Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

naruto's behaviour towards hinata

View previous topic View next topic Go down

naruto's behaviour towards hinata

Post by lily567 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:01 am

now of all the years that i have been reading/watching naruto

I have noticed one thing that is naruto's reaction and behaviour towards hinata
naruto acts like a complete idiot  with everyone he meets except for hinata
naruto doesn't goof around, he tend to think more and is more focused when he is around her
is it hinata's charm that is drawing him to her?
is it because when he is around hinata that he can be honest with himself  and that he knows that hinata is one of the vey first people who never degraded him?
does he feel secure when he is around her?

tell me what you guys think

lily567

Back to top Go down

Re: naruto's behaviour towards hinata

Post by kagome1991 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:10 am

I think so as well. I always loved that he can be himself with Hinata.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:48 am

lily567 wrote:now of all the years that i have been reading/watching naruto

naruto doesn't goof around, he tend to think more and is more focused when he is around her
is it because when he is around hinata that he can be honest with himself  and that he knows that hinata is one of the vey first people who never degraded him?

That's right he behaves different with Hinata. He does not act with her the same way he acts when he is with other friends, he does not hide himself behind stupid jokes because I guess he does not need to. With Hinata he can be himself because he already felt that he can trust her 100%. That's what actually leaded to the "Proud Failure" speech.

Now, I'd like to show the difference when Naruto is with Sakura. He often behaved like a jerk, made stupid jokes and the way he behave is the same way a boy would interact with another friend (boy). For instance, Naruto came back with Jiraiye after 2 and a half years and when he met Sakura, she asked him if she had changed. If she were more than a friend to Naruto, he could have said: "Sakura-Chan you have become a beautiful young woman. You look good."

But he just said that everything is like before and joked with Konohamaru. Sakura was not really happy that Naruto failed to acknowledge her femininity. Why? Because Naruto put her on the same level of any other friends he has and act like the same way a boy would behave with a (male) friend. He did not care enough to stop himself from making jokes in front of her which boys actually would make between themselves (sexy no Jutsu...)

Hinata is a friend too but he shows something totally different when it comes to her as if he knew somewhere inside of him that with Hinata, he does not have to be afraid of being diminished or even beaten, lol. What was amazing again with the "Proud Failure" moment, is that he could open his heart so easily to her. The "It's all in your eyes" show that both understand and read each other perfectly. That's a moment too where Naruto is happy to be the hero of the lady this time. That's why Kiba had to tease him after.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:52 am

Irielo wrote:

That's right he behaves different with Hinata. He does not act with her the same way he acts when he is with other friends, he does not hide himself behind stupid jokes because I guess he does not need to. With Hinata he can be himself because he already felt that he can trust her 100%. That's what actually leaded to the "Proud Failure" speech.

Now, I'd like to show the difference when Naruto is with Sakura. He often behaved like a jerk, made stupid jokes and the way he behave is the same way a boy would interact with another friend (boy). For instance, Naruto came back with Jiraiye after 2 and a half years and when he met Sakura, she asked him if she had changed. If she were more than a friend to Naruto, he could have said: "Sakura-Chan you have become a beautiful young woman. You look good."

But he just said that everything is like before and joked with Konohamaru. Sakura was not really happy that Naruto failed to acknowledge her femininity. Why? Because Naruto put her on the same level of any other friends he has and act like the same way a boy would behave with a (male) friend. He did not care enough to stop himself from making jokes in front of her which boys actually would make between themselves (sexy no Jutsu...)

Hinata is a friend too but he shows something totally different when it comes to her as if he knew somewhere inside of him that with Hinata, he does not have to be afraid of being diminished or even beaten, lol. What was amazing again with the "Proud Failure" moment, is that he could open his heart so easily to her. The "It's all in your eyes" show that both understand and read each other perfectly. That's a moment too where Naruto is happy to be the hero of the lady this time. That's why Kiba had to tease him after.
yes he was happy and I guess you could say he was trying to say when he spoke to her is that it is a 'man's job to save the lady not the other way around

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:56 am

lily567 wrote:
Spoiler:
Irielo wrote:

yes he was happy and I guess you could say he was trying to say when he spoke to her is that it is a 'man's job to save the lady not the other way around
Exactly lily, exactly!
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:15 am

Yes, Naruto does treat Hinata differently. Trust factor is one thing but i think he acts differently because unlike his other friends who generally poke fun of him (somewhat playfully) and beat the crap out of him when he does something stupid or acts like jerk, Hinata has never done those things to him. She has never made fun of him, poked fun of him for his "slow" moments or beat the crap out of him. Too be honest, she has always rather gentle with him (well duh, she loves him).

Naruto came to understand her during her fight with Neji, the rest is history.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:24 am

He's always open about himself with Hinata.... And Sasuke. But the fact he opened up to her when they had just became friends says alot.
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:05 am

Twin Steps wrote:He's always open about himself with Hinata.... And Sasuke. But the fact he opened up to her when they had just became friends says alot.
yup it sure does

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:36 am

This is pretty much one of the reasons I like NaruHina. I like how Naruto can be himself around Hinata, he's more open and calm. Also, Hinata seems to put Naruto in a good mood when he's down, she's done it a bunch of times.
They could be one kick-ass couple.  

ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:49 am

ClassyLPS wrote:This is pretty much one of the reasons I like NaruHina. I like how Naruto can be himself around Hinata, he's more open and calm. Also, Hinata seems to put Naruto in a good mood when he's down, she's done it a bunch of times.
They could be one kick-ass couple.  

yup she always knows what to say to lift naruto's spirits up and to guide and keep him on the right path.
there are times people needs to know is that the girls you know who are shy can be the fiestiest.
hinata saw naruto as boy(human being) when she was a child and a man when she got older .

I have a feeling that when naruto looks at hinata he sees his parents
the ones who believed in him the most and from the beginning and the ones who love him dearly.
he has three suns, his mom, his dad and the woman who made him the boy he was then and the man he is now who is hinata

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:10 pm

Yep, it's certainly different:
Spoiler:
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:35 am

Naruto can be both around Hinata. He can be his usual goofy self, like we saw during the chunin written exams. He was babbling about how he knew what the test was all about, and Hinata laughed and played along with him. But he can also let that mask go, drop the tough guy act and tell her his insecurities, like we saw during the proud failure speech. He can be himself around her, and that doesn't mean he can't be goofy around her. That is part of his personality, and Hinata loves it.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:38 am

Strawberry wrote:Naruto can be both around Hinata. He can be his usual goofy self, like we saw during the chunin written exams. He was babbling about how he knew what the test was all about, and Hinata laughed and played along with him. But he can also let that mask go, drop the tough guy act and tell her his insecurities, like we saw during the proud failure speech. He can be himself around her, and that doesn't mean he can't be goofy around her. That is part of his personality, and Hinata loves it.
That's a very good point Strawberry! Thanks to remind that. +1R
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:57 am

Irielo wrote:
Strawberry wrote:Naruto can be both around Hinata. He can be his usual goofy self, like we saw during the chunin written exams. He was babbling about how he knew what the test was all about, and Hinata laughed and played along with him. But he can also let that mask go, drop the tough guy act and tell her his insecurities, like we saw during the proud failure speech. He can be himself around her, and that doesn't mean he can't be goofy around her. That is part of his personality, and Hinata loves it.
That's a very good point Strawberry! Thanks to remind that. +1R
yes that is a very good point and you can't get rid of naruto's personality
when naruto is being ridiculas she just looks at him and giggles at his antics I guess you can say she loves all of naruto, his ridiculas personality and all

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:57 pm

I think its turning point was the pain fight. He cant miss understand what she said.
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:30 pm

IIRUNEII wrote:

I think its turning point was the pain fight. He cant miss understand what she said.
I think so too after her confession, everything else started after that

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:05 am

lily567 wrote:
IIRUNEII wrote:

After that confession, Naruto has been more focused and composed around Hinata.
You gota respect that in a guy.  
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:46 pm

IIRUNEII wrote:
lily567 wrote:
IIRUNEII wrote:

After that confession, Naruto has been more focused and composed around Hinata.
You gota respect that in a guy.  
yea he has due to the fact that hinata showed him what love is . technically hinata showed half of what love was (his parents showed him the other half)

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum