Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:15 pm

"NS feels Naruto is the best thing for her" (Sakura): Please, let Sakura decide for herself. Sakura is very respectable because of that actually, why should she fall for Naruto now? Because he has become a hero and because Sasuke went on a dark path?

NS wants so bad that Sakura and Naruto look ridiculous. She has rejected Naruto because first, she did not want to have anything to do with him, then Sasuke made her change her mind. Now that Naruto is in the spotlight, she must fall for him. The "cool" Sasuke has now become too bad for her and Naruto has become strong enough to deserve Sakura. Naruto had struggled enough to improve his abilities and Sakura will fall for him according to NS bs arguments.

So NS: when Naruto was a failure he did not deserve Sakura, now that he is a hero, Sakura must love him automatically because Naruto became what he became just to please her. To NS Naruto should not grow up, like Obito who remained obsessed by Rin, he must absolutely stick to his crush on Sakura. NS fails to see that Naruto unlike Obito has accepted Sakura's feelings for Sasuke long time ago and that he has already started to reciprocate Hinata's feelings.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:28 am

Irielo wrote:"NS feels Naruto is the best thing for her" (Sakura): Please, let Sakura decide for herself. Sakura is very respectable because of that actually, why should she fall for Naruto now? Because he has become a hero and because Sasuke went on a dark path?

NS wants so bad that Sakura and Naruto look ridiculous. She has rejected Naruto because first, she did not want to have anything to do with him, then Sasuke made her change her mind. Now that Naruto is in the spotlight, she must fall for him. The "cool" Sasuke has now become too bad for her and Naruto has become strong enough to deserve Sakura. Naruto has struggled enough to improve his abilities and Sakura will fall for him according to NS bs arguments.
naruto isn't the best thing for sakura nor is sakura the best thing for naruto
naruto has been rejected most of his life, sakura added to it but it wants to say that she is the best thing for him
oh plz give me a break
it believes that since naruto is the hero and when she finds out he is also the son of the fourth and is kinda related to the first and the fifth hokage she will immediately drop he feelings for sasuke and fall for naruto. is it trying to make sakura look like a whore? no offense to those who like sakura.

hinata didn't fall for naruto when he became a hero as a matter of fact she along with his dad made him into a hero.
hinata was the only girl who didn't look down on him, the only one(girl) who believed in him and knew that he is a strong ninja. she even told naruto that in the speech she gave him (98). sasuke was the one who broke the ice on sakura and made sakura to start being nice to him.

naruto acknowledge/realized/understood that because of hinata, he overcame his doubt in himself that he was able to defeat and understand neji,had the strength to protect his teammates as well as understood and changed gaara etc.

it believes that sakura was there by his side all along and not hinata but tell me ns who was it that naruto acknowledged has beenby his side all along. yes sakura was there but she wasn't the one who helped him get this far, she wasn't the one who first believed in him, she wasn't the one who made naruto in to a man. all of that was due to hinata nor sakura and naruto recognized that.

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by itachi75 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:15 am

I just don't understand why Sakura will start loving Naruto. i mean she has loved Sasuke since chapter 1, why would she start to change now?

itachi75


Posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:53 am

^

When it comes too NS, everything is absolute.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:02 am

itachi75 wrote:I just don't understand why Sakura will start loving Naruto. i mean she has loved Sasuke since chapter 1, why would she start to change now?
NS: Because her "love" for Sasuke is fickle and wrong. Sasuke is teh ebils and he doesn't care about her. He would ignore her, probably abuse her and use her for baby-machine, and he causes her nothing but pain and suffering, and never ever makes her happy. She's just clinging to his hotness and coolness, that's it. Naruto is nice to her, and he saves her and he's her friend and the hero. They should be together! Plus, 540 shows she is regretting ever loving that duckbutt Sasuke, 631 shows she isn't opposed to being Naruto's GF, and that talk with Sai shows she now does not trust Sasuke, and doesn't trust = doesn't love anymore/falling for Naruto.  

_________________
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:19 am

LOL wow. Just, wow.
avatar
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:12 am

RedEyes wrote:LOL wow. Just, wow.
^ my reaction as well smh

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:31 am

What gets me with this NS post isn't only that it was said at all...it's that it was never refuted at all.

Maybe but look at it like this:

Narutos the hero and main character. His goals and dreams have priority over all others.

Naruto loving sakura overrides sakura loving Sasuke and hinata loving him.

Naruto loves sakura and sakura cares a lot about naruto and currently, isn't trusting Sasuke.

So maybe the statement of "fair" need not apply if things are already pointing in a certain direction. Naruto and sakura do have their own internal conflicts but does this nessessarily mean things arnt good for both their characters? Both want the other to be happy, both want to protect the other, both are very good friends. Naruto has matured, sakura has always been mature in the normal sense but in love, she may be growing up in this at last.

Besides, in this pairing wars, being fair to a fictional character, well look at it like this:

Sakura is one of narutos goals and NS supports sakura, so technically alongside hokage and Sasuke, NS is supporting narutos goal and therefore supporting naruto.
Just, wtf?! So it's true then, NS thinks that what Naruto wants, Naruto gets and fuck Hinata and Sakura and what they like and want, they just need to deal with it because Naruto is main character, Sakura, drop dem panties now, turns out, you're nothing but his trophy. Learn to love it girlie!
 

HAHAHAHA! NS supports Sakura?! That's why it thinks she's so shallow and knows nothing about what she wants in love right? That's so fucking rich I cannot even. No NS, you don't support Sakura, you support Nice Guy!Naruto getting the girl over the guy she really loves. NS decides who is best for Sakura, it doesn't think Sakura can decide on her own because it doesn't trust her to make any right decisions regarding it.
 

_________________
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by itachi75 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:16 am

geez poor Sakura. (it feels weird me saying that when i a hater of her)
-
but Ns is one of the biggest haters of sakura in my book.

itachi75


Posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:21 am

You should've seen the argument that was trying to be used last night

NS wrote:The hitting moments are what gives us the comic relief and spices up the relationship. Also, Sakura isn't putting him down. Naruto certainly doesn't take it as a let-down, so why take it as one? Most of the time, he is being a 'baka' and she's calling him out on what he's being. I have a question for you:

Would you say the same about Goku and Chichi? Chichi hits Goku sometimes, so does that count too?

LOL Do NOT get me started on DBZ, NS! Bubbles and I have been having a convo on it for a bit. This is what I've gotten out of it for a good argument:


Credit for some of this argument to Bubbles.
Me replying to NS wrote:DBZ is just about the worst comparison to make when trying to shoehorn NaruSaku into the manga because Goku/Chichi and Vegeta/Bulma are in it, and both are two great examples for NaruHina and SasuSaku.


Vegeta would be Sasuke
Goku would be Naruto
Bulma would be Sakura
ChiChi would be Hinata


Chichi is a supporting character. Hinata is a supporting character.

So I guess now you HAVE seen an anime/manga where the side character gets with the main ;)
avatar
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:28 am

Seriously, for that terrible argument, I think this is now warranted.


_________________
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:39 am

HAHAHA OH MY GOD.
avatar
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:54 am

RedEyes wrote:HAHAHA OH MY GOD.
You know it's NarSak approved too.
 

_________________
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:57 am

Wow, I am literally falling out of the chair laughing at that. It's funny because it's true.
avatar
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:34 am

Bubbles wrote:

Maybe but look at it like this:

Narutos the hero and main character. His goals and dreams have priority over all others.

Naruto loving sakura overrides sakura loving Sasuke and hinata loving him.

Naruto loves sakura and sakura cares a lot about naruto and currently, isn't trusting Sasuke.

Naruto has matured, sakura has always been mature in the normal sense but in love, she may be growing up in this at last.

Besides, in this pairing wars, being fair to a fictional character, well look at it like this:

Sakura is one of narutos goals and NS supports sakura, so technically alongside hokage and Sasuke, NS is supporting narutos goal and therefore supporting naruto.
[color=#3333cc]
Naruto never said Sakura was one of his goals. His goal is too be treated with respect and be hokage. (Naruto is half accomplished this goal)

Naruto has NEVER EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER said he loved Sakura. (Fail)

Again Naruto has NEVER EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER said he loved Sakura. Yes Sakura does care about Naruto but not enough too understand him on any level and not enough too apologize for lieing too his face. (Fail)

Yes Naruto has matured but Sakura has not. How? Well for one a mature person wouldn't lie and manipulate someone about loving them when in reality you (Sakura) love someone else (Saskue-kun). However Sakuras love for Saskue is mature, very mature (just wish i know more).

No NS, NS is NOT fair about a fictional character, nor does NS care about said characters feelings. Narutos, Sakuras, hell even Hinata feelings. NS doesn't care that NS is built on lies and manipulation and vast misunderstandings going on 650+ chapters now. NS doesn't support Naruto nor Sakura. If NS did, NS would actually support NS with evidence and not some bullshit reasons that can be easily debunked by NH or any neutral party around.

NS doesn't give a damn about anything about NS itself, NS just wants NS too happen so damn badly that NS doesn't care about how bad NS is fucked up.

That is my CM Punk pipe bomb for the day.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:47 am

avatar
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum