Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

An average day in the NaruHina household...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An average day in the NaruHina household...?

Post by eromreven on Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Okie dokie shippers. Coming back to the forums with a new little imagination exercise that you all love.

What do you think the average day in the NaruHina household is like? Kids are optional.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Re: An average day in the NaruHina household...?

Post by Zora on Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Sweet as

THIS <3
Zora

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Naruto running off to go be Hokage or change the world .
Hinata being a Ninja doing Ninja stuff >___>
They both come home soon, and kiss and hug, then maybe some seduction.. kidding about that part..

They grow up so fast
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:39 am

Will Naruto and Hinata live in the Hyuugas' headquarters? That would be funny...

Anyway, they would see themselves only when they have time and they would profit of these moments to give each other love and tenderness.
They would appreciate and cherish all the seconds, minutes and hours... they share together when the situation allows it.

I can imagine that when Naruto would be on a mission, Hinata would keep the house clean and have something ready for him to eat when he comes back. Of course, Hinata would cook very tasty meals.

If Hinata were on a mission and Naruto at home, then he would wait until the last minute to do things like cleaning and I'm sure he would use his clones to do the job... He would have difficulties to cook and would prefer to buy some take-aways ramen at Ichiraku.

That's my version without kids. With kids, I still have to think a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:21 pm

I imagine it as natural and easy as breathing. Naruto can just be himself, careless and burden-free. Crack jokes when he wants, freak out when he feels like it, and Hinata will play along and giggle a lot.

Even if duty calls, they will always find time to spend together and have fun. And Naruto will be wondering how old does his kids have to be before he can start feeding them ramen.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Without kids:
I can see him doing his hokage stuff (or well complaining about the paperwork) but Hinata will be there to help him through it and see that he gets it done.
When they're home together they'll use the time to "enjoy each other's company"  

With kids:
From the moment the first child can, i'm sure Naruto will be training with him/her, while Hinata probably cheers on with the younger sibling offering tips, snacks and even getting in on the training too sometimes.

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:45 am

Well, I see Hinata being the main caregiver/cook since Naruto is pretty inept in all those areas, lol. When he comes back from training or a mission, I see her having a nice, hot bowl of ramen ready for him on the table set for 2. And I think once Naruto gets in the groove of being in a relationship, he'll try to make dinner for Hinata once or twice, though it would be terrible, but Hinata would never let on!

Hopefully, Naruto and Hinata can be apart of the same ninja team like Minato and Kushina were. They work flawlessly together, plus it just gives them that much more time together. Once Naruto becomes Hokage, she'll stay by his side and help him with work and stuff. Hopefully, we'll see a toddler charge into the Hokage's office shouting "Hey, dad!" and a little blonde haired boy with a Byakugan runs in with Hinata following behind.

Their household will be filled a lot of love and laughter. Naruto will finally have the family he always wanted and the perfect wife by his side through thick and thin.
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:54 am

Zora wrote:Sweet as

THIS <3
Exactly... as sweet as this !
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:59 am

I dont know...Naruto doing Hokage stuff, Hinata taking care og the Hyuuga clan... the kids stay at the academy.
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:45 pm

Zora wrote:Sweet as

THIS <3

IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum