Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

NaruHina foreshadow was already there...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NaruHina foreshadow was already there...

Post by GreatKungLao on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:05 pm

I was looking through Russian NaruHina fan-group and one of the users showed this:
Spoiler:
""Hey! Over here!" Naruto meets with someone close to him... Is he smiling at a friend? A date? Who could it be?"

Now, look at Naruto's smile and the background very closely. And then look here:

Spoiler:

You can tell, that the building at the background is the same in both pictures.

I have a feeling, that Kishimoto is draws and writes a lot of things beforehand to use it later in the manga. And I guess that Naruto and Hinata did really had some interactions behind the scene.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina foreshadow was already there...

Post by Batokusanagi on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Noted that before. It actually makes sense...
Also, a date, huh?  
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:40 pm

That would be super frickin cute if it were true.

Could also just be a coincidence since much of Konoha looks very much the same lol.

But it could also be Naruto noticing someone, then smiling at them and then waving for them to come over, that someone being Hinata. *Headcanon accepted*
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:12 pm

These are some nice observations. That would be really nice for NaruHina indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:47 pm

...Blah, I can never see mangareader panels!

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Bubbles wrote:
...Blah, I can never see mangareader panels!

Just look the very first page of 371 and then look at Hinata's flashback about Naruto in 540. The whole picture will be completed for you ;-)

Or try this:
Spoiler:

GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:56 pm

well that is a very interesting thing to look at, there is a decent chance that it could be Hinata, maybe it was the thing that drove Hinata to confess, knowing that there was no way she could lose him after feeling so close to him, when I look at the first page of chapter 437.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-442-1/naruto/chapter-437.html

this could be a way of Kishi placing subtle hints on the first pages, with the ones you presented it could be painting a really bright picture and even chapter 540 with Hinata's flashback, plus with chapter 615 and 633, we could be seeing the pieces of the puzzle falling into place, well that's what I think.

Maybe there was a chance that Naruto might have been developing feelings for Hinata for some time now, but unfortunately due to Kishi subtle ways we have no evidence to back this claim up, but Hinata is really close to him, that cover of chapter 371 could be looked at during a filler or something, don't know, but it does seem really interesting that we see the same building and that goofy smile from Naruto from the cover and the flashback.

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:31 am

51-mustang wrote:well that is a very interesting thing to look at, there is a decent chance that it could be Hinata, maybe it was the thing that drove Hinata to confess, knowing that there was no way she could lose him after feeling so close to him, when I look at the first page of chapter 437.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-442-1/naruto/chapter-437.html

this could be a way of Kishi placing subtle hints on the first pages, with the ones you presented it could be painting a really bright picture and even chapter 540 with Hinata's flashback, plus with chapter 615 and 633, we could be seeing the pieces of the puzzle falling into place, well that's what I think.

Maybe there was a chance that Naruto might have been developing feelings for Hinata for some time now, but unfortunately due to Kishi subtle ways we have no evidence to back this claim up, but Hinata is really close to him, that cover of chapter 371 could be looked at during a filler or something, don't know, but it does seem really interesting that we see the same building and that goofy smile from Naruto from the cover and the flashback.
That would also explain, why only Hinata's "death" made Naruto "seethed with the worst emotions he would ever".
Spoiler:
Because it was Hinata that "Naruto meets with someone close to him...". And then 437 with "I don't want to loose him. He feels so close to me".

These front pages might be Kishimoto's way to full gaps in manga.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:55 am

you know those words are edited to the side of the chapter, not by kishimoto.
-
for example i bought raw japanese prints, and "i iwll never let go of your hand' was never in the japanese raw, or even in the official naruto volumes either.
-
so sorry to be a buzzkill, but these sort of things don't mean much, becuas the editors did it and not Kishimoto.

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:58 am

itachi75 wrote:you know those words are edited to the side of the chapter, not by kishimoto.
-
for example i bought raw japanese prints, and "i iwll never let go of your hand' was never in the japanese raw, or even in the official naruto volumes either.
-
so sorry to be a buzzkill, but these sort of things don't mean much, becuas the editors did it and not Kishimoto.
Are the editors allowed to do this without Kishimoto's consent?
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:55 am

Irielo wrote:
itachi75 wrote:you know those words are edited to the side of the chapter, not by kishimoto.
-
-
Are the editors allowed to do this without Kishimoto's consent?
Yes. Editors work on the manga as well. So they can add and take away what they see fit. Just because Naruto is "his" creation, it doesn't mean he (Kishi) controls everything.

I got video somewhere in my Youtube inbox that basically talks about editors and what they can do. It talks about manga but if i can find it i'll post it in the Naruto Discussion section.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:39 am

-
-
Yeah, who cares about dem editor notes, you know, the guys working with Kishi  
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum