Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:01 am

Kishimoto making NH happen would be bad writing.

Uh, yeah. It wouldn't be bad writing, it would be what is called "a plan." When Naruto needed development, Hinata was there. Where was Sakura? No where to be found. 98, 615, 437, other i'm forgetting right now. Yeah, THOSE moments Narutos character needed development and he got it....... from a secondary character.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:58 am

racefan1992 wrote:Kishimoto making NH happen would be bad writing.

Uh, yeah. It wouldn't be bad writing, it would be what is called "a plan." When Naruto needed development, Hinata was there. Where was Sakura? No where to be found. 98, 615, 437, other i'm forgetting right now. Yeah, THOSE moments Narutos character needed development and he got it....... from a secondary character.
Ain't that the truth! It's kinda ironic isn't it?
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Tbh the only thing that kept NaruSaku alive before was oblivious third part interference and the belief that Naruto is a love sick dog that will try to win over Sakura no matter what even if she constantly rejects him.
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:05 pm

^ And that's something that bugs me. NarSak refuses to see Naruto could ever want something else, or someone else that's not Sakura, when it's clear as day that's not what he wants.

NarSak likes to claim that Naruto "should get what he wants because he's the main character!". But how can NarSak think that what Naruto wants is to be with someone who isn't in love with him, but is in love with his best friend instead? There's no indication that Naruto wants a relationship with Sakura anymore. Not that he ever tried to pursue a relationship with her in the first place.

If all Naruto wanted was to get with Sakura, he would've simply accepted her failfession, instead of questioning and rejecting it. What Naruto wants is someone who truly loves him back, and that is something Sakura can't give him and he knows it very well.

I DO think Naruto should end up with someone he wants to be with, I just don't think that person is Sakura.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:10 pm

^ I agree. I mean even in Naruto's supposed "love-struck" days in Part I he was still far from being able to understand Sakura even in Part II they can't understand each other much past the friendship level. But honestly aside from their connection with Sasuke and Team 7 the two literally having nothing tying each other together in a story stand point imo.
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:36 pm

NS believes Sakura is confused about her feelings. She "definitely" has growing feelings for Naruto (dunno where it got that confirmation from), however she is still hung up on that evil bastard Sasuke.

Naruto rejected her confession because although she was likely "telling the truth" about loving him, she was lying about not still having feelings for Sasuke, so Naruto rejected her not because he doesn't love her, but because she still needs to sort out her feelings for Sasuke. which is happening now, she's totes gonna drop that crush of hers any day now!
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Regarding what Kushina told to Naruto about "find a girl...". I understand that Naruto wanted to know more about love and his parents but the fact is that he had to grow up without them. He's actually lucky that he could meet them, however, he has lived all this time without them and it's not now that he is going to listen and do everything that they tell him.

His life as orphan made him an independent person and these scenes where he met his parents were used to emphasize on his parents' love for him. He had to realize how his parents loved him.
Unfortunately, NS uses that and transforms that into a pairing issue...
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:26 pm

^if it was a pairing issue than it was Hinata that helped Naruto meet his parents. when she confessed her love to him and fell in battle, it was her that helped Naruto meet his father, and due to that incident he met his mother, really Hinata ties into the fact that Naruto was able to see he mother and father, it wasn't Sakura, the one thing Hinata, Minato and Kushina all have in common all three love Naruto. I doubt Kishi would have put that in for no reason.

now as for Naruto and Sakura, all I see their relationship is more of a platonic brother and sister sort of relationship, it just doesn't seem to build further than that, we all know that NaruSaku could have gone beyond friendship but it never did and there were plenty of chances for it to happen, but that never happened either.

NS never really had any romantic development when there were chances for it receive that development and still there was no romantic development. I have seen NS say that there is a goldmine of NS hints, but when I read the manga back and forth I found nothing to state that both Sakura and Naruto share a common romantic interest in each other, I have only seen Naruto and Sakura with one common goal, (and that isn't to see a romantic relationship with one another) it was to bring Sasuke back, Naruto wanted to bring Sasuke back because he knows Sakura loves Sasuke and not him.

Back to the Kushina argument, in my opinion it sort of plays into the advantage of NaruHina than it does for NaruSaku. Hinata was the one that helped Naruto help meet his parents, so Hinata now has some sort of bond with Naruto's parents that Sakura doesn't have, she now shares a bond with Naruto that Sakura will never have and Hinata does have a lot in common with his parents, Sakura has some things in common with Kushina but it is nothing that we already know, but NS still say that Minato all but confirms NaruSaku, but forget the fact that he was embarrassed that he jumped the gun and was proven wrong. Also his parents love can be shown as a small NaruHina thing as well, why? Well that is simple.

Before Hinata confessed her love for Naruto, he didn't understand the concept of love, it was three people that had to show him, the first and most obvious Hinata when she faced Pein, Minato when he helped restrengthen the seal and his mother when Naruto found out how she died, all three meant it, I am willing to bet that the biggest reason why he quickly rejected Sakura's confession, wasn't only the fact that she was lying to herself, but because Hinata and his father had some part to play in it, maybe it was after Naruto realised that Hinata was more important to him than he first thought, that he decided to stop chasing after Sakura and analysed the situation, analysing his dwindling crush for Sakura and the possible grown feelings for Hinata, but then after getting the answer from his own mother about how she fell in love with his father, he began to realise that he might be developing feelings for Hinata, which we have seen evidence of.

Does Naruto meeting his parents equate to NaruSaku? No, but it could easily lead to NaruHina, well that is a thought that could well be reality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:49 am

^ You made some very good points with the fact that Hinata helped Naruto to meet his parents. The thing is that NS like to use what Kushina said about avoiding to take a "weird" girl etc., to show that Naruto can't end up with Hinata.

That's an insult to Hinata and to Naruto himself. He already told Hinata after the Proud Failure speech that he changed his mind about her because he realized who she was. He even showed that before when he was cheering for her and when he made the blood vow. And he confirmed that after when he was looking for her after his victory against Neji. Why all this attention from Naruto to Hinata if he still considered her as weird?

To Naruto, Hinata was already "incredible", so do you honestly think that when his mother told him this thing about "weird girl", that he related these words to Hinata?

If that were the case, the "It's all in your eyes" moment would not have existed in the first place, nor everything what followed: hand holding...
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:02 am

oh by the way NS edited 616 to make it look like Naruto held hands witht he shinobi alliance, they move the fingers, and edited the "fxs' so instead of the claps, we recieved alot of "clasps, holds" instead, and you see the hands holding.
-
not to mention they do alot, like the 20 some points i brought up, they fully believe every single part without any manga proof

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:05 am

itachi75 wrote:oh by the way NS edited 616 to make it look like Naruto held hands witht he shinobi alliance, they move the fingers, and edited the "fxs' so instead of the claps, we recieved alot of "clasps, holds" instead, and you see the hands holding.
-
not to mention they do alot, like the 20 some points i brought up, they fully believe every single part without any manga proof
Lol... At least I can give credit to NS for its creative and imaginative non canon arguments...lol  

Last edited by Irielo on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:06 am

itachi75 wrote:oh by the way NS edited 616 to make it look like Naruto held hands witht he shinobi alliance, they move the fingers, and edited the "fxs' so instead of the claps, we recieved alot of "clasps, holds" instead, and you see the hands holding.
-
Anything to make NS look better then NaruHina, well, I say let NS go and have fun editing the chapter, I bet it draws on the pages giving Hinata little horns instead of a halo when she confessed her love to Naruto, lol. no seriously NS has no evidence of romantic interactions between the two, it is sad to see NS try something desperate to try and make NarSak look good, but by doing that NS just makes Naruto and Sakura's friendship look bad, which in my opinion is really sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:38 pm

Bubbles wrote:NS believes Sakura is confused about her feelings. She "definitely" has growing feelings for Naruto (dunno where it got that confirmation from), however she is still hung up on that evil bastard Sasuke.

Naruto rejected her confession because although she was likely "telling the truth" about loving him, she was lying about not still having feelings for Sasuke, so Naruto rejected her not because he doesn't love her, but because she still needs to sort out her feelings for Sasuke. which is happening now, she's totes gonna drop that crush of hers any day now!
She supposedly has growing feelings for Naruto, yet she only thinks about Sasuke when asked about the guy she's in love with, and is still enraged by the idea of being Naruto's "girlfriend". Dat NarSak logic.

I'm tired of hearing how "the failfession was true". xD NarSak likes to nitpick and leave out facts just so it can twist the story to its convenience. Sakura does not love Naruto. Her shocked reaction to Sai's guilt-trip confirmed she didn't consider him that way. Her asking the K11 not to tell Naruto anything about Sasuke, because she'd be the one to do it since "the fool's in love with her" confirms her intention was to use Naruto's supposed feelings for her to manipulate him. Her not even being able to look at Naruto in the eye when she told him that she "loved him" screams that she wasn't being honest. The fact that she stopped trying to convince Naruto that she loved him when he told her it wasn't because of the promise, shows the only purpose she had for telling him that, was to get him to stop from chasing after Sasuke. Her saying to herself "Naruto, I'm sorry" with a guilty expression shows how she realized what she tried to do was low. And of course, Sai telling her true intentions to Naruto and Sakura confirming them by doing exactly what he said she would, just points out the true purpose of her failfession.

If all of that wasn't enough, it was confirmed afterwards that she's still in love with the evil incarnate, AKA Sasuke.

And in any case, the failfession also served to destroy that NarSak argument about "Naruto should get what he wants, and what he wants is Sakura!", because he REJECTED Sakura. What he wants is someone who loves him back, and he knows Sakura can't give him that.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:52 am

^ I agree. The only reason Sakura did the failfession was because she was guilt tripped by Sai who honestly doesn't even know her or Naruto as good as he believes he does. I mean NaruSaku uses what's happened with Yamato, Sai and Minato as "evidence" when in reality none of them even know Sakura and Naruto good enough to even judge their real relationship. Had it been someone who knows them better like maybe Kakashi they would have some grounds but even then it's only a stretch.
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:16 am

Expect some crazy NarSak arguments, when volume 66 comes out:

GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:41 am

J Ken wrote:^ I agree. The only reason Sakura did the failfession was because she was guilt tripped by Sai who honestly doesn't even know her or Naruto as good as he believes he does. I mean NaruSaku uses what's happened with Yamato, Sai and Minato as "evidence" when in reality none of them even know Sakura and Naruto good enough to even judge their real relationship. Had it been someone who knows them better like maybe Kakashi they would have some grounds but even then it's only a stretch.
Kakashi was around when she falsely confessed too Naruto and his reaction was "WTF are you doing?"

GreatKungLao wrote:Expect some crazy NarSak arguments, when volume 66 comes out:

Is there a handhold shown in that? Nope, nothing too see here folks, move along.    

"Naruto doesn't have feelings for Hinata." <I brought this up somewhere on here but its wrongo NS. I believe Naruto has always had feelings for Hinata but he didn't understand such matters (admitted by himself.) His reactions to when something happens to her (Neji, Pain, her jumping on front of him with her family) tell otherwise. I believe Naruto deeply respects and cares about Hinata (handhold not with standing) but what he said that seeing her get hurt made him transform (not seeing the village get wrecked, his teacher dieing and others) basically shoots that down easily.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:41 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Expect some crazy NarSak arguments, when volume 66 comes out:

NS logic: sakura was next to naruto and not sasuke so narusak cannon

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:47 am

racefan1992 wrote:Is there a handhold shown in that? Nope, nothing too see here folks, move along.  
But Sakura is watching at Naruto!!1 Don`t you see? It is true lobe!11 You NaruHina are all the same and can`t see the real picture. And Sasuke been at the other side of Naruto means that SasuSaku would not happen, if it was, then Sasuke would be near with Sakura!11 Because this cover is all about true love!11 It has nothing to do with Team 7!11 It`s absolutely NarSak romantique!!1 PARALULZ, COVER 66 = NARSAK CANONZ!!1 COVER 66 > COVER 64!!1 NARSAK WONZ!!1

Oh God... My head hurts, those NS glasses really has some negative effect on my brain.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:48 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:Is there a handhold shown in that? Nope, nothing too see here folks, move along.  
But Sakura is watching at Naruto!!1 Don`t you see? It is true lobe!11 You NaruHina are all the same and can`t see the real picture. And Sasuke been at the other side of Naruto means that SasuSaku would not happen, if it was, then Sasuke would be near with Sakura!11 Because this cover is all about true love!11 It has nothing to do with Team 7!11 It`s absolutely NarSak romantique!!1 PARALULZ, COVER 66 = NARSAK CANONZ!!1 COVER 66 > COVER 64!!1 NARSAK WONZ!!1

Oh God... My head hurts, those NS glasses really has some negative effect on my brain.
I was just about to add what you said to my statement

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:24 am

And we can counter NS by saying that it was nothing but a Team 7 reuniting event, but NS will just keep saying it was a NarSak volume cover suck it up NaruHina, NaruSaku is canon because Naruto and Sakura are on the front cover.

Neglecting poor Sasuke who has been through so much shit in the past, no wonder why the dude was evil, lol.

I mean seriously if Ns considers this a pro-NS cover then I say nothing but desperation. Team 7 reuniting to face a powerful evil was all that it was and if NS claims canon, I will literally laugh really hard, volume 64 can be seen as making NaruHina close to canon, Kishimoto didn't need to do it but he did anyway because Naruto and Hinata holding hands moment was considered an important event, I doubt NaruSaku got that sort of treatment, sure Naruto and Sakura have been on the same front cover, but were they on a romantic level like cover 64?

I didn't think so, better luck next time NaruSaku.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:39 pm

I've been re-watching Naruto from the beginning and another thing NS loves to ignore is that when there are things Naruto and Sakura have in common (outside of Sasuke), Naruto never understands them. The Chuunin exam is a good example.

When Naruto saw Hinata getting picked on by Neji, him telling her she's a loser and will always be a failure, he immediately related, got angry and cheered Hinata on vibrantly. Yet at the same time, when he saw Sakura and Ino staring each other down during their fight (their rivalry) He couldn't understand it.

And Kakashi even notes that Naruto couldn't understand something that he has with Sasuke; a rivalry. Naruto should understand Sakura in this aspect because he's rivals with Sasuke, he knows what it's like to not want to be in the shadows and want to catch up to someone.

Yet instead of connecting on this, Kishi bypasses it in favor of Hinata. All that time they supposedly spend together and Naruto couldn't even understand something that meant so much to Sakura, yet at the same time understands what Hinata is feeling. And Didn't Naruto also want to be like Sasuke, wanted his acknowledgment so turned him into a rival?

Spoiler:

Oh and not to mention, while Sasuke was able to admit (with a smile at that) that Sakura's analytical and genjutsu ability is the most improved on the team, upon hearing that Sakura is better than him at something, Naruto frowns.

Spoiler:

Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:23 pm

^

Yep, frowning at the "girl of Narutos dreams" is better then him at something. True love right there......

Oh wait.......

You know while Naruto and Hinata have understanding of one another (a deep one i'd say) Naruto and Sakura hardly understand one another at all. Saskue helped Sakura understand him to a point after Sakura healed (and beat) Naruto told her to get back and rest, while he told Hinata to get ready after holding her hand and attack the enemy "Lets go Hinata!"

They have been together as team for 600+ chapters and they still can't (or refuse) to understand one another. That right there amazes me. It take Hinata being belittled and having the shit beat out of her by Neji and for Hinata to give him a pep talk for him to understand her.

Am i correct or am i missing something here?  
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:35 pm

Bubbles, that's basically how NS has been all along. It took 632 chapters for Naruto to understand that Sakura wanted to be useful and fight alongside her team mates. He couldn't understand why Sakura wanted to kill Sasuke herself in the Iron Country fiasco.
Sakura thought Naruto wanted to save Sasuke because of the POAL.

There are more instances of Naruto and Sakura totally failing to understand each other, but that's enough to prove the point.

Meanwhile Naruto looks into Hinata's eyes and knows exactly what she's thinking; Hinata does the same for him.

Meh, just the typical editing Sasuke out of the T7 pics and calling it "NS development". But it's funny:
615 that supposedly didn't mean anything gets featured in the cover and 631 that's supposed to be the true love between Naruto and Sakura gets ignored and we just get a T7 cover.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Neji on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:43 pm

The "Sakura is confused about her feelings"argument is stupid because Sakura is never shown being confused about loving Sasuke, and she definitely is disgusted by the idea of being with Naruto romantically.(as shown by Naruto's joke in 631, which was part of the Team 7 is back atmosphere, not romantic at all.)And Hinata is definitely not confused about her confirmed over 200 chapters ago love for Naruto. "I will be walking by his side forever"(I might have slightly misquoted that but same idea) And as for Naruto's feelings, he thinks Hinata is:incredible, someone he really likes who is willing to die for him, who already has saved him on multiple occasions, his life is no longer his own(although this applies to others such as his parents,Neji,etc.)and also,someone who he held hands with,which is a romantic gesture. So Naruto obviously feels something for Hinata, Sakura's love for Sasuke and Hinata's love for Naruto are confirmed. Sasuke's feelings are a bit more vague, but I don't see how NS could happen if neither Naruto nor Sakura want it to.

BUT PARRALULZ!11NAARSAK CANONZZZZZ!!!11!111!!!!

Uzumaki Neji

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:19 pm

Haha. I think you guys are missing the newest addition (well maybe not) to the excuse tree the "new generation will surpass the old therefore Naruto getting Sakura = Canon"
Ugh...I'm pretty sure that quote was about power, not relationships. Thoughts?
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum