Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

General Chat

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: General Chat

Post by Irielo on Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:58 am

I will go for sun and earth. Lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:19 pm

lol.. well to put it brilliant.. the blue sky is like a gem of pure gold :3
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:52 pm

You know

I realised that on other forums, the administrators hardly ever post. -_-
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:39 pm

Azuula wrote:You know

Lol! Are they some kind of deities remaining silent somewhere, watching over the common mortals (members)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:30 pm

Irielo wrote:
Azuula wrote:You know

Lol! Are they some kind of deities remaining silent somewhere, watching over the common mortals (members)?

Kinda like that lol

But here too, the founder here is hardly active, and in other forums the same thing goes. It's like cultural thing xD
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:47 pm

Eh, it depends. Sometimes it's due to dealing with so much stuff that's not seen (things done to keep a message board working, especially if you have your own server) or if the forum is large enough trying to appear semi-unbiased by keeping people guessing if they're needed to make decisions for the entire board.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:32 pm

That's true. This is a free host forum, so I don't have to be so inactive to keep in touch with the servers and all that. The only time when I get inactive is when I'm busy (ofc), when I need to script new things for the forums, ask for technical help from the hosts, help the designers put their designs/additions or help the founder and/or members with technical problems.

Also another reason why you guys don't really see me around the NaruHina boards is because I'm not really into posting my opinions and especially with deep discussions, I just can't be bothered, lol. But ofcourse I do like to read what you guys post, it gets really interesting and makes me learn things - like a reaction where "I never thought about it like that". Once I even got caught up and went school late reading your stuffs. You guys really do deserve millions of pats on the back. Haha
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:48 am

On a motorsports forum i frequent, the mods have more posts then most people on here. Even more then me.

Even double Azuula-chans post count.

Or maybe it is because are just all crazy.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:31 pm

lol? is it normal?? are we ppl normal?? nope I don't think so... We are just humans so yeah...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:33 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:lol? is it normal?? are we ppl normal?? nope I don't think so... We are just humans so yeah...

On that forum, no we are NOT normal. I've known most of those people since 2007.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:04 am

Just to say I was here today. Anyway, how are you doing people?

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki on Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:43 pm

Busy! Still plan on doing a review of what has transpired so far in the chuunin filler, probably will post Sunday.
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x on Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:41 pm

I hope this time SP made it better
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki on Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:00 pm

SP Did okay. I just made the post in the Naruto Anime Hall which you can review. I'll make some edits, kind of went all over the place and didn't talk about the episodes in order, and maybe add more detail about the earlier episodes. In short:

The first episodes: 394 and 395 are skippable. Go right into the Chuunin Exams if you want to take a peak at it. They're not bad per say, just dull. D rating.

396 and 397: I'd give them a B-. Its an interesting episode, but the problem they're set out to solve gets a bit talked out too much throughout the episode, to put it simply without spoiling.

398: C+ There's a point where they are all around a lunch table that is a little... weird. The episode has some highlights and nice set ups for the future.

399-401: B+. These episodes are ones I'd recommend watching. Skip the rest if you must, but give this one a chance.

402: C-. I hate to give a Team 8 Episode a low rating, but for most people, they're not going to really like it. They could have kept it to one episode rather than draw it out to 403, and while each character takes a moment to shine in the team, they all fail. It makes them look a little unskilled. (Team Gai in 399-401 were portrayed with more readiness and skill, while Team 8 just feels like they're outmatch.ed. I'm sure 403 will be much better and satisfying though.)

You can read my actual post for more information. I'm also working on a Hero's Journey Essay and relating it to Naruto, which I'll post here at some point too.
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:16 am

Team 8 gets underrated a lot. I think it's mainly because in Part 2 Kiba & Shino both get used for humor a lot and Hinata got used to push NaruHina mostly. I think they forget how dangerous the three of them are.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:53 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Team 8 gets underrated a lot. I think it's mainly because in Part 2 Kiba & Shino both get used for humor a lot and Hinata got used to push NaruHina mostly. I think they forget how dangerous the three of them are.

They do. Not so much for those reasons personally but that they don't shine as a team so much. Team 10 has their own arch where their is team focus on them. Team Gai has the first part of Part 2, and Lee and Neji are considered pretty elite. Team 8 gets the failed mission right before the Pain Arc, and Hinata shines alone rather than with her teammates. (She has great Heroine potential by the way (And arguably -is- at times), which is why she works well in the Last, which I'm working on in my essay!)

Anime Spoiler:

Watching the episode meanwhile. Team Grass is what is making these episodes not so good. Fat Guy is -too- yucky, haha. (The other two are bearable. They need a better leader.). Seeing them finally defeated was SO satisfying.
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:11 pm

The reason I say that Team 8 gets underrated is despite the fact that they were the first of the Konoha teams to finish the Chuunin exams as a team in Part 1 and need to face off with Obito (along with having to deal with the only character, that's Karin, in the entire manga that could thwart them in tailing someone) to "fail" a mission... they often get put in overtly humorous stuff, especially once Part 1 ended. Actually, I feel the same way towards Team Gai as I do towards Team 8 (even if they got a "successful" mission and Neji = jounin so they get some more blatant "is dangerous" cred).
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:25 am

^

I agree. the only one who got any sort of panal time was Hinata. Some people they that Team 8 are "a text book example of a ninja team."
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:29 pm

Lets made fanfiction focused on Akamaru or Shino since they need more love
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:25 pm

HEEEEELLOOOOO!!! BEEN long since I was online here how have you all ppl been??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:07 am

I'm good. My students have been listening to a mix of music from Sonic Adventure 2 and The Last in my classroom lately--and mostly enjoying it. ;)
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:05 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:HEEEEELLOOOOO!!! BEEN long since I was online here how have you all ppl been??

Busy but fine, thanks. Hope everything is fine with you too.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:54 am

Yeah everything fine with me too... huff I know the part of busy... really a lot to do... and really Yamasaki that's awesome!!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:12 pm

Yeah, today one of my students even admitted that they watched the cam rip of "The Last." I explained that I watched it in the theater. ^_^
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum