Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

What if Hinata was the first friend of Naruto?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What if Hinata was the first friend of Naruto?

Post by sordragon on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:47 am

think about it, as far I remember and if I did not miss anything of the manga, there was no mention of Naruto first friend, Im not talking about any friend, like maybe Iruka or Teuchi, im talking about a friend of Naruto age

what if Hinata was Naruto first friend? like, when he first meet her he though she was weird, but end liking her company because she didnt treat him bad or ignoring him like others, even though he still believe she was, a weirdo

do you think this is possible? I mean, what if Kishimoto put this as a flashback?

I always wanted to know who was Naruto first friend, so I believe that maybe Hinata was it

well i gotta go, sya!

sordragon

Back to top Go down

Re: What if Hinata was the first friend of Naruto?

Post by Twin Steps on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:22 am

Sasuke was his first frined.

OT: If you ask me, if Hinata became one of Naruto's first friends, he probably wouldn't fall for her. But that's just what I think, since he does the same thing with Sakura.
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by sordragon on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:26 am

well to be honest, I dont remember Sasuke being his first friend, all I remember is that they could be friends if it wasnt their bad situation

sordragon

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:50 am

Naruto bonded with Saskue first, but he started forming bonds with everyone else around the Chunin Exams. But Hinata became the first person he could really open up too. they forms a bond with the "blood vow" and then the PFS.

But i guess it really depends.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by mangafreakyay on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:53 am

Twin Steps wrote:

OT: If you ask me, if Hinata became one of Naruto's first friends, he probably wouldn't fall for her. But that's just what I think, since he does the same thing with Sakura.
I agree.
Because he didn't know her too well, she was able to shock and surprise him with her awesomeness!
Causing him to slowly have a great respect and admiration of her.

And yeah, Sasuke was his first friend (or are we counting Iruka) because everyone still hated him at the time.
It was only after being forced into the same group that he came to know and like Naruto.
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:02 am

racefan1992 wrote:Naruto bonded with Saskue first, but he started forming bonds with everyone else around the Chunin Exams. But Hinata became the first person he could really open up too. they forms a bond with the "blood vow" and then the PFS.

But i guess it really depends.
I agree with that. And the "blood vow" that you mentioned hold a lot of significance. Hinata was imo very special to Naruto. He already had Sasuke and Sakura as friends. They were his teammates. But the way he behaved and opened his heart to Hinata shows that she was a kind of confidant to him. A confidant has a special place in someone's heart... and Naruto's heart felt that Hinata was the one who was able to understand him.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:41 am

Hinata was the first person to acknowledge Naruto, but didn't approach or befriend him out of her own shyness and social anxiety. She admired him from afar for most of their childhood.

Iruka was the first person to openly acknowledge and reach out to Naruto. Sasuke was Naruto's first friend and was one of the first people he had bonded with. Sakura and Kakashi follow closely after that but his strongest bond is probably with Sasuke. Back in the Academy, Hinata was just a classmate of Naruto's who he thought of as shy dark and weird. They were more like acquaintances and he didn't really notice her nor hardly pay her any mind.
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:03 am

Aelita wrote:Hinata was the first person to acknowledge Naruto, but didn't approach or befriend him out of her own shyness and social anxiety. She admired him from afar for most of their childhood.
One of the biggest acts of irony is that Hinata did fulfill the wish to see Naruto as a hero(or at least in a good light) and that the only reason Hinata didn't have the negative view of Naruto is because her own father didn't care what she did.
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by uzzyman95 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:06 pm

I believe that Kiba, Shikamaru, and Choiji were the first ones in his age group not to look down at him. Now Hinata, even due to popukar belief wasn't the first one to acknowledge Naruto. However, I believe and correct me if I'm wrong but Hinata was the first person to tell Naruto that she loved him.

uzzyman95

Back to top Go down

Post by nhtalakun on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:55 pm

Acually it kinda was hinata who first acknowledged him because even before he went to the acdemy she ran into him a few times and acknowledged him then it wasnt untill he got to school that he made friends and other than her im not sure if wasnt the first then the 3rd hokage was

nhtalakun

Back to top Go down

Post by safersephiroth on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:56 pm

uzzyman95 wrote:I believe that Kiba, Shikamaru, and Choiji were the first ones in his age group not to look down at him.
Not really...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
safersephiroth

Back to top Go down

Post by uzzyman95 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:09 pm

^ touche. But i guess I was thinking of some filler then. But there was still Iruka who viewed Naruto as a little brother. Now granted Iruka doesn't have much screen time anymore but nonetheless he was the first one. And he was Naruto's first friend. I believe it was in the first couple of chapters of Naruto. Now I believe a more appropriate title would be "Hinata was the first person to accept Naruto for who he is." And this is why I support the idea of NaruHina. Hinata's affections towards Naruto have never started out shallow. There is a reason why she likes him.

uzzyman95

Back to top Go down

Post by nhtalakun on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:16 pm

Good point i completly forgot about Iruka but then didnt he type of dislike naruto up to the piont a little before naruto could do shadow clone jutsu

nhtalakun

Back to top Go down

Post by nhtalakun on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:17 pm

Point i meant point im not used to texting

nhtalakun

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Naruto, Shikamaru, Chouji and Kiba were the 'dead lasts' of their class in the Academy. Together, these four would get in and out of trouble, skipping class and testing Iruka's patience for fun. But it wasn't like they respected or acknowledged Naruto. Like everyone else in their class they wrote Naruto off as a lame annoying dead-last loser who was all talk and no bite. So they'd hang around another once in a while as fellow slackers, but they weren't exactly friends and they still looked down on Naruto. Naruto was more like, as Dane Cook would put it, "that one person in a group of friends that nobody fucking likes". They started gaining respect for Naruto and actually bonded with him during the Chunnin Exams.

Initially Naruto held a grudge against Naruto because he, like the rest of the villagers, saw him for what was inside of him, the 9-tail fox. Especially since Iruka had lost his parents during the 9-tails attack. However after a talk with the Third and realizing how Naruto suffered as an orphan much like he had, he started viewing Naruto as a human being and reached out to him in the 1st chapter. So Iruka wins the award for "very first bond". Iruka became like a surrogate father/older brother figure to Naruto.

Sasuke was Naruto's first friend and became his best friend and was like a brother to him.

So yeah, Hinata was the first to acknowledge Naruto, despite not openly so. She's also the first person to tell Naruto she loves him (if you don't count the time Minato and Kushina did when he was an infant)
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by uzzyman95 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:05 pm

Aelita wrote:Naruto, Shikamaru, Chouji and Kiba were the 'dead lasts' of their class in the Academy.  Together, these four would get in and out of trouble, skipping class and testing Iruka's patience for fun. But it wasn't like they respected or acknowledged Naruto. Like everyone else in their class they wrote Naruto off as a lame annoying dead-last loser who was all talk and no bite. So they'd hang around another once in a while as fellow slackers, but they weren't exactly friends and they still looked down on Naruto. Naruto was more like, as Dane Cook would put it, "that one person in a group of friends that nobody fucking likes". They started gaining respect for Naruto and actually bonded with him during the Chunnin Exams.

Initially Naruto held a grudge against Naruto because he, like the rest of the villagers, saw him for what was inside of him, the 9-tail fox. Especially since Iruka had lost his parents during the 9-tails attack. However after a talk with the Third and realizing how Naruto suffered as an orphan much like he had, he started viewing Naruto as a human being and reached out to him in the 1st chapter. So Iruka wins the award for "very first bond". Iruka became like a surrogate father/older brother figure to Naruto.

Sasuke was Naruto's first friend and became his best friend and was like a brother to him.

So yeah, Hinata was the first to acknowledge Naruto, despite not openly so. She's also the first person to tell Naruto she loves him (if you don't count the time Minato and Kushina did when he was an infant)
I wouldn't count the time when he was an infant because I believe that scene wasn't shown until after Hinata's confession? In terms of story progression since that event happent when Naruto was an infant I guess his parents were first. However, in terms of the way the chapters are released to us, the readers, Hinata said it first.

uzzyman95

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:00 pm

I think they were at least acquaintances in their academy days because Naruto knew Hinata well enough to come to the conclusion that she wasn't vindictive enough to give him the wrong answers to the Chuunin exam test or to do wrong by him.

blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:37 am

^ Yeah, I think even though he thought she was weird, he could at least acknowledge she was probably one of the very few people who was never rude to him, nor looked down on him in any way. That's probably why he trusted she would do no harm to him.

At topic, that being said, I don't think Hinata was Naruto's first friend his age. It was emphasized that was Sasuke. Naruto and Hinata didn't interact much when they were children, because of Hinata being too shy and too insecure to even say his name loud enough so he could hear her, and Naruto being too oblivious to even notice her. I think this is good, because it at least serves to showcase their development and how good it's been. Hinata overcame her insecurities, and Naruto noticed Hinata and realized he actually likes her. I think it's cute and perfectly fine the way it is. <3

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:48 pm

If Hinata was the first friend of Naruto, I think NH would have happened a lot sooner. Hinata wasn't afraid to tell Naruto how she feels about him, or how she views him despite being shy.

("When I see you, I get an intense feeling in my heart.")
("Even when you fail, you have the strength to get back up...I think you're an incredibly strong person Naruto.")

Hinata saying this to him as his first friend? Hinata is the only one who has never looked down on Naruto. Even his friends now once were involved in mocking him.

Hinata is pretty much the only one he can look at without those kind of memories, which I feel makes their relationship even more special. There isn't the slightest hint of negativity in their relationship. Only positive, and they only lift each other up.

If they were friends, Naruto would likely find out more about her home life, connect with her even more, especially since she's the first one he willingly opened up to, admitting he just puts on the tough act.

I think their relationship as friends would have been beautiful, uplifting and probably humorous at times. x3

Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:58 am

Bubbles wrote:If Hinata was the first friend of Naruto, I think NH would have happened a lot sooner. Hinata wasn't afraid to tell Naruto how she feels about him, or how she views him despite being shy.

("When I see you, I get an intense feeling in my heart.")
("Even when you fail, you have the strength to get back up...I think you're an incredibly strong person Naruto.")

Hinata saying this to him as his first friend? Hinata is the only one who has never looked down on Naruto. Even his friends now once were involved in mocking him.

Hinata is pretty much the only one he can look at without those kind of memories, which I feel makes their relationship even more special. There isn't the slightest hint of negativity in their relationship. Only positive, and they only lift each other up.

If they were friends, Naruto would likely find out more about her home life, connect with her even more, especially since she's the first one he willingly opened up to, admitting he just puts on the tough act.

I think their relationship as friends would have been beautiful, uplifting and probably humorous at times. x3  

And hopefully that relationship will finally evolve into a romantic one in due time. First thing they got to take care of first is whats going on in the current arc first.

Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Jamison on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:29 am

The relationship between the two will blossom into something alluring.So alluring that man will attempt to replicate this impeccable bond Hinata and Naruto would form.If the manga was perfect from the beginning the story wouldn't progress i'd rather the two destined ones achieve this paradisaical love through intense trials in order to strengthen that love.
Tim Jamison
On Detention
On Detention

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:53 pm

I would not say friends........First one to acknowledge him maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:37 pm

safersephiroth wrote:
uzzyman95 wrote:I believe that Kiba, Shikamaru, and Choiji were the first ones in his age group not to look down at him.
Not really...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
On a side note, even Kurenai wasn't impressed by Naruto. . .guess a whole bunch of Kurenai as Naruto's Sensei Fanfics are wrong.
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:02 pm

sordragon wrote:think about it, as far I remember and if I did not miss anything of the manga, there was no mention of Naruto first friend, Im not talking about any friend, like maybe Iruka or Teuchi, im talking about a friend of Naruto age

what if Hinata was Naruto first friend? like, when he first meet her he though she was weird, but end liking her company because she didnt treat him bad or ignoring him like others, even though he still believe she was, a weirdo

do you think this is possible? I mean, what if Kishimoto put this as a flashback?

I always wanted to know who was Naruto first friend, so I believe that maybe Hinata was it

well i gotta go, sya!
it woulda made less build of story = less romantic /epic
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum