Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Zori on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Yeah... Um.... no..,.  

I had been reading some arguments agaisnt NH/hinata, and I found them bogus.

Hinata doesn't need to use brutal force like almost every girl in NV to keep Naruto in check. Hinata has her own way of doing things, she is a gentle girl. Bashing him into the ground isn't her way.  Can she use phyiscal force?
Spoiler:
Yes, she can but Hinata's way is more like talking to Naruto,and her method is 100% gaurenteed.
Spoiler:
It nevers fails....
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
100% Gaurenteed...
Warning: Only works on Naruto Uzumaki, so don't try this at home ladies...
Jk.

Anyways, Naruto doesn't act childish and foolish around Hinata but mature and calm, so errrm yah.
 
avatar
Zori


Posts : 395
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:39 pm

I agree with every thing, it seems as if NaruSaku are running out of arguments lol.


Last edited by Zori on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing the word fans)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by lily567 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:54 pm

yes a agree that hinata has her own way
it is not just the talking but it is the words of encouragement that keeps naruto in line(prevents him fro going down a dark path)

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Batokusanagi on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:12 pm

This should be in the Anti-NS section...
Anyway, she's been keeping him in check, when it's actually necessary. She can let Naruto be Naruto.

LC Nuke wrote:I agree with every thing, it seems as if NaruSaku fans are running out of arguments lol.
Don't mention fans.
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Sorry I didn't know that, but you get what I mean.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Zori on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:This should be in the Anti-NS section...
Anyway, she's been keeping him in check, when it's actually necessary. She can let Naruto be Naruto.

LC Nuke wrote:I agree with every thing, it seems as if NaruSaku fans are running out of arguments lol.
Don't mention fans.
I don't think this belongs in the Anti-NS, because I have not brought up NS or any Anti-NS not even once in my OP, nor made any references towards the pairing.
But thank you for your suggestion/thought.

@LC Nuke.
Please avoid from talkiing about the pairing's fandom. Attack the pairing, not the fans. In the future, please use NS without it adressing the fans.
Ex: NS arguments never make sense
Ex: NS fans arguments never make sense
remember to follow the rules..

Thank you for shopping at walmart :p Kidding, but follow the rules. Suuurriously.
avatar
Zori


Posts : 395
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Irielo on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:39 pm

Well said Zori! Hinata's words and actions speak directly and without any ambiguity to Naruto's heart. Like Batokusanagi wrote, she is there for Naruto in decisive moments and with her, Naruto can feel free and comfortable because she understands him.

I often had the feeling that she knows Naruto better than himself. She knew already he had the capacity to win against Neji, like Naruto knew that she could stand again when she was fighting against her cousin.

OMG! They are so cute together...  

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Mustang on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:02 pm

The best foundation of any relationship is understanding, that's what makes NaruHina so strong, they (Naruto and Hinata, both understand one another and this is something NS wants to overlook.

Hinata knows what to say and when to say it, she is very direct and is from the heart, not like the millions of bruises he suffers because of Sakura. This has an affect on Naruto, he is able to be more at ease with Hinata and it changes to outcome of what could have been if he gave up,

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Batokusanagi on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:25 am

Well, Zori, you're addressing what most definitely is a NS argument, but whatever... you're the mod.

Something else that needs to be said about this "keeping in check" thing is that Sakura's punches don't really do much, right after Naruto's back to his usual antics, but Hinata's words stay with him and Naruto actually learns something from them.
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by lily567 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:35 am

51-mustang wrote:The best foundation of any relationship is understanding, that's what makes NaruHina so strong, they (Naruto and Hinata, both understand one another and this is something NS wants to overlook.

Hinata knows what to say and when to say it, she is very direct and is from the heart, not like the millions of bruises he suffers because of Sakura. This has an affect on Naruto, he is able to be more at ease with Hinata and it changes to outcome of what could have been if he gave up,

naruto and hinata understood each other from the beginning and yes that is the best foundation
it took naruto saving sakura, sasuke pep talk, naruto's outraged by her confession and possibly saving konoha for sakura to decide to learn to understand naruto . I might even say that the bond between naruto and hinata is stronger than the bond between naruto and sakura despite they are teamates

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Mustang on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:36 am

Oh and one more thing Zori, the title of your thread, shouldn't it be Hinata can keep Naruto in check? the 'T' seems out of place.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:39 am

lily567 wrote:
51-mustang wrote:The best foundation of any relationship is understanding, that's what makes NaruHina so strong, they (Naruto and Hinata, both understand one another and this is something NS wants to overlook.

Hinata knows what to say and when to say it, she is very direct and is from the heart, not like the millions of bruises he suffers because of Sakura. This has an affect on Naruto, he is able to be more at ease with Hinata and it changes to outcome of what could have been if he gave up,
naruto and hinata understood each other from the beginning and yes that is the best foundation
it took naruto saving sakura, sasuke pep talk, naruto's outraged by her confession and possibly saving konoha for sakura to decide to learn  to understand naruto . I might even say that the bond between naruto and hinata is stronger than the bond between naruto and sakura despite they are teamates
That's the souls' connexion my dear. What is a teammate compare to a soulmate?
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Mustang on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:54 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:
51-mustang wrote:The best foundation of any relationship is understanding, that's what makes NaruHina so strong, they (Naruto and Hinata, both understand one another and this is something NS wants to overlook.

Hinata knows what to say and when to say it, she is very direct and is from the heart, not like the millions of bruises he suffers because of Sakura. This has an affect on Naruto, he is able to be more at ease with Hinata and it changes to outcome of what could have been if he gave up,
naruto and hinata understood each other from the beginning and yes that is the best foundation
it took naruto saving sakura, sasuke pep talk, naruto's outraged by her confession and possibly saving konoha for sakura to decide to learn  to understand naruto . I might even say that the bond between naruto and hinata is stronger than the bond between naruto and sakura despite they are teamates
That's the souls' connexion my dear. What is a teammate compare to a soulmate?
Sakura is there to be back up for Naruto when he needs it in a fight, Sakura can heal physical wounds, but even as a medic-nin, she simply cannot heal the emotional scars that have been there since Naruto was a child. Sakura, for a while didn't understand Naruto until Sasuke said something, because just like Hinata. Sasuke also knows a lot of what Naruto went through.

Hinata might not be his teammate, but she is there when Naruto needs her the most, for support when he is feeling dejected and out of character, she gives Naruto all the enotional support and heals his emotional scars, because she knows what Naruto has been through, the trials and the loneliness he has suffered and just like him wanted acknowledgement, she wanted it from her clan but she especially wanted Naruto to acknowledge her as much as her clan, Naruto wanted the village to acknowledge him, I say they have both won that personal battle.

Hinata's determination is what helps Naruto realize that he and Hinata aren't that different, maybe it means that the connection between the two is stronger than anything NS can ever hope to match.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:15 am

51-mustang wrote:
Spoiler:

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:
51-mustang wrote:The best foundation of any relationship is understanding, that's what makes NaruHina so strong, they (Naruto and Hinata, both understand one another and this is something NS wants to overlook.

Hinata knows what to say and when to say it, she is very direct and is from the heart, not like the millions of bruises he suffers because of Sakura. This has an affect on Naruto, he is able to be more at ease with Hinata and it changes to outcome of what could have been if he gave up,
naruto and hinata understood each other from the beginning and yes that is the best foundation
it took naruto saving sakura, sasuke pep talk, naruto's outraged by her confession and possibly saving konoha for sakura to decide to learn  to understand naruto . I might even say that the bond between naruto and hinata is stronger than the bond between naruto and sakura despite they are teamates
That's the souls' connexion my dear. What is a teammate compare to a soulmate?
Sakura is there to be back up for Naruto when he needs it in a fight, Sakura can heal physical wounds, but even as a medic-nin, she simply cannot heal the emotional scars that have been there since Naruto was a child. Sakura, for a while didn't understand Naruto until Sasuke said something, because just like Hinata. Sasuke also knows a lot of what Naruto went through.

Hinata might not be his teammate, but she is there when Naruto needs her the most, for support when he is feeling dejected and out of character, she gives Naruto all the enotional support and heals his emotional scars, because she knows what Naruto has been through, the trials and the loneliness he has suffered and just like him wanted acknowledgement, she wanted it from her clan but she especially wanted Naruto to acknowledge her as much as her clan, Naruto wanted the village to acknowledge him, I say they have both won that personal battle.

Hinata's determination is what helps Naruto realize that he and Hinata aren't that different, maybe it means that the connection between the two is stronger than anything NS can ever hope to match.
Exactly! Actually, I was not diminishing Sakura as teammate but thanks to Sasuke, Sakura began to understand Naruto and she put an effort into it because of her love for Sasuke. The fact that she often gets angry and hits Naruto shows that she is impatient with him. She does not take time to understand him and Naruto still does not learn a single thing out of it. On the other hand, Hinata just accepts him the way he is and she is so patient that anything wrong coming from Naruto, she can deal with it only with words.

And these words have a magical effect on Naruto. Because every time Hinata intervened, Naruto reacted positively. Even when he let Kyuubi take over against Pein, that was "Hinata effect".


Last edited by Irielo on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to correct something regarding the "Hinata effect")
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by racefan1992 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:46 am

@Zori the thread title trolled me big time. You had me going until i read your post.

I think we should what Hinata can do for Naruto the "Hinata effect"?

(I'm borrowing this from Law&Order the intro to every episode): "in the leaf villiage, there is a cetain girl who can bring a certain blonde haired boy of depression and dispair. It is called the Hinata effect, here are their stories."

avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:56 am

racefan1992 wrote:@Zori the thread title trolled me big time. You had me going until i read your post.

I think we should what Hinata can do for Naruto the "Hinata effect"?

(I'm borrowing this from Law&Order the intro to every episode): "in the leaf villiage, there is a cetain girl who can bring a certain blonde haired boy of depression and dispair. It is called the Hinata effect, here are their stories."

Thanks that you mention this "Hinata effect". I did not know that this expression was already used somewhere else. I will edit my former post immediately.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Zori on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:58 am

racefan1992 wrote:@Zori the thread title trolled me big time. You had me going until i read your post.

I think we should what Hinata can do for Naruto the "Hinata effect"?

(I'm borrowing this from Law&Order the intro to every episode): "in the leaf villiage, there is a cetain girl who can bring a certain blonde haired boy of depression and dispair. It is called the Hinata effect, here are their stories."

 But I got my serious face on...
Spoiler:
Lol. Kidding but Hinata affects always work.
Never fails, even Sakura tried to do it, for the shinobi alliance, kidding.
Or am I?
avatar
Zori


Posts : 395
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Strawberry on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:59 am

Batokusanagi wrote:Well, Zori, you're addressing what most definitely is a NS argument, but whatever... you're the mod.
It's fine in the NaruHina section, because even though it's addressing a NarSak argument, it's actually defending NaruHina instead of attacking NarSak.

At topic, that's one of the silliest reasons to bash NaruHina I've ever heard. xD "She can't keep him in check"? What is she, his mother? Lolno. Naruto is not a kid, the jokes he makes are part of his personality and nothing that needs to be "kept in check". Sexy Jutsu and pranks are part of who he is, and he'll grow out of them eventually if he needs to. I personally don't see a problem with them, it's who he is. Encouragement and understanding are waaay more important than "keeping him in check", and Hinata can give him those.

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:06 am

Strawberry wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:Well, Zori, you're addressing what most definitely is a NS argument, but whatever... you're the mod.
It's fine in the NaruHina section, because even though it's addressing a NarSak argument, it's actually defending NaruHina instead of attacking NarSak.

At topic, that's one of the silliest reasons to bash NaruHina I've ever heard. xD "She can't keep him in check"? What is she, his mother? Lolno. Naruto is not a kid, the jokes he makes are part of his personality and nothing that needs to be "kept in check". Sexy Jutsu and pranks are part of who he is, and he'll grow out of them eventually if he needs to. I personally don't see a problem with them, it's who he is. Encouragement and understanding are waaay more important than "keeping him in check", and Hinata can give him those.
Yes sexy no Jutsu is " part of" Naruto and I don't think Hinata would get a problem with it. But on the other hand, I don't feel that Naruto needs to do that when he is with Hinata. Just a thought though.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by lily567 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:09 am

Irielo wrote:
Strawberry wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:Well, Zori, you're addressing what most definitely is a NS argument, but whatever... you're the mod.
It's fine in the NaruHina section, because even though it's addressing a NarSak argument, it's actually defending NaruHina instead of attacking NarSak.

At topic, that's one of the silliest reasons to bash NaruHina I've ever heard. xD "She can't keep him in check"? What is she, his mother? Lolno. Naruto is not a kid, the jokes he makes are part of his personality and nothing that needs to be "kept in check". Sexy Jutsu and pranks are part of who he is, and he'll grow out of them eventually if he needs to. I personally don't see a problem with them, it's who he is. Encouragement and understanding are waaay more important than "keeping him in check", and Hinata can give him those.
Yes sexy no Jutsu is " part of" Naruto and I don't think Hinata would get a problem with it. But on the other hand, I don't feel that Naruto needs to do that when he is with Hinata. Just a thought though.
it is not that he doesn't need to do, he won't do it,
naruto respects hinata enough that he can still do his goofing off but he won't go that far

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:12 am

lily567 wrote:
Irielo wrote:
Strawberry wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:Well, Zori, you're addressing what most definitely is a NS argument, but whatever... you're the mod.
It's fine in the NaruHina section, because even though it's addressing a NarSak argument, it's actually defending NaruHina instead of attacking NarSak.

At topic, that's one of the silliest reasons to bash NaruHina I've ever heard. xD "She can't keep him in check"? What is she, his mother? Lolno. Naruto is not a kid, the jokes he makes are part of his personality and nothing that needs to be "kept in check". Sexy Jutsu and pranks are part of who he is, and he'll grow out of them eventually if he needs to. I personally don't see a problem with them, it's who he is. Encouragement and understanding are waaay more important than "keeping him in check", and Hinata can give him those.
Yes sexy no Jutsu is " part of" Naruto and I don't think Hinata would get a problem with it. But on the other hand, I don't feel that Naruto needs to do that when he is with Hinata. Just a thought though.
it is not that he doesn't need to do, he won't do it,
naruto respects hinata enough that he can still do his goofing off but he won't go that far
Sorry maybe I did not express myself properly but what you wrote goes in the same direction of my thoughts.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Strawberry on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:26 am

Well, I don't see anything wrong with him keeping that little Sexy Jutsu competition with Konohamaru. xD I find it hilarious, but I guess that's just me. Besides, he only tries it on guys. He has never done it in front of Hinata, I see no reason for him to try it on her at all. LOL.

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:34 am

Strawberry wrote:Well, I don't see anything wrong with him keeping that little Sexy Jutsu competition with Konohamaru. xD I find it hilarious, but I guess that's just me. Besides, he only tries it on guys. He has never done it in front of Hinata, I see no reason for him to try it on her at all. LOL.
Like you wrote, it's a competition between Naruto and Konohamaru and when he came back with Jiraiya and performed it in front of Sakura, she got mad and hit him. That would not have been the case with Hinata. I can imagine Hinata smiling with embarrassment but not hitting him because of that.

Anyway, personality and look are things which everybody can see. Something which is outside. But the soul is something which lies inside somebody and this, Naruto shared with Hinata. Everybody knew about Naruto's personality because that is something that he showed but his feelings deep inside of him, he kept that for himself and shared them only with Hinata (Proud Failure)
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Haru Glory on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:23 pm

Honestly Hinata doesn't even need to keep Naruto "in-check". It's not really a healthy relationship when someone in the relationship needs to be more dominant. But that's just typical NS, they'll throw every excuse in the book at anything that denies their ship and if they run out of those they'll probably just throw the book.
avatar
Haru Glory


Posts : 103
Gender : Male
Location : Barian World

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Zori on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:44 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:Well, Zori, you're addressing what most definitely is a NS argument, but whatever... you're the mod.

Something else that needs to be said about this "keeping in check" thing is that Sakura's punches don't really do much, right after Naruto's back to his usual antics, but Hinata's words stay with him and Naruto actually learns something from them.
Okay, It wasn't an argument from NS. I would know, I was there, and you weren't.If you still feel the need for this to be in the Anti-NS section. You could always PM your argument, and we can solve it there. If you like :)
Not everyone who doesn't ship NH is from NS , just saying.


Last edited by Zori on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Zori


Posts : 395
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum