Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

aomething i think you all will like to hear this

View previous topic View next topic Go down

aomething i think you all will like to hear this

Post by itachi75 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:43 pm

-
alright i was watching the new episodes today and when they showed hinata being cut down by nagato, i immediantly remembered when Naruto said, 'when Pain attacked hinata, my rage exploded"
-
but just the way the scene played out in the episode it really had me see the simliarity between the typical aftermath of the death of a loved one.
-
kurama was litterally saying, "I can make all your pain go away, just give me your soul' its like those dark stories were people are tempted to sell thier soul to save thier pain" or like the old saying.
-
idk its just like a man who loved a woman who was willing to sell his soul to darkness just to end the pain, and yes, naruto was willing to go that far.
-
naruto cared so much for Hinata he was going to sell his soul to stop the pain, and yet NS believes Naruto doesn't care for hinata, when he was going to sell his soul to ease the pain.

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Re: aomething i think you all will like to hear this

Post by Zora on Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:04 am

Omg...gtg watch the new episode lololol.
But nice catch I guess?!
Zora

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:06 am

Oh... my... god...~  
I didn't noticed this, but it still makes kind of sense. More than the observation NS makes.
And it sounds so romantic! And might be a hint, that Naruto already loved Hinata, but didn't know it.
Nice, itachi75.
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:40 am

Okay.I gotta watch this one..
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:08 am

JulaShona wrote:Oh... my... god...~  
I didn't noticed this, but it still makes kind of sense. More than the observation NS makes.
And it sounds so romantic! And might be a hint, that Naruto already loved Hinata, but didn't know it.
Nice, itachi75.
Well if that is the case then this whole pairing war is over. If Naruto is already in love with Hinata, then NS pretty much no longer has a leg to stand on, not that it does now anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:40 am

Too bad it isn't in the manga, otherwise i'd be celebrating.

Lets remember people, manga counts first, anime second.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:21 am

51-mustang wrote:
Well if that is the case then this whole pairing war is over. If Naruto is already in love with Hinata, then NS pretty much no longer has a leg to stand on, not that it does now anyway.
But the war isn't over, yet. I just mean: Why would he let Kurama connect to his heart that easily because of a pain he couldn't bear, which was caused from a supposedly just friend? He made a promise to not use Kuramas chakra ever again, because he hurt Sakura with that chakra. The girl he supposedly loves. But he broke the promise, and Naruto isn't someone who breaks promises just like that. But he still did it, because of this pain he never felt before and couldn't bear. And even if your observation was interpreted right, NS would still claim, that Naruto still has feelings for the Haruno, even if he kisses Hinata in public, because they are still wearing these weird glasses.
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike on Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:11 pm

Sudden realization: Naruto made a promise to never use the kyuubi's chakra again because he hurt Sakura but he used it again, and in a greater extent, when Hinata got hurt. There is a word for that, i think its simmilar to irony, but not quite it... what was it again?
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:19 pm

itachi75 wrote: 
-
alright i was watching the new episodes today and when they showed hinata being cut down by nagato, i immediantly remembered when Naruto said, 'when Pain attacked hinata, my rage exploded"
-
but just the way the scene played out in the episode it really had me see the simliarity between the typical aftermath of the death of a loved one.
-
kurama was litterally saying, "I can make all your pain go away, just give me your soul' its like those dark stories were people are tempted to sell thier soul to save thier pain" or like the old saying.
-
idk its just like a man who loved a woman who  was willing to sell his soul to darkness just to end the pain, and yes, naruto was willing to go that far.
-
naruto cared so much for Hinata he was going to sell his soul to stop the pain, and yet NS believes Naruto doesn't care for hinata, when he was going to sell his soul to ease the pain.
selling your soul is pritty deep,  
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum