Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Azuula on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:34 am

Awe I had a feeling I'd loose that bet xD
I've prepared mini awards for this thread, so if your bet is correct then you will be getting the award. Choose wisely!
avatar
Azuula


Posts : 1202
Gender : Female
Location : In a land of lands.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by itachi75 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:52 am

JulaShona wrote:
itachi75 wrote:i hope it will come soon, but this chapter did foreshadow a timeskip, so yeah i think i will win this one ^_^
How are you so sure about that?
it's kishi dude, we are going to have a bunch of flashbacks, then a new timeskip not involving anyone but Naruto and some new characters eventually naruto will meet up iwth hinata again and he will like her, and they will become cannon, through some very weird means lol

itachi75


Posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Beautiful Hime on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:33 am

I'll go with 670 if you have it.
avatar
Beautiful Hime


Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Strawberry on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:40 am

Azuula wrote:Awe I had a feeling I'd loose that bet xD
I've prepared mini awards for this thread, so if your bet is correct then you will be getting the award. Choose wisely!
That's great! Thank you for your support, Azuula-sama!  

itachi75 wrote:it's kishi dude, we are going to have a bunch of flashbacks, then a new timeskip not involving anyone but Naruto and some new characters eventually naruto will meet up iwth hinata again and he will like her, and they will become cannon, through some very weird means lol
What a bummer to know you're right about the flashbacks part. If the latest chapter showed me anything, that is Kishimoto is going to squeeze in completely random flashbacks that have nothing to do with the current storyline, to stretch the series.
 

Beautiful Hime wrote:I'll go with 670 if you have it.
It's yours!
 

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥️

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Mustang on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:43 am

I think Kishi will stretch the series, but NaruHina should be considered canon by then.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Batokusanagi on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:15 pm

Azuula wrote:Awe I had a feeling I'd loose that bet xD
I've prepared mini awards for this thread, so if your bet is correct then you will be getting the award. Choose wisely!
Kukuku... I'll be here when chapter 700 comes out to pick up my award then
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Strawberry on Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:43 am

649 is out. Hinata said she wanted to be by Naruto's side, but since there was no NaruHina interaction, I can't count it as a moment. Twin Steps may change his bet if he wants to now.

Here's to hoping we get a moment soon, but with all this stalling... *sigh*

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥️

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Mustang on Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:51 am

It was a small NH moment, but it was far from the one we are waiting for.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by phoenixmiko on Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:28 am

I will place my bets on chapter 672.

phoenixmiko


Posts : 38
Gender : Female
Location : Hampshire, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Beautiful Hime on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:03 am

Strawberry wrote:649 is out. Hinata said she wanted to be by Naruto's side, but since there was no NaruHina interaction, I can't count it as a moment. Twin Steps may change his bet if he wants to now.

Here's to hoping we get a moment soon, but with all this stalling... *sigh*
I am feeling the same way. I just want Obito and Madera defeated already, it's taking way to long. I don't think there will be any interaction when this fight is gong on because Naruto his focused on his opponent..but who knows..
avatar
Beautiful Hime


Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Ponyta on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:45 am

I'm hoping there will be one for Naruto's Birthday next week. Maybe the next Naruto chapter will be delayed until Thursday just like in 615. (Hopefully not thou) But it would be great if it was a NaruHina moment on both Hinata's and Naruto's birthdays!
avatar
Ponyta


Posts : 111
Gender : Female
Location : That sunny place

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Mustang on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:54 am

Chapter 615 was like the ultimate gift for Hinata. but sadly that chapter didn't really happen on her Birthday (in our world it did, but in the Manga world, no), it happened a day before Naruto's birthday. Hinata's birthday is on the 27th of December, and that date hasn't passed in the story.

but I am willing to bet that the next NH moment will happen really soon, in fact it is only a few hours to go before Naruto starts to celebrate his birthday, I sense a NaruHina moment there and I think it will be the biggest and most undeniable moment in the story, Kishi is only making us wait because the time isn't right, and since the war is coming to a close in the next few chapter my guess will be either between 5-11 chapters is when we will see that magic moment between Naruto and Hinata. I got it wrong with the moment occurring before my prediction, but now I think it will happen after my prediction.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Strawberry on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:07 pm

phoenixmiko wrote:I will place my bets on chapter 672.
You're on!  

Beautiful Hime wrote:I am feeling the same way. I just want Obito and Madera defeated already, it's taking way to long. I don't think there will be any interaction when this fight is gong on because Naruto his focused on his opponent..but who knows..
I know! A lot of these chapters have been dragged on, and almost nothing happens. It gets frustrating how very little progress has been made.
 

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥️

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Beautiful Hime on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:28 am

51-mustang wrote:Chapter 615 was like the ultimate gift for Hinata. but sadly that chapter didn't really happen on her Birthday (in our world it did, but in the Manga world, no), it happened a day before Naruto's birthday. Hinata's birthday is on the 27th of December, and that date hasn't passed in the story.

but I am willing to bet that the next NH moment will happen really soon, in fact it is only a few hours to go before Naruto starts to celebrate his birthday, I sense a NaruHina moment there and I think it will be the biggest and most undeniable moment in the story, Kishi is only making us wait because the time isn't right, and since the war is coming to a close in the next few chapter my guess will be either between 5-11 chapters is when we will see that magic moment between Naruto and Hinata. I got it wrong with the moment occurring before my prediction, but now I think it will happen after my prediction.
Lets hope so. :)
avatar
Beautiful Hime


Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by lily567 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:49 pm

I chose 669,sigh I knew from the time I saw chapter 647/648 I knew I already lost

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Strawberry on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:55 am

^ Yeah, the stalling will cost us. I am pretty sure my chapter won't be it either. xD Though it was nice to see Naruto mention again his ninja way, considering we know who reminded him of it. <3

Anyways, 669 is yours.

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥️

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Zori on Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:36 am

Naruhina....653 is closing....  
avatar
Zori


Posts : 395
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Azuula on Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:10 am

This time I'm with 673
avatar
Azuula


Posts : 1202
Gender : Female
Location : In a land of lands.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Mustang on Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:26 am

The next major NaruHina moment is almost upon us, I get the feeling it will be within the next 10-15 chapter, just when I don't know, but I cannot wait to see it.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by itachi75 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:37 am

most likely next week possibly.

itachi75


Posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Strawberry on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:30 pm

Zori wrote:Naruhina....653 is closing....  
LOL! Just a bit more. Three more weeks, hang in there! :3

Azuula wrote:This time I'm with 673
It's yours! 

51-mustang wrote:The next major NaruHina moment is almost upon us, I get the feeling it will be within the next 10-15 chapter, just when I don't know, but I cannot wait to see it.
I can't wait either. xD I wish it didn't take that long, though! D:

itachi75 wrote:most likely next week possibly.
From your mouth to Kishi's ears, hopefully! xD

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥️

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Mustang on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:09 pm

NaruHina is nicknamed patient love, so we need to be patient, when it happens the whole thing with waiting will be worth it, I doubt Kishi would want to rush it, he would want to have the right timing and the right place, I say Konoha is the right place and the right time, well that's pretty obvious, his birthday.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Irielo on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:23 pm

51-mustang wrote:NaruHina is nicknamed patient love, so we need to be patient, when it happens the whole thing with waiting will be worth it, I doubt Kishi would want to rush it, he would want to have the right timing and the right place, I say Konoha is the right place and the right time, well that's pretty obvious, his birthday.
Hmm... They are now fighting and Naruto's birthday is on the next day. Do you think they will have enough time to get back to Konoha for his birthday when the war is over, assuming that they will be exhausted and injured?
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Mustang on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Who knows, in story times it is only a few hours until his birthday starts, so yeah I agree with you on that, the injured and the exhausted will take priority in this situation, but hey Kishi is capable of pulling things out the hat, he has done so in the past.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Beautiful Hime on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:38 am

I think victory will be Naruto's ultimate birthday gift, but I think it would be nice if he was with the village celebrating it too. And..Minato is with him. One birthday with his father. :)
avatar
Beautiful Hime


Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum