Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

A thread about Naruto's eyes expression when it comes to Hinata

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A thread about Naruto's eyes expression when it comes to Hinata

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:02 am

I just wanted to make a thread about Naruto's eyes' expression when it comes to Hinata. Unfortunately, I'm crap in putting pictures in threads and when I tried, the result was disastrous.

So people, would you be kind to help me by making an inventory of Naruto's eyes or even facial expressions when it comes to Hinata. From the chunin exams until now, that would be really nice. I like especially the time when Naruto and Hinata were put in the same team to look for Itachi. Naruto's eyes were shining when he came to learn that he was going to team up with Hinata and that was no coincidence that a panel was designed to show this reaction.

The eyes tell a lot of things, they express what lies in the heart. That's why I want to focus this thread essentially on Naruto's eyes expression. Smiles and other face's expression are welcomed as well.

So if you are an expert in putting, cutting and selecting pictures, please don't hesitate to contribute. I'll be very thankful about that. Thanks!

Last edited by Irielo on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Re: A thread about Naruto's eyes expression when it comes to Hinata

Post by JulaShona on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:04 am

Do you really want all face expressions or rather the main ones that may give us information about Naruto's feelings towards her?
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:35 am

Sounds like a mission for Superman! Here you go:

Spoiler:

GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:05 am

JulaShona wrote:Do you really want all face expressions or rather the main ones that may give us information about Naruto's feelings towards her?
Like I wrote, an inventory. So the more there are, the better it is but something which focuses only on the panels showing Naruto's eyes or face. If I knew how to cut the images properly, I'd have gladly made that.

For instance, you can put a panel from chunin writing exam where Naruto shows how suspicious and surprised he is and make such comments: Chunin writing exam: Naruto shows how surprised he is. Something like that. You are not obliged to put all the panels of the same page.

Thanks GreatKungLao! What could now be done is to cut one panel by one and make a comment. Like you wrote. that's a "superman job".
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:51 am

Well, I would like to do the honor.  
There's only one question left for it: If there is another person in the panel or something else should I cut it away, too. So that only Naruto is left?
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:57 am

JulaShona wrote:Well, I would like to do the honor.  
There's only one question left for it: If there is another person in the panel or something else should I cut it away, too. So that only Naruto is left?
If possible yes. I'd really like that it focuses on Naruto and next to the picture, you could describe his eyes' expression and maybe the context but I know that's a long job, so you don't have to make all the panels showing Naruto's expression when it comes to Hinata. Nevertheless, if you feel to do so and expose all the panels one by one with a description and context explanation, that's very fine too.

Spoiler:
Danke dass du so viel Interesse zeigst! Ich hoffe, dass es nicht zu anstrengend für dich wird
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:10 am

Chunin Exams (Chapter 77-88 & 98)
Spoiler:

First Meeting (Chapter 282)
Spoiler:

Mission (Chapter 355)
Spoiler:

Confession (Chapter 437 & 441)
Spoiler:

It's All In Your Eyes (Chapter 558 & 559)
Spoiler:

War (Chapter 611-633)
Spoiler:

I hope it's okay that way. But if you want me to do a description to each picture I would surely do that.
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:21 am

You did a great job Jula! Thanks a lot! Now every panel can be used as a material to be analyzed and interpreted. So people, now you can bring your thoughts about the panels which Jula brought.

To me, Naruto's perspective is very important and these panels focus on Naruto's eyes and face's expression. So you can comment each of them or all of them or even pick and choose which ones you prefer the most and explain why.

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:32 am

Guess I will start.
Spoiler:

This is my favorite, because it express one very important thing about human - you start appreciate something for real only when you lost it. And Naruto's face expression here is perfect to describe something like this. Naruto was just informed about Hinata's feelings for him, about her love for him, about why she was always like "that" in the past - just in a moment he saw everything about Hinata from absolutely different perspective for him and just right at the same moment Pain took any possibility for Naruto to start new relationships with Hinata and his face shows it in the best way possible - this is the face of a man who just lost everything, any reason to live further.

Now these two:
Spoiler:

What I like about these ones is that you can only imagine, what was happening inside his head at this moment. I wish we knew... A boy, who was living a life without such kind of words as "I wanted to be with. Because I love" and Naruto wasn't even imagine, that something like that could come from anybody towards him, but it did and it came from Hinata - this is something he didn't expect at all as well and the shock at his face, realization on his face is priceless.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:40 am

A very touching and meaningful explanation GreatKungLao!

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:26 am

I'm surprised these two hadn't popped up yet.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Those were the first instances in which Naruto blushed at Hinata. First, when she offered him to look at her test during the first part of the chunin exams. He was surprised and he gave her a hopeful look, and a small blush adorned his cheeks. It was cute. And the second one was when Sakura told him "Oh yeah! She (Hinata) was always watching you." We can see a small blush adorning his cheeks again, even through the scratch marks on his face. His expression also supports this, since he's got a surprised look on his face. Like he couldn't understand why would this girl be watching him, but it didn't make him uncomfortable at all. This one was really cute too.

Now, my personal favorites.
Spoiler:

The proud failure speech. I loved this panel specifically, because we saw Naruto was shocked and flattered at Hinata's words. He couldn't believe she really saw him like that, and it made him feel better and gave him hope. My favorite so far, no doubt.

Spoiler:

During Hinata's confession, we got a close-up of Naruto's eyes. They were drawn perfectly for this occasion. I really like the glimpse of glow we saw in his eyes, specifically when she told him "I wanted to be with you". I think that really speaks volumes, he treasured those words.

Spoiler:

Finally, this is my favorite panel from chapter 615. He was looking directly into Hinata's eyes. The situation is sad, they are both sad in the middle of a war, yet on that precise moment when he was looking into her eyes, even though they were sad, he looked thoughtful. Almost peaceful. That's really something. The fact that Hinata can put him at ease in such a grim situation is amazing.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:30 am

Strawberry wrote:I'm surprised these two hadn't popped up yet.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Those were the first instances in which Naruto blushed at Hinata. First, when she offered him to look at her test during the first part of the chunin exams. He was surprised and he gave her a hopeful look, and a small blush adorned his cheeks. It was cute. And the second one was when Sakura told him "Oh yeah! She (Hinata) was always watching you." We can see a small blush adorning his cheeks again, even through the scratch marks on his face. His expression also supports this, since he's got a surprised look on his face. Like he couldn't understand why would this girl be watching him, but it didn't make him uncomfortable at all. This one was really cute too.

Now, my personal favorites.
Spoiler:

The proud failure speech. I loved this panel specifically, because we saw Naruto was shocked and flattered at Hinata's words. He couldn't believe she really saw him like that, and it made him feel better and gave him hope. My favorite so far, no doubt.

Spoiler:

During Hinata's confession, we got a close-up of Naruto's eyes. They were drawn perfectly for this occasion. I really like the glimpse of glow we saw in his eyes, specifically when she told him "I wanted to be with you". I think that really speaks volumes, he treasured those words.

Spoiler:

Finally, this is my favorite panel from chapter 615. He was looking directly into Hinata's eyes. The situation is sad, they are both sad in the middle of a war, yet on that precise moment when he was looking into her eyes, even though they were sad, he looked thoughtful. Almost peaceful. That's really something. The fact that Hinata can put him at ease in such a grim situation is amazing.

that was very good
I didn' even realise that naruto blushed in that very first panel you have there until you pointed It out
1+rep

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:35 am

Thanks for this detailed description. Thanks for adding one panel too. What you wrote is very instructive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:48 am

lily567 wrote:that was very good
I didn' even realise that naruto blushed in that very first panel you have there until you pointed It out
1+rep
Thanks! ^.^ Yeah, I know a lot of people tend to miss those, but it's good that we're aware of them.

Irielo wrote:Thanks for this detailed description. Thanks for adding one panel too. What you wrote is very instructive.
My pleasure! ^.^ I'm glad you like my POV.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:33 pm

We have missed one amazing panel:

Spoiler:

Just look at Naruto's face when he barely heard Hinata's voice... It touches my heart really strong.

It's like Naruto was "That voice... Is that Hinata?! I want to see her right away!".

And the white background... Just like in 615.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:26 pm

That's a good observation too GreatKungLao! After hearing Hinata's voice, Naruto's eyes looked for her with an expression of curiosity...

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Irielo wrote:I just wanted to make a thread about Naruto's eyes' expression when it comes to Hinata. Unfortunately, I'm crap in putting pictures in threads and when I tried, the result was disastrous.

So people, would you be kind to help me by making an inventory of Naruto's eyes or even facial expressions when it comes to Hinata. From the chunin exams until now, that would be really nice. I like especially the time when Naruto and Hinata were put in the same team to look for Itachi. Naruto's eyes were shining when he came to learn that he was going to team up with Hinata and that was no coincidence that a panel was designed to show this reaction.

The eyes tell a lot of things, they express what lies in the heart. That's why I want to focus this thread essentially on Naruto's eyes expression. Smiles and other face's expression are welcomed as well.

So if you are an expert in putting, cutting and selecting pictures, please don't hesitate to contribute. I'll be very thankful about that. Thanks!
...naruto likes her eyes ...  
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum