Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

NaruHina Hints

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NaruHina Hints

Post by Twin Steps on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:41 am

NAruHina paralleling GokuCHi is a big hint if you ask me
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:07 am

@~Starlight047~:Thanks for posting!I actually didn't noticed O_O . It's really interesting. I hope MK will make a chapter where we will see Naruto and Hinata dating together.  
Twin Steps wrote:NAruHina paralleling GokuCHi is a big hint if you ask me
I agree.Chi-chi looks a lot like Hinata too-her hair is pretty similar to Hinata's ^^.

|Tumblr| Credit: AlbertoSanCami for the picture|
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:09 am

Not to mention their both nobles/royalty
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:29 pm

NaruHina is by far the most developing bond shown in the series.So,I believe the possibility of NaruHina becoming a canon is greater.
True love does not happen in a second or a minute,it grows with time.This is the case of NaruHina.Many may argue that since they are not in the same team they don't have higher chances of happening,but I do not think so.
Firstly,we know clearly that Hinata loves Naruto.Be it giving him the ointment in the Chuunin exam battle/giving the Proud Failure Speech/dying to protect him from Pain/slapping Naruto and bringing him back to senses during the war..
Naruto is also reciprocating her feelings by taking the blood vow,its all in your eyes moment and most importantly holding hands.
So its definitely NaruHina all the way!

---edit- added---

NS is talking about Hinata's expression when Sakura hugged Naruto after he defeats pain.NS thinks that Hinata's smile of acceptance.What do you all think?

Spoiler:

I feel that Hinata is not the stupid jealous girlfriend type!She feels happy that finally Sakura is acknowledging Naruto.

----

~EDITED BY ADMINISTRATOR - AZUULA~

Do not double post and always use a spoiler tag when posting a manga page!~

Post modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mentioning the fans/fan especially when it comes to the rival pairing goes against the rules)
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:03 pm

senjusana wrote:
I feel that Hinata is not the stupid jealous girlfriend type!She feels happy that finally Sakura is acknowledging Naruto.
This is true but we can also say that Sakura herself "accepted" that Hinata loves Naruto.She admited it already and I'm sure she wants Hinata to be together with Naruto and be happy.Of course Hinata smiled[what did you expect?to cry ?] because the battle was finally over and Naruto was safe and together with his friends. And as you said she is happy "that finally Sakura is acknowledging Naruto".Since Hinata loves Naruto I'm sure she wants him to be happy.He was finally acknowledged not only by Sakura but all the characters which were there.Hinata WAS NOT jealous.She always worries about Naruto and she doesn't care a bit if Naruto was hugged by Sakura with who he has only a friendship/brother-sister relationship. ^^

|Tumblr| Credit: AlbertoSanCami for the picture|
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:25 am

Zoey900 wrote:
senjusana wrote:
This is true but we can also say that Sakura herself "accepted" that Hinata loves Naruto.She admited it already and I'm sure she wants Hinata to be together with Naruto and be happy.Of course Hinata smiled[what did you expect?to cry ?] because the battle was finally over and Naruto was safe and together with his friends. And as you said she is happy "that finally Sakura is acknowledging Naruto".Since Hinata loves Naruto I'm sure she wants him to be happy.He was finally acknowledged not only by Sakura but all the characters which were there.Hinata WAS NOT jealous.She always worries about Naruto and she doesn't care a bit if Naruto was hugged by Sakura with who he has only a friendship/brother-sister relationship. ^^

I agree with Zoey900 I don't think Sakura will be a cruel person and love Naruto because she KNOWS that Hinata loves Naruto she knows it wrong to do that and I think Hinata is smiling because Naruto is safe and btw Naruto never hugged Sakura back

Summary
•Hinata loves Naruto
•Naruto knows that Hinata loves him
•Sakura knows that Hinata loves Naruto
•Naruto knows that Sakura doesn't love him
•Sakura loves Sasuke
•Sasuke feelings have always been a mystery

If Naruto and Sakura end up together the story is telling us that we shouldn't care about our friends feelings

Last edited by ~Starlight047~ on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:09 am

NS still saying that? Hinata's smile when Sakura hugged Naruto is simply one of happiness. If one of the girls has accepted the other's feelings, that's Sakura when she says, in ch. 442 "Hinata... you must really love Naruto" (changes depending on translation, but they all converge on the same idea). However, Naruto's alleged deep love for Sakura hasn't received said recognition by Hinata.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

NaruHina! Foreshadow!

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri May 30, 2014 3:13 am

So yeah this is a little something I thought up, I think a lot of NaruHina moments have been foreshadowed from before like the IYEM in chunnin exams part 1, the confession in battle before Neji.

Those are 4 of the most important moments with Naruto and Hinata, and they were foreshadowed from before, so yeah what do you think any other NaruHina moments were foreshadowed from before??.

You can say Manga,fillers,anime. So tell me any other foreshadowing with NaruHina moments, that maybe will happen or have happened till right now, I know a lot more but i want to know if you've seen them xD.

RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 30, 2014 3:30 am

I don't care for filler's they go against the grain of the story and add to confusion, just look at the arguments that NS produce. the only moments that count are canon moments, the only foreshadowing that counts are the canon foreshadowing.

now what do I think about foreshadowing, I don't like particularly like relying on them they can be used in different ways and twisted to make them look................... oh screw it, I was only joking   

NaruHina has been working on foreshadows for a while now, from the end of the first series, then to after the timeskip when Hinata love was more apparent, we all know that, but what NaruHina really works well on is the moment itself. if anything the next NaruHina moment has already be foreshadowed in chapter 662 and 677, that I am confident of, as well as 678 being a possible foreshadowing of the NaruHina future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri May 30, 2014 4:01 am

^I agree 100% on what has been written regarding fillers. If one starts to take fillers into account, what will come next, fan fictions? The only moments which could be used as foreshadows or hints or those coming from the manga. In that regard, I've already mentioned some here. As Mustang said, 662 (Hinata's perspective) and 677 (Naruto's perspective) might foreshadow a moment when both will meet...

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri May 30, 2014 5:01 am

mmmm I see so fillers is a no, no I was just saying 'cause there are little things in the fillers that come up in the manga but you have to be very very very perceptive to take them into account, but yeah as you said fillers are just that fillers, regarding 662 and 677, mmmm it could be right that is a foreshadow in the future.. mmmm points up!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri May 30, 2014 5:06 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:mmmm I see so fillers is a no, no I was just saying 'cause there are little things in the fillers that come up in the manga but you have to be very very very perceptive to take them into account

Are you suggesting there are fillers which influence the course/events of the original story written and drawn in the manga?

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri May 30, 2014 5:10 am

No no i'm not saying that they influence in the actual story at all but they appear, yes but not as in high regard as to change the course of the story itself, remember there's always inspiration in the less likely possible form or way. "and we are getting out of thread here"

And well returning to the thread, there are some foreshadowing in other places the most highlighting ones in my POV is the moment Minato saved Kushina.. Naruto saved Hinata.. why?? well Kushina got attacked by 3 kumo nin.. Hinata got attacked by 3 kumo nin(obviously they were zetsu in disguise)...
Minato saying sorry for being late to Kushina... Naruto saying sorry for being late to Hinata... Minato been the only one to notices that Kushina wasn't there and knowing where she was... Naruto the only one to know where Hinata was, while no one more knew...

Another foreshadow in MinaKushi for NaruHina is an image that BatoKusanagi has as his signature if you haven't noted till now.. so yeah there you have it another 2 foreshadow for NaruHina....
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Sat May 31, 2014 5:28 am

i also think there is a setup for the next nh moment, in chapter 662 hinata saw naruto dying, she ran to him and tripped when she saw naruto carried away by gaara´s sand and we know by Shikamaru that nobody in the alliance knows what´s going on in the other battle field, that means Hinata doesn´t know if Naruto was saved or not and also we know now that naruto sensed hinata´s distress, so the thing is naruto and hinata both are concerned about each other, so when they see each other safe, that will be a very nice moment!
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat May 31, 2014 9:41 am

endame wrote:i also think there is a setup for the next nh moment, in chapter 662 hinata saw naruto dying, she ran to him and tripped when she saw naruto carried away by gaara´s sand and we know by Shikamaru that nobody in the alliance knows what´s going on in the other battle field, that means Hinata doesn´t know if Naruto was saved or not and also we know now that naruto sensed hinata´s distress, so the thing is naruto and hinata both are concerned about each other, so when they see each other safe, that will be a very nice moment!

mmm that's true and yeah we gotta wait I mean heck I'm tired of waiting but Hey we just gotta do that wait and no more..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat May 31, 2014 4:16 pm

NaruHina is nicknamed the patient love and for good reason, there is no need for Kishi to put a moment in every chapter, I feel that we just need to wait, and we don't need to wait for too much longer, there isn't much left of this fight.

the next NaruHina moment and hint will make NaruHina canon, seeing the two characters paralleling one another was significant as well, I am guessing this sort of parallel is what scares NS the most, because unlike other parallels this one works to better the pairing. (chapter 662 and chapter 677)

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat May 31, 2014 4:37 pm

I sure hope so Mustang cause a lot of hints, foreshadows and maybe there could be more hints or there couldn't be more hints who knows? only the author of the series so yeah as you say NaruHina is a patient love a very long, and very very very very very very patient love but really really reallyyyyyy!!! PATIENT LOVE GOD!!! oh well we gotta wait.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat May 31, 2014 4:43 pm

I really only see that this fight will have about 12-15 chapters in it, then there is the transitional period before everyone is saved, explanations and revelations galore as well as finding out more about Kaguya and a little more about Madara. after that which will only last another say 3-5 chapters, then we can have the NaruHina moment, you know a little more patience, so I am looking at by the end of the year, we will see the NaruHina moment that will make the other ones look like the perfect build up between the two of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat May 31, 2014 4:47 pm

Oh God nooo... why the end of the year... so much timeeee....!!! waaa    ajajajaj ohh well whatever yes we gotta wait explanations, fighting, whatnot... uff so much yet so little... come on I really want it to happen already but NO! I MUST >BE PATIENT<!!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat May 31, 2014 4:52 pm

it isn't a problem, the timing now will be off if Kishi makes NaruHina canon, Kishi can make NaruHina canon at anytime he chooses, but for now there are more important things for Kishi to deal with, one of them is Kaguya and Madara, until then I feel that we need to wait, a few NaruHina hint thrown in might not hurt much, but I think the biggest moment to come will need to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat May 31, 2014 4:56 pm

Yes there a lot of things that need to be solved, and yes it wouldn't hurt a little NaruHina hint in a little or 2 who knows'?? and yes the biggest moment.. haa i hope it really is one that'll make me die from pure bliss and fluffiness xD   
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Sat May 31, 2014 6:59 pm

I was actually thinking that since in the naruto world, it will be his birthday tomorrow which if memory serves me is the august 16 or september, i am hoping kishi´s plan is to solve all this mess to match that date, it´s just my wish though.
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:18 am

You hope so too?? 'cause I want that to happen too I mean that would be his best first birthday present ever...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:45 am

Whose birthday are you referring to? Naruto's birthday is October 10th. If you're referring to Kishimoto himself, I don't know when his birthday happens to be though.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:08 am

so it´s  october 10? i was certainly sure it was august 16, i feel like a silly now, sorry for that,   but anyway i was referring to naruto´s birthday.
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum