Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Anime vs Manga different pairings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anime vs Manga different pairings

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:07 am

I'm concerned. It seems like the anime leaning torwards NaruSaku and pushing away Hinata by making her moments very underdone. While the manga is leaning towards NaruHina and the exact opposite. Could the two have have different pairing endings with naruto ending with Sakura in the the anime and hinata in the manga? Could the anime people even have the power to do that. I would pissed if that wer to happen..... I've also heard theory's the anime is not doing hinata justice now, so they can knock are sock off in 615. Your thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime vs Manga different pairings

Post by Irielo on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:37 am

I was wondering about the same thing in the "Questions and confusions" section because I had this feeling too. Then some people here answered me and gave me interesting answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:36 pm

Well, seeing as there aren't any Kage moderators online at the moment, I'll take it upon myself.

I'll refer you to this thread: http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/t554-anime-producers-pro-ns-or-pro-nh#10255, in which this topic is already being discussed. You might find some answers there, and if you still have any doubts after reading through it, feel free to ask over there and add to the discussion. ^.^

Locked~

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum