Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Jutsu Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jutsu Spam

Post by Haru Glory on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:58 am

Over the course of the series we have gotten a lot of abilities that at one point were considered unique and special (Wood Style, Mangekyo Sharingan, Tailed Beast Moves, etc). Nowadays those jutsus and abilities have been spammed to the point where they no longer have that special edge and just feels too typical.

What is your view on Jutsu Spam?
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Re: Jutsu Spam

Post by Strawberry on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:57 pm

I think it makes the technique lose the sense of danger it had in the first place. In part 1, I remember when Itachi first showed Amaterasu. It was said to be his last resort, and the deadliest fire technique out there. It still is, but since Sasuke uses it for every single thing, even for taking down Zetsu fodders, it has lost that "trump card" feeling it had.

I think the jutsu spam is unnecessary, but I guess Kishimoto wanted to take the power level in Naruto to such high levels, and he didn't know how to show more variety on that power scale. I mean, seriously, I wish he would've had the Juubi do other stuff apart from biju bombs. I don't mind the overpowered techniques, to be honest. But I do mind the lack of variety from them.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:06 pm

^ I agree. I mean the MS abilities lost there edge when Sasuke spammed them to no end but Madara having the same eye moves literally killed it for me.

But my biggest pet peeve is the Wood Style Overuse.
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum