Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

If Naruto wasn't around, where would Hinata be?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: If Naruto wasn't around, where would Hinata be?

Post by GreatKungLao on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:14 am

lily567 wrote:I've got a question now for you guys
now try switching around the question
if hinata wasn't around, where would naruto be?
He would go crazy during question exam.
He would loose to Neji.
He would be taken by Pain and been killed with Kurama been extracted.
He would join Obito and Madara, becoming their Dark apprentice - Darth Jinchuuriki.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:19 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
lily567 wrote:I've got a question now for you guys
now try switching around the question
if hinata wasn't around, where would naruto be?
He would go crazy during question exam.
He would loose to Neji.
He would be taken by Pain and been killed with Kurama been extracted.
He would join Obito and Madara, becoming their Dark apprentice - Darth Jinchuuriki.
he would continue to doubt himself
he would have never found out what it was to be loved
he would've given into kurama a long time ago
he wouldn't know who his parents were
he wouldn't have a woman to stay by his side to lead him down the right path and become the man he is today

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:37 pm

^

Couldn't have said better myself you guys.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:04 pm

I imagine Hinata without Naruto would actually harden a great deal. She's break, finally, become cold, stoic, and basically become the perfect Hyuuga. Hiashi would probably even hate it.

Naruto, on the other hand? In the Chunin Exams, she got him to calm down and focus during the questions, made him realize that people did look to HIM of all people for acceptance, gave him a real reason to mature as a shinobi (in order to beat the stick out of Neji's ass, though I think he'd have kinda done it for Lee's sake as well) In the finals, she helped him focus again on defeating Neji and not only that but was rooting for him to his face, not something he was quite used to. Part 2 brings us Hinata constantly giving Naruto that extra little boost he needs in the darkest of times. Hinata is always there to bring Naruto back from despair, every time.

Seriously, think about it. There have only been a handful of dark moments for Naruto in the manga that Hinata didn't pull Naruto back up with.

I think I just made myself love the ship again.

But guys, seriously. You don't give Hinata enough credit. She's got a core of fuckin grade 440A stainless fuckin steel. She's got more balls than Naruto, and he's a literal one man army. Would she be the gentle shy girl we love? No. She'd be a lot more like her RTN self without Naruto, easily. It's very possible that she would have also placed her crush on the Sauce for the same reasons she fell for Naruto. Sasuke had the same relentless, never give up attitude as Naruto as a kid and while the thought of Hinata fangirl-ing over the Sauce makes me physically ill, it makes sense to me.

Hinata would still be a badass without Naruto. Naruto would be dead without Hinata.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:52 am

eromreven - I doubt Sasuke would have influenced Hinata. For one thing Sasuke was never a 'loud mouth' even before the Massacre. One of Sasuke's few positive traits is that he's pretty much a quiet person.
Naruto got Hinata's attention by his loud mouthed attitude and I doubt Hinata was attracted to that.(what young girl would be?). It wasn't until Hinata saw Naruto training, failing, but not giving up that she began to admire him.
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Hinata looks up to Naruto because he was a failure, like herself, who still had the determination and drive to get back up.

Sasuke has determination and drive, sure, but he is exactly like the rest of Hinata's clan,the very clan that she was effectively shunned from; Genius, cold and uncaring of the rest of the world. Not exactly traits Hinata would identify herself with.

Hinata admires Naruto more for being a proud failure, not just proud.

That being said, if Naruto weren't around, she would still see herself as a burden onto others and will close in on herself. Hinata herself said that seeing Naruto makes her feel courage and that even she is worth something. Going by this, Hinata will probably not put in the very much effort to achieve greater things or take many risks. In other words, she'd have no ambition or drive to become someone that takes the spotlight, contenting herself to the background.

On the topic of suicide, ritualistic suicide, like Sakumo Hatake did, was a way to restore honor; it could be a possibility further down the line for her if she truly still believed she was "superfluous to the Hyuuga", as her father called her, and as a way to protect the Byakugan by not being a target anymore.

I, however, choose to believe that Hinata has had the courage within her all along, it would just take longer for it to manifest without Naruto there to speed the process along. She would have been in "the darkness" for a long while before she would finally change herself into something she would be more comfortable with being. Her ninja career would suffer, as even Kurenai stated that Hinata took failure too hard which only caused her to continuously fail even more. Her life would probably shift to that of a noblewoman and diplomat, as it is in her nature to diffuse conflict, rather than that of a soldier. She also probably wouldn't be as idealistic either, as life would have been extremely harsh, she would be cynical but not aggressive or needlessly cruel like AU Hinata.

Naruto was the catalyst to her change; she could have found another catalyst, but Naruto was the one that she could identify herself with easiest.

Without Hinata, however, Naruto would have failed when it mattered most and the world would be screwed twice over.
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum