Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:25 pm

I saw someone post this "narusaku, they have one of the best stories ever" in the comment section under the same cover of volume 66.
someone help me cause I facepalmed literally
what stories is the this person talking bout

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:48 pm

Ponyta wrote:Haha. I think you guys are missing the newest addition (well maybe not) to the excuse tree the "new generation will surpass the old therefore Naruto getting Sakura = Canon"
Ugh...I'm pretty sure that quote was about power, not relationships. Thoughts?
Don't even try to tell NS that.
I tried my hardest but didn't budge at all  
I agree, I highly doubt its about pairings and if it is, then it can easily be turned into a left and right road stop.
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:01 pm

lily567 wrote:I saw someone post this  "narusaku, they have one of the best stories ever" in the comment section under the same cover of volume 66.
someone help me cause I facepalmed  literally
what stories is the this person talking bout
TRUE LOBE STORY OF COURSE!!1 NarSak is so romantique!!! It beats Romeo and Juliette, The Beauty and the Beast, Notrde Damm de Paris and other classic love stories that were created!!! NarSak is all about true lobe, where girl hitting her boyfriend is a romantique gesture!!! Where misunderstanding of each other is nothing more, but a true romantique development! Where girl is in love with best friend of her supposed boyfriend is absolutely ok, because Sakura is THE MAIN she can have both main characters!!! As always, you NaruHina can`t see the real picture.

Uzumaki Neji wrote:but I don't see how NS could happen if neither Naruto nor Sakura want it to.
Don`t you see the whole manga of romantique NarSak development?!!!

Oh my God... It was just my imagination, but I`m sure, that the real truth is not too far from something like that.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:46 pm

I can't guys with NS anymore! I give up!  
I had the most horrifying debate with NS ever!
NS just kept denying and denying and denying! Everything I brought forth!   It gotten so bad to the point where.. the handhold was now a "buddy buddy" hand hold and that chpt 615 was about friendship, no Naruhina moment intended   I can't! I'm trying to hard to have NS see the light, and it just keeps moving away from it. Never in my life have I come across such  horrifying arguments. 
The double standards.. 
The denial... 
Everything!
Its so bad its not even funny, its disgusting.  
You guys don't know how terrible it was for me.  I had to surrender before I lost my cool.

I need closure.

Tell me nice things about NH.
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:54 pm

Zori wrote:I can't guys with NS anymore! I give up!  
I had the most horrifying debate with NS ever!
NS just kept denying and denying and denying! Everything I brought forth!   It gotten so bad to the point where.. the handhold was now a "buddy buddy" hand hold and that chpt 615 was about friendship, no Naruhina moment intended   I can't! I'm trying to hard to have NS see the light, and it just keeps moving away from it. Never in my life have I come across such  horrifying arguments. 
The double standards.. 
The denial... 
Everything!
Its so bad its not even funny, its disgusting.  
You guys don't know how terrible it was for me.  I had to surrender before I lost my cool.

I need closure.

Tell me nice things about NH.
NS will deny anything that isn't NaruSaku, if it was NaruIno, it will still deny it, but most of all it will simply deny anything that is NaruHina because it considers Hinata the biggest threat to NaruSaku, but what it doesn't realise is that Naruto and Sakura are the biggest threats the NaruSaku, NS will continue to make the strong NaruHina moments look insignificant while over glorifying Naruto and Sakura's interactions trying to make romance out of something that isn't there.

If Hinata went over and kissed Naruto tomorrow, it would just call Hinata a man stealing bitch who would sneak a kiss at any time, if Sakura kissed Sasuke a few days later, it would just say that she was practicing for Naruto, so either way it would simply deny anything that isn't NS because, the best thing to do with those arguments is not to reply to it, ignore it, let it fly over your head, because in the end Kishimoto makes the choice, and it seems that his choice has been clear for a while, in the end it could well mean that NaruHina ends up getting the last laugh.

Is it worth worrying what NS says? No.
is it worth replying to what it says? No.
are the NS arguments logical? most likely not

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:29 am

hey your sig, the one about kiba.
-
remember how he teased Naruto about Hinata saying, "hey don't start acting tought that Hinata's here"
-
what was Naruto's response? the legit translation?
-
because NS told me it is was, "shut up" and i know i read the crappy mangapanda, but can someone give the the accurate translation link?
-
i thought the response was, "hell yeah" or something.
-
can you my fellow fans help me out with this one?

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:58 am

itachi75 wrote:hey your sig, the one about kiba.
-
remember how he teased Naruto about Hinata saying, "hey don't start acting tought that Hinata's here"
-
-
because NS told me it is was, "shut up" and i know i read the crappy mangapanda, but can someone give the the accurate translation link?
-
-
It's "hey...!" or "hell yeah" or just "yeah...!". He doesn't respond to Kiba, but to Hinata who asked if he was okay. I imagine Kiba is commenting on Naruto enthusiastic response and previous instances of Naruto acting tough in front of Hinata (eg: ch. 559).

Last edited by Batokusanagi on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:02 am

Batokusanagi wrote:
itachi75 wrote:hey your sig, the one about kiba.
-
-
-
-
-
It's "hey...!" or "hell yeah". He doesn't respond to Kiba, but to Hinata who asked if he was okay.
interesting, though i really do find it weird the kiba scene. Kiba teasing Naruto about liking Naruto. it is realy interesting.  

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:25 am

^

Yeah it is. But the best thing is Naruto didn't refute the showboating.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Neji on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:20 pm

itachi75 wrote:oh by the way NS edited 616 to make it look like Naruto held hands witht he shinobi alliance, they move the fingers, and edited the "fxs' so instead of the claps, we recieved alot of "clasps, holds" instead, and you see the hands holding.
-
not to mention they do alot, like the 20 some points i brought up, they fully believe every single part without any manga proof
But that's just it, NS is reading a different manga where every chapter is romance between Naruto and Sakura, the manga is called NarooSakoo TWU WUB,where narusaku has 600+chapters of development and EVILsauce and stalker girl don't exist.  

I can't believe NS thinks it has 600+romantic chapters,Naruto is shonen,no pairing could have that many romance chapters in a shonen manga.Plus that would ruin their friendship, which has taken quite a while to develop. Really NS, a main boy and a main girl really CAN be just friends. 

Uzumaki Neji

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:32 am

NarSak claims its becoming more and more obvious which pairing is going to happen after 631. I am just curious as to where it shows its becoming more and more obvious?
Is there some kind of hidden NS moment , we haven't seen or what?
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:36 am

Zori wrote:NarSak claims its becoming more and more obvious which pairing is going to happen after 631. I am just curious as to where it shows its becoming more and more obvious?
Only if you have special NarSak glasses, that I'm using sometimes as you can see in my previous posts.

Or NarSak just skip 632 and 633, where both chapters completely destroyed 631 NS argument.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:41 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Zori wrote:NarSak claims its becoming more and more obvious which pairing is going to happen after 631. I am just curious as to where it shows its becoming more and more obvious?
Only if you have special NarSak glasses, that I'm using sometimes as you can see in my previous posts.

Or NarSak just skip 632 and 633, where both chapters completely destroyed 631 NS argument.
Maybe I should try those glasses, see to be very popular with NS
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:50 am

Zori wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:

Maybe I should try those glasses, see to be very popular with NS
I should say that you shouldn't try it, because it has a negative side effect - massive head ache.

Absolutely new NS argument:

Chapter 644 shows, that Naruto remembers everything what Kushina said, which means that he definitely remembers words about "find girl like your mother", which lead us to NARSAK CANONZ!!1

Of course, those were the most important words for Naruto -_-
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:56 pm

itachi75 wrote:ok here we go.
-
NS arguments.
1. parrellels
2. things outside of manga anime, such as jump or other Otaku articles, for example one magazine wrote, "Sakura used to love sasuke' or "the day naruto fell in love with Sakura' or on the cover of a random article Naruto and sakura were both on for a valentines day issue along with luffy, ichigo, oriheme, nami and others.
3. the POAL
4. YAMATO
5. MAINXMAIN
6. Sakura being confused about sasuke while never being in doubt about naruto
7. Hinata doesn't love Naruto
From that argument I stopped reading further. This just shows how despearte and how hard NS is in denial. I always ask myself, when I'm in a debate with NS, if NS reads the same manga as I do. Have they skipped chapter 437 or why does NS still bring up this ... (I don't even know the right adjective for something like that! ) argument?

NS even twists Sakura into a tsundere so that they can interpret the "hits" as romantic action. But the weird thing is: Sakura never hit Sasuke (when she was in love with him <<< by NS information!)
Or they even invented the Hina/Tsuna parallel, so that the MK parallels have nothing to do with NH anymore. This even doesn't make any sense. What does Hinata have with Tsunade in common? A little bit more breast?
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:19 pm

I don't even see how 631 is even being used. It was destroyed by 632 when Naruto said he needed to stop joking around with Sakura otherwise she could turn him into a stain. NS has yet to inform us of exactly what Naruto was joking about if not the GF comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:30 pm

JulaShona wrote:
itachi75 wrote:ok here we go.
-
NS arguments.
1. parrellels
2. things outside of manga anime, such as jump or other Otaku articles, for example one magazine wrote, "Sakura used to love sasuke' or "the day naruto fell in love with Sakura' or on the cover of a random article Naruto and sakura were both on for a valentines day issue along with luffy, ichigo, oriheme, nami and others.
3. the POAL
4. YAMATO
5. MAINXMAIN
6. Sakura being confused about sasuke while never being in doubt about naruto
7. Hinata doesn't love Naruto
From that argument I stopped reading further. This just shows how despearte and how hard NS is in denial. I always ask myself, when I'm in a debate with NS, if NS reads the same manga as I do. Have they skipped chapter 437 or why does NS still bring up this ... (I don't even know the right adjective for something like that! ) argument?

NS even twists Sakura into a tsundere so that they can interpret the "hits" as romantic action. But the weird thing is: Sakura never hit Sasuke (when she was in love with him <<< by NS information!)
Or they even invented the Hina/Tsuna parallel, so that the MK parallels have nothing to do with NH anymore. This even doesn't make any sense. What does Hinata have with Tsunade in common? A little bit more breast?
the thing is with all the anime with a tsundere in it when the girl hits the boy, you see  a  blush . now sakura has never blushed when she hits naruto.
and another argument that NS  likes to use is the itachi one
'your father minato became hokage because he had you mother kushina and all his other friends'
NS likes to use that to say that naruto had sakura but that argument was debunked in chapter 615 when naruto told hinata, not sakura, that it is because you have been by my side this whole time. .
now I am not going to lie  and say that sakura didn't support naruto  because she did. she supported him as a friend and teammate but hinata supported him in ways sakura could not. she helped him fill the void that was missing which started with the chuunin exams, the proud failure speech etc

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Neji on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:55 pm

Bubbles wrote:I don't even see how 631 is even being used. It was destroyed by 632 when Naruto said he needed to stop joking around with Sakura otherwise she could turn him into a stain. NS has yet to inform us of exactly what Naruto was joking about if not the GF comment.
It was about the girlfriend comment,she punched him right after it,there isn't anything else it could be. I doubt even NS glasses can magically poof something else onto the page.

Maybe I'm underestimating NS glasses,they probably show a different manga.Still, I doubt they'll be able to read NH or SS canonizations as not that when they happen. 

Uzumaki Neji

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:58 pm

With NS glasses the manga is read for left to right and upside down.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:12 pm

lily567 wrote:
the thing is with all the anime with a tsundere in it when the girl hits the boy, you see  a  blush . now sakura has never blushed when she hits naruto.
and another argument that NS  likes to use is the itachi one
'your father minato became hokage because he had you mother kushina and all his other friends'
NS likes to use that to say that naruto had sakura but that argument was debunked in chapter 615 when naruto told hinata, not sakura, that it is because you have been by my side this whole time. .
now I am not going to lie  and say that sakura didn't support naruto  because she did. she supported him as a friend and teammate but hinata supported him in ways sakura could not. she helped him fill the void that was missing which started with the chuunin exams, the proud failure speech etc
Agree. I think that Hinata was the one who made him to the man who he is today, with her special support. Without Hinata Naruto might would have ended up nowhere, or somewhere where Obito is.
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:28 pm

To NarSak, that girlfriend comment is the comment,the canonizes the whole shipping and claimed NaruHina was over at 615. 
Funny our how "friendship" moment gets a volume and referenced once again yet NarSak's "canon" moment, was given no attention until Naruto said it was a joke.
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Neji on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:54 am

Double standards everywhere. Besides 631,which NS likes to use to scream "CANONZ!CANONZ!CANONZ!(even though it's just a team 7 moment)I can't think of any other recent "NS" chapters.

Uzumaki Neji

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:40 am

WITH NS GLASES ON
1.CH 437:hinata's a selfish b***.she didn't listen to naruto.what would happen if kuyubi destroyed the village????
2.CH 442:sakura was jealous when she said hinata loves naruto.did you see the look on her face?
3.CH 450 :OMG! DID YOU SEE THAT> SAKURA HUGGED HIM...SO SHE LOVES HIM.
4.CH 469 : Eeh...she wasn't lying..SHE wazz tellin the truthh..
5.CH 490 : See.. HE remembers hinata's confession but still ignores her.
6.CH 559 : He saved sakura too..
7.CH 615: IT WAZ JUS CHAKURA TRANSFER.tHERE WAS NOTHING ROMANTIC ABOUT IT.
8.CH 631: seee...NS is NOW CAAAAANNNOOOONNNNN..HE said she's his GF and she didn't say no.
................#takes ns glases off and runs to the nearest sink#...... ....

P.S:This was a demonstration or more precisely a reasearch done using an NS glass which was found in the Naruto anime makers studio...Don't try this at home
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Neji on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:06 pm

funnyface wrote:
WITH NS GLASES ON
1.CH 437:hinata's a selfish b***.she didn't listen to naruto.what would happen if kuyubi destroyed the village????
2.CH 442:sakura was jealous when she said hinata loves naruto.did you see the look on her face?
8.CH 631: seee...NS is NOW CAAAAANNNOOOONNNNN..HE said she's his GF and she didn't say no.

P.S:This was a demonstration or more precisely a reasearch done using an NS glass which was found in the Naruto anime makers studio...Don't try this at home
Looks like NS glasses don't see Chapter 632 and 633:eh?: 

Uzumaki Neji

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:16 pm

funnyface wrote:
WITH NS GLASES ON

Today I have learn even more.

I was arguing with NarSak recently, but in the end I almost started bashing the person and the pairing, but stop myself before I've done it (the thing is that NarSak itself called me literally an idiot, because all my (ours) NH arguments are nothing more, but a fantasy world, where I live in). I was really saying not so great things to NarSak, but in the end I suggested so we say goodbye to each other and separate ourselves from each other in a good way, while it's not too late. I was really very close to explode, but in the end I apologized for everything I've said, if it hurts somebody personally from NarSak fandom. But even after I apologized and suggested stop this meaningless arguing, before I exploded, I've got 7 new messages from NarSak, where it called me an idiot again and bashed Hinata's feelings towards Naruto and all NaruHina moments. NarSak said, that chapter 98 has absolutely nothing to do with NaruHina, because Sakura supported Naruto exactly in the same way, 631 chapter destroyed 615, 644 showed, that Kushina's words were important for Naruto, so he definitely remembers her suggestion about the girls, Minato confirmed NarSak, etc.

After reading those 7 messages I just slaped my face and decided to stop arguing with NS once and for all. It's a waste of time.

Right now I'm in a strong desire to spam this NarSak with NaruHina confiramtion pages from the manga, when it will comes out. But in the end I will not do this, I'm not going to low myself to the level of NarSak.

This post has been modified by ANBU.

Last edited by Strawberry on Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The use of the term "The Zombie" is prohibited (ANBU: Strawberry))
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum