Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

NaruHina Hints

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NaruHina Hints

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:16 pm

I too was refering to Naruto's birthday. Cause remember we are in the day that is Naruto's birthday right now.... in the series.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:02 pm

It's no problem, endame. :)

BTW, it's not Naruto's birthday yet in the manga. It's the night before (late in the night before, but it's not midnight yet).
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:14 am

Mmm I see a bad time corner from my part, so then maybe we will really get that special NaruHina moment in Naruto's birthday? That would be awesome. Don't you think so too!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:07 pm

that would be great, i hope there is a NH moment by that date and i do because i remember when chapter 615 was released it was supposed that there would not be manga that week and it was released not a wednesday but a friday and it was said that the date that chapter was released, it matched Hinata´s birthday.
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:29 pm

Chapter 615 was not released on Hinata's birthday. Chapter 615 was released on January 4, 2013.

Chapter 615 had it's first illegal scanlation posted on December 27, 2012. The illegal scanlations that we read are not official and definitely are not actual releases. The manga either comes out officially on a Monday or Friday (depending on the holiday or not; Monday is the usual day) in Japan. Depending on your time zone that release can be a Sunday or Thursday. Chapter 615 did come out on a Friday.

There is a difference between the illegal scanlations and an actual official release.

I'm only pointing this out because far too few people seem to realize this and its important.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:06 pm

once again you pulling me out of my ignorance (Yamasaki Akaiko), but what can i say?, i keep learning and getting better, i overlooked that detail, but i won´t do it again, thanks.  
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum