto did not (though of course won't really be 100% canon...but still nice to see).

All of that said, however the boss man Kishimoto decides to do it, in addition to that I would like to see a time skip to maybe Naruto as Hokage with Hinata standing there at his side (with a possible child or two) just to be sure.
Very well put. I agree with everything here, especially the bolded part =)


GreatKungLao wrote:In some way Naruto already did. Man can't simply share his life, if he doesn't love the woman. But Naruto literally said "My life was never just mine! It's because you've been by my side this whole time!", it's like when husband and bride are share life of each other at the altar during theirs vows. And this is absolutely not "just friend" words to say from man to woman, where the latter recently confessed her love to the man.

Like it or not, but chapter 615 already was NaruHina confirmation.
That's a matter of perspective. It's how you choose to interpret that scene. If that's what you understood the scene as then that's all good. But I saw it as Naruto was acknowledging the fact that Hinata has been supporting him when he has been down. I'm not going to downplay the hand hold or even touch upon the subject cause sometimes there is some aggression on this forum regarding that. But I will say that based on my worldview and how I was raised, I'm from the school of thought which believes if you love someone, you'll show them through your words and actions. One medium isn't effective enough to communicate I love you. Both should be used in unison to display this well. That's my belief. If you believe different that's fine too. At the end of the day all what I said was just an opinion, nothing more nothing less =)

51-mustang wrote:^that is a difficult one, most of use say that he doesn't really need to.

as the saying goes actions speak louder than words, if Naruto's actions are his words then it could very well mean that he does love Hinata based on his actions, and when he does say something, he always means it, unless he is going through one of his brain fades (like chapter 631) also the other thing that needs to be taken into consideration is the fact that men have a much harder time to express their feelings (maybe that's because they don't want to be seen as soft, (and that part I can attest to to))

so does Naruto need to say something to Hinata, well he has already said that she has always been by his side, which is a sign that he is either starting to if not already has accepted Hinata's love for him.
But saying I love you could mean just as much to someone as showing them through your actions that you love them. Granted, Naruto has always been the type of person to show himself through his actions. This has been noted by many characters throughout the manga. However, every time Naruto has accomplished something he wanted to do he would loudly proclaim what he wanted to do and then go and do it. He wasn't all talk, but action too. Which brings me back to a point I made earlier in this post, in my opinion regarding love one should be capable of using their words and actions to convey their love for someone effectively. Just an opinion. Take it or leave it, doesn't affect me either way.

Also about the part where you said that men have a much harder time expressing their feelings then women, I do agree this is the case for Naruto if the emotion is "love" but, that isn't to say that he couldn't learn how to properly express this emotion given the chance too. I use the word properly subjectively because it is a matter of opinion, not fact. But given the nature of the story we're discussing I wouldn't count on it. But a man can dream.



avatar
bricksquad88


Posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Batokusanagi on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:55 pm

[quote="bricksquad88"][quote="Batokusanagi"]
bricksquad88 wrote:Well I agree with the part about it not being essential for NH to be cannon. But to say he'll never say it.. I don't know about that. Since romance isn't a main focus here then I wouldn't see it happening unless Kishimoto wanted to develop Naruto and Hinata's relationship more. But I think given all that Hinata has done for Naruto if Naruto does end up with Hinata he should.
Minato didn't say it (or at least not on panel) and MK developed just fine.
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by IIRUNEII on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:30 pm

bricksquad88 wrote:Well I'm just wondering what the general thoughts are on this one? If Naruto were to end up with [insert girl name here], does he have to say it? And why?
obito: (trys to kill her)

<naruto come and stops it>

hinata: nar..narito-kun...

naruto: I wont let you hurt the one i love

personally think we could see a reverse "pain fight" situation here guys  
avatar
IIRUNEII


Posts : 239
Gender : Male
Location : In the Kingdom of The Black Order

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Irielo on Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:40 am

If Naruto and Hinata came to end up together, that would mean that they love each other. Would Naruto end up with a girl he does not love? I don't think so. He must not say "I love you" to prove that he wants to be with Hinata. That would not surprise me if he came to express his feelings in his own way like some of you think: action, look...

Regarding this topic, there is a song which comes to my mind and which could fit:

"More than Words" by Extreme.

Here are the lyrics


Spoiler:
songwriters: BETTENCOURT, NUNO / CHERONE, GARY F.

Saying I love you
Is not the words I want to hear from you
It's not that I want you
Not to say, but if you only knew
How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
'Cause I'd already know

What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you

More than words

Now that I've tried to talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is close your eyes
And just reach out your hands and touch me
Hold me close don't ever let me go
More than words is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
'Cause I'd already know

What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you

More than words

Here is the song


_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

NaruHina! Way of thinking

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:01 am

Well I say Naruto's going to confess cause Naruto has  already shown through actions that Naruto already loves Hinata so Naruto's going to confess, 'cause I think Naruto is man of action and words.


Last edited by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Irielo on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:06 am

This topic exists already. It has been thus merged with the one existing.

You can now read the different opinions about this issue in this topic.


_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:43 am

Oh GOD I didn't know this topic exist.. seriously and I make sure to read all topics before making one.. I think it simply slipped out of my mind.. meh whatever gonna read it so yeah
avatar
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by white011 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:30 pm

I think naruto need to say it cause he has really have an feelings to Hinata however he look's afraid on saying it.A fortune teller at http://www.rajatieto.org/ told me that saying i love you is very important to a women and hope naruto will say it to Hinata.

white011


Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by lily567 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:18 am

even tho he can but most likely he would show that he loves her.
you know the saying 'action speaks louder than words'

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:52 am

Yes, actions speak louder than words!

Naruto doesn't need to tell Hinata that he loves her, he acts on it. And obviously she sees that, Hinata isn't going to force him to say that. Naruto will when he wants to, but as for now him saying he loves her now, would honestly wouldn't make that much sense to me. Because Naruto may now know a bit of true love from fake love, but I think he's still a bit confused.
And wanting Naruto to tell Hinata he loves her, is kind of forced in my opinion of course. I wouldn't mind if it was a few years ahead and he says that, but as of now... no.
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:16 am

Huh... actually Naruto right now is in the stage where he can say I love you to Hinata you know?? if it feels too forced well i don't think that's right, 'cause of all the amazing developement NaruHina has had untill now I think he really is in a stage where he can say I love you to Hinata and well he hasn't been able to 'cause of all going on right now
avatar
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:38 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:Yes, actions speak louder than words!

Naruto doesn't need to tell Hinata that he loves her, he acts on it. And obviously she sees that, Hinata isn't going to force him to say that. Naruto will when he wants to, but as for now him saying he loves her now, would honestly wouldn't make that much sense to me. Because Naruto may now know a bit of true love from fake love, but I think he's still a bit confused.
And wanting Naruto to tell Hinata he loves her, is kind of forced in my opinion of course. I wouldn't mind if it was a few years ahead and he says that, but as of now... no.

I don't think Naruto is confused about his feelings. The point of his training on Turtle Island was to make peace with himself by: learning to deal with his "negative" part, working as one with Kurama and knowing more about his own identity (encounter with Kushina). Naruto was confronted to a false confession (Sakura) that he rejected. Why should he now playing with someone's feelings (Hinata) knowing to which extent the latter loves him?

A confused person, would not compliment someone (just by looking in the eyes), holding her hand and trying to get to her when the latter is in trouble. Please, give Naruto some credits! He does have the same personality but he has become more mature compared to chapter 3 for instance.

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Huh... actually Naruto right now is in the stage where he can say I love you to Hinata you know?? if it feels too forced well i don't think that's right, 'cause of all the amazing developement NaruHina has had untill now I think he really is in a stage where he can say I love you to Hinata and well he hasn't been able to 'cause of all going on right now

I agree with you. However, Naruto is not forced to say "I love you". Him saying that, would, for sure, meet our fangirls and fanboys' expectations but what we should ask ourselves is if Hinata really needs that... As for Hinata, she seems to be very fine regarding Naruto's behavior towards her (chapters 573 and 633)

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:25 am

@Irielo I didn't mean Naruto is confused about his feelings towards Hinata, I meant that Naruto might still be a bit confused about love in general. He's starting to see what 'true love' is, but that still doesn't mean that he isn't confused about it, especially with the war still going on...

@RickVal Not exactly. I think you're just saying he's in the stage to say 'I love you' back is for your benefit. Naruto may know the difference between true and fake love, but that still doesn't mean he's not confused about it. He maybe in love with Hinata, but isn't ready to tell her because it's not the right time or place.
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:55 pm

@NaruHina that's why I said he hasn't been able to confess because of all the things going on right now and well as for the I love you for my benefit I dunno how i would benefit from that O_o? and well why say that Naruto doesn't know what love means?? If you were thinking about love from family he already discovered that in the true waterfall if you don't remember, if you meant love for friends we all know Naruto would sacrifice his life for his friends, and for love for a special person?? we know Naruto knows what that is 'cause he has seen that with his own two eyes and he knows there's actually someone right there besides him (Hinata) that shows true love for him, not in a familial, not in a friendship way but as in a lover way, because he has already seen and been confessed by a "false love", so dunno where are you coming from with the Naruto's confused about love in general???...

@Irielo it's true that Naruto is not forced to say I love you but I think he will do it "maybe", 'cause well yes he's a man of action but remember Naruto too speaks before thinking so I think Naruto will confess without himself knowing it and that would be kind of funny but he still has a way with words that I'm not discarding like when Naruto himself said to Hinata and I quote "I used to think you were a dark, shy, weirdo girl but people Like you I really like"  to sakura " I hate people who lie to themselves" so basically I'm seeing Naruto confessing in a mature way... yeah as for Hinata really needing Naruto confessing It's true that she doesn't need that, but remember no matter what a woman wants to hear those 3 simple yet the most strong words from the man she loves so yeah.
avatar
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:25 pm

NaruHina <3 wrote:@Irielo I didn't mean Naruto is confused about his feelings towards Hinata, I meant that Naruto might still be a bit confused about love in general. He's starting to see what 'true love' is, but that still doesn't mean that he isn't confused about it, especially with the war still going on...

Like RickVal, I don't really understand this "Naruto is confused" about love. He has experienced enough things in life to know what he is doing. I also don't think it was a coincidence when he asked Kushina how she fell in love with Minato. As an orphan, he was deprived of parental love and as a Jinchuuriki, he was rejected by most of the villagers.

However, with time Naruto learned to bond with people in different ways: friendship, brother-type... and the romantic one, which he is experiencing thanks to Hinata.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Batokusanagi on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:48 pm

If Naruto can perfectly tell Sakura loves Sasuke romantically, he most definitely understands love enough.
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:15 pm

I meant you benefiting from that as in, for your pleasure, and your entertainment. Because you want Naruto to tell Hinata he loves her because "You" think it's about time for him to say that.

Maybe I shouldn't have said in general... but Naruto is starting to learn more about love which means as the days, seconds... whatever goes on, he's now starting to realize and become less confused about romantic love. Now, I never said he was leading Hinata on, because Naruto isn't like that. He's a very straightforward guy. And he is starting to reciprocate on Hinata's feelings toward him. I hope I didn't confuse you Irielo, lol!

I'm not trying to say that Naruto is using Hinata...
I'm not saying that Naruto is completely confused about his feelings towards Hinata, because as time goes on, the confusion dies down.

All I'm trying to say is that Naruto may or may not be in love with Hinata, but he doesn't need to specifically "tell her" that.
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:23 pm

^I agree on the fact that it's not a must for Naruto to say "I love you" because the way he behaves towards Hinata and reacts to her (677) already expresses love.

But I still disagree when you write that he might be still confused about love. I know it's your opinion but at least, I would expect you to give some manga's examples to strengthen your thought.

Like Batokusanagi wrote, Naruto realized already that Sakura loved/loves Sasuke. He could tell it for others but he did not know that he was himself loved by someone (Hinata), the same way Sakura loves Sasuke. I think this is the feeling he had to know about: to be loved romantically by someone.

That does not mean that he must now return these feelings and that would be quite surprising if moments like the PF speech (ch 98) did not happen for instance, but this moment where Naruto said to Hinata that he liked someone like her, already opened the possibility of him falling for her later on.

When he met Kushina, I think Naruto was already growing romantic feelings for Hinata and needed to hear the love experience of his mother because he was himself experiencing this really for the first time. And this feeling is deeper compared to a crush for instance. When I think that Kushina fell in love with Minato when the latter saved her, despite her past's way of thinking about him: "flaky girly boy"...


Last edited by Irielo on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something)

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:25 am

That's why I said it's true that Naruto does not need to say I love you and my reasons explaining above not going to write all of that again.. and yes when Naruto asked his mother(Kushina) how she fell in love it was because:
1) Naruto was really courious about it, he wanted to know how his parents fell in love as any other child wants to know his/her parents love life
2)He needed a kind of advice regarding love and knew he could get it thanks to his mother, as a lot of mothers advice their children knowingly or not knowingly..
3)Naruto knew that his love life was somehow how his parents fell in love somehow not that it was the same.. that's why a lot of moments are so alike his parents moments or so i see them like.
avatar
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:46 am

@Irielo I see your point completely. And maybe I need to look more deeply into those chapters you pointed out, but I don't know... I still think that Naruto is still confused on some things when it comes to love but not completely, since Hinata(Sakura(for Sasuke), and Kushina) is making him realize the true aspects when it comes to love. It's my opinion, and my opinion may be proven om later in the manga or hell, even the next chapter. But I'm not going to be blind to the fact that you're stating some true facts, which I can agree on.
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Irielo on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:00 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:@Irielo I see your point completely. And maybe I need to look more deeply into those chapters you pointed out, but I don't know... I still think that Naruto is still confused on some things when it comes to love but not completely, since Hinata(Sakura(for Sasuke), and Kushina) is making him realize the true aspects when it comes to love. It's my opinion, and my opinion may be proven om later in the manga or hell, even the next chapter. But I'm not going to be blind to the fact that you're stating some true facts, which I can agree on.

I would say that Naruto was still confused on some things when it came to romantic love before his training on Turtle Island and his meeting with Kushina. But this training led him actually to grasp things about himself and about life which were not so easy to understand before. That's why I interpret his behavior and reaction every time when it had something to do with Hinata afterwards, as something progressive:

Chapters 558-559 showing his growing feelings for Hinata. 614-615: him in the process of reciprocating her feelings. 677: Naruto forgetting to be cautious and forgetting his friends around him to get to Hinata. If that's not a sign of love, then I don't know...

If now you think that Naruto is not able to say "I love you" because he is somehow still confused about love, then I tend to disagree because he is showing Hinata where his feelings are going but in his own way. Moreover, Kishimoto has integrated some romance in his story which main focus is on actions. So, like every work which main focus is on action, one can't expect that romantic things will be dealt the same way they are dealt in romance stories with their loads of complexities and so on.

In other words, I don't really think that the story will emphasize on so much romantic ambiguities but there are some moments which are created and which give some hints to where the story is heading in that particular issue.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:33 am

I agree with you Irielo.

But the "I love you" part, I didn't mean that Naruto won't tell Hinata he loves her because he is confused. I meant that we won't probably get to see Naruto telling Hinata he loves her because of the fact that I guess when it comes to his feelings, he's a man of action. And I don't honestly see him being able to tell Hinata he loves her in this arc... like, maybe he's trying to say it, but she stops him and says "I know". That's just me, I wouldn't be upset if he did tell her he loves her since I freaking adore this pairing, but it will be a bit... like, not the right timing for it.
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum