Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Uzumaki Neji on Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Naruto also doesn't let others boss him around, so why would he let Sakura do that?  

Uzumaki Neji

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:16 pm

^ You know, that's a good point. When has Naruto ever stopped doing something Sakura punched him for? He called her his girlfriend and she punched him for it, yet he still did it again. He was being rude at Tsunade, yet he didn't stop even when Sakura was choking him. The Sexy Jutsu Sakura punched his lights out for, he still does. She punched him in the head for being reckless, and he's still as reckless as ever. So that argument that Naruto "needs Sakura to keep him in check" is completely baseless, and just a fail attempt to justify NarSak and Sakura's violent behavior towards Naruto.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle on Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Sakura punching Naruto is 100% comic relief anyway so I don't know why people say its Sakura keeping Naruto in "check". Also I don't think Sakura see's Naruto as an equal so she just resorts to most of the time getting frustrated with his "idiocy" (in her eyes) and just clocks him in the face.

Its not like Naruto is so irrational that he can't be persuaded to do something by just talking to him.
Also why does he need to be kept in "check" anyway? That's not how a functional relationship works.
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:49 pm

Dianahinkle wrote:Sakura punching Naruto is 100% comic relief anyway so I don't know why people say its Sakura keeping Naruto in "check". Also I don't think Sakura see's Naruto as an equal so she just resorts to most of the time getting frustrated with his "idiocy" (in her eyes) and just clocks him in the face.

Its not like Naruto is so irrational that he can't be persuaded to do something by just talking to him.
Also why does he need to be kept in "check" anyway? That's not how a functional relationship works.
Naruto and Sakura in their own way are supposed to represent Jiraiya and Tsunade. Tsunade probably did the same sort of stuff to Jiraiya. Heck, she almost killed him for peeping on her. . .which was kind of justified. However that's nothing compared to the beatings Sakura gave Naruto in that they were never justified.

For Hinata and Naruto, its not so much 'keeping him check' but 'keeping him grounded'. Yes there is a difference - keeping him in check means hitting him for doing a sexy no jutsu as a joke while keeping him grounded means snapping him out of his Heroic BSOD.
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:17 am

Hinata doesn't need to keep him in check, she loves him the way he is.

Hinata is somewhat the foil of Naruto's personality, she is cool, calm and collected, she thinks things through while Naruto is hot headed, quick to act before thinking, a little dense. also he is more of an idiot than Hashirama.

But what Hinata can do is support him when he is down, give him the confidence he needs to do something, if I remember correctly, it was because of Kushina that Minato became hokage, it leads me to believe that it will be because of Hinata's support that Naruto will become Hokage.

And plus it isn't like Hinata to try and restrain Naruto, but she will try to let him know that people do depend him, or tell him exactly what he needs to know (like she always does)

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:15 am

Zori wrote:Yeah... Um.... no..,.  

I had been reading some arguments agaisnt NH/hinata, and I found them bogus.

Hinata doesn't need to use brutal force like almost every girl in NV to keep Naruto in check. Hinata has her own way of doing things, she is a gentle girl. Bashing him into the ground isn't her way.  Can she use phyiscal force?
Spoiler:
Yes, she can but Hinata's way is more like talking to Naruto,and her method is 100% gaurenteed.
Spoiler:
It nevers fails....
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
100% Gaurenteed...
Warning: Only works on Naruto Uzumaki, so don't try this at home ladies...
Jk.

Anyways, Naruto doesn't act childish and foolish around Hinata but mature and calm, so errrm yah.

APPROVED  
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum