Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Strawberry on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:16 am

Ok, everyone, let's do this for fun. The manga is on break this week, and we're up to chapter 642 already. So then, in which of the upcoming chapters do you think we'll get the next NaruHina moment? Place your bets!

The person who gets it right will get a NaruHina set (avatar and signature) made by me! Sorry it's a lame prize, but it's the best I could come up with. In addition, you will also get the following award badge to be displayed under your username and rank!


After the first person gets it right, we'll continue on and whoever guesses the next NaruHina moment will get a NaruHina avatar with their username on it, as well as the award badge! ^.^

Rules:

1. You may only pick ONE chapter.
2. You can't pick a chapter that's already been chosen by another member.
3. For the moment to count, there has to be NaruHina interaction with something that could hint to a romantic undertone, not just them appearing on the same page.
4. Once you've chosen a chapter, you can't change it! So choose carefully.
5. You may only change your vote once the chapter you've chosen passed and there was no moment in it.

That's it! I think...

I'll try to update the OP as often as I can, but to make sure it's not outdated, check the other posts to see if the chapter you're choosing is not already taken.

Claimed chapters so far:


662: ~TowardsTheSun~ - FIRST WINNER!
663: IIRUNEII
664: Dajasha
665: Skywardstrike
666: meow69
667: Nineslashmonk
668: Bubbles
669: lily567
670: Beautiful Hime
671: Lickstermik
672: phoenixmiko
673: Azuula
674: Ponyta
675: MichaelInsanity
676: bellezanaruhina
677: kirmazah - SECOND WINNER!
678: 51-Mustang - THIRD WINNER!
679: Nasch
680: Aelita
681: ~Starlight047~
682: Twin Steps
683: Lily567
684: Azuula
685: Beautiful Hime
686: Yamasaki Akaiko
687: Zoey900
688: Senjusana
689: RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
690: Bubbles
691: Twin Steps
692: Sacred Fire
693: Satou
694: TwoCoolSchoolAndYou
695: Lickstermik
696: Lily567
697: Yamasaki Akaiko
698: Beautiful Hime
699: Shinobi
700: Batokusanagi

I'll add more numbers if you want to choose a much later chapter.

Naruto Gaiden series.
001:
002
011: Ireilo
013: Zoey
015: Mustang


Last edited by Strawberry on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:03 am; edited 48 times in total

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥️

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by lily567 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:23 am

i'll choose chapter 650
since the other previous chapters would most likely focus on naruto, kurama(yin) and (yang)


Last edited by lily567 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by GreatKungLao on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:32 am

I will go with 647.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Strawberry on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:38 am

^ Updated both your votes! I want in on it too! >.< I'll pick a chapter too, and if I win, then I'll make the signature for the person who got the closest to mine. I'll choose chapter 651, just because it's 615 inverted.
 

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥️

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:44 am

Just to annoy NS I chose chapter 645 because to NS something might happen for NS. So 645 for NaruHina.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Zori on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:05 am

JESUS IS TELLING ME CHAPTER..... 653!!!
avatar
Zori


Posts : 395
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Mustang on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:11 am

I will go with 656, reasoning behind it, is because a NaruHina moment seems to pop up every 20 or so chapters, so to have one at this point would be nice, I would say between 651-656, but I am leaning towards 656.


Last edited by 51-mustang on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Dajasha on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:16 am

Hmm I 'll choose 664 because it has the MH volume cover number within it.
avatar
Dajasha


Posts : 28
Location : Germany but originally from spain

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Aelita on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:21 am

Geez I feel like it'd be easier trying to estimate around what chapter the manga will end lol.

I think I'll just sit this one out and see how everyone's guesses go.

Sometime inbetween Chapter 650 and before Chapter 680 lulz
avatar
Aelita


Posts : 377
Gender : Female
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Strawberry on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:00 pm

Irielo wrote:Just to annoy NS I chose chapter 645 because to NS something might happen for NS. So 645 for NaruHina.
Zori wrote:JESUS IS TELLING ME CHAPTER..... 653!!!
51-mustang wrote:I will go with 656, reasoning behind it, is because a NaruHina moment seems to pop up every 20 or so chapters, so to have one at this point would be nice, I would say between 651-656, but I am leaning towards 656.
Dajasha wrote:Hmm I 'll choose 664 because it has the MH volume cover number within it.
Updated all of your bets in the OP.  

Aelita wrote:Geez I feel like it'd be easier trying to estimate around what chapter the manga will end lol.

I think I'll just sit this one out and see how everyone's guesses go.

Sometime inbetween Chapter 650 and before Chapter 680 lulz
LOL! Well, since 650 is already taken, I'll have you participate with chapter 680 for lulz. >:)
It would be funny if you end up winning. xD

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥️

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:09 pm

660

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Ponyta on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:30 pm

I'll go with 646! Whoot. Come on Chapter 646, Mama needs a new sig!
avatar
Ponyta


Posts : 111
Gender : Female
Location : That sunny place

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Batokusanagi on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:58 pm

Irielo wrote:Just to annoy NS I chose chapter 645 because to NS something might happen for NS. So 645 for NaruHina.
This
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Fallere825 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:43 pm

nothing ventured nothing gained...i'll go with 652, i'm hoping the alliance jumps in sometime around then and as a result we get ourselves a NH moment.

...that and well to fill the gap

_________________
Next time, I'll be next to you, Holding your hand...Walking WITH you.
Hinata...Thank you!...It's thanks to you that stayed at my side
I won't let go of your Hand!!
avatar
Fallere825


Posts : 529
Gender : Male
Location : Caribbean

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Strawberry on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:07 pm

LC Nuke wrote:660
Ponyta wrote:I'll go with 646! Whoot. Come on Chapter 646, Mama needs a new sig!
Lickstermik wrote:nothing ventured nothing gained...i'll go with 652, i'm hoping the alliance jumps in sometime around then and as a result we get ourselves a NH moment.

...that and well to fill the gap
Updated all your bets!  I'm having more fun with this than I should for some strange reason...

Batokusanagi wrote:
Irielo wrote:Just to annoy NS I chose chapter 645 because to NS something might happen for NS. So 645 for NaruHina.
This
*points at rule number 2* Now, pick a number! >:)

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥️

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Azuula on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:44 pm

If I could pick 647 then I would, but i cant. so I'll just go with 648
avatar
Azuula


Posts : 1202
Gender : Female
Location : In a land of lands.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by engetsu on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:07 pm

Put me down for 654
avatar
engetsu


Posts : 272
Gender : Male
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by meow69 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Dark Lord Satan is telling me 666
avatar
meow69


Posts : 177
Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Satou on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:47 am

I go with 658
avatar
Satou


Posts : 24
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Haru Glory on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:02 am

I'll go with 679 if it's open.
avatar
Haru Glory


Posts : 103
Gender : Male
Location : Barian World

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Strawberry on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:16 am

Azuula wrote:If I could pick 647 then I would, but i cant. so I'll just go with 648
I thought of 647 as well for some reason. Maybe because I associate the number with Hinata's confession. (437) xD

meow69 wrote:Dark Lord Satan is telling me 666
LOL! Zori said Jesus, and now you say Satan. This is quite funny. xD

engetsu wrote:Put me down for 654
Satou wrote:I go with 658
J Ken wrote:I'll go with 679 if it's open.
All bets updated!
 

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥️

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Twin Steps on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:21 am

649: Only because the others are taken.

BTW, the chapter isn't on break this week
avatar
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Strawberry on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:48 am

^ Updated. And it isn't? o-o Seeing as there is no chapter released yet I thought it was. Unless you mean because of the Chinese version that's going around? I thought if that's official, it would be a spoiler for next week's release. I'm patiently waiting for it to be confirmed as official and translated.

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥️

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by lily567 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:58 am

Strawberry wrote:^ Updated. And it isn't? o-o Seeing as there is no chapter released yet I thought it was. Unless you mean because of the Chinese version that's going around? I thought if that's official, it would be a spoiler for next week's release. I'm patiently waiting for it to be confirmed as official and translated.

apparently a good set of the websites where manga is have the raw version
onemanga.com etc

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Strawberry on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:05 pm

^ Raw version, or the same Chinese version that was linked in another thread? I'm not really doubting its validity, it seems pretty legit. I just wonder if it's really a late release from this week, or an early release from next week.

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥️

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum